PDA

View Full Version : [mod] Submit to AW.com here!

MistressPookyChan
10-26-2005, 09:03 AM
It's been awhile, ne? For those of you just tuning in, this thread will allow you to bypass the emailing and get your wallpaper directly put on AW.com. Here are the rules:

- You can only submit 2 wallpapers.
- They must be wallpapers you made yourself.
- "animewallpapers.com" must be written on the wallpaper
- The wallpaper must be 1024x768 and not an obnoxiously large file size.
- Just because you submit wallpapers doesn't mean they will be put on the site. They still must be good quality. I suggest getting it cretiqued via the forums first.

When you submit a wallpaper, please include the following information
- Your name (ie the name you want to go by)
- your e-mail address, website URL
- anime, game, or adult wallpaper?
- series name as shown on AW.com (if it's not listed on AW.com yet, please give the English title)

I'll give you two weeks from the date of this post to submit walls. I'll submit a little each day, so no changing your mind of what you want to submit!

Don't spam this thread. If you post a "looks nice!" or "I love that wallpaper" post, you get an automatic warning for spamming. Clarification and questions to me about submitting are fine. Anything else, batsu!

Happy posting. <3

Xian Pu
10-26-2005, 08:53 PM
On second thought I'm going to submit Shattered.

Question is this. Should I submit Into The Mouth of Madness as well, or Kimono Drop?

Someone want to pick? I'm stumped.

Xian Pu
[email protected]

Shattered Elfen Lied

Kimono Drop is from Samurai Champloo

They should both go into the anime section.

THERE is that EVERYTHING?

MistressPookyChan
10-26-2005, 09:14 PM
Traces, no because you didn't really do much to them except recolor them. As for the "not ladylike one", if you get permission from the artist or Megatokyo, then cool.

Xian Pu
10-26-2005, 09:20 PM
Traces, no because you didn't really do much to them except recolor them. As for the "not ladylike one", if you get permission from the artist or Megatokyo, then cool.

Yeah, I thought's that was what you'd say. Meh, it's okay I'll go with two of the three above... Whichever one besides Shattered you decide on Pooks; I'm cool with. BTW, Shattered is the one where she has her bloody arm in front of her... with Shattered on it. *cough* You can't really tell from the thumbnail...

MistressPookyChan
10-26-2005, 09:29 PM
Please read the post on what to include in the post when you submit a wallpaper. Thanks. If you dont understand, PM me.

MistressPookyChan
10-27-2005, 04:26 AM
Put the information in your original post with your wallpapers. It isn't that hard to edit a post, is it? ;)

If the wallpaper post isn't as the rules state, the wallpapers won't be accepted, no matter how much of a regular you are around here.

kingkostas
10-27-2005, 06:48 AM
MPC don't tell me you were the one that rejected some old bad wallpapers i wanted to submit.hahah whatever i will post something soon (high quality :) )

don't think i am spamming.i just want to ask you if is there any problem posting my unique wallpapers of my anime? lol

MistressPookyChan
10-27-2005, 07:34 AM
Yes you are spamming, and you can submit whatever you think is worthy of AW.com. :)

Xian Pu
10-27-2005, 10:44 AM
Put the information in your original post with your wallpapers. It isn't that hard to edit a post, is it? ;)

If the wallpaper post isn't as the rules state, the wallpapers won't be accepted, no matter how much of a regular you are around here.

Yeah, I know that... I was just wondering about the size. You haven't answered it and I don't want to submimt a wallpaper that's too big, and it not be accepted because of that.

MistressPookyChan
10-27-2005, 06:57 PM
if it's over 600 kb, it's too big. It really shouldn't be larger than 400kb.

Xian Pu
10-27-2005, 07:03 PM
if it's over 600 kb, it's too big. It really shouldn't be larger than 400kb.

Alright, then I'm set. I've got the two that I would like uploaded... as if you couldn't tell. So, here's to hoping. ^_^ Thanks for the patience/help Pooky.

Raven
10-29-2005, 10:18 AM
Hah hah, stole away some internet (not at work) to get these up. Made them a while back, but they're still good. Hope I didn't forget something..

Raven
Anime
Angel Sanctuary

MistressPookyChan
11-07-2005, 01:33 AM
only 2 people???

LavaBug
11-07-2005, 07:01 AM
well that sounds like an invitation, i have two to offer^^
first one is
sailormoon

second one
mai hime (my hime)

both anime

MistressPookyChan
11-07-2005, 07:56 AM
it IS an invitation! I thought there would be tons of people wanting to add walls. I didn't do it for so long because no one submitted anything last time.

Xian Pu
11-07-2005, 10:56 AM
It's funny cause I figured the same thing. I mean, you've always got people coming in here asking this very same question. Thing is that when they email it to the site admin; they may get rejected, but here, if they go through and improve it over time and with the help of fellow wall makers, the chances of it getting submitted rise astronomically. Just because you took time out and TRIED to improve it.

Weird. Must be something in the water. >.>

akachan
11-08-2005, 03:12 AM
OMG I missed this thread! I've been really busy those weeks... sorry pooks ^__^ btw, those are my two submissions
first:
- Akachan
- [email protected], www.akachanwebsite.tk (http://www.akachanwebsite.tk/)
- anime
- Great teacher onizuka
second
- Akachan
- [email protected], www.akachanwebsite.tk (http://www.akachanwebsite.tk/)
- anime
- Tsubasa reservoir chronicle (can you add this serie?)
Pook, the last one has got animewallpapers.com written in another font, but you should remember that it's a wall of mine ^^(I've put on the forum some time ago)

prettysopo
11-09-2005, 11:07 PM
prettysopo/[email protected]/popos.deviantart.com (http://popos.deviantart.com/)/Rurouni Kenshin

EternalBlue
11-09-2005, 11:54 PM
Blah I think I'm a bit late, but I finally got to opening this and changing it to be submitted lol. Hope I'm not too late ^^;;

- Name : EternalBlue
- E-mail : [email protected]
- anime (I think)
- series name : No clue at all, guess we need a misc category.

MistressPookyChan
11-10-2005, 12:40 AM
I'm extending it to Monday (tokyo time) in hopes that more people will submit stuff.

EternalBlue
11-10-2005, 02:45 PM
I think this one's ready now :)

- Name : EternalBlue
- E-mail : [email protected]
- anime (I think)
- series name : No clue at all again xD.