PDA

View Full Version : Happy Birthday MsAeris!!

/Aifa|
11-03-2005, 06:29 PM
Yep, according to my watch... its 8:28am, 4th of November... meaning its your birthday Missy!! Go shawty... its yo birthday. This will probably be a little TOO early for ya over there, but hey, better than being too late! (and i wanted to make this thread myself! and i fear that someone else will do it before i get home tonight).

N E ways, i still remember when i came back around here to AF and met ya during your earlier days on this forum, and lots has happened between now and then aye? Rite now things seem to be getting quite hectic with your new mod status and stuff going on outside, but hey if any spammers try and give u a hard time, then we'll sort em out!! Ok, im typing this a bit like an sms... well, it makes it more personal anyway! Tis a shame i wont be around enough to see ya round here and everyone else too, so do have fun especially without me here and take care in life!

Well, enjoy being officially 19 years old in a couple of hours, embrace your new challenges in life and rock on!!

http://www.animeforum.com/uploads/ms_bday1.jpg

...yeah, have some trousers. lol.

Ollie
11-03-2005, 06:33 PM
Happy birthday, Aeris! If you feel like dropping by TBHS again, I can give you a drawing present tomorrow ^_^

[BlackDeath]
11-03-2005, 06:34 PM
Hope you have a very Happy Birthday and many more to come, best wishes from BD here, have a good one <333

**returns to the grave**

youko_kurama16
11-03-2005, 06:37 PM
happy brithday ,who ever you are!!!:D

_Sesshomaru_
11-03-2005, 06:41 PM
happy birthday, i hope u have a good birthday:p

Tsuna Kadiri
11-03-2005, 06:45 PM
Ah, I was right about to make this, too. Damn you Aifa, and your thread making skills. XD

Anyways! It's a joyous day! I wouldn't be a very good apprentice if I didn't wish my master a Happy Birthday! <3 BOSSANOVA style, of course. (that's the only way to do it right!)

Happy Birthday, Mastah/1 & Only h0mi3/SQUALLY Cheering Partner/COOKEH Mastah, too! <3 <3 <3

I luv mi Aeriz bunches and bunches and bunches and bunches, and I always will. ^_^

AngelWolf
11-03-2005, 06:54 PM
Damn.......*sigh* oh well Happy B day Missy 19 only 2 more years till you can drink heh:D

-akichan-
11-03-2005, 06:55 PM
Awww Missy you didnt tell us its your birthday this week, otherwise me and Whispers would get you something and celebrate with you xD

Come to TBHS someday, me and Whispers will surprise ya xD

anyway!!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY HUNNY!!!
http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a78/akidachan/pictures/blackysheep.jpg
your present^^; more coming of course, not just that xD

Mahal ko~ Saranghae! aishiteru! wo ai ni^^;

Yuna
11-03-2005, 06:57 PM
Oh mi Gosh! =o Happy Birthday, MsAeirs! I hope you have a wonderful and happy Birthday! ^^

<3/Juri

Ruthless
11-03-2005, 07:00 PM
Happy Birthday MsAeris :) hope this year of your life treats you well

ranma_my_luv
11-03-2005, 07:12 PM
*places party hat on her head and breaks into song* u say it's ur birthday......well its my birthday too....umm, its not really MY birthday, but its yours so HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!! WOOT WOOT FOR BIRTHDAYS! *walks off to bake MsAreris a birthday cake*

AnimeLegend!713
11-03-2005, 07:16 PM
Happy B-day! Hope u are showered with birthday gifts and all your wishes come true. (if I wanted to sound like a Hallmark card,i would have gave u one but who really cares? :) Today is all bout u!)

Amix
11-03-2005, 07:20 PM
yo, Aeris, keepz it realz, happy b-day to ya'z. o.o; Hope you have a great one! ^^

Demond
11-03-2005, 07:25 PM
happy birthday aeris hope it's a good one for ya^_^.

Myrra
11-03-2005, 07:37 PM
Happy Birthday, hon!
I hope you will have lots of fun and eat some cake for me!
^__^
(I can't have anymore sugar)

Wish I could do something more for you.
*hugs*

Naokomi ShYana
11-03-2005, 07:39 PM
Happy Birthday love!!! Hope you have a wonderful day. <3 ^_^

Gjallarhorn
11-03-2005, 08:03 PM
Happy birthday....i shall donate rupees, seeing that they can actually be used for something...unlike some certain green boxes i know :confused:

have a good day, eat lots of cake, get presents.....and remember to breathe....

DredAI
11-03-2005, 08:05 PM
Happy Birthday! I'm pretty new here so you prolly don't know me, but every brithdays deserve a celebration.
Parrrrr-tay!

(save me some cakes)

Bubblegum Pop
11-03-2005, 08:06 PM
DANG! Why am i always late to these things >_< Happy b-day MsAeris!!!! woot!! *huggles* i was gonna make ya a pretty pic like aki...but i rememberd that i don't have a program anymore >_< i send you my love! : <3 <3 <3 <3 <3

lol thats my love to you! ^^

Darrmyth
11-03-2005, 08:14 PM
> Start Script <

> Action= Hands Her Some Cake <

> Text= Happy Birthday To You <
> Text= I Hope You Have A Great Day <
> Text= Love Aether_Storm <

> End Script <

Ninja Hatake Kakashi
11-03-2005, 08:15 PM
HAPPY B-DAY!

still nov 3 here but w.e! HAPPY B-DAY Missy!!!!!! hope u have a great one!

Fuu Kasumi
11-03-2005, 08:19 PM
It's still Nov. 3rd here too, but...HAPPY~BIRTHDAY! I hope you had fun on this day of your birth. ^^;

The Wing Man
11-03-2005, 08:36 PM
HAPPY BIRTHDAY MISSY!That is all i know to say.

Fabala
11-03-2005, 09:42 PM
Darn Australians getting the jump on everything ;p Bah!

Anyway, an early Happy Birthday to you, dear sweet fellow mod ^_^ It's been a pleasure getting to know you.

g0d_of_death
11-03-2005, 09:52 PM
YAY... and such...!!!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY MsAERIS !!!

I hope you have a great day, and get more happy birthdays from Australian Asian pervs. Enjoy :D

kaisen
11-03-2005, 11:08 PM
YAY Happy Birthday MISSY!!!
Yay for the biiiiig text XD
http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a78/kaisen90/missy_hearts_DK.png

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a78/kaisen90/missy_hearts_DK_av.jpg

Here's my 2nd gift to you <3 Wub ya <3 and enjoy your day ^________^

Seed of Destruction
11-03-2005, 11:20 PM
Happy birthday MsAeris san! W00t! As well, I might as well mention it to other people who are also celebrating their birthdays: Happy Birthday to you all! YAY! That is all... for now.:laugh: :D

ESCAFLOWNE
11-03-2005, 11:28 PM
I came back today for the special event, (lol)I hope you have a good birthday MsAeris.

iheartanime
11-03-2005, 11:32 PM
i know we dont know each other at all but happy birthday and may ever year be happier than the next!

and maybe we can get to know each other!

Tira Misu
11-03-2005, 11:41 PM
Happy birthday. ^^

Uchiha Ulquiorra
11-04-2005, 12:11 AM
I just want to say...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!

I hope you have had a wonderful day.

FlashD
11-04-2005, 02:31 AM
Happy B-Day ... hope you have a great one!! <3 ^^

MistaCloudStrife
11-04-2005, 03:44 AM
Phew... Sorrie babie... I was planning on saying this sooner but... HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

The reason I took so long was because I was making you this... ^_^

Enjoy! =)

http://img457.imageshack.us/img457/6177/aeriscloudbirthday5vv.jpg

I know... it's not perfect(I rushed a lil)... <_< But it's the thought that counts right? ^_^

Anyway... Love you! MWAH!

japonice_aeris
11-04-2005, 04:10 AM
Happy Birthday~:happy:

Storm Strife
11-04-2005, 04:12 AM
Ah, happy birthday. Have a good day....despite the fact I don't really know you....thought that counts? ^__^;;;

Demented_Demon
11-04-2005, 04:53 AM
Happy Birthday!!!

TodayIsMine
11-04-2005, 04:56 AM
hey MsAeris! Happy birthday...have a good one!

/Aifa|
11-04-2005, 06:08 AM
Damn.......*sigh* oh well Happy B day Missy 19 only 2 more years till you can drink heh:D
Oh yeah!! Thats crazy! In Australia, the legal age for drinking is 18... so i still cant even comprehend the fact that its 21 over there.... damn. Oh wells, i dont think Missy likes alcohol too much anyway... well, not like me ... >.>

red storm
11-04-2005, 06:20 AM
Oh yeah!! Thats crazy! In Australia, the legal age for drinking is 18... so i still cant even comprehend the fact that its 21 over there.... damn. Oh wells, i dont think Missy likes alcohol too much anyway... well, not like me ... >.>
Bah, in Holland legal drinking age is 16, heavy alcohol 18.

Anyway, Happy birthday Missy! Gobble up all the cake before someone tries to steal it.

Anime^fangirl^Shenlu
11-04-2005, 06:31 AM
Wah! I'm late again -_-'' sorry about that.

I hope you have a great day Missy! ^-^ You must be very busy with your new mod business so remember to still enjoy your bday! ^_^

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MISSY!!!!!!!!!
and many more to come ^_^ Hope you have a great great day!

Ranshiin
11-04-2005, 07:23 AM
the legal age limit for drinking is 18 in teh Jolly Old England, too! XD

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MISSEH!

sorry I'm late. but Mod is as Mod does. I'm sure you understand. it's like comparing you frenzying AF's Misc to me frenzying ACF's spam-o-rama. X3

anyway, have a good un if you haven't already, and I want to see your name in blue!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

/Aifa|
11-04-2005, 07:53 AM
16 eh!? Holland rulz then!! ...but i only drink the heavier stuff, lol. Hmm, but i couldve sworn that England was changing it from 18 to 21 like the US... oh well, if u say so Mac ;)

-akichan-
11-04-2005, 08:10 AM
Only 2 more years for you to drink Missy xD

for me probably 2 more years than that, im sure imma drink alot on my 21st birthday!

Kyoshi
11-04-2005, 08:19 AM
Happy B-day to whoever bo-day it is!!

Essex
11-04-2005, 08:20 AM
Gratulerer med dagen <3

.Lovebeat
11-04-2005, 08:26 AM
Happy birthday!! W00t!! I don't really know you, but...YAY for happy-birthday-ness :cool:

Ωmega
11-04-2005, 08:44 AM
have a super duper, hella kick butt, fantastic, wonderful birthday Missy!!!!!!!
*celebrates*

Nullpunkt
11-04-2005, 08:49 AM
Happy uber-belated birthday. Hope it's worth it.

Zero

Han
11-04-2005, 08:52 AM
Happy birthday to you.

Loljoke
11-04-2005, 09:01 AM
Appy-Appy Birthday!

Crimson Soul
11-04-2005, 09:45 AM
damn i'm one day late..stupid dad not letting me on last night

anyways happy birthday missy^^
since you need the big font to make it speacial

*looks for gift* umm crap i wish i wasn't broke...or had photoshop
right hope you had fun yesterday,

Taikyo
11-04-2005, 09:48 AM
T_T;;... awww...im soo late! Sorry i didnt post sooner Missy! I think i was sleeping that time..>_>; Anyways, Happy b-day!!! I made ya something...err...im not done yet...>_>; but heres one of your gifts from me. =D

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v637/kuroisora/happiMissy.jpg

X_X; ok done with the last gifts. ^_^

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v637/kuroisora/Missygift.png

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v637/kuroisora/Missy.gif

Kurumirina
11-04-2005, 01:06 PM
Woot!!Nice new Sig and ava for Misy!!O_o.....lookz so good!!>__<....me want some!!X__X...anyway happy birthday Missy!!have a great one and YES!!!ur 19!!u should be happy!!19 isn`t old...>_>

Blue-dragoon
11-04-2005, 01:36 PM
Happy Birthday MsAeris!! Have a great day!!!

Doom Angel
11-04-2005, 02:08 PM
Ok late again...T___T Happy birthday Missy^^Hope u had a great day!<3 from Petit Angel^^

Chibi Goku
11-04-2005, 03:44 PM
Happy Birthday SUPA GRANNY!!!! XD....wooo OLDness >__> lol joking

Anyways..hope you Have a Awesome Birthday and get everything you want!

From your Crazy Grandson XP

Made a little avy prezzie >.>

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v232/Chibi-Goku/Avatars/Fear-Granny.gif

Missy
11-04-2005, 03:57 PM
HEY! Thank you all for the birthday wishes. Some of you said that you guys are late, well you're not ^__^

It is still the 4th here where I live, so don't worry you're not late! And I promise I'll give a better thanks and appreciation post when I get back from party tonight!!! I just have some stuff to do today!

AND I LOVE ALL MY PRESENTS!!!
Thanks for the presents:
Aifa
akichan
DK
Ash
Mista<3
Taikyo
And Grandson (Chibi Goku) lol that one made me laugh! <3
If I missed anyone who made presents I appologized, in a rush! >_<

But THANKS YOU ALL SO MUCH! I promise I'll give a proper thanks later tonight.
Love.

Gizoku
11-04-2005, 10:06 PM
crap Im always late >.> but anyways...

HAPPY BIRTHDAYY MsAeris!!!!!!!!!!

I hope you get what you wish for ^_^

Lysander Cyric Korvein
11-04-2005, 10:09 PM
Happy B-Day Missy! hope you have many more to look forward to!

Edit: i'll give you a present that you will see only when you open ur user cp!

stigmatize
11-05-2005, 03:25 AM
Oh crap. I'm probably too late here. Forgot to post in here. ^^;

But anyway, Happy Birthday MsAeris. :D Hope you enjoyed that special day! :D Sorry i didn't have gifts for you. I'm a bit busy lately.I'll try to make smthg for ya after me exams. >.> Anyway, happy birthday again!

Missy
11-05-2005, 03:33 AM
First of all, Thanks Aifa for being thoughtful and making this thread. (I guess you wanted revenge after I made your birthday thread >=) lol) And yes, I remember when we had first talked with each other... You were one of the first friends I've made and whoa, I couldn't believe back then we had some little beef. Okay its more like a 'veal' since we weren't that bad. lol. But it's nice to see that we've been cool since. Good Luck to you as well ^_^

Whispers, it was nice meeting you <3 Let's meet up again sometime!
BD, ah we go back too... you were my very first friend actually http://animeforum.com/images/smilies/happy.gif Love.

Tsuna, girl we've been through a lot. Hehe. You're probably one of the few that actually understands my jokes and listens to my weird sarcasm. (WDYTWW anyone? ^^) Hehe and yup, you'll always be my one and only homegirl/cheering partner/apprentice/Cookeh and BOSSANOVA and MOONAY worshippers! Much love to ya! and hey... it's almost your birthday!!
yay for November babies!

AngelWolf!! I miss ya... Havent seen you around much. <3 Thanks for the love.
Aki! <3 <3 I had a great time meeting ya! You're one of the sweetest and fun gals to hang around with ^__^ I hope we can hang out again!! Thanks for the present!! *hugs*
Myrra, ShY, Rei, Essex, Flash you guys are too sweet.
dark kaisen!!! Ah you know I love ya. Thanks for the present, I LOVE IT. Also never forget the big hard rockz. <3
MAC.. you'll forever be my macaroni.. and no one elses!!
Crimson. Havent talked to you much lately either. thanks for the love.
TAIKYO! I love my presents, thank you so much! <3 I love the avatar and signature.
Rina, where have you been? lol.
Chibi Goku.. my grandson! Thanks for the present! It really made me laugh. lol.

Last but not least, Mista. Who's been there for me for almost 5 years. Thanks for everything. and I mean EVERYTHING. <3 <3

And yes, thanks to everyone else! I'm sorry I couldn't name you all.. I don't have that much time. >_< Plus it would take forever and a day. Just wanted to show my appreciation because offline at home, my birthday wasn't so great. So thanks a lot.

<3

EDIT: thanks stig! hehehe <3

/Aifa|
11-05-2005, 03:45 AM
Yo no worries hey. And yeah, it wouldnt be right if i didnt make one for you in return, so i had to pull it out early!! ;) Anyways, i heard that you dont like turning 19 and i dont really blame ya because i also dont like getting older. But now... i kinda like being 18, after a few months of tasting all the oppotunities of young-adulthood, ive seen the bright side of getting older. So if you havent yet, i hope you can see the bright side too! ^_^

And as for the beef... its been deep-fried long ago!! AzN style!! *with teriyaki-ness*

Vespa
11-05-2005, 03:50 AM
have a good one:D

I'm Ol' Gregg
11-05-2005, 04:37 AM
I'm sorry I couldn't do this yesterday, but I was unable to actually get to a comp, that's also why I don't come with nice gifts like others, but basically..

HAPPY BURFDAY Missy <3

Hehe, I'm so glad you told me about this place, you've really become one of the most popular members on here.. tis so gut you're now a MOD..^^.. because you're so well liked! I remember the really awesome days from the WDYTWW? Thread, and how annoying I was back in my n00bie days.. so here is a little reminder of the immense Birthday Wallama!!

http://www.animeforum.com/uploads/quiz547outcome8.gif

Hehe.. I was tempted to put up the awesome David Hasselhoff GIF.. but was like.. maybe not.. >_>.. anyhoo, w00p for turning 19, if you were in England you could have started drinking a year ago!! And hope you had a nice day, did you do anything special?

Mallet Man :smash: wishes you Happy Burdfay too.. ^______^.. he sends lots of <3..!!

3BladeDemoness
11-05-2005, 04:46 AM
Yeah happy birthday girl I hope you have a great day! PM me if you want to be friends or whatever, have a great party lol

Terra
11-05-2005, 04:50 AM
it's your birthday? great... i'm late... anyway HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!! sorry i'm late....

Ranshiin
11-05-2005, 03:03 PM
Tsuna, girl we've been through a lot. Hehe. You're probably one of the few that actually understands my jokes and listens to my weird sarcasm. (WDYTWW anyone? ^^) Hehe and yup, you'll always be my one and only homegirl/cheering partner/apprentice/Cookeh and BOSSANOVA and MOONAY worshippers! Much love to ya! and hey... it's almost your birthday!!
yay for November babies!

AngelWolf!! I miss ya... Havent seen you around much. <3 Thanks for the love.
Aki! <3 <3 I had a great time meeting ya! You're one of the sweetest and fun gals to hang around with ^__^ I hope we can hang out again!! Thanks for the present!! *hugs*
Myrra, ShY, Rei, Essex, Flash you guys are too sweet.
dark kaisen!!! Ah you know I love ya. Thanks for the present, I LOVE IT. Also never forget the big hard rockz. <3
MAC.. you'll forever be my macaroni.. and no one elses!!

HAHAHAHA SQUEE!!!!!!!!!1 YOUR NAME'S BLUE!!!!!! AND YOU HAVE TEH BUBBLE! *hugs teh bubble* I'm so happy for you to finally get it proper! I really am!

and I'm always gonna be your Macaroni! X3 yup. your yummy macaroni!!!

p.s. I miss the WDYTWW >< *cries for it* it was the best thread ever. so huggyble ^_^

Ms. Lucy
11-05-2005, 03:09 PM
Happy Birthday!! And many more!!:laugh: :laugh:

Crazy Chicken
11-05-2005, 03:15 PM
ummm..even though i don't know u i'll say
Happy B-Day MsAeris! :ballons:

Mutsumi Anami
11-05-2005, 07:32 PM
Happy Birthday hun!!!! You are a really cool person ^_ ^ *hugs*and you are really famous around here!!:) :p :D

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!

:band2::groupwave

TerraN EmpirE
11-05-2005, 07:37 PM
better late than never I The TERRAN EMPIRE do here by hope you had a happy birthday

* Void where prohibited not valid in mexico, some restrictions apply. *