PDA

View Full Version : Love

Cowboy Bebop
10-31-2005, 08:59 PM
If theres a girl or boy in you life that says he/she loves you after a month what do you say back to them

Annie Hall
10-31-2005, 09:00 PM
Wellll Do you feel the same?!!? @.@

Cowboy Bebop
10-31-2005, 09:02 PM
Well it happned to me and i did not see it coming

Fuu Kasumi
10-31-2005, 09:06 PM
I'd either say ''Let's wait a bit'', ''I love you back'', or.. ''You're taking this way too -slow-" xD

Well, it's never happened to me before, and It would really depend on the person I'm with.

Gadreall
10-31-2005, 09:12 PM
Same here. It would depend on who I'm with. And I dont know about you guys, but I think my Mom and Dad would think I'd be to fast if I said that to my date after only 1 month.

zodiak
10-31-2005, 09:57 PM
simple if you love them equally then say i love you to

Fabala
10-31-2005, 09:58 PM
Personally, in my relationship...I said it first, and knew he couldn't return it just then. I just wanted him to know, and TOLD him that.

Anyway, be honest. If you're not sure, you won't help anything by returning affections you don't feel. Saying nothing will only hurt him/her. Best policy is to tell him/her you want to save saying that for when you're sure that's what you feel. That you appreciate what he/she said, but aren't sure of your feelings yet.

Shakaku the Phoenix
10-31-2005, 10:01 PM
Tough call....it would depend on who it is and if I felt the same way toward them, in my experience though....it always tends to be the people I don't like that way who tell me they love me. Oh the irony.......But I suppose if the one I loved told me he loved me....I would be able to say with my whole heart and soul that I loved him as well but like I said it depends on who it was.

Krsnik
10-31-2005, 10:08 PM
If it's anything before two months, they're lying. If it's anything after, they're just too lonely and want you to stay with them. It's really that easy. Two months is the usual time people realize they "might" have a connection. Unless of course you have attachment problems, or just...people problems, thus it would take you longer. Now, with that being said, if they say it to you, then you don't respond. Wait awhile man, don't just say "I love you" back, or that's nearly a life sentence to misery. You've got to wait, and process to see if you really like the other person, because if not, that's just going to end up hurting both of you in the long run.

Fabala
10-31-2005, 10:14 PM
Oh dear Snrk...there is no time limit. A person is not required to feel love after two months, nor are they required to NOT feel it before that. I would agree that it's probably a better idea not to say it that early (be sure and all that...and not scare them off ^_~), that doesn't mean a person can't really feel it. I'm cautious by nature. Someone else may be less so and say it sooner.

Gadreall
10-31-2005, 10:18 PM
So many good opinions, I dont know who to belive... Ok, which one to actually do. No insults intended.

Darrmyth
10-31-2005, 10:36 PM
> Enters The Room <

I would have to say:
Lets wait a little bit before saying something like that.

> Exits The Room Closing The Door Behind Him <

3BladeDemoness
11-01-2005, 02:18 AM
~Walks in~ *Blinks* Wow... I did not see that coming ~Walks out~

BloodyRamune
11-01-2005, 04:34 AM
I'd tell him to wait a bit. *thinks* I actually told him that. I mean, no one can possibly know me well enough to love me in just one month.

Cowboy Bebop
11-01-2005, 01:52 PM
well one could love after being your friend for so long yet it be two days in a relationship and be in love i would know i tried

Masali
11-01-2005, 01:57 PM
feelings like that rarely (or never) develop that fast. She proabably just impusively said that because you had alot of fun times or really have alot in common. I wouldn't get her hopes up and you should proabably either
A) dump her
B) tell her gently
C) use this to get sex
I'd choose B

Faceless111
11-01-2005, 03:01 PM
"Take your meds. I'm not Brad Pitt."-Me

animeglobe
11-01-2005, 03:12 PM
i would say i love you back. but that all depends on how you feel about the person. but watch how you use the word love because it can come against you ..if you use it wrong. but if you love her then tell her you do back.

but hey i tell my boyfriend i love him and i really do....and he always say he loves me back soooo ya thats just me.

anyway see ya laterz -flees to another forum-

Marie2007
11-01-2005, 05:09 PM
I would say it back especially if they meant a lot to me

Lavo Madding
11-01-2005, 05:55 PM
Really.. I would say it back only if I meant it and knew that really I did love them they way that I interpretted their love for me. Raising a person's hopes and then destroying them is a completely mean thing, and I try not to do it, but... sometimes it can't be helped.

Ninja Hatake Kakashi
11-01-2005, 06:03 PM
love is only a word.. most of us kids dont even know what love is? am i right?Love is just a word we say to eachother to tell them we like them.Anywayz i chose let just wait awhile before saying that

hameht
11-01-2005, 06:15 PM
It happened to me once and I just sat there open mouthed for a couple of seconds and said it back...I didn't mean it, and I knew that was wrong. I'd only say it if I meant it... I'll go with the fashioned "Let's wait a bit..." line. ^.^

Alonely
11-01-2005, 08:01 PM
Personally, I don't think love is possible within one month. But whatever floats your boat.

I chose "Wow, I didn't see that coming." Let him/her know how much of a surprise it was, and let them also know how you truly feel. The last thing you want to do is say I love you just because they said it first.

Negi
11-01-2005, 08:14 PM
Well in my case none of the answers b/c the guy i am dating now. he said it when i was mad at him and i said "NO YOU DON'T" but now you can't see us not saying it.

Saphire
11-01-2005, 08:24 PM
i put love but remember its easy to say you love someone and not mean it...

Silver_Dart
11-01-2005, 08:35 PM
I think that a realationship should have time to build then it's okay to say "I love you".

†-Wrath-†
11-01-2005, 08:43 PM
Hm..if it is 1 month..

Then I'll have to say, Lets wait a little bit before saying something like that.
The only reason is because, some people..well, you have to know them a little more better then others. And some people might just want to wait until they feel 'love', on the right time and place.

japonice_aeris
11-02-2005, 03:01 AM
woah~ 1 month?!? thats too long :D ok so mi amore did tell me that...just a few days and i answered that i love him too...at that time i was a lil bit lying but in the end its me coming back to him with an i love you

Darklord
11-02-2005, 08:06 AM
Ok, I understand 1 month. This is quite common to me * munches on teddy bear cookies*, It had happened to me a billion times. Each in a different way, I never say anything to them. But I mostly say 'ok' and then ignore them...But thats most of the time...I dont really care about that stuff....Mostly...So all these choices are useless, I wouldnt say any of them..*contiously eats teddy bear cookies*.....

Missy
11-02-2005, 03:50 PM
There are a lot of Love advice threads floating around, If you used the 'Search' button you could find people with similar problems discussing the same things, or related things rather than starting a brand new topic. You know? ^_^

Or theres also your journal, I've asked for advice on something before and got comments in my journal, I'm pretty sure it would work for you as well. Otherwise we'd have about 3 topics on the exact same thing... Clutter.

Closed.