PDA

View Full Version : Assistance on Elder scrools 3: Morrowind

Darklord
10-31-2005, 08:59 AM
Ok, I need some assiatnce on a Xbox game called Elder Scrolls 3: Morrowind. I have benn playing it for 3 or 2 years already now, I know they have already made Elder Scrolls 4: Oblivion. But I need some assistance here.

The problem:

Mission: To go get healed at Tel Fyr because of Corprus disease at the corprasium.
Position: Divayth Fyr wont help me.
Reason: ok now, there was a mission that I have to go and kill Dagoth Gares or Gores, and after I killed him. He cursed me and infected me with 'corprus disease' and I went to Caius Cosades for the report on the mission. He told me to go to Tel Fyr to get treated from Divyath Fyr. I went to Tel Fyr and killed one of their patients.....*oops -_-"*....and now Divyath Fyr wont heal me...Basically he wont even talk to me....Now how can I get healed?...

plz excuse me:(this is the first time posting in this part of the Forum, I dont know if I am posting right, so can you please correct me on this, Thank you for your limited coaperation).

Moonlight Dreamer
10-31-2005, 09:05 AM
uh.....

Storm Strife
10-31-2005, 09:12 AM
Moonlight Dreamer, don't post if you don't have anything usefull about the topic in general to say, otherwise your post will be regarded as spam. And that's not a good thing.

Darklord, honest opinion - you're screwed. You'll need to load a previous save and try again, otherwise you're stuck with the disease. When you get to the same point again, do what I did - run around randomly, avoid all the 'patients' and try and find who you need to. Then get the shoes, run around randomly again, get back, and give the person who 'cures' you the shoes.

*EDIT* One other thing. Get the PC version of Morrowind. You'll be doing yourself a huge favor if your PC can run it properly, beleve me.

Darklord
10-31-2005, 09:27 AM
Ok thanx Storm Strife..but as I have said, I have killed one no..all.....of their inmates and now I have nothing else to do except.....I can join Dagoth Ur?...wat about that?....

Storm Strife
10-31-2005, 10:25 AM
Ok thanx Storm Strife..but as I have said, I have killed one no..all.....of their inmates and now I have nothing else to do except.....I can join Dagoth Ur?...wat about that?.... Well like I said, you'll need to load a previous save if you have one. If you do want to join Dagoth Ur, you'll need to be a high enough level to survive the numerous monsters. I don't know what happens if you take the Dagoth Ur route though.

Darklord
10-31-2005, 10:37 AM
Ok..now tell me...I have an armour of 25o% and I have the axe of 'Last Rites= Chopping rate is 45 and my axe ability is 100 and my strenght is 120%' Is that ok?....and I am level 31......Do I have to work harder?.....I can kill almost anything.....Maybe I should join him.....ah yes...but i am not really that sure...please assist more here...

Storm Strife
10-31-2005, 10:43 AM
Go for it if you're that level. I don't have a character at that level, I got to your point at around Level 12 or so...

Darklord
10-31-2005, 10:55 AM
ok thats great.....they shall die!.....how much septim's do you have?.......what weapon?.....any more tips?....

Storm Strife
10-31-2005, 11:08 AM
Well I haven't played it in a while (XBox version, only played it until I could play Morrowind on PC) so I can't remember everything about my character. All I know is that it was a custom character called 'The Bandit' which I got from an FAQ and she had an Ebony Shortsword and a Glass Tower Shield. As for tips, I don't have anymore, I'm not that knowlegeable about the game. The only thing I can recommend is going to one of these links depending on your version of the game:-

http://www.gamefaqs.com/console/xbox/game/480241.html <---Go there if you have The Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind

http://www.gamefaqs.com/console/xbox/game/915084.html <----Go there if you have The Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind Game of the Year Edition.

And that's all the help I can give you. Good luck with the game though. May your kills be quick, and many!

Darklord
10-31-2005, 11:10 AM
ok thanx, I will try to check the sites out..any more tips from any other users?.....

Lucidian Dyne
10-31-2005, 10:02 PM
Ah, why not?

If you can manage to do this fast enough, you could buy a Golden Saint summoning magic and kill off your own summons. (Divayth Fyr, I think?) Then try to access the fallen body before it disappears. You'll have your chance at sweet daedric and glass stuff, most of the time.

Requires insane timing, but very nice to get the good stuff early in the game, if you can get you hands on even the scrolls for this. Just save, and load if you didn't click in time or the stuff the Saint gives is crappy.

Storm Strife
11-01-2005, 02:47 AM
Ah, why not?

If you can manage to do this fast enough, you could buy a Golden Saint summoning magic and kill off your own summons. (Divayth Fyr, I think?) Then try to access the fallen body before it disappears. You'll have your chance at sweet daedric and glass stuff, most of the time.

Requires insane timing, but very nice to get the good stuff early in the game, if you can get you hands on even the scrolls for this. Just save, and load if you didn't click in time or the stuff the Saint gives is crappy.You're the kind of person who stole the limeware platter and warehouse key at the beginning of the game arn't you?

_Sesshomaru_
11-01-2005, 03:21 AM
i stole the limeware platter:p i like the look of the wraithgaurd from doing all of the main quests

Lucidian Dyne
11-01-2005, 08:45 AM
You're the kind of person who stole the limeware platter and warehouse key at the beginning of the game arn't you?
Are you kidding me? I've got more sense than that! ... I didn't start stealing until I got into the rooms after getting my papers. :laugh:

As for doors? Well, getting all the soul gems in the Balmora Mages Guild is a nice start. All you need then is an exquisite ring, and then know where a few key items of worth are at to sell to Creeper to afford the enchantment.

Psh, keys. Who needs 'em? =P Don't get me wrong, though... I won't plow through just -any- defenses. The quests are plentiful enough that I can usually access the entire map, eventually. I have my patience. ^_^ For hardcore exploring, buying Levitation +500 scrolls is the best, but getting the right randomizer for the eligible holder-magicians can be a pain.

Storm Strife
11-01-2005, 08:57 AM
Are you kidding me? I've got more sense than that! ... I didn't start stealing until I got into the rooms after getting my papers. :laugh:That platter is easy to get, and you don't go to jail for it. Next time you play through, pick it up, quickly drop it, get caught and the guard will tell you to not do it again. Then you can pick up the platter and he won't have a go at you! Ka-ching!

Also that warehouse key is directly behind Selus Gravius...or whatever his name is. It's the hardest thing to get (Platter tactic), but if you want to get some items directly across the street after you get given the package that you can either keep or sell for a pretty penny, it's worth it.

That reminds me, I gotta steal my new character the Sword of White Woe...