PDA

View Full Version : samarai pizza cats

Buruku
10-31-2005, 10:46 AM
Has anyone seen the show 'samarai pizza cats'? i use to watch it when i was really little, i liked it back then. i dont expect to get many responds to this thread, but i was just wondering if i was the only one who had seen it.
it was about these cat people who saved people and ran a pizza shop.

sanitosan247
10-31-2005, 10:55 AM
meh. Sano has maybe like twelve episodes or sano and sano saw it when it ran a couple years ago. It was a little weird, but sano liked it. Actually sano was watching some of the shows last month. yah.

Kyouken
11-02-2005, 06:54 AM
Hey don't be ashamed (in case you are) I loved that show! That was my first anime I ever saw. Speed the white pizza cat was incredibly fast and they (being the white, blue and pink) Samurai Pizza Cats would create that big robot. My favourite part was at the end when the baddy would get angry and always explode. Hahahaha. Loved that show.

mokulen22
11-02-2005, 08:15 AM
I remember that show...it was cool when I was young.

Saykin
11-02-2005, 08:46 AM
I was eight when it first aired on australian TV. I love it, but i only have vague memories of though.

EvaŽ
11-02-2005, 08:55 AM
YEAH I remember that , I watched it when I was little, can't remember much of it , but I have the theme song!!! <3 I don't know why but it's in my playlist , what a surprise more people still talk about it!
Little Poly Ester, http://www.animeforum.com/uploads/PollyEster.jpg

sanitosan247
11-02-2005, 09:15 AM
There were a lot of scenes that were used in every episode. Hahaha. It was bad and good at the same time!

Ωmega
11-02-2005, 09:35 AM
wow...that brings back memories....
there were some intersting shows back then...the original power rangers,big bad bettle borgs...i feel so old now...........

Buruku
11-02-2005, 10:17 AM
ya, i remember the theme song, and i totally forgot about that guy getting mad and exploding all the time, that WAS funny. i had no idea so many people watched it.
along with sailor moon, it was my first anime.

Capernicus
11-02-2005, 10:33 AM
YEAH I remember that , I watched it when I was little, can't remember much of it , but I have the theme song!!! <3 I don't know why but it's in my playlist , what a surprise more people still talk about it!
Little Poly Ester, http://www.animeforum.com/uploads/PollyEster.jpg
YOU HAVE THE THEME SONG!?!? Capernicus must have! *goes crazy* I love that song, I still have it memorized!

Samurai Pizza Cats!
Who do you call when you want some pepperonis?
Samurai Pizza Cats!
They're stomping off crime and you know that aint bologna.

Speedy's their big cheif, he's the leader of the bunch.
A heck of a fighter, makes a heck of a lunch.
And little Polt Ether, who's never afraid.
She'll go into battle when the bad guys invade!
etc..

hahaha Oh, I recently saw something about the show too. In a magazine (I think it way Newtype), it was voted the 3rd worst anime ever. I was like, WHAT!?!? Everyone in the store looked at me wierd. ^_^

youko_kurama16
11-02-2005, 10:35 AM
i havn't seen it in a long time it was good when i seen it

MissFarru
11-02-2005, 10:17 PM
That was a funny and cute little anime, don't remember much of it but I did enjoy it.

Cats working in a pizza joint, funny.