Frequency
11-09-2005, 03:11 PM
Toughest thing to talk about

1.Embarassing moments
2.Your grades in school
3.Sex or Sex life

Tsuna Kadiri
11-09-2005, 03:23 PM
Embarrasing moments. I don't like thinking about them, either. It makes me uncomfortable .. then I feel bad for the rest of the day. =\

forgotten Duo
11-09-2005, 03:26 PM
Sex. It's not that I don't like talking about it with friends, just that I feel very awkward talking about my personal experiences. Probably just the way I was raised.

Chaos Master Dark
11-09-2005, 03:32 PM
yeah those are easy to talk about except the sex part, i usualy get picked on for being a 17 yr old virg.
my grades are as follows: 88, 76, 94, 92(i think).
My embarassing moments:
Walking to the bus, i bent down to grab a tennis ball and i steped in a hole and landed face first, my 30lb bag landed on my head. then i stood up and said "i got the tennis ball!"

/Aifa|
11-09-2005, 08:23 PM
Obviously sex!! Its the most personal topic out of the 3. Not to mention that embarassing moments can also come from sex!

I dont see why people are ashamed of their bad grades. when i get 34% for an assignment, i dont hide it... i hold it up with pride so everyone can see!!! (serious)

*insertjapanesenamehere*
11-09-2005, 08:30 PM
i choose embarrassing moments. i have millions of them.

Lavo Arcadia
11-09-2005, 08:36 PM
For me, the most difficult topic to speak of is my "embarrasing moments". Sex isn't difficult for me, nor are my grades... unless they're below an 80%. Then again, I've never had sex and whatnot, so yea.

MaGeaX~
11-09-2005, 09:13 PM
Too my parents it would be my grades and sex

Too my friends it would be Embarassing moments

and just talking aout something would be........
Sex or Sex life

zodiak
11-09-2005, 09:15 PM
sex because its personal

and dude your sig is giving mem a sezure

Drangons_Gurl
11-09-2005, 09:17 PM
I'm a very open person and there are few things hard to talk about personally. I like talking 'bout all that stuff and doesn't bother me a bit really. I find it fun =^.^=

zodiak
11-09-2005, 09:19 PM
I'm a very open person and there are few things hard to talk about personally. I like talking 'bout all that stuff and doesn't bother me a bit really. I find it fun =^.^=

wow even sex? im impressed my freind, takes guts to do that.

kakashiskitty
11-09-2005, 09:23 PM
i hate getting embarrased because im not part of the 'preps' so if somethinbg happens to me they make fun of me and noone caresthat theyve slept with everyone in the school likle ew

-akichan-
11-09-2005, 09:27 PM
Obviously sex!! Its the most personal topic out of the 3. Not to mention that embarassing moments can also come from sex!

I dont see why people are ashamed of their bad grades. when i get 34% for an assignment, i dont hide it... i hold it up with pride so everyone can see!!! (serious)
Lol i totally agree with the pervert xD

It'd be a challenge for me to answer if im a virgin or about sex, its just too personal...but grades...doesnt matter to me, it'd be an entertainment for bored pplz with all my Fs but of course i dun get straight Fs lol...

Drangons_Gurl
11-09-2005, 10:01 PM
wow even sex? im impressed my freind, takes guts to do that.Yeah even sex. . .it doesn't bother me at all. There are a lot more worse things in my life and are harder to talk about then that.

Krsnik
11-09-2005, 10:03 PM
Embarassing problems are funny when you look back at them, and the rest is just heresay. Sex is the only thing uncomfortable for basically ANYONE to talk about. It's just personal preference. That's my two cents, anyways.

Đita
11-09-2005, 10:05 PM
Hmm well none of them really are tough for me to talk about or talk to others about..

But to my mom it would be..sex..because she starts lecturing me..and i don't like that.

katrina_survivor
11-09-2005, 10:19 PM
It's not particularly hard for me to talk about any of them. But I'm very open with sex talk and I get good grades, so the most difficult is emarassing moments. But those aren't to hard either cause if I just laugh it off no one cares and I become the "funny kid" for a day.

KiriKat
11-09-2005, 10:21 PM
embarassing moments for me heh:)

«†~Äthäñös~†»
11-09-2005, 10:58 PM
id have to say Emberasing moments XD

Have a nice day XD

Psychokitty
11-09-2005, 11:23 PM
I say sex. Because if something embarassing happens to me, I usually just end up laughing about it right afterwards. And, I actually do pretty good in school... >_>

Naokomi ShYana
11-10-2005, 12:32 AM
Hmm I voted Sex and Sex life. Because I can talk about "embarassing moments" with like..everyone. o.0 but sex and stuff is by far more personal and private.

Daenerys
11-10-2005, 01:10 AM
Toughest thing to talk about.

Toughest thing...

There's one thing I didn't tell anyone, until it was too late to do anything about it. And I should have told everyone who would listen. Toughest thing I ever had to talk about was the first time I told someone that I was raped.

Second toughest thing I've ever had to talk about? The miscarriage. In fact, I still don't talk about it. So don't even ask, you won't get to know.

So I voted for sex. Even though I am very open about things like that. Except I'm a prude. Odd.

stigmatize
11-10-2005, 12:35 PM
O__O

------

I voted 'Embarrassing Moments'. I'm quite open with sex and i don't mind bad grades. Embarrasing moments are....embarrasing. :|

.Lovebeat
11-10-2005, 02:12 PM
My school grades...:oy:
I don't mind them, but the FACES when someone get to see the bad result >.<
And it's especially embarrassing when you have like A in everything and then get a C...( So I try to keep it as my secret from mom oO;; )

iernt8
11-10-2005, 03:22 PM
i would say that embaracing things are the hardest
i just laugh and tell every1 about my grades
and i joke around with sex related stuff so i would say i talk about it all the time

Loljoke
11-10-2005, 03:28 PM
Sex, I guess.
My grades are so good that it's definitly not tough to talk about.

mokulen22
11-10-2005, 03:51 PM
sex, I'm 22 and I'm too shy to talk about it...all my friends are SO experienced and I'm pretty much completely clueless *holds up fist* damn you, dad for instilling values in me! (joking).

g0d_of_death
11-10-2005, 04:00 PM
I don't really find either of those hard to talk about. They're all pretty basic and easy to be honest about. Embarassing moments are fun to talk about, they make me laugh, and it's really healthy to be able to laugh at yourself. Grades, like Aifa, (but worse) I got a 4% ... like 4/100 in music class, and I flaunted it. I was so proud XDD. Sex life I don't find hard at all. I'm sexually active and it's easy to say... getting into details with people though is kinda uncomfortable, so that's the one I went with.

~Troublesome Woman~
11-11-2005, 12:58 AM
My sex life. Not that I've ever had sex, but I am a pervert. I don't like going into details about it. ESPECIALLY not to my family. Tried to talk about it once, but they missed the point completly.
Embaressing moments is easy... so is school grades (I have really good grades).