PDA

View Full Version : what do you think?

Learn_to_live
11-08-2005, 01:29 PM
hmm what are your thoughts on suicide?

Faceless111
11-08-2005, 01:43 PM
Hmm. Spamish kinda feel to it.

Anyway, I feel that it is cowardly, but requires great courage to go through with it. "The most interesting thing you can do with your life is end it." -George Carlin

I couldn't do it.

forgotten Duo
11-08-2005, 01:48 PM
Honestly, I think it's very selfish. I understand the feelings people have, I understand just how badly you can feel. Trust me, I know. But I also know how badly it hurts the ones who love you. When someone commits suicide, they don't seem to realize they are taking a bit of their loved ones with them.

Selfish, greedy. Think about the ones who will be left behind. I do.

iernt8
11-08-2005, 02:35 PM
honestly i think its very stupid and no one should commit suicide what happens to all your freinds and family? think before you do stupid things

Loljoke
11-08-2005, 02:39 PM
Honestly, I think it's very selfish. I understand the feelings people have, I understand just how badly you can feel. Trust me, I know. But I also know how badly it hurts the ones who love you. When someone commits suicide, they don't seem to realize they are taking a bit of their loved ones with them.

Totally agree with you.
I've even known people who comitted suicide for no apparant reason.

Tsuna Kadiri
11-08-2005, 02:45 PM
I couldn't do it. I would never even think of that as an option or solution to a problem. I don't even know how suicide solves a problem, anyways. Unless you consider your life to be a burden or a problem, which is a sad thing to think.

There's too much in life to experience and learn and grow from. I could never end my life at my own will. I value my life too much to do that.

Han
11-08-2005, 03:16 PM

Selfish, greedy. Think about the ones who will be left behind. I do. It'd be nice to be so naive to think that everybody's got someone to be loved by.

Faceless111
11-08-2005, 04:56 PM
It'd be nice to be so naive to think that everybody's got someone to be loved by.
I knew it. I was just waiting for someone to post that. Really, the only people no one loves are homeless people.

ranma_my_luv
11-08-2005, 05:12 PM
i don't approve
if you find yourself in a situation where suicide is "your only option"
then you obviously aren't havin' much fun are you?
if youu kill yourself you will be remembered in that way
the person who never lived
never had fun
never did something with their life
and was extremely foolish
you won't remebered for your smile, your accomplishment, or the legacy you leave behind
you will forever be the erson who killed yourself
the unhappy, sad and cowardly person who downed a few to many pills or found their parent's pistol
the only ones who are suicidal are the seriously on the verge of killing themselves, or are in dire need of attention

if you kill yourself i won't sit and reminis with your family and freinds about the good times at your funeral
i will spit on your grave

Darth Tyranus
11-08-2005, 05:16 PM
It'd be nice to be so naive to think that everybody's got someone to be loved by.
Perhaps, but if you look at the people killing themselfs it is often angst filled teens from well off homes. Now you could rack your brain thinking of exceptions to my gross generalization, but if you look at my point it's easy to see to many people are killing themselfs for stupid reasons.

Psychokitty
11-08-2005, 05:50 PM
I think it's kind of stupid. I mean, it's the coward way to go. Though, it's hard to do, too... And, no matter how much you think no one will care if you kill yourself, there's at least one person out there who cares if you live.

~Troublesome Woman~
11-08-2005, 06:30 PM
Suicide is addmitting defeat. If it's that bad, it can only get better. YOU SHOULD NEVER GIVE UP!!!

katrina_survivor
11-08-2005, 06:42 PM
The only thing I'll have by the time I die is what I've gotten out of life, so I couldn't think of ending it. No matter how bad my life could be, I couldn't end it for fear of missing out on things that will happen in the future.

forgotten Duo
11-08-2005, 06:53 PM
And it must be terrible to be so self absorbed as to think no one cares. If one takes the time to actually look they would realize that there are people out there who actually give a dam. But thats just the problem, you have to open your eyes and look. It takes effort. Some people can't seem to manage that.

katrina_survivor
11-08-2005, 07:03 PM
And it must be terrible to be so self absorbed as to think no one cares. If one takes the time to actually look they would realize that there are people out there who actually give a dam. But thats just the problem, you have to open your eyes and look. It takes effort. Some people can't seem to manage that.
Well said, well said.

Everyone has someone who cares, if even just a little. I hate it when people put on a tough front by saying, "No one cares about me. Feel sorry for me. Pity me," when really, as Darth Tyranus said, they just have a very good life, relative to lots of people.

Darth Tyranus
11-08-2005, 07:26 PM
Everyone has someone who cares
That isn't always true, but the fact of the matter is you have to try to find people who love you. Often people give up before they even start.

zodiak
11-08-2005, 07:30 PM
suicide means your a stupid, why would you want to take your own life it foolish, all for what, because your life is a total waste and drag, man i think your all stupid and dum if you think suicide is cool.

Darth Tyranus
11-08-2005, 07:53 PM
suicide means your a stupid, why would you want to take your own life it foolish, all for what, because your life is a total waste and drag, man i think your all stupid and dum if you think suicide is cool.Zodiak when you're calling a group of people a bunch of idiots, you might want to make sure you have good grammar and spelling.

Gjallarhorn
11-08-2005, 08:14 PM
i don't approve
if you find yourself in a situation where suicide is "your only option"

It is never "your only option"...trust me, i know....

Suicide is cowardly and selfish as stated above. It is admitting defeat and weakness, and proves that a person is weak. One is always able to stand up against whatever problems they face, no matter how much it will hurt(mentally and physically), you can always stand up. But some people are do not stand up because they want to go at it from the "give me pity" angle. "I'm sad so i will kill myself"....just sreams "Pay attention to me". Of course, "pay attention to me" is much better than "pay attention to me or i will kill myself". On the opposite end of the spectrum, we have the "I am dark and suicidal because i have problems"...names of a few members just popped into my head)...this is the angle of thinking being suicide is cool, often influenced by the media(especially from music)....this is the catagory most "suicidal" people fall into...they are just in it because they think it is cool. They take the most trivial of issues and blow them out of proportion(often purposly) in order to say "my life sucks" or "i hate my life"...i hate people like this without exceptions. they have no idea how serious it can be,but they display it as a badge of honor, although it is like more like a paper Purple-Heart.....

zodiak
11-08-2005, 10:01 PM
Zodiak when you're calling a group of people a bunch of idiots, you might want to make sure you have good grammar and spelling.
dude stop correcting everyones mistakes, they get the point. besides i have a broken arm, so stop.

-akichan-
11-08-2005, 11:19 PM
Suicide is the stupidest way to solve problems, commiting suicides meaning that you think life is nothing, you have no more hope for your life.

I once said to myself, i would never commit suicide, no matter wut. Life is always #1 to all of us, never think of suicides cos of something you cannot handle^^;

«†~Äthäñös~†»
11-08-2005, 11:37 PM
Hmm Suicide huh well 3 of my friends have commited suicide and my last remaning friend and I were their to watch all three go, yes it wasnt vary fun, and was very selfish but my friend or i couldnt stop them from doing it... Yes we were kids and imature sstupid even but it came so quick we couldent do a thing i regret even watching.. how it happend i whont tell but if you try to commit suicide then i have no sarrow for you nor do i have any for my friends... my last friends words tho were... "Much madness is divinest sense" (Chris, 1988-2004 N.T.R.I.P)

Faceless111
11-09-2005, 12:13 AM
Hmm Suicide huh well 3 of my friends have commited suicide and my last remaning friend and I were their to watch all three go, yes it wasnt vary fun, and was very selfish but my friend or i couldnt stop them from doing it... Yes we were kids and imature sstupid even but it came so quick we couldent do a thing i regret even watching.. how it happend i whont tell but if you try to commit suicide then i have no sarrow for you nor do i have any for my friends... my last friends words tho were... "Much madness is divinest sense" (Chris, 1988-2004 N.T.R.I.P)
Why the hell did you just watch? Makes you moronic. Maybe 911 could've helped if nothing else. At least I punched my brother when he tried committing suicide. But he couldn't do it anyway. The gun had a trigger lock and he couldn't find the key.

KiriKat
11-09-2005, 12:21 AM
suicide i agree is a very selfish act to do ...think of all the people who loved you ...even though you might've not known there are always people who has always loved and cared for u so much they dont want to lose you in any way think of all the people who you'll be hurting as well dont waste your life everyone has a purpose here starting by the time they were borned everyone is needed here so plz dont dont ever think of doing such a selfish act plz dont...(«†~Äthäñös~†» that's an awfully very sad story...*is crying*you're a great person you tried to save your friends' lives there should more people out here like u im very sad for your friends)...when i was four i did not know what the word suicide meant an uncle of mine who was a drug addict tried to commit suicide but fornunately my other uncles and aunts came to stop him just in time...i saw what he did but i didn't know that he was planning to take his life away i was only four so i just stood there watching

Lady V
11-09-2005, 02:45 AM
I find suicide cowardly. I'm kind of that person that pushes themself to keep going, despite the lag and such that trails behind. I don't believe that it should be the answer to any type of issue at all.

Stick to your guns. Have faith. Live life.
If you live by those rules, you should be good.

Aka-chi
11-09-2005, 10:04 AM
HI Learn_ to_ live, :) Don't think to much, relax, think of all the happy things that happened to your life and have hope and faith. Every thing will be oky....:kiss10:

.Lovebeat
11-09-2005, 10:11 AM
Oh, I know I could never do it! >.<
You really need lots of courage to commit suicide...But you only live once, so your life is very precious. Why lose it? And it's selfish...
Don't commit suicide, because your life means SOMETHING, and everything can get better.

Nullpunkt
11-09-2005, 10:41 AM
No one ever tried to stop me, no, not a soul. They tried talking me out of it but no one ever made any effort to stop me.

I'm not trying to justify my actions, nor am I saying that no one cares. All I'm saying is that people could try looking at suicide attemptees differently. Please. Wrong or no, the worst thing you could possibly say to someone who wants to die is "Don't do that, you'll make everyone feel bad." Guilt is not helpful.

NP

Galaxy
11-09-2005, 10:48 AM
Suicide is for those people who take the easy way out...it is better to live life because then you have a way to express yourself...then people can figure out what you think...if you commit suicide then you are saying you have no thoughts though everyone has thoughts all the time in order to live in the first place.

kenji_son_of_kenshin
11-09-2005, 11:47 AM
i think it selfish but people just have thing go wrong in thier life and react to it differently then others would. Some people would do it for love but others would do it to escape punishment in this life and still others would do it as a way to escape from grief

kenji_son_of_kenshin
11-09-2005, 11:49 AM
No one ever tried to stop me, no, not a soul. They tried talking me out of it but no one ever made any effort to stop me.

I'm not trying to justify my actions, nor am I saying that no one cares. All I'm saying is that people could try looking at suicide attemptees differently. Please.
Wrong or no, the worst thing you could possibly say to someone who wants to die is "Don't do that, you'll make everyone feel bad." Guilt is not hepful.

NPi agree 100%

«†~Äthäñös~†»
11-09-2005, 01:49 PM
I couldent do any thing but fight right by their side... they died/ killed them selves in a way they wouldent be rememberd as a Suicide case... They picked a fight they wouldent get out of only reason i got out was because cops got there and broke it up... So i did everything to the best of my abilaties... they all whent out like that and my friend and i are lucky we were more coutious and didnt take steel pipes to the head or bats and even nifes... and dont get me rong i didnt get out with out a scratch oh yea i was messed up but i kept on going XD any way dont feel sorry for me dang i forgot ur name hold on ill post this thn edit it XD

Have a nice day XD

Edit: Dont fell sorry for me Heroko-Hanae

Faceless111
11-09-2005, 02:24 PM

I'm not trying to justify my actions, nor am I saying that no one cares. All I'm saying is that people could try looking at suicide attemptees differently. Please.
Wrong or no, the worst thing you could possibly say to someone who wants to die is "Don't do that, you'll make everyone feel bad." Guilt is not hepful.

NP
So are you saying you're not responsible for your own actions? If you commit suicide, it's the person's next you fault? For not hiding all the blades or locking up the gun or cutting the rope? Do you think suicide should be encouraged? You say people shouldn't say "Don't do that" because it causes guilt. But if you don't say that, then what? Then people start saying it could've been stopped.

Darth Tyranus
11-09-2005, 06:43 PM
dude stop correcting everyones mistakes, they get the point. besides i have a broken arm, so stop.You can't call someone an idiot and then spell dumb wrong, you just look like a [removed] that way.

Zeke Arcadia
11-09-2005, 06:46 PM

Suicide is stupid. And I agree completely with you Duo. :)

Amix
11-09-2005, 06:59 PM
Don't be mad at me because I post what I post, ok? This is just my opinion.

I tried to commit suicide before, I just hate life and I think it's a waste of gods time. (I bet alot of people will reply to this. -_-)Anyways..I prevented people from comitting suicide before, but I never prevented myself from commiting suicide, I know I'm weird, but I just love to slit my wrists, the pain, the blood, I just lick the blood..O_o; But if somebody you don't know wanted to committ suicide, would you really try to help them at all? Espicially if you don't like the person? But I think that if people want to kill themselves really badly, to just let them do it, no matter how hard you try, chances are that they won't listen to you at all.

I would never want to like my life, not even if I had a huge amount of friends, if I had all the girls, or if my grades were good, I would never want to be happy, I hate this pathetic world. But all that is my honest opinion, I hope you guys don't hate me now. Lol. Peace.

(If I offended anybody with my post, I apologize.)

Frequency
11-09-2005, 07:20 PM
Scucide is strange because why in the world would you want to kill yourself if you know that it is going to be painful?

_Kagome_=n.n=
11-09-2005, 07:42 PM
i wouldnt dare to go suicide. for some reason...im scared of death and you know... pain and all that.

-akichan-
11-09-2005, 08:38 PM
Scucide is strange because why in the world would you want to kill yourself if you know that it is going to be painful?
Well, could be alot of reasons, i remember when i was 13, i considered to jump off the school roof cos the whole school was against me. And emotional pains.

But after that, started to realize that suicide is very stupid, the worst way to solve my problems. Life is the most important.

There are always a way instead of suicide^^;

Thyrax'll
11-10-2005, 03:58 AM
Suicide is a very touchy subject for me.
But i can only say:
Think about everything you have. Is it really worth losing it all.
Speak to a school counsellor about it.
But don't just do it.

japonice_aeris
11-10-2005, 04:57 AM
a sin...to God and to yourself... scukz.. :badrazz:

Nullpunkt
11-10-2005, 09:43 AM
So are you saying you're not responsible for your own actions? If you commit suicide, it's the person's next you fault? For not hiding all the blades or locking up the gun or cutting the rope? Do you think suicide should be encouraged? You say people shouldn't say "Don't do that" because it causes guilt. But if you don't say that, then what? Then people start saying it could've been stopped.
Uhm, hello? If you actually took the time to read my post you would see that what I said was

"I'm not trying to justify my actions, nor am I saying that no one cares. All I'm saying is that people could try looking at suicide attemptees differently. Please. [...] Guilt is not helpful."

I was even polite about it. Also, I didn't say that you shouldn't try to talk them out of it. What I did say was, you shouldn't try to make them feel guilty about hurting others because they've got enough on their plate already. We're talking about people who are emotionally and psychologically unstable, remember. This is the voice of experience speaking.

NP

Imp[losion]
11-10-2005, 09:56 AM
Anyway, I feel that it is cowardly, but requires great courage to go through with it.
This reminds me of a play I read once, about a man who commited suicide because of his beliefs (going into details would take too long). However, i don't think I could do it, no matter what would happen.

Rose Pheonix
11-10-2005, 11:01 AM
Its really a state of depression to me and I've sometimes thaught
about doing this at times, but as Thyrax'll said, is it really worth losing
everything you have?

sumae_the_firewolf
11-10-2005, 11:20 AM
15 Things You Probably Never Knew or Thought About

1. At least 5 people in this world love you so much they would die for you.
2. At least 15 people in this world love you in some way.
3. The only reason anyone would ever hate you is because they want to be just like you.
4. A smile from you can bring happiness to anyone, even if they don't like you.

5. Every night, SOMEONE thinks about you before they go to sleep.
6. You mean the world to someone.
7. If not for you, someone may not be living.
8. You are special and unique.
9. Someone that you don't even know exists loves you.
10. When you make the biggest mistake ever, something good comes from it. 11. When you think the world has turned its back on you, take a look: you most likely turned your back on the world.
12. When you think you have no chance of getting what you want, you probably won't get it, but if you believe in yourself, probably, sooner or later,you will get it.
13. Always remember the compliments you received. Forget about the rude remarks.
14. Always tell someone how you feel about them; you will feel muchbetter when they know.
15. If you have a great friend, take the time to let them know that they are great.

Suicide is stupid and wrong it is a sin and is also a stupid thing to do. Suicide dosent solve anthing. it makes stuff worse, what if you fail? how do you think the people who care about you will react? And believe me SOMEONE cares. it's wrong and should nto be done.

Nullpunkt
11-10-2005, 11:30 AM
10. When you make the biggest mistake ever, something good comes from it.I don't mean to be a wiseacre (ok, ok, so maybe I do), but... doesn't that mean that if suicide is the biggest "mistake" you make, something good comes of it? That logic is strained, at best. You'd be better off sticking with Number Ten, Revised:

Everything happens for a reason.

Not exactly something that can be proved, but since it's impossible to truly prove or disprove anything, it's safe... not to mention it lacks the distinctive logical loophole that the previous Number Ten held.

NP

PS Also, sin is a variable in a constant state of fluctuation based on perspective and comparisons. PM me for more thoughts along that line.

Sakuras Flame
11-10-2005, 11:43 AM
Uhh....Sumae....YOU'VE FREAKING OVERDOESED ON ASPRIN AT SCHOOL LIKE NOT EVEN A WEEK AGO AND NOW YOU'RE SAYING IT WAS STUPID!!!! OH AND I SUPPOSE I SHOULD JUST START CUTTING AGAIN!!!! PEOPLE CONFUSE ME!!!! OH AND YOU ALL WONDER WHY I TRY TO NOT HAVE FRIENDS!!!!! SUMAE TRUTHFULLY IF YOU KNEW HOW BAD I WAS BEFOR ON BEING A LONER AND A CUTTER YOU WOULDNT BELEIVE THAT I'M ME NOW!!!! You're lucky to even be my friend cause befor I didn't have a single one but I guess I'd say I'm lucky to have a friend like you too ^_^ I think...

sumae_the_firewolf
11-10-2005, 11:45 AM
Because I learned from my mistake. Sakura; thats why I can say it's stupid. And I stick to that.

Kurumirina
11-10-2005, 11:57 AM
Well all I can say after I read this whole thread is I`m glad that all this is over bout the justice and in the end suicade has no point, u will get no where in the end.....ohh yaa by the way Nullpunkt ....errrmmm....can u convice ____ to get MSN so he can talk to Mecha-Griever and you...>_>
*thankz*

WhiteReaper
11-10-2005, 12:02 PM
This is likely going to be considered heartless and cold, and really the sort of thing that Saint Mana would say... but people who commit suicide are just weak, plain and simple.

Most people who commit suicide are usually just trying to escape from some aspect of life that they don't feel they can handle. Rather than trying to persevere and make the best they can of life, or Godforbid actually try to make things better, they just look for an easy way out. I can only conclude that they were too weak to survive in the first place. Furthermore, as many of you have so graciously pointed out, they are only looking out for themselves and don't even consider the pain they could cause people close to them.

Before someone goes and asks what the hell I would know about suicide, I'll have you know that someone that I knew (not personally, mind you), recently commited suicide. I was surprised at first, but I also know that he did have friends who cared about him, and that his funeral did have a decent attendance. All I can do now is shake my head at how weak and selfish his actions were.

Bad rep me if you must, I mean every word of this.

Faceless111
11-10-2005, 01:33 PM
Don't be mad at me because I post what I post, ok? This is just my opinion.

I tried to commit suicide before, I just hate life and I think it's a waste of gods time. (I bet alot of people will reply to this. -_-)Anyways..I prevented people from comitting suicide before, but I never prevented myself from commiting suicide, I know I'm weird, but I just love to slit my wrists, the pain, the blood, I just lick the blood..O_o; But if somebody you don't know wanted to committ suicide, would you really try to help them at all? Espicially if you don't like the person? But I think that if people want to kill themselves really badly, to just let them do it, no matter how hard you try, chances are that they won't listen to you at all.

I would never want to like my life, not even if I had a huge amount of friends, if I had all the girls, or if my grades were good, I would never want to be happy, I hate this pathetic world. But all that is my honest opinion, I hope you guys don't hate me now. Lol. Peace.

(If I offended anybody with my post, I apologize.)
I never heard such a sickly lie. Listen, if you're going to commit suicide, then you must think it is worth doing. And if it is worth doing, it's worth doing right. Honestly, you just want attention. If you really hated this world, why are you still here? Why are you posting in this forum. I'm sure there's a rope in the garage. You hang yourself. Oh wait, you seem to prefer blades. Then slit your wrists. Not horizontal. Vertical cuts are harder to stop the bleeding.
If you never prevented yourself from committing suicide, how come you're still alive. You, sir, are a liar. A liar, who just wants attention. You may retort that I don't know what I'm talking about, but I do know you're just a silly little teenager. I do know this, because it happens so often.

forgotten Duo
11-10-2005, 02:11 PM
Agreed 100% Faceless. Didn't even waste my time with that one. Or someone who tries to overdose on asprin. :closedeye

harakiri
11-10-2005, 02:26 PM
I just think it's stupid. No matter how bad your life is I just don't think you can just end it like that.

Blood Angel
11-10-2005, 02:33 PM
Just completely stupid nonsense. I don't know why someone would want to kill themself no matter what they are going through or what problems they have. All of that can be fixed by talking it out or some other type of solution. I would never commit suicide no matter what kind of problems to me.

sumae_the_firewolf
11-10-2005, 03:10 PM
Agreed 100% Faceless. Didn't even waste my time with that one. Or someone who tries to overdose on asprin. :closedeyeXD ANd besides It wasn't even on purpose. lol I wasn't thinking ((On account of the vodka)) and thought "Oh I have a headache let's take asprin over and over again" But I learned from that ((even if it wasnt intentional)) and I do think suicide is 100% stupid and selfish. Your leaving everyone you love or loves you. why would you do that?

Vagary
11-10-2005, 05:10 PM
Suicide is a sin!! You are destroying the life God gave you by comitting suicide.

forgotten Duo
11-10-2005, 05:29 PM
Suicide is a sin!! You are destroying the life God gave you by comitting suicide.
God ... which one? Not all gods are life giving/loving beings.

Just making the point that telling someone something is a sin according to your religion doesn't make it a sin in theirs.

-akichan-
11-10-2005, 05:51 PM
Hey Amix, i was just like you when i was 13, i seriously wanted to jump off the school roof in front of the students cos i was going through alot of things that girls would never want to experience with guys.

But while i was on the edge about to jump, i said to myself that i got to be strong, i cant let anyone or anything to get me down, cos death wont do any goods to solve a problem, so i got to be strong to live ahead.

Amix
11-10-2005, 07:45 PM
I never heard such a sickly lie. Listen, if you're going to commit suicide, then you must think it is worth doing. And if it is worth doing, it's worth doing right. Honestly, you just want attention. If you really hated this world, why are you still here? Why are you posting in this forum. I'm sure there's a rope in the garage. You hang yourself. Oh wait, you seem to prefer blades. Then slit your wrists. Not horizontal. Vertical cuts are harder to stop the bleeding.
If you never prevented yourself from committing suicide, how come you're still alive. You, sir, are a liar. A liar, who just wants attention. You may retort that I don't know what I'm talking about, but I do know you're just a silly little teenager. I do know this, because it happens so often.Look, I don't want attention, or need attention, I'm just replying on this thread, ok? You don't know me or my life, so stop assuming and jumping to conclusions, one swallow does not make up a summer. And I don't kill myself because there is someone special out there, and if I die, that person will, too. I never said I tried to kill myself, did I? I don't recall it, and I slit my wrists because I love the pain.

And I don't care what you have to say now about my opinion, like I said..I tried to commit suicide but it didn't work so I just do it for the pain. So call me whatever, because you don't know me like I know myself, hell, I barely know myself anymore, so stop judging me.

«†~Äthäñös~†»
11-10-2005, 08:56 PM
ok i stoped falowing this thread see ya in the next one XD
Have a nice day XD

Lady_Farore
11-10-2005, 09:44 PM
suicide is for cowards who are afraid to live and see if by time their life will improve.

You end your life, You wont feel any better. in fact, there is a big chance that you will feel worse and or regret dieing. all problems can be fixed. you just gotta figure out how. and leaving everyone you love or everyone who loves you behind is horrid! why would anyone do that? half the time people who have lost love ones wither away into nothing, or kill themselves too.

by killing yourself your hurting yourself even more and hurting others as well.

Faceless111
11-10-2005, 10:49 PM
Look, I don't want attention, or need attention, I'm just replying on this thread, ok? You don't know me or my life, so stop assuming and jumping to conclusions, one swallow does not make up a summer. And I don't kill myself because there is someone special out there, and if I die, that person will, too. I never said I tried to kill myself, did I? I don't recall it, and I slit my wrists because I love the pain.

And I don't care what you have to say now about my opinion, like I said..I tried to commit suicide but it didn't work so I just do it for the pain. So call me whatever, because you don't know me like I know myself, hell, I barely know myself anymore, so stop judging me.
Actually, you did say you tried it. I believe your exact words were, "I tried to commit suicide before, I just hate life and I think it's a waste of gods time."

You say I don't know you like you know yourself, but you also say you don't even know yourself. That makes little sense, but okay. You also say I can call you whatever, but you also say to stop judging you. You can't really make up your mind, can you?

Darth Tyranus
11-10-2005, 10:52 PM
Am i the only one who really wants to punch people who enjoy pain? I mean it's a win win i get to kick their stupid teeth in and they get to revel in pain.

Rose Pheonix
11-10-2005, 11:23 PM
Following AkiChan's post, I've been through that a lot, and I absolutely
agree. Ending your own life would'nt solve any problems.

Faceless111
11-11-2005, 12:16 AM
Am i the only one who really wants to punch people who enjoy pain? I mean it's a win win i get to kick their stupid teeth in and they get to revel in pain.
Amix, listen to Darth on this one. You should just let drunk idiots beat on you at your local bar. You get the pain you oh so enjoy and your protecting the community from those drunks getting behind the wheel. You'll be a hero, if you care to be one. I know how much you "hate this world" and all.

Darrmyth
11-11-2005, 12:21 AM
Suicide is a quick way to end all your suffering and pain but it wont get you far people will lose all respect for you and will hate you for doing something that selfish. they might cry when you die but they will ahte for leaving them alone. it is a low act and no-one sould be that stupid to kill themselves.

Amix
11-11-2005, 06:38 AM
Actually, you did say you tried it. I believe your exact words were, "I tried to commit suicide before, I just hate life and I think it's a waste of gods time."

You say I don't know you like you know yourself, but you also say you don't even know yourself. That makes little sense, but okay. You also say I can call you whatever, but you also say to stop judging you. You can't really make up your mind, can you?I knew when I posted this, that I would get a conversation like this one. Just drop this and continue on whatever you were doing, ok? We each have our own opinions about suicide and it's better if we left it at that, I do not wish to aruge any further. Later. Oh, and before I leave, probably the only reason you hate suicde is maybe because you never been in pain like the rest of us that do wish they died, and I bet, that if you've been in the same situations like us, that you, too, would kill youself.

Faceless111
11-11-2005, 10:13 AM
I knew when I posted this, that I would get a conversation like this one. Just drop this and continue on whatever you were doing, ok? We each have our own opinions about suicide and it's better if we left it at that, I do not wish to aruge any further. Later. Oh, and before I leave, probably the only reason you hate suicde is maybe because you never been in pain like the rest of us that do wish they died, and I bet, that if you've been in the same situations like us, that you, too, would kill youself.

You're right. I don't know your pain. I just know my pain when my dad died when I was 13. I just know what it's like to be 9 years old and have high school kids beat the crap out of you because you're a little chubby. I just know how it feels to have my brother laugh at me when other kids were picking on me. I just know what it's like to see my mom drunk off her *** and turn the house into a war zone. I just know how I felt when my brother tried committing suicide. And actually, I did have the knife at my wrist, but stopped myself because I realized that inflicting my own death would prove how weak I am. The only reason I hate suicide is because it is a sign of weakness. It's cowardly, even though people might say you have to have courage to go through with it. It's selfish, even though you might think the world is a better place without you. You don't really know me, but I know you. You're a teenager in a well off home with a nice mommy and daddy. You're depressed because you don't have many friends. You don't really have reason to want to die besides attention.

sumae_the_firewolf
11-11-2005, 10:24 AM
agreed 100% I really don't inderstand unless your like drunk or something why someone wuld even consider suicide.

Uchiha Ulquiorra
11-11-2005, 10:38 AM
Okay, here are might thoughts on suicide..

People would have to be pretty stupid to commit suicide. I think it is the worst thing that anyone could do to themselves. Not only would they hurt their self, they would also hurt everyone who cared about them. So, yeah.. Don't commit sucide! ><;

Amix
11-11-2005, 07:44 PM
You're right. I don't know your pain. I just know my pain when my dad died when I was 13. I just know what it's like to be 9 years old and have high school kids beat the crap out of you because you're a little chubby. I just know how it feels to have my brother laugh at me when other kids were picking on me. I just know what it's like to see my mom drunk off her *** and turn the house into a war zone. I just know how I felt when my brother tried committing suicide. And actually, I did have the knife at my wrist, but stopped myself because I realized that inflicting my own death would prove how weak I am. The only reason I hate suicide is because it is a sign of weakness. It's cowardly, even though people might say you have to have courage to go through with it. It's selfish, even though you might think the world is a better place without you. You don't really know me, but I know you. You're a teenager in a well off home with a nice mommy and daddy. You're depressed because you don't have many friends. You don't really have reason to want to die besides attention. To be perfectly honest with you here, my friend, all that you said about me is dead wrong. Nobody has perfect families, ya know. You just adore life because you do so well in school and those preppy friends that you have trust you and all that stupid crap. And if you really did have a knife to your wrist, why didn't you post that earlier, in this thread? Hm? I don't try to kill myself anymore, I just do it for the pain, ok? And, no, you have no idea how my life is, everybody around me is always acting as if they love life, and good for them if they do, but when people act all hyper and all that stupid gay bull, it just pisses me off.

And, I do have friends, plenty of friends, but that don't mean anything, I just wanted to state my opinion and I see that you stated yours as well, I guess you had the bitter pill to swallow. And who knows, maybe all that you said right there could be a lie, how do we know that what you said is true? Same goes for me, but I don't lie when I'm replying on a thread like this, buddy.

Faceless111
11-11-2005, 10:07 PM
To be perfectly honest with you here, my friend, all that you said about me is dead wrong. Nobody has perfect families, ya know. You just adore life because you do so well in school and those preppy friends that you have trust you and all that stupid crap. And if you really did have a knife to your wrist, why didn't you post that earlier, in this thread? Hm? I don't try to kill myself anymore, I just do it for the pain, ok? And, no, you have no idea how my life is, everybody around me is always acting as if they love life, and good for them if they do, but when people act all hyper and all that stupid gay bull, it just pisses me off.

And, I do have friends, plenty of friends, but that don't mean anything, I just wanted to state my opinion and I see that you stated yours as well, I guess you had the bitter pill to swallow. And who knows, maybe all that you said right there could be a lie, how do we know that what you said is true? Same goes for me, but I don't lie when I'm replying on a thread like this, buddy.
It's funny the lies that spill out of your keyboard. I don't do well in school. As a matter of fact, the only years of school I did do good in was 2nd and 3rd grade. Last year, I failed two classes and this year I'm barely passing them with Cs and Ds. And my friends? Preppy? Ha! You've got to be kidding. My best friend is constantly acting stupid and is a metal-works kid. My other friends are just as stupid and foul-mouthed and completely unpopular and unpreppy. So, the reason I adore life isn't because my 'good grades' or 'preppy friends.'

And to answer your question as to why I didn't post that I had a knife to my wrist. That's not the kind of stuff you go telling around unless you want attention. *cough cough you cough* And yead, you do have a good enough life. As least good enough to not want to kill yourself, however, you being just another regular teenager, you think life is crap and you should end it.

You don't have to believe my post if you don't want to. As long as I know it's the truth that's all that matters. And it's good to hear that you don't lie. It makes me trust you completely. Note the sarcasm. I don't believe your posts, in all honesty. And believe what you will. You're still just an attention-wanting, bullcrapping teenager.

Pixiedust
11-11-2005, 11:11 PM
I think that sucide is horribley selfish.

Think of your friends and family.

And if you have no friends well that's your problem, so fix it because no one will or can do it for you.

If you've lost your family then just think about why they had you (in most cases) so you can grow and live and have kids so they can do the same thing and so on.

You're gona die anyways so why not use your life to change someones world instead of just cutting it short becase you can't stand a bit of reality.

Ever wonder why you see happy people? They probably have problems but just don't care about them as much as some other people have.

I've had some of my friends cut their wrists and all that and the truth is there was only one person that I did care about, the rest of them just did it for the pain and attention which I think is incredibly stupid.

But the one person that I did care about was so incredibly fragile and I knew it was not in her nature at that time, so it was not a cry for anything, she was in extreme agony.

Life is full of pain, but without it all the good things wouldn't mean half as much.

I went through one of those times when I thought I was depressed and now that I look back at it I wish someone would've punched me and told me to get over myself. I waisted like two years being so stupid, you can see the bad things, just dont let them consume you.

Not a lot of people care after a while really.

Dying is sad yes and not a lot wants their family dead and no one wants their friends dead otherwise they're not really your friends. But the truth is you'd all be sad if someone you cared about dies, well someone cares about you.

Just find an escape from the real world, mine are books, movies, music and being occupied. Don't just sit there drowing in your pain, that's boring and wont help you.

Sorry if any of that came out a little mean, haha, but I just have an incredibly strong opinion on this.

-Love Pixie xo

Kloud_Seven
11-11-2005, 11:28 PM

Wow,very well put,I agree 100%.I had wrote somthing pretty much identical to that.

Anime is poison
11-12-2005, 12:57 AM
How can people say that suicide is selfish? Its not like your life has to be shared with all the other little kiddies. Its your life, and no one else can tell you what you can or can't do. If people feel that they have no reason to live, or just don't want to live, then they should have the right to end it, and as the country is lookin now, its no wonder people want to. But hey, join the army and not only is there a 99% chance of getting yourself killed, you will also be getting paid at the same time:laugh: . Anyways, yeah, sure, maybe others will be hurt by the fact you ended your life and people won't be able to see you again. And I'm all for helping people from actually doing it, since it is a harsh step and a foolish one to boot. But at the end of the day, it is your life, and no one else has any right to say what is right and what is wrong for you to do with it.

Amix
11-12-2005, 07:42 AM
It's funny the lies that spill out of your keyboard. I don't do well in school. As a matter of fact, the only years of school I did do good in was 2nd and 3rd grade. Last year, I failed two classes and this year I'm barely passing them with Cs and Ds. And my friends? Preppy? Ha! You've got to be kidding. My best friend is constantly acting stupid and is a metal-works kid. My other friends are just as stupid and foul-mouthed and completely unpopular and unpreppy. So, the reason I adore life isn't because my 'good grades' or 'preppy friends.'

And to answer your question as to why I didn't post that I had a knife to my wrist. That's not the kind of stuff you go telling around unless you want attention. *cough cough you cough* And yead, you do have a good enough life. As least good enough to not want to kill yourself, however, you being just another regular teenager, you think life is crap and you should end it.

You don't have to believe my post if you don't want to. As long as I know it's the truth that's all that matters. And it's good to hear that you don't lie. It makes me trust you completely. Note the sarcasm. I don't believe your posts, in all honesty. And believe what you will. You're still just an attention-wanting, bullcrapping teenager. Haha, so funny, dude, so funny..Let's give this guy a hand. --; Look, I don't have a good life, ok? Right now, you're telling me all this crap about saying you aren't doing well in school, well, I'm not getting the good grades I want, see? And you feel so happy thinking that you're always right, you should have somebody at least prove you wrong once in a while. And I pretty much loathe attention in real life, dude.

Somebody really needs to slap some reality back into you, you, once again said that I do have a good enough life, which I don't and it sucks and I hate it no matter what good things happen to me in my pathetic lifetime. And another thing, remember that I don't want attention, right? Well what's your problem with everybody else who does want attention, they probably want it because they probably never had so much attention and felt like somebody actually cared.

Don't even go into the thought of calling me an "Attention-wanting bullcrapping teenager" that's just telling us that you have gotten sick and tired of me, eh? And I have not even once said a bad remark such as what you said to me in your last post..Because everytime you reply back, all you're doing is entertaining me with what you can come up with. =)

Kewii
11-12-2005, 09:01 AM
Closed for the fighting between members. Good work guys.