PDA

View Full Version : RPG: .hack//dawn: Reload

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5

red storm
10-23-2005, 05:00 AM
Here it is then, the .hack//dawn: Reload game thread. I should probably note a few ground rules first.

-Stay polite. If it's in character, I don't care what your character would say, but don't flame a member if he/she did something you did not like.
-This RPG is HUGE. We have such a high number of members that I cannot answer to all of your posts immediately. That, combined with the fact that I am currently typing this at 11.43 AM means that I live in an entirely different time-zone then most of you.
-I can't stress this enough, but NO ONE-LINERS. If you can't post at least a few lines of text, don't post at all.
-I don’t care in what point of view you want to role play, as long as you remain clear on what you are doing, and with whom you are interacting.

Of we go then.

Crimson Knight home server: The city server Kar-Ator

Kar-Ator, a city server with buildings reaching into the clouds and home of the Crimson Knights. As the birds of Kar-ator swayed past the peaks of the buildings, a message was heralded.

"Would all selected Crimson Knight personal report in the briefing room, I repeat, would all selected Crimson Knight personal report in the briefing room.”

The briefing room, located in the Crimson Fortress, was a large square room. Seats were lined up in the back of the room, and a large stage and screen were in the front. As all the personnel took their seats, the lights in the room dimmed, while the stage lights went on. When the whole room was quiet, Lady Subaru made her entrance.

“I thank you all for coming. Recently, we have been getting reports of an artefact-bug appearing on the desert server Ta-Kayna. This artefact-bug possesses extreme power and could cause great damage should it fall in the wrong hands. You have been selected to bring back the artefact to prevent the Black Sun from claiming it. Lady Tanaya will fill you in on the details.”

As lady Subaru said that, a pink haired feline animorphic walked up the stage, taking lady Subaru’s spot. A large map of the Ta-Kayna desert appeared on the screen behind her. “Thank you, lady Subaru. As you know, the artefact lies hidden somewhere in the Ta-Kayna desert, but our informants have pin-pointed it’s location to the ruins of Mock-Ter. The problem is that Mock-Ter was created trough the many bugs and problems that have occurred. This means that we do not have accurate information as to who or what is hiding in those ruins. Our plan is simple: We will use the malanian ruins located farther south in the desert as our main base. Also, by claiming those ruins, we will deny the Black Sun a base of operations. From that point, we will stage scouting missions towards the ruins before we go in and secure the artefact. I probably don’t need to tell you that it is imperative that we find this artefact before the Black Sun. Any questions?”

Black Sun home server: The jungle server Yazin.

In the deep jungles of Yazin, the Black Sun warriors were training. Using the tall trees to build their camps and practice their techniques, it was no wonder they managed to pressure the Crimson Knights so much. While they were training, the bracelets of certain members started beeping. They all knew what that meant: A mission.

Rushing to the Sanctuary, the members entered a large round briefing room. Couch’s, seat’s and benches were located throughout the circle, and a large holo-projector was located in the centre.

As the members started flocking the briefing room, a large mid-length black haired blademaster entered. He was Aran, one of the aces of the Black Sun.

“Allright you guys, settle down.” He called, the room quieted after several seconds. “Right, mission time people. Our spies have found an artefact-bug in the desert server Ta-kayna. They also found out that the Crimson Knights are after it as well. Now, we can’t just let the Crimson Knight’s walk away with an artefact of this magnitude, so we’re going to swipe it away right before their noses!” Aran pressed a few buttons on the holo-projector and an image of the desert sprung into view. “These” Aran said, pointing to a bunch of ruins in the centre. “are the Mock-Ter ruins. Somewhere in these ruins lies the artefact. However, we can’t just teleport in and steal the artefact. You see, this server was created because of the screwed up troubles with the bracelets, the key of the twilight and that sort of crap. We have not the slightest clue on what is inside of those ruins, so we’ll build up camp here.” Aran said, pointing to a spot in the desert north of the ruins. “Now I hear you thinking, what the hell? Why not in those ruins to the south? Well, you think those wimpy Crimson Knights are going to camp in the desert? They’ll claim the ruins south, expecting us to fight, while we’ll make up camp north. Which –by the way- is also the direction the entrance is facing. We scout, swoop in, snatch the artefact. Any questions?”

The Wing Man
10-23-2005, 05:13 AM
Vam-Was standing up at the time, he was hoping he would not have to go on this is because he did not like these kinda missions.But he did not have any questions to ask and stayed quiet for the time being.

Kon-Was tired from a day of training, kon spoke aloud and asked"Will we be leaving soon?"Kon then rubbed his chin."Like today?"Kon was really interested in this but was also kinda wondering if it would be hard.

TodayIsMine
10-23-2005, 06:07 AM
Mario was outside in the city of Kar-Ator, enjoying another virtual day without war. He had been fighting to protect Lady Subaru and the rest of the royal party. It was quite tiring and today was just the day he needed, a relaxing day in the city. He watced some clouds in the sky and took a deep breath "Today...today there will be no interruptions...I will be happy." And jsut after he convinced himself that he would not be bothered, an announcement went off, telling all selected Crimson Knights to report to the breifing room. Mario didn't much care for the words of his leading Lady, but with her not knowing this, he wanted to make a good first impression, for he had never met her personally, and he hoped to meet her today, perhaps give the leader a chance to show who she is. He had heard that Subaru was quiet and very absorbed in issues around "the world", but he decided to let that fact slip and thought he should shake her hand before being sent off on this future mission.

Mario entered the breifing room to find that he was one of the last people to take his seat; Subaru was already talking by now, describing the problem about an artifact in a server created by bugs. This, to Mario, just sounded like a mission, as usual, but to others, it seemed to bring a confident smile to their faces. Mario just sat back and waited to see if there were any questions after the Lady Tanaya spoke. He sloppily leaned back in his seat and picked some linty things off his shawl. But then he realised, it would be best to ask his question rather than not have it answered, so he did, "Umm..yes, Lady Tanaya," he put up his hand for her to notice him, "when will this mission to Mock-Ter be starting? I have been relaxing all day and if it is possible I would like to return to that relaxation and leisure..." a slight smirk appeared on his face after saying this, and he noticed a few of ther other Crimson Knights had seemed to take a disliking to him. These people need to lighten up... he thought to himself, still waiting for an answer.

Negi
10-23-2005, 06:12 AM
'Oooo! sound like so much fun! I hope i get to go on this one!' Summer was so excited she couldn't stay still. She kept fiddling with her hair or her dress and was jumping up and down because she was short and could see that well. The Knights standing next to her looked at her strangly. "What?!" They looked away.

TodayIsMine
10-23-2005, 06:17 AM
Mario turned and looked at the excitable girl as she jumped around and seemed to be giggling a bit. He smiled and almost started laughing. He then turned back and listened as Tanaya answered him, and he liked the way the girl in the back of the room was acting, it added a fresh feel to the room...a feeling that nothing was wrong. He enjoyed the happiness of others, even in the more serious of times.

Negi
10-23-2005, 06:55 AM
When Summer heard what this mans question was, surprisingly, she stop moving for a sec. 'What? Who wouldn't want to go on a mission?' Of course to her she didn't take every thing to seriously as like other people this is just a job. She began jumping again to see who asked th question. All she could see was his hand raised. "Ok" She said quitely to herself. "If i can't get taller, lets get shorter." With that she turned into her animal form, a bunny. She hopped and cralwed through peoples legs untill she finaly reached the man. She went back to her human form, and stared and the guys strangly for about a minute. Then she put on a big grin. "Hi! I 'm Summer!"

TodayIsMine
10-23-2005, 07:02 AM
Mario smiled again, looking at what looked like a new Crimson Knight partner. Her name was Summer. Tanaya was speaking while Mario looked over at Summer. He smiled and offered her an empty seat next to his. "Sit here...you'll be able to see better..." he whispered, trying not to interrupt the answer that Lady Tanaya was giving him. He noticed that Summer may become a good friend, due to her seemingly endless energy and happiness.

Faceless111
10-23-2005, 10:13 AM
Matsuo sat directly behind Mario and the new girl, Summer. Well, they both out ranked him, so he'd keep his opinion to himself. These two... are slightly odd. Could be trouble, Matsuo thought to himself. He tilted his head down and shut his eyes. He could've been mistaken for a sleeping soldier or, by his shallow breathing, even dead. He kept his head down, but ears open.

Matsuo has been in many battles and missions, but this one would be different. He had a sixth sense about this stuff. He heaved a sigh.

m1abrams
10-23-2005, 10:39 AM
I sat there queitly listening to the whole breifing, every detail they gave me I quickly joted down onto a peice of scrap paper. Making sure not to miss even the slightest bit of it. When I was sure I had enough for now, I started to glance around at who was in the breifing room.

"Alot of newbies...great just what we need," I said to myself queitly.
After a quick scan of the people inside the room, I turned my attention back to the mission. Running through all the possible ways it could go wrong...and all the possible solutions for thus. Not only that, but what kind of opposing forces were we looking at, and where were they going to making base camp.

"Excuse me Lady Tanaya," I said quickly raising my hand," but has our intelligance located the likely positions for the Black Sun to make base camp. I dont think they will also try for the malanian ruins, it would only cause a needles fight where manpower would be lost at no gain. They are to smart to pull something like that. Also, what kind of opposing forces are we looking at here, will they be utilizing individual special forces teams for this, or a larger military force?"

I had gotten my mouthful off, the whole time keeping something of a strait face. I wasnt trying to be a smartass, but every once in awhile I got this tone in my voice like I knew it all. It was a bad habit I have been trying to break, especially around the higher ups. Luckily this time I kept that tone from escaping, the last people I wanted to tick off were Lady Tanaya...and god forbid Lady Subaru.

Faceless111
10-23-2005, 11:20 AM
Matsuo opened his eyes and allowed himself a glance at Hansuke Sakuma. A good question. Matsuo didn't know Sakuma on a personal level, but knew enough about him. The times he caused the game to glitch. Interesting, thought Matsuo. He's kind of short, but a skilled fighter nonetheless.

red storm
10-23-2005, 11:41 AM
Crimson Knights:

Tanaya managed to limit her annoyance to a mere eye-twitch. A quick glance at Subaru, who was standing in the shadows, out of sight from everyone in the briefing room, showed her that she was lightly amused by the ‘relaxed’ boy.

“Private Mario.” Tanaya started. “May I remind you that you are no longer playing a little game? You are a member of the Crimson Knights now, and while the higher-ups would prefer I don’t use this word, we are at war. We will be starting the operation in six hours, and I would prefer you get ready instead of slacking of.”

She quieted down as another member asked a question, this one dealing with the posibility of an attack and the enemy forces. His tone had the flair of a smartass, buy Tanaya decided to drop the subject. He had asked a valid question. “I am well aware that the Black Sun are more innovative then most of us prefer to think, Sergeant Hansuke. However, our orders are to capture those ruins to deny the Black Sun a base of operations should they change their minds. As for opposing force, you are the one from intelligence here sergeant, why don’t you tell me?”

Black Sun:

Aran shrugged. “Well, the operation starts in six hours, so yeah, I guess you could say we are starting today.”

Regalyn
10-23-2005, 11:56 AM
Regalyn was two seats away from Mario, as he look at Mario and Summer getting along. Ironically he felt sad how he miss having that life once before he turn evil but he won't let it get to him. he Snap out it and came to his mind that the Artifact- bug in Ta-Kanya can cause severe damages to the world once it is in the hand of the Black Sun but how severe the damages can do?
"Lady Tanaya" as Regalyn look at her with calm and serious looks. "After all you explain the artifact-Bug can be dangerous once it's in the hand of the Black Sun but how severe the damages will cause?" as he slightly look down, "That way we can be at our bests and willing to risk anythings when it come to a conflict, it a least I can do to repay you and the Legendary Players!" with strong feeling coming from Regalyn, his hand clanched as he felts struggle.

Kiyanna
10-23-2005, 12:06 PM
Kita, walking around the virtual lands. She wasn't paying any attention when she entered the Crimson's are. Trying to find something to do with her power, she didn't feel like being with Black Suns right now." *Sigh* I wish there never was a stupid war, between the stupid idiots. Ugh.....oh well, I got caught in it". Kicking a rock out of her pathway.

AngelWolf
10-23-2005, 12:16 PM
"Hmm, six hours....thats a good while from now shouldn't we depart earlier. I'm sure the Knights have already left." He thought to himself while resting his elbow on his lap and his head rested on his fist. "When are we gonna be dismissed?" He thought to himself.

TodayIsMine
10-23-2005, 12:57 PM
Mario looked up at Lady Tanaya and nodded, "I will prepare myself, Milady...but I have some more relaxation to do before I leave. I will be ready for action in four hours at the maximum, I promise you. But I think it would be best if everyone here took a breather. I mean, this is a big thing, being at war and all, but we shouldn't allow this whole new knowledge to consume us...we have to keep control here." Mario felt stupid after saying this and so he stood and walked away from the crowd. He took a look at some of the other soldiers. He had known Matsuo from recent fights against the Black Sun. They had spoken before, but this was probably the first time Mario had ever let his layed-back character get the better of him in front of anyone else. He tried to appear as a soldier: strong, fearless, bloodthirsty...but really, Mario was just a regualr post-pubescent guy, knowing what any other male his age would - fear, laziness, a sense of humour, and a sense for fun. He wasn't always in the mood to risk his life, or at least his account.

He took one more look at Lady Tanaya, "I apologize for my rudeness, Lady Tanaya...please excuse me..." he left the breifing room and stood outside by the door. He breathed in some of the virtual air, which seemed more than real to him right now. He pulled out his spear and twirled it, maneuvering it and getting ready for yet another fight, only he knew this one meant a lot more...

super trunks
10-23-2005, 01:32 PM
As I begain to began to walk fast to the breifing room because I was late I see a guy in front of the door messing with his spear.So being new and all to the crimson knights I better make friends here and noe.So I decide to walk towards him.As I walk towards him I look at him trying to determine what kind of person he would be."He looks like a guy who is hiding his emotions.He also looks kinda stressed out"I said under my breath.

As I reach him I greet him delightedly by saying"Hi,I am new to the crimson knights and I would like to be your friend so you are".

Kera
10-23-2005, 01:33 PM
Kera sighed and Listened to the Mission Briefing. She never liekd fighting The crimson Knights, She had friends in the Crimson Knights but she would have to fight them sooner or later. "So six Hours we'll be leaveing. The Crimson Knights how ever might be a step ahead of us. They have some resorces we don't." She explained to Aran. Not being a newbie she knew many things and she knew much about the Crimson Knights Having helped them a couple years ago.

TodayIsMine
10-23-2005, 01:39 PM
Mario looked up at the guy who had just greeted him. He pushed out his hand, stopping the spear and said, "My name's Mario. Umm...just a hint, not all of the Crimson Knights are as easy to get along with as I am alright...so you were lucky to meet me first." Mario smirked. "I'm just out here taking a break...Lady Subaru and Lady Tanaya just announced a new mission we're going to have. We're gonna have to go to Mock-Ter, you know that new server that just opened. It was made from bugs and viruses...so it will be dangerous. Anyway, they're sending us there to retrieve an important artifact...and I know it will be difficult, yet I also know that it will be something to learn from." He smiled and looked at the sky, then back at the guy. "I don't make many mistakes on the battlefield...so if you stay by me, you should be safe enough...uhh, what was your name?"

Mario opened the door and reentered the breifing room, then looked at the man and motioned him in.

Faceless111
10-23-2005, 01:41 PM
Matsuo smiled, pleased by Mario's actions. He was a kid, but a warrior at the same time. Matsuo stood. He glanced at Summer and left the briefing room. He heard enough. Once he exited the room he saw Mario messing with his spear. Shadow sparring? Hm. "Mario," Matsuo said as he leaned against the wall, "are you ready for the battle ahead? I mean mentally? Your childish behavior seems to disappear in the mist of battle. You shouldn't let the higher-ups get the best of you." Matsuo paused. "If we're on the same squad, I want you to know that I trust your skills." Matsuo waited for a response. Mario was a capable warrior, but too few noticed it.

Kiyanna
10-23-2005, 01:52 PM
Mummbling to herself, thinking how the war was going on. Kita still walking down that path."I wonder what the rare item they are looking for, I wish I never lost that fight, I wouldn't have to be a Black Sun,but it is kinda better than Crimson knights. Ugh...I have to stop talking to myself!!". Kicking dirt around, she was mad.She caught up to where the meeting was held for the Black Suns and was late.Kita, not rushing to get there, was still walking."Feh..".

TodayIsMine
10-23-2005, 02:24 PM
Mario looked over at Mitsuo as he followed outside. There were two people here who at least seemed to appreciate Mario. "Mitsuo...I am ready for this battle, but I really don't feel like fighting today, I mean, it was nice to be all relaxed in this virtual world...I don't need action right now. I'll let you know Mitsuo, I'm not in the best of moods today, my friend was hosptialized after a huge fight outside school...that's why I'm not acting the way I normally do. I hate feeling like this..." Mario walked back inside and smiled at the realization that Mitsuo actually trusted him and actually believed he was strong in battle and mentally as well it seemed. He trusts my skills eh...well then I should count him as my friend. Anyone who doesn't need me can stand back I guess...it's time to be happy, I have a battle to win and I can't be upset going in...I better get back in my seat and listen to the rest of the presentation... Mario sat and continued to slouch, looking just as lazy and humorous as he did a few minutes earlier.

Chibi-chan
10-23-2005, 02:35 PM
One of the lower ranking players, a newer member of the Black Sun - though nowhere near close to being a newbie of The World - had a small smile spreading across her face. The animorphic girl, Kitsuna, was going to be going on her first major mission. So far, she had only had small encounters against the Crimson Knights, and she was wanting a real fight. Plus it would be nice to go along and see the looks on their faces when the Black Sun had the artifact instead of them. Her tail twitched slightly as she thought about this for a moment, picturing the shocked faces of the Knights.

Glancing towards Kera, she gave a bit of a smile and a small shrug. "Well, that may be so, but I'm sure that we have information that they don't have," she stated. "Either side could claim the artifact...However, I'm confident that we can snatch it before they even lay eyes on it," she added with a smile. Being shy in real life wasn't a factor when she was excited in the game. Kitsuna could be a chatterbox when she was hyped up about something.

Kera
10-23-2005, 02:43 PM
Kera's cold eyes stared at Kitsuna for a second then they turned into a warm green color. "I would have to Agree with you." She smiled a small smile . "My name Is Kera, what would your name be?" She asked being kind. She might need a partner for what they may be doing in the future and Kera had a feeling that this girl would be a fantastic partner.

SamuraiGirl13
10-23-2005, 02:50 PM
Michi was annoyed with the way a few of her inferiors had acted during the meeting. She thought to herself, Why are they always so happy?, at the same time she wished she could have fun and have friends. But she knew she had to deal with having no one but herself as a friend. She couldn't let anyone get close. She might lose them too...
As usual she had sit at the front of the breifing room and had listened intently to Lady Tanya. She had absorbed every detail and awaited her orders. She stayed behind after she was signaled by Lady Tanya to do so. She knew that the real meeting would begin after the beginners had left.

Chibi-chan
10-23-2005, 02:56 PM
When Kitsuna had first seen Kera's cold eyes move towards her, the animorphic thought that she had been wrong to speak. However, when those same cold eyes turned warmer, she let out a slight sigh. That had scared her for a moment, seeing as she really didn't want to get off on the wrong foot with anybody. "I'm Kitsuna," she said, smiling back. "Nice to meet you, Kera!"

Kera
10-23-2005, 03:11 PM
Kera Smiled "Its a pleasure to meet you also Kitsuna." The briefing was boring to Kera and she needed some one to talk to. "You seem happy." She stated being calm and Cold not haveing friends for so long.
"When did you deside to join the Black Sun Kitsuna. If i may ask?" She asked kinda knowing being on the bad side of any one could be deadly in war.

Negi
10-23-2005, 03:19 PM
After Mario had left her, she sat ther getting even more excited every question. 'This is taking forever!' She thought quietly to herself. She sighed heavily and started to braid her hair out of bordom.

Chibi-chan
10-23-2005, 03:20 PM
The fox girl blinked a little bit when Kera said that she seemed happy. Nobody in the real world would say something like that, mainly because nobody saw her 'happy'. "The reason why I'm happy is...well, I'm excited. This is my first actual mission and all! I can actually get way too happy at times when I'm excited," she added, looking a little embarassed.

Kitsuna looked upwards for a moment, crossing her arms and thinking for a few moments. "Let's see...I think I joined in like two weeks ago," she said, looking back towards Kera. "However, I had really wanted to join up with the Black Sun much sooner than that. I just get kind of unnerved sometimes, so I had slight difficulty just comming forth."

SamuraiGirl13
10-23-2005, 03:24 PM
Michi scowled at the bunny girl. She really shouldn't be ignoring her superiors. She'd talk to her about it.

Faceless111
10-23-2005, 03:30 PM
Matsuo walked back into the briefing room. He took his seat behind Mario. Summer seemed to be getting bored. Patience, Summer, thought Matsuo. He soon spotted Michi sitting, absorbing the briefing. He could see that she was a lonely person, but a capable leader. She pushed people away and didn't allow anyone to get close to her, this was a flaw that one leader shouldn't have. In order to lead your side to victory, you mustn't distant yourself from your men. Michi...

SamuraiGirl13
10-23-2005, 03:41 PM
Michi saw Matso looking at her. She wanted to wave and have a conversation, but that would mean getting close to him and she really didn't want to get hurt. He was a cool guy but she couldn't let him get close.

AngelWolf
10-23-2005, 03:44 PM
"What the hell are people doing talking during the meeting for and when the hell are we going to be dismissed." He thought to himself. " Now, we probably only have 5 hours. Grrr, okay time to end this." He thought to himself while grinding his teeth carfully as not to break his fangs. He then stood and said, "Aran, Sir may we be dismissed sir?" in a deep low voice.

Kera
10-23-2005, 03:50 PM
Kera looked at the guy that just stood up and talked to Aran. "For infomation, Were talking because Were waiting for Aran to dismiss us and you just need to be more calm and wait it hasnt been an hour more like 20 minutes." She explained to the guy that stood up.

AngelWolf
10-23-2005, 04:04 PM
Kera looked at the guy that just stood up and talked to Aran. "For infomation, Were talking because Were waiting for Aran to dismiss us and you just need to be more calm and wait it hasnt been an hour more like 20 minutes." She explained to the guy that stood up.

OOC: How do you know i said "what are they talking for." i thought that not said it but oh well

"I believe I adressed Sir Aran not you and if you want information you should ask him." He turns back toward Aran and awaits his answer.

Kera
10-23-2005, 04:07 PM
ooc: My bad i skipped over the he thought. Sorry. Well i have nothing to post right now.

red storm
10-23-2005, 04:12 PM
Crimson Knights:

Tanaya glanced up as someo the Knights became restless. Fortunately, they were only getting to know eachother instead of causing a ruckus. "Allright, if there are no more questions you are dismissed. There will be a notice over the intercom when the mission will begin. Untill then you are free to do whatever you want, including slacking of." she glanced at Mario with that last bit.

Walking back to the office, Tanaya breathed out a long sigh. "I seriously don't understand how you managed to stay sane for so long, Subaru. My head is killing me."
Subaru smiled. "Well, I just know a tactic agains headaches. Here, let me show you." She pressed her fingers against Tanaya's temples and softly massaged them. "You know, Surimano has been recently promoted to an acting lord. Do you think we should warn him about the dangers of this job?"
tanaya thought for a moment before shaking her head. "Naaw, let's just enjoy the show."

Black Sun:

Aran laughed. "Oh, don't you worry about that, Kera. The Crimson Knights may have recources we don't, but they work on the side of the law, we have the aid of the underworld. And there's no better information source then the underworld." He binked as Saint started whining because he was bored. "Yeah, you're probably right Saint. Not much else to do here. Allright guys, dismissed. I'll call you all at your comlinks when the mission begins."

Negi
10-23-2005, 04:13 PM
Summer looked back at the boy who just sat behind her and then looked where he was looking. 'Thats one of the Knights that was looking at me wierd.' She thought as she saw Michi. She looked back up toward Lady Tanaya as she dismissed them. She jumpped up in glee that she could leave.

AngelWolf
10-23-2005, 04:24 PM
Saint then turns and exits the room or area. He walks to the magic store and buys two lightning spells and a haste spell. "Down to 2,000g." He says to himself and starts to walk to the training ground.

- A Black Sun post

Faceless111
10-23-2005, 04:37 PM
Matsuo stood and left the building. His thought was still on Michi. His lieutenant. Hm... Michi... what is it that makes you push people away? Am I ready to be put under her leadership? Matsuo got lost in his thoughts. He caught glance of Summer. He smiled. Perhaps better than her. Impulse is a very harmful thing.

Matsuo walked on.

Surimano
10-23-2005, 04:44 PM
OOC: Yay you got the RPG up and ready!!

Surimano walked through the Kar-Artor. He was just promoted to an acting lord of the Crimson Knights. He looked around the giant city, and thought, The new mission told seemed easy, it's in the desert server of Ta-Kayna, after all. He remembered his previous to trip to that server, on a reconnisance mission...

FlashBack: The Black Sun were there, and the Crimson Knights believed they were planning an attack. His whole platoon were wiped out, leaving only him in the vast, dry desert. He took it upon himself to finish his platoon's job, so he continued the mission, no matter the consequences. It was a reckless decision, but brave, but unfortunatly, he failed, he couldn't find the Black Sun anywhere in the Ta-Kayna server. Surimano returned to a Crimson Knight Server called Mako, and found it under attack. The Black Sun was in the Ta-Kayna server planning to attack Mako. Suri was issued a new squad and ordered to fight back the Black Sun, this action would soon be what made Suri a Lord of the Crimson Kinghts...

Negi
10-23-2005, 05:29 PM
Summer caught Matsuo looking at her again. "OK That is it! Next person who gives me a look gets a fist in there face!" She said to herself looking a bit annoyed. She started to smile and run out of the building as if she had forgotten what she had just said. "Hmmmm. now i wonder where Mario went..."

Kiyanna
10-23-2005, 05:30 PM
Kita, walking up behind Kitsune and Kera."Ok, what did I miss...?".Looking over at Kitsune she gave her a glare and looked back at Kera. Then sighed,"You new to the Black Sun..?", glancing back over a Kitsune.

super trunks
10-23-2005, 06:11 PM
As the meeting is over I just sit there then I go to mario."He do you want to go buy some equipment for the battle I know the blacksun's are going to come it's a hunch and my hunches never fail me".

Regalyn
10-23-2005, 06:42 PM
Regalyn left the Breifing room, yet without a question been answer. He stop where Matsuo and look at him. "Matsuo, you seem trouble, yet in trance, is it about Michi?"
He look down with shrinked eyes, "I know someday, she'll make mistake that will cost her life" Regalyn past by him to walk further.

Sabakyu_no_Gaara
10-23-2005, 06:52 PM
Daisuke sat lazily against a tree, scraping his blades together and watching the sparks dance off them. ...He yawned bored and glanced up, just noticing the excitement all around him... "Hmm...? Whats going on" He thought to himself. Daisuke then rose, and followed the trail of other members to the sanctuary where he entered then stood, gazing around confused. "did I miss something...?"

He looked to the center of the room at a projected image and some guy explaining something to the other members. "Whoa.. Cool" He thought staring at the map. The words from the man that first caught his attention were "Crimson Knights" so he approached three other female members and stepped between them putting his arms around them. "Err... Would you guys happen to have any clue what's happening?" Daisuke asked curiously. "Looks like a lot of commotion.."

Don't wanna spam so...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
ooc: *drops to the floor laughing and holding her stomach* God, that was priceless. Sabakyu_no_Gaara, in case you haden't noticed, Tanaya is a girl.Lol, I'm in Blacksun and was referring to Aran or whatever that guys name was.. I think Tanayna was with the Knights unless I messed up again, lmao. n.n;

Aelika the Avatar
10-23-2005, 06:55 PM
Kiruya walked out of the breifing room very solemn like. thinking about her days of hacking then shaking it off muttering to her self " it was wrong I figured it out before it was too late"accidently bumping into Regalyn looks up "Sorry"

Regalyn
10-23-2005, 07:04 PM
Regalyn look at her then smile slightly "it's..Okay, I know how it's like, don't worry about it." Regalyn look deep into her eyes." your eyes... look confuse and scared, it there something wrong?"

Aelika the Avatar
10-23-2005, 07:11 PM
Kiruya stares at him blankly then shakes head "It was I was just thinking about the olde days before I was a knight. When I was a knaive player in the world. Back when I got in to trouble" then looks off into the distance "Sorry about my rambleing. I guess I'm just stressed.."

Regalyn
10-23-2005, 07:21 PM
Regakyn Chuckled"no need to apologize, back then I was an evil source for network of Darkness, my guardain beast was an illegal creature and represent darkness." He look up "it took The legendary players to make realize everything i did was wrong, I tried to destroy the darkness with Odai Govaris my Guardain and it almost got destroyed then it turn into a heavy blade to repay me and i honored it by destroying the darkness.

Aelika the Avatar
10-23-2005, 07:29 PM
Kiruya stares at Regalyn then looks up too "At one point I was a hacker.Not good but also not bad. I did it to help others but in return it felt good. A little while before the black sun arrived I had stopped hacking.. Thats when I joing the Crimson Knights to stop misdoings and keep hackers at bay I learned the error of my ways before it was to late and I want other hackers to learn that too" looks back down eyes going an icy blue

Faceless111
10-23-2005, 08:40 PM
Matsuo thought deeply on Regalyn's words. Regalyn... I can't shake a feeling about him. It's as if he can peer into one's mind.

Matsuo went to look for Michi. He hoped to get a few words with her before the start of the mission. However, he was not sure what he would talk about. The mission? Her past? This was a problem. If their leader had a weak point, the team had a weak point.

Matsuo spotted Ragalyn talking to a girl. That guy. What is it about him that I can't shake? He thought to himself. He spotted Mario up ahead and started toward him.

The Wing Man
10-23-2005, 11:02 PM
Vam-He was glad that he could take a moment, vam went over to Kon who was the only person he trusted."What do you think about this?"

Kon-Kon looked at vam, he saw that vam was tired looking but it was not easy to look into the dark eyes of vam."I just hope we do better then those knights" Kon then walked away from vam, most of there conversations lasted that long.Kon sat down in a chair and got out his sword, he made sure the blade was looking good and he made sure he had his head straight.

red storm
10-24-2005, 01:58 AM
ooc: *drops to the floor laughing and holding her stomach* God, that was priceless. Sabakyu_no_Gaara, in case you haden't noticed, Tanaya is a girl.

TodayIsMine
10-24-2005, 05:23 AM
Mario, still sitting, enjoying what seemed to be silence in his mind. He took a look at Matsuo as he left the building once again. He can sense Michi's fear...well, I don't care, she has to learn to talk at least a little bit... Mario thought. He stood up and looked around, then slowly started to walk toward Michi, but saw Matsuo approaching him, he waved at Matsuo and then sat in an empty seat next to Michi. "Hi Michi..." he had known her from missions that he had done before his Knightood, but did not know her too well. "My name is Mario...I'm a soldier. Uhh, we've met before during missions for certain sacred items...I'm not sure if you remember, but anyway, hello." he smiled and looked very friendly. Mario knew Michi to be very shy and afraid of closeness to others, but he disregarded that fact and continued to sit with her waiting for a reply.

He looked back over to where Matsuo was and he quickly put up his index finger, signalling that he would only be a minute.

Faceless111
10-24-2005, 08:57 AM
Matsuo saw that Mario had taken a seat next to Michi. This might be interesting, Matsuo thought. Mario signalled that he'd only be a minute. Matsuo took a seat a short distance away and waited for Michi to respond to Mario. She needed to talk to someone sometime.

m1abrams
10-24-2005, 11:23 AM
(OOC: Man this thing took off, I guess this is what I get for working...no time for play :laugh:)

When the breifing started to break up, I waited untill everyone had left before I myself stood up. I had some more things to discuss with Lady Subaru and Lady Tanaya before I was done here.

"Excuse me, Lady Subaru, Lady Tanaya," I said as I stopped infront of them," But I have a few more things I would like to go over with you...in private."

red storm
10-24-2005, 12:52 PM
Crimson Knights:

Tanaya sighed as Subaru stopped her massage and walked to the back of the office, sitting down in a chair. She smiled at Subaru and gave a slight shake of her head. Tanaya muttered something under her breath that sounded a lot like "spoilsport" and walked over to the desk and took place behind it. "Very well, Sergeant. Speak up."

Fionn Mac
10-24-2005, 01:20 PM
A cool wind blew through the trees and through the darkening sky. The clank of some sort of metal rung throughout the forest. There then stood Celt with his polearm outstreched at the throat of a young wavemaster. "It is not my own intent to harm you wavemaster, but i am already late for the briefing and my leaders will not be pleased" said Celt. As he looked around, feeling no presence of another, he lowered his polearm. "For some reason the Black Sun wanted me to find you. Said Celt with a sigh.Celt was not one to harm others just to set an example.As a bounty hunter, Celt was often sent to track down players who new information about Crimson Knight advances.He being a former member himself, had some knowledge of how they worked, or used to work."After along pause, Celt said "Oh, well you are free to go, I think I made a worthy performance for my viewers who wanted to keep themselves hidden." Just then the young wavemaster, with a perplexed look on his face logged out. " hope I am not in too much trouble this time" said Celt with a smirk on his face as headed to meet up with the other Black Sun memebers.

m1abrams
10-24-2005, 03:32 PM
"I am sorry to keep pestering you, but I want to ask you if my squad can be first in," I said bluntly without hesitation.
I was serious about it, I wanted to be first in. If this was gonna go right, I wanted to make sure of it myself. I didnt want to sound arrogant...but my team was the best at what we did, and I was here to make sure everyone knew it.

"And not to sound like I am trying to run the show, but I think we should go about this plan a little differently. In that I mean diversionary tactics and the like, the more confused the Black Sun are the better," I said as I sat down and leaned forward looking directly at Lady Tanaya," If you ask me, we should send out a decently sized unit just to the north for the malanian ruins. And set up a false base camp there, and while the Black Sun are focusing on them, we sneak into the ruins under cover of darkness and set up our actually base camp."

I sat back for a second and sighed, I wasnt done quite yet, I still had quite a few things that they need to hear. And they were gonna hear them.
"Also, going strait for the artifact...not a great idea. Chances are that the Black Sun will be doing the same thing, so tricking them into chasing a fake artifact would further move them away from reaching the actuall thing. We do know what this thing looks like right?" I said opening my eyes and looking over to Lady Tanaya.

Kiyanna
10-24-2005, 03:37 PM
"Get your arms off me Daisuke!Before I rip them off!", she grabbed the guy by his spiked collar, and pulled him forward. She was giving him a death glare.Kita then let go of it and walked away."Feh..".

AngelWolf
10-24-2005, 04:34 PM
While throwing and few punches at the trunk of an Oak tree Saint notices Celt walking in from the warp gate. "Celt where the hell have you been?" He say throw a right straight jab added w/ a back left spin kick.

Kushan
10-24-2005, 04:38 PM
He was walking along in the Jungle server where the Black sun hackers dwell. he could hear the jungle wildlife and the sun was shineing down from Above. through the Leaves you could see rays of light across his face. "I better observe what those hackers are up to now..." he said quietly as he then jumped high and landed on a Tree branch. and crouched. minimizing his visibility. he then quickly and swiftly jumped from branch to branch. and stopped as he thought he heard movment.

Kiyanna
10-24-2005, 04:49 PM
Walking away she was alone, stopping at a tree she slashed her axe at it. And it was cut down, bark pieces flying everywhere."Man they make stuff look so real in the world these days, hm...how weird". Kita looked around as she thought she heard someone.Looking around she then looked up and saw nothing. Shurging she put her gaurd down, standing there.

Kushan
10-24-2005, 04:55 PM
He looked down and saw someone (Kita) he then narrowed his eyes to try and hear what she was talking about. he then thought. "Hmmm....i hope she dosent see me."

Kiyanna
10-24-2005, 04:58 PM
Leaning against the wall, the girl talked to herself as usual about how she hates the Black Suns and Crimson Knights.Going on for hours she stopped talking and didn't look behind her when she said "So...what have you heard?".Kita turned and looked up at the player that was watching her : her putting a smirk on her face.As she was putting her axe so it would lean on the tree.

Kushan
10-24-2005, 05:01 PM
He just Blinked. "Huh...me? are you sure you are talking to me? you could just be talking to a Tree branch." he then quickly jumped to another branch fast enough so she couldent see. "Well?" he said as he crouched on a branch that was behind her.

Sabakyu_no_Gaara
10-24-2005, 05:04 PM
Daisuke, surprised, fell forward face first into the ground when released. "Ooof!" he grunted and sat up rubbing the back of his head. "Ow...What did I do?" he laughed.
He then jumped backed up, brushed himself off, and sat back against a couch, crossing his arms. "Hmph... Women..." he chuckled as she walked away, then whacked himself on the head and followed. "Hey.. Wait a sec'.. Come back here! I still don't know what's going on!" Daisuke shouted after the girl.

Kiyanna
10-24-2005, 05:10 PM
Getting into her battle possition she turned around and looked at Daisuke, she charged over at him and put a hand over his mouth."Shh...there is someone here".Kita took her hand off his mouth and turned around looking for the man called Kushan : her eyes narrowing.

Kushan
10-24-2005, 05:12 PM
He continued Observing. "Ahh hah...Who is that? your Online Boyfriend?" he said then laughed a little still out of sight.

Kiyanna
10-24-2005, 05:15 PM
Blushing she looked around."No........he is an idiot who keeps asking me what is going on!!!". Still looking around for the man, having her death glare at every tree.

Kushan
10-24-2005, 05:18 PM
He then jumped down from the Tree branch. his Wristeblades at his sides. walking towards her slowly from behind. then putting the Wristblades to her neck from behind slowly. "Ah ah ahhh...don't leave your back turned..." he then smirked and let go.

Kiyanna
10-24-2005, 05:20 PM
"Heh...funny". What look like a metal black back pack turned out to be more weapons, as to gaint axes came out and looked like demon wings in her back. They moved back in forth hurling towards Kushan."I don't need to watch my back!". Smirking.

Sabakyu_no_Gaara
10-24-2005, 05:21 PM
Daisuke laughed, muffled through the girls hand and grinned then looked around for the voice. "hmm..." he thought then slipped away and looked up through the trees as a guy dropped down. "Hi there" he said cheerfully.

Kushan
10-24-2005, 05:22 PM
He flipped backwards and avoided the Strike and crouched to the ground. he then blinked. "Impressive..." he then rose from the ground slowly. "I am not your enemy..." he clips his Wristeblades on his belt and lets go of the handles and has normal hands now.

Kiyanna
10-24-2005, 05:30 PM
Turning around as her axes went away she blinked."So...". She was taping her foot."But if your not going to fight, I won't". Turning around she dragged Daisuke away by his collar again."C'mon they might think we are being lazy and bumming around.Lets go loud mouth.", she dragged him away.

Kushan
10-24-2005, 05:36 PM
ooc: Last post, i g2g.

He then sighed and turned around as he Jumped into the Tree. "Untill we meet again....Ma Pêch..." he said then smirked and jumped from branch to branch untill he couldent be seen.

Kiyanna
10-24-2005, 05:39 PM
"German, darn..i wish I could understand, so I would feel so clueless". She told herself, and then realized who else was with her : she bopped him on the head."Don't tell anyone I talk to myself, got it!".

lil mongoose
10-24-2005, 06:28 PM
OOC:hi
he said"hi as he came form the past

Regalyn
10-24-2005, 06:36 PM
Regalyn look at Kiruya with such calmness, "I guess we have in common of our doing were unacceptable to the world." Regalyn put his hand on her shouder, "From what we done were not from the thoughts in our minds but the biases that was within us" the hand was off with gentleness and saw Michi with Mario, hopefully She will talk to her. "I will leave you alone now, see you." Regalyn walk off from Kiruya, heading toward Michi and Mario but distants from them.

Faceless111
10-24-2005, 06:46 PM
Matsuo noticed Regalyn walking toward Mario and Michi. "Regalyn. Over here," Matsuo called out. As Regalyn got close, Matsuo spoke. "Let's see where the conversation goes before stepping in, huh?" Matsuo turned his attention back to Mario and Michi.

Regalyn
10-24-2005, 06:55 PM
"so YOU also curious of how she will get along, but Importantly what cause her to be like this." Regalyn stand next to Matsuo watching, somehow Regalyn look into Michi's Eyes, represent her emotions. "hmm, her mind in the belief of bias, typical." as Regalyn close his eyes and bend his head. "whatever causes in her past, she couldn't shake it off."

The Wing Man
10-24-2005, 06:59 PM
Vam-Was very ready to kill something, but he had been training alot for the past few days and he was tired.The only thing that gave him the will to go on, was that he wanted to kill a crimson knight.Vam hated them for alot od reasons, he just wanted to encounter a top knight and take him down.But, vam did not kill other characters and he would obey black sun before doing anything.He thought of himself as nothing but a soldier in a war that was forever.

Kon-Not haveing much patience, kon stood up and walked around waiting for something to happen or for the mission to start.The hours to others, seemed like years to him and he wanted to do something.But kon is smart and thought alot about what there were going to do on this mission, and if he could somehow takeget something from it.Kon loved to steal, so if he had the chance to take some items during the mission he would do it only if it would not mess with the mission.Kon still had lots of hope for Black Sun.

Faceless111
10-24-2005, 07:05 PM
"Everyone has a past. Your ability to live with it shows your strength. Your ability to change it doesn't exist. She must learn to live on... however painful," Matsuo said thoughtfully. He sighed.

Regalyn
10-24-2005, 07:18 PM
"well you may be right Matsuo but "past" can cause damages to people's mind such as risen the levels of fear, cause mental behaviors, becoming negative and more." Regalyn look at Matsuo, "Like mine but it created a new path to the light and see a new beginning or a path to the future of the darkest hours." Regalyn continue watch Michi.

Surimano
10-24-2005, 07:20 PM
Surimano returned to where Tanaya and Lady Subaru were. "So, the mission, it's a trip to the Ta-Kayna Desert server? A return-trip....." he said with a depressed tone, "hope it doesn't end up like my last trip, my whole squad dies..." He leaned upon a wall and patiently waited for the mission to start, he still had a long ways to go on being Lord of the Crimson Knights....

Kita_The_Bounty_Hunter
10-24-2005, 07:57 PM
Seeming to be new to the whole Crimson KNights, Kyoko walked in. She felt a little awkward because she did not know any of them.Walking through some people and bumping into them, say sorry of coarse. She stopped and tried reading the mission.Sighing she turned around and walked away.

Fionn Mac
10-24-2005, 08:10 PM
Dodging the swift blows of Saint, his fellow Black Sun member, Celt then thrusts his polearm into the ground and sits himself under the tree. "Well, my friend I was on errand I had to...attend to."replied Celt. "As was the intent of my errand i did not wish to do be late, but with the Aces needing all the intel they can gather, it is hard to manage time" "Being honest, Saint, I do not wish for this war to go on much longer" said Celt with sorrow. "I carry marks of both sides and it pains me to fight old comrades and old ideals". As a former member of the CKs, Celt's eyes still have a dim green glow to them from his days as a ranked CK. "But, enough of my sorrow and memories, what do you say we get some training in before we head back?" said Celt, feeling his comrade didnt need to hear his melancholy thoughts.

Kiyanna
10-24-2005, 08:28 PM
She let go of Daisuke, and walked away once more. When she was going away, she went down the same path she came from.But this time she ran into three Crimson Knights, and they didn't look to friendly."Three Crimson Knights against one Black Sun, sounds fair to me..". Getting into fighting stance with her axe infront of her, she was ready to make these players sorry they even ran into her.

Chibi-chan
10-24-2005, 10:57 PM
As soon as they were dismissed, Kitsuna streached a little and smiled, letting out a bit of an excited giggle. She was rather pumped right now, wanting to go right away. However, she needed to stock up on a few items. It was always good to go prepared, especially since she was going to be facing the Crimson Knights. Though she didn't like to think so, they were strong and they would be tough to fight against. This made the fox girl almost squeel with delight, but she refrained from doing so.

Faceless111
10-24-2005, 11:07 PM
"You are wise, Regalyn," Matsuo said, not taking his gaze from Michi. "But if she doesn't open her eyes, she'll remain blind to the new paths."

Matsuo noticed a girl wandering around. She had red eyes, around the age of 17... must be Kyoko. Matsuo didn't know her, but knew she was made captain at such a young age. "Regalyn, what do you know about the new captain over there?" he said, pointing to Kyoko.

red storm
10-25-2005, 02:14 AM
ooc: lil mongoose, I never aproved you for this RP. In fact, you never even signed up, so stop spamming one-liners and GIT!

Kiyanna, you're at the home-server of the Black Sun, the Crimson Knights don't even know it's location, so you can't possibly encounter one of them, much less three of them.

Crimson Knights:

Tanaya nodded at Hansuke. "A valid point, I will take the feint base into consideration. However, using a feint artifact would be impossible as we have not the sligtest clue as to what it looks like. If we would, it would certainly have been told at the briefing."

As Surimano returned and began fading back to his failed mission, Subaru laid a hand on his shoulder in comfort.

Black Sun:

Aran sighed as he noticed some of the members fighting with eachother. "Come come, let's not fight eachother. If we continue like this, the Crimson Knights will have no problem grinding us into dust. We need to be united, not divided."

TodayIsMine
10-25-2005, 05:12 AM
OCC: samuraigirl...you have to post! AAH!

BIC: Mario watched for an expression from Michi. She had been like this in every mission they shared; that alone, quiet, independent, but weak girl. She knew as well as Mario did that she would be going nowhere fast if she didn't know how to communicate with her fellow Knights. Mario began to get slightly annoyed by her silence, but decided to take it easy and just put his arm on her shoulder. "Michi...are you going to talk at all? I mean, I know you have trouble communicating, and I know it's because you fear a certain closeness between people, perhaps because of something that happened in your past...well, please, speak to me, tell me about yourself. This is the first day that all the new Crimson Knights have gathered with the more experienced ones like me and," pointing to Matsuo, "Matsuo...we've been here much longer than you, and we would like to help you grow..." Mario looked back over at Matsuo and now Regalyn seemed to be there as well, both listening to see if Mario could get a word out of Michi. Mario seemed to be much more mature when trying to help people than when given orders to fight or do something he didn't want to.

red storm
10-25-2005, 05:24 AM
ooc: patience Flame. Nobody is required to post every day.

TodayIsMine
10-25-2005, 05:27 AM
OCC: lol, i know storm...sorry...and i hate spammers lol. alrite, no more spamming in OCCs for me lol

Regalyn
10-25-2005, 09:52 AM
Regalyn watch Kyoko going by "Kyoko?... A Captian? yes, I remember." "She may not be all serious at first but when come to a battle, it like she has Split personalities, she just gain different thoughts." Regalyn just lean back on the wall with his eyes close, "what we seen of her are just standard personality, act just like a new student that don't know what to do on the first day." Regalyn look at Matsuo "sorry if my way of talking seem insulting but it just the truth I've learn about her before."

Kiyanna
10-25-2005, 03:28 PM
OCC: I miss something when I am reading?!Ok anyhow, my bad..again.

Kita, was still dragging Daisuke back, not paying any attention about where she was walking, and she tripped over a root.

Kita_The_Bounty_Hunter
10-25-2005, 03:36 PM
Walking around once more.Kyoko stopped looking at something, actually it was nothing!She looked like she was thinking hard : spacing out you could guess.But she turned her head, looking around for something : someone must have called her or something.Sighing she turned back around, looking at nothing.

m1abrams
10-25-2005, 03:54 PM
"I see, if that is the case, than isn't their a strong chance the Black Sun dosent know what it looks like either. With your permission, I would like to lead my unit into the ruins...and distract the Black Sun while you retreive the true artifact," I asked as I leaned forward again," Using the flase artifact...and other means to keep them off the rest of our contingint of teams or troops...or whatever you may be sending. Untill they can retreive the actually item."

AngelWolf
10-25-2005, 03:56 PM
Dodging the swift blows of Saint,
OOC:Umm I was throwing the punches at the tree trunk.

IC: "Hm, a bounty?" Saint asks. "and without me. Awww, you know I am always down to help you with any case. Why didnt you call me?" he says as he bows down in front of Celt with one knee on the ground and his arms rested on the other.

Kiyanna
10-25-2005, 04:00 PM
SHe got back up and left Daisuke there, walking away she met up with everyone else."This is boring when are we going on the real mission?!", tapping her foot on the ground.

Kushan
10-25-2005, 04:16 PM
He hopped the Trees to cut through the forest like a Bullet. he then realized. he didn't remember the way back. "What the heck? i think i was here before!" he said as he saw the same bent Tree that he passed 3 times now. he then stopped jumping and landed on the branch again as he sighed. "Lost....and i don't have a Fairies Orb..." he then just looked left to right quietly. hearing the jungle wildlife.

Chibi-chan
10-25-2005, 04:48 PM
Kitsuna went through her stocked items that she had on her, nodding a little. "Yeah, I need to get some more supplies," she said with a sigh. She had a good amount of healing potions, but she didn't have much in stock to cure poison or other status abnormalities. For that, she'd probably have to head into town and get some there. "Well, I'm headding off," she said, though really wasn't speaking to anybody but herself.

The Wing Man
10-25-2005, 05:02 PM
OOC:Spam allready?It didn't take that long.

VAm-Vam went to talk to Aran"Hey, how are you doing?"

Kon-He had his mind going everywhere, he was excited about this mission and was waiting for the time when he could go.

Kiyanna
10-25-2005, 05:29 PM
Walking up to Kitsune she patted her arm."I'm not the concerned but, you shouldn't go alone, mabye I could come with you?Anyhow I do need more supplies as well.", She walked forward infront of Kitsune, looking behind her.

Kushan
10-25-2005, 05:41 PM
He saw a few people again. "Hmmm?" the flashback of that girl with the axe ran through his mind. "Her again....?" he then stayed silent as he jumped off the tree and landed on the ground. not to far away.

Fionn Mac
10-25-2005, 07:41 PM
OOC: Sorry about that AngelWolf.

IC: Celt faintly smiles and replies "Yes, I know my friend It would of been nice if it were of importance" "You know how I conduct business, I...am not the typical bounty hunter." Celt although having the title of a bounty hunter, never usually uses force to gather information from his target. Celt lets the target log out before any force is necessary, but he does play up the "confrontation" to please the scouts who watch him...to an extent. "We will have time to fight together in the near future, of that I am certain" said Celt looking up at the sky, "I... only wish it wasnt under the current circumstances."

Kera
10-26-2005, 09:49 AM
ooc: Sorry ive been gone Hurracain problems. And i dont really ahve time to read every thing because im at the Police station (Moms office) and i dont have much time

Kera looked at Aran and bowed. "Im sorry Aran," She never really called Aran Sir Because she thought of people as of being Equel and if she called Aran Sir he would seem higher then every one else.
Kera was excited to go out on a mission, But seeing Her friend again might not help. She hasnt talked to him in at least 2 years after the netslums problem. I wonder if he still remebers me She thought to her self. She then shook her head and started consitrating ibn what Aran wanted them to do.

Sabakyu_no_Gaara
10-26-2005, 05:08 PM
ooc: Sorry, haven't been around to reply to post lol.

"Ow! Will you stop hitting me? I haven't laughed...Yet" Daisuke said, just now bursting into laughter. "Don't worry, I talk to myself all the time and I'm perfectly normal heehee."

While he's dragged around by Kita ,Daisuke's head collides with arock and he's knocked unconcious. @_@ He's then left laying there alone and unconcious as she walks away.

Chibi-chan
10-26-2005, 05:44 PM
Kitsuna quickly left the Black Sun's fortress, heading back to the town where she usually got all of her items. The Delta Server of Mac Anu, one of her most favorite places to just visit. Smiling, she headed towards the shop, stocking up on as many items as she could carry and afford.

By the end of her shopping spree, she had a couple of fairy orbs, quite a few antidotes as wel as restoratives, a few more fortune wires, and to top things off she had bought some more healing potions. "Well...I'm pretty much spent now," the animorphic said with a bit of a laugh. "I think I over did things, but it's better to be prepared..."

Kiyanna
10-26-2005, 05:48 PM
Walking back to find Daisuke, she looked around still waiting to do the mission."Darn...I hate waiting, and where is that idiot!.", She found him on the ground.Taking out an item called "Wake flower", making him wake from his sleep when he breaths in the pollan.Putting the flower up to his nose, to make him awake.

Kushan
10-26-2005, 06:43 PM
He then watched the people from far away and sighed. "Might as well join them...can't be solo forever..." he said as he walked toward where everyone could see him. his Wristblades were clipped to his sides and his hands were like Fists.

super trunks
10-26-2005, 07:28 PM
As I just stand in the crowed I see someone with wristblades and decide to talk to him because he seem's like a good ally."Hello your name is....".

Surimano
10-26-2005, 07:44 PM
Surimano looked at Lady Subaru and smiled, "I have a feeling this time it'll come to be succesful!" The mission was about to start, so he got ready, he put on his Aurion Armor, and strapped his AurionBlade to his back. "If I may ask, how many squads (or platoons) will there be on this mission," he asked suddenly.

Kushan
10-26-2005, 08:10 PM
He looked at the Stranger and smirked. "I am called Kushan..." he said then stopped to look at him. "Who are you?"

SamuraiGirl13
10-27-2005, 01:59 PM
Sorry I haven't posted in a while! No power until today.

Michi blinked at Mario and relized that he'd been talking to her. She saw that his arm was around her shoulders. She liked the simple human contact, but wouldn't show it.
"Excuse me, I seem to find that I have no idea what's going on. I was too deep in thought. Could you please repeat what you have just said?"

TodayIsMine
10-27-2005, 02:05 PM
OCC: np SG13...i've been waiting for you lol, my post is on pg 3 i believe...please find it and reply, cuz i'm glad to see you're back on! i've longed for you! lol.

SamuraiGirl13
10-27-2005, 02:17 PM
This is going to be spam:
I know Flame! I'm trying to make it seem like I was preoccupied with thoughts of my family who got killed (this is in no way real).
Oh and on the subject of longing, it's nice to know I'm wanted. lol.

TodayIsMine
10-27-2005, 02:22 PM
OCC: ok, let's not keep talking/spamming lol, take your time and figure something out, i have forever to check...i'm just glad you will be rejoining teehee

SamuraiGirl13
10-27-2005, 02:31 PM
Okay, I'm doing it again: I know what you wrote. I already thought up something. You don't think it's good enough?

TodayIsMine
10-27-2005, 02:33 PM
OCC: lol, no it's fine (and always use -OCC- before posting Out of Character Context) go ahead and post...i just wanna reply ^__^

SamuraiGirl13
10-27-2005, 02:45 PM
OCC: Go ahead and post. I'm ready to get this show on the road.

TodayIsMine
10-27-2005, 02:55 PM
OCC: o crap. lol. u posted in the green, i thought that was your siggy lol sry, my bad SG. i'll post now.

BIC: Mario smiled as Michi snapped out fo her supposed trance. He just replied with, "I just asked how you are, Michi...do you remember me from any other missions...my name's Mario." He smiled and noticed that she seemed to be blushing just slightly. He put an arm around her and hoped she would accept it.

SamuraiGirl13
10-27-2005, 03:03 PM
OCC: I gotta go but I'll be back
BIC: "Hi," Michi said to Mario, "I remember you. You were an awesome fighter."
She liked the contact and liked talking to him. She thought he was cute.

TodayIsMine
10-27-2005, 03:10 PM
OCC: alright...i have to go soon anyway, post again tomorrow

BIC: Mario looked at her eyes and noticed not only a feeling of comfort but a feeling of fear of the unknown. He could feel the same thing...and he knew Matsuo was still watching for a reaction. Michi's smiling...and blushing, she likes me for sure! So not only did I get some contact to her, but also found out some interesting information... Mario smiled as he thought. "Thanks Michi, you were always pretty good at fighting too, but your flaw was your inability to get closer with your soldiers...you have to observe your team more...and it seems I may be one of your soldiers." He kept his arm around her to guage her comfort level as he spoke. He was a very psychological person, trying to get to know the things that went through peoples' minds as he spoke to them.

super trunks
10-27-2005, 03:20 PM
Well hello my name is kiro and I was just wondering if you want to go and get soe equipent for the next operationI hear that it is very difficult with high leveled monster's.At like level 45 and 50 is the minmum to even survive in there.

m1abrams
10-27-2005, 04:07 PM
As I sat there, waiting for Lady Tanaya's response...I started to get something of a headache. Wich was really odd, I almost never got headaches. At first it wasnt that bad, but then before I knew it...it was simply murder. I didnt know what was going on, I wasnt trying to let it show to Lady Tanaya and Lady Subaru...but finally I reached up and held my head and leaned forward.

"What the hell...is this," I said as the pain got worse," I think I need to log off for awhile...I'm sorry Lady Tanaya....Lady...Suba...ru."
Before I could finish exactly what I wanted to say, I seemed to almost pass out...it wasnt like dieing...I couldnt explain it if I tried. I fell over forward and hit the floor. And what seemed like...static phased through my body.
"Damd...what the hell...was that," I said as my eyes popped open again.

SamuraiGirl13
10-27-2005, 06:55 PM
Michi was shocked and hurt. She'd thought he'd liked her and here he was insulting her. She'd thought maybe she could actually make friends with this strong person who wasn't likely to be killed. She was wrong. Oh God, she was wrong.
"Why are you critizing me?" Michi asked Mario, "I may be flawed, but it won't hurt my fighting."
She got up and when he tried to grab her hand, jerked away. She didn't want him to see her tears. It wouldn't do. It wasn't the first time someone had made her cry. She knew that she was fragile since her family's death and it didn't help that people were trying to be her friend to hurt her.
She wished, not for the first time, that her mother, father, and brother hadn't been so upbeat and trendy. Oh God, the only reason she'd started to come to this virtual world in the first place was because of her brother. He'd weedled and begged her until she gave in. Her parents knew that it was her own decision to join in their fun or not.
She rushed away from Mario and passed by two people. She noticed that Regalyn and Matso were looking at her and eavesdropping on her conversation with Mario. Matso looked away but regalyn looked her in the eyes. She knew he saw her tears, she didn't care.
Michi hurried away to the practice feild. She needed to do something. Needed to clear away the tears.

Kushan
10-27-2005, 07:01 PM
He then looked around and saw a Portal. "Hmmmmm.....Intresting...." he then grabbed hold of his Wristblades and unclipped them from his belt. now his hands looked like Knives. he then dashed toward the Portal with an Inhuman-like Blue trail that was behind him. he then got to the portal and watched it Reveal somthing. he then took his battle stance and watched as it was only a Treasure Chest. "Hmmm...." he walked toward it slowly.

TodayIsMine
10-27-2005, 07:29 PM
Mario watched at Michi stormed off, almost running from him. He looked over at Matsuo with an eyebrow raised. What the hell was that all about?... Mario thought in complete confusion. There was no way to explain this other than the fact that she was very very fragile and unable to handle any sort of critisism. Mario didn't even try to insult her.

He stood from the seat and walked over to Matsuo. "I'm going to go talk to her again...I can't believe what just happened, I've never seen such a timid person before...fortunately I seem to have a way with people..." Mario motioned his hand at Matsuo to follow.

When Mario found Michi at the practice field, just crying and seeming very upset, he walked up behind her. He made no sound, so she didn't seem to know he was there with her. He listened to her whining and then decided to talk. He kneeled down behind Michi and said, "I'm sorry...I didn't mean to critisize you...I only meant to be your friend. I intended for nothing negative to be said...please forgive me Michi." Mario put his hand on her shoulder, hoping she would let him keep it there.

super trunks
10-27-2005, 07:57 PM
As kushan wlked toward the treasure chaest I yell"Wait it could be a trap let me check".I walk towards the chest and knock on it in several locations and it indeed seemed to have something inside."Alright it's good Hurry and open it I like the sound it makes when someone open's it".I imitate the sound kinda good but not good enough as for I made the sound so loud and badly that nearby fellow crimson knights and people hold there ears then start to talk amongst themselves once again.

AngelWolf
10-27-2005, 08:09 PM
OOC: Sorry about that AngelWolf.

IC: Celt faintly smiles and replies "Yes, I know my friend It would of been nice if it were of importance" "You know how I conduct business, I...am not the typical bounty hunter." Celt although having the title of a bounty hunter, never usually uses force to gather information from his target. Celt lets the target log out before any force is necessary, but he does play up the "confrontation" to please the scouts who watch him...to an extent. "We will have time to fight together in the near future, of that I am certain" said Celt looking up at the sky, "I... only wish it wasnt under the current circumstances."
OOC: Its cool.

IC: " I understand." he says as he stands to his feet. "Well, I'll be going now. I believe we have less than a hour and a half till the Mission Artifact begins. See ya later." He says as he waves goodbye. As he is walking through the server of Mac Anu. He starts thinking to himself. " Awww, man I'm hungry. I think I might grab a snack." He thinks to himself just before he logs off and then grabs a bag of chips and Kool-Aid. As he sits back donw he notices something. "Whoa, I have mail. Hm, its titled Artifact."

OOC: Heh I want to make it seem like someone from CK is leaking information about there plans but thats kinda cheating.

Kushan
10-27-2005, 08:14 PM
He then laughed a little bit as he almost fell over. "nice one! but you need to work on it a little." he then placed his hands on the Treasure Chest and then the Mouth of the Chest opened up and had Teeth "It's a Decoy!" he then quickly jumped back away from the Treasure Chest. "I hate these Monsters...." he then got into his Battle Stance and watched as the Treasure chest groweled and moved around a bit.

super trunks
10-27-2005, 08:20 PM
"YES...a fight i'll help".I take my sword out and run besides kushan to aid him in battle."I'm ready when you are ally".I said As I looked at kushan then back at the monster.I then jump in the air and do a spiral slash at it.As I land I yell"Take that".

Kushan
10-27-2005, 08:25 PM
He watched him attack and then smirked. as he held his Wristblades like a Cross. he then pushed the Wristblades out of the Cross looking style and watched as a Sound wave was thrusted at the Treasure Chest monster. watching it Fly far away.

Fionn Mac
10-27-2005, 08:35 PM
Standing up himself, Celt waves goodbye to Saint. As the sun begins to set in the server, Celt decides to log off for a while. "I should prepare for the mission...I need to be at my best and not worry about my own troubles, my allies and the mission come first" said Celt. Grasping his polearm, he dislodges it from the ground. "I wish no harm to come to those who I fight or my comrades, but if I must, let it be to show the Knights their corruption" stated Celt as he logged off.

super trunks
10-27-2005, 08:39 PM
"That was ssssssoooooooooo easy"I said as a symbol formed around me as I began to level up."Yes now im on level 65 now I can go to some restricted areas and get new item's.

Sabakyu_no_Gaara
10-27-2005, 08:53 PM
Daisuke woke up in a daze and slowly sat up. "Oh, it's you again! What happened?" He then looked around for the other guy that was here before he lost consciousness. "Hmmm, how long have I been out, and how...?!" He asked, rubbing the back of his head and then standing up.

SamuraiGirl13
10-27-2005, 09:40 PM
Michi turned toward him. "You don't understand! You think I'm just some fragile little creature who can't handle anything. It's not for you that i cry. Today is the day of their deaths. I'm really emotional right now."

The Wing Man
10-28-2005, 01:26 AM
OOC:Hey maybe we should wait for red to post something before we get too far ahead ourselves.

Vam-Vam stood there waiting for a responce.

Kon-Kon had his head going too many places at once, he pulled out his sword and started swinging it.He was trying to get his mind clear, he moved the sword from left to right and up and down."How long is this?"

TodayIsMine
10-28-2005, 04:46 AM
Mario's face felt cold and he almost fell back as she blasted emotions at him. "I...I'm sory, Michi...I didn't know..." Mario stood up and walked away, deciding her should leave Michi there to think. He felt like a jerk, but he didn't really do anything to deserve this feeling.

He was back at the breifing room, and hours had gone by. The mission was coming to a start soon enough. Mario hadn't prepared anything for himself, he had only packed a few healing items for friends, knowing he would most likely not need them for himself. He sat sighing, "What can we do today...there is a fight to be won, and a very important one at that, yet it feels so small and insignificant to me right now." He continued to sit and think.

SamuraiGirl13
10-28-2005, 08:20 AM
Michi sat for a few more minutes to think, then returned to the briefing room where she hoped to find Mario to apoligize for making him feel bad. She really did feel bad about that.

Faceless111
10-28-2005, 09:24 AM
Matsuo followed Mario to the practice field. Listened to the short conversation between Michi and Mario. Then left. Michi hasn't shown that much reaction to anyone else, Matsuo thought. She must have some sort of feeling for Mario. Matsuo felt pity for Michi, but wouldn't show it. It may make her feel worse.

He re-entered the briefing room, where he spotted Mario. He seemed to be deep in thought for someone who is usually laid back and care-free.

Regalyn
10-28-2005, 11:00 AM
Regalyn Thinking: "Mario, Try to understand that Michi is pretty insecure, you just need to pull her out of it." Before Regalyn walk out of the building, he notice Michi searching for Mario and Summer sitting in the briefing room. Regalyn move to the Delta server of Mac Anu town to some supply. "I need some spells..." He went to the spell shop to get some. "I'll buy 70 of Speed charms, 30 of Inferno Strike and Plasma Gale.." Shopmanager: "That be 101 000 GP." Regalyn hand the GP tp him and left.Regalyn lean back at the end of the bridge, holding out the sword and watch it. As he watch it bring back memories of it

*flashback* "you will not get away from destroying the world!" Regalyn stare angrily at the Darkness of Network "since you betrayed me, I shall destroy your precious guardian!" Odai Govaris, a 23 Ft tall Serpent Dragon roared and charge at the Black hole. Darkness of network: "be gone you defiled beast!" Regalyn: don't do it, it not worth it!" a black lightning struck Odai Govaris as it body turns gray then fall to the ground. Regalyn: "Odai!", Regalyn run to Odai Govaris and held its head gently Regalyn: I'm so sorry, please don't go..." Regalyn shows tears dropped, the dragon put its claw over Regalyn's shoulder, Regalyn look at its and smile as he choked in tears, as soon as Odai Govaris' deleting. a drop from Regalyn's tears touch the dragon and it begin to glow, slowly forming into a heavy blade. Regalyn: Odai Govaris, you sacrifice your life and given me this blade, I will never forget you and this!

*Back to present* "Odai, I wish you would be here with me but the last gift you gave me was your soul in the blade." as Regalyn look down with sharp eye. Regalyn notice an animorphic character by the shops somehow familiar.
"the Diagonal blood Stripes... the Black Sun!.." while the Animorphic laughing herself about over shoping, Regalyn hold the blade toward her neck fiercely. "one sudden move and it's the end of Role-playing, beside what business you have here?" Regalyn look at her with serious expression.

red storm
10-28-2005, 11:08 AM
ooc: Urk, too much reading. Allright, first of Super Trunks and Kushan, there are no monster portals or chests on Kar-Ator, the only monsters you can fight are flying around. Second, Super Trunks, you're a Crimson Knight, the only limits you have to areas are what is outside of your rank or protected by hackers. Third, to everyone in the Crimson Knights who used trees: You're in a server that's a giant city, remember that there may be a few trees, but not much.

Edit: Regalyn, as far as I read you're still in Kar-Ator, in which case you can't possibly see a Black Sun.

bic:
Tanaya nodded at Surimano and leaned back in her chair. "A valid question, Surimano. We will send six squads, each consisting of four members. The team you will be part of, consisting of three of those squads, will be the ones whom will eventually go in and capture the artifact. The other squads will prevent scouting, decoys and provide a base defense in case the Black Sun come poking around. The members of each squad will be given before you take of on your mission, and.... you okay back there sergeant? You look like you're about to pass out."

Just then, Hansuke dropped forward muttering something before he passed out, and twitched on the floor, as if someone had just shot him with a tazer. Subrau and Tanaya dashed to his side. "Hansuke! Hansuke!" Subaru cried in a woried voice.
"Dammit, get it together sergeant!" Tanaya cried as she shook him.
Just then, Hansuke's eyes shot open. "Damd...what the hell...was that," he muttered.
"That's what we would like to ask you." Tanaya said, obviously relieved. "One moment you're standing there, the next moment you're lying on the floor."

Regalyn
10-28-2005, 11:15 AM
I not actually in Kar-ator anymore, I'm in the Delta server of Mac anu where Kitsuna is.

Chibi-chan
10-28-2005, 12:44 PM
Kitsuna stiffened slightly as somebody pointed their weapon at her. Looking towards the player who dared to try and jump her in the city, she realized that he was a member of the Crimson Knights. Her first thought was to attack him, but instead, she kept her cool and played it innocent. After all, she didn't want to start a fight in a server town, especially not a peaceful one like Mac Anu. Not that she didn't want to fight with this guy, but time was going to run short, considering she needed to be back in time for the mission.

"What's this about?" she asked, her eyes narrowing when she was being interrogated by the Crimson Knight. "Since when has it been wrong for a player to come and purchase items?" she asked. "I know the rules to the game, and buying items isn't a crime. Unless the CC Corp has changed things around, that is," the Animorphic stated. "I'm not doing any harm here, and I think it rather reckless of the 'high and mighty' Knights to be attacking somebody for minding their own business...Even if they are a part of the Black Sun. However, if you wish to fight me, we can go elswhere, but I have very little time to play around."

TodayIsMine
10-28-2005, 03:14 PM
Mario looked up and saw that Matsuo was looking at him from the back of the room. He smiled, scratching his head as he walked over to Matsuo to talk. Then he noticed that Michi entered the room and he could feel his face get warm...Did she come to scold me or something?... he thought almost jokingly to himself. Mario turned to Matsuo and then started to tell him, "She clearly hated the contact..." he kept a smile on his face. "She really shut me down and took advice as harsh criticism...that's not so good." He almost feared another encounter with Michi, because he felt that she was very attractive and didn't want to offend her again; he wanted to stay on her good side if that was at all possible now.

Fionn Mac
10-28-2005, 03:15 PM
Birds rustled through the high trees of Yazin. Already stocked with healing potions and items, Celt sat on a bench inside the Sanctuary awaiting the other members to show up for the misson. He pondered to himself about letting his target go the previous day and wondered if it was the right thing. "It is only a game" he said to himself, "No one can actually get hurt, they just die and log back in...but its more than that to some I guess, the world becomes their world." "I, I know it was the right thing to do, that is how I choose to play I guess." After some relfection, Celt shrugged his shoulders, and closed his eyes continuing to wait for the others.

super trunks
10-28-2005, 04:16 PM
ooc:Oh yea I forget havent watched .hack in a while so forgive me

"Ok Kushan see you later"I said as I left him to go to the briefing room.As I enter I see three people one I know from earlier in the day(Mario).I see mario in deep thought as to he didn't notice that I entered to sit next to him and see what's wrong."Hey Mario what happened"I said as I looked at the other people suspicously.

m1abrams
10-28-2005, 04:31 PM
"I dont know...but I think I am fine now," I said as I got to my feet again.
At first I didnt realize what was going on, but now that I was up and moving around again. I had time to think about what exactly it must have been, it hadnt happened to me this bad before...not bad enough to make me go down.
"Damd it, must have been my computer or something," I said resting my head in my hands," I think I have bothered you enough for one day, if you will excuse me."

I quickly shot to attention and soluted both Lady Tanaya and Lady Subaru, I snapped my hand back to my side and turned to leave the room. I had heard what they needed to say about the mission. Now I just hopped I could carry it out.

Kiyanna
10-28-2005, 04:38 PM
OCC:I'm going on vacation for a week.

"Don't ask me now...c'mon lets get going, you take forever.", walking away she left him standing there again.Not even looking back to see if he was coming she called him an "Idiot.".

Saiyuko
10-28-2005, 04:59 PM
Delta Server Aqua Capital Mac Anu
Saiyuko sighed as he logged in."I might as well becareful....this being a newbie server means the crimson knight can be anywhere here, I must be cautious."

Faceless111
10-28-2005, 05:28 PM
"Don't worry, Mario. Michi will get over it if she learns to accept that detachment doesn't help anything," Matsuo said. "I think my pressence will hinder your conversation. I'll... go prepare for the mission." Matsuo walked out. It was a lie. He was already good-to-go for the mission, but he thought it was rude to linger in other people's business for too long. Besides, he heard a lot of reaction from Michi, which was a good thing in a sort.

Matsuo wandered aimlessly outside the briefing room.

Surimano
10-28-2005, 05:45 PM
"I see," he said to Tanaya as he looked at clock nearby, and saw it was nearly six hours since the mission briefing, "Shouldn't we start getting ready? It's almost time." My first mission as Lord of the Crimson Knights, it's my first step doing as acting Lord....

Saiyuko
10-28-2005, 05:54 PM
Delta Server Mac Anu
Saiyuko walked through the server.I don't wear my uniform in the open atleast, with this cloak over it, I won't be noticed that easily.

The Wing Man
10-28-2005, 06:40 PM
Vam-With no answer vam walked away very mad, he then went and relaxed again but this time he was more awake.His eyes of black had there normal look ahead fashion, he then was ready to actully go to the mission and fight.

Kon-Kon had been attacking the air with his sword for awhile now, he had been tired of doing this again and again.But in his head this would make time go by faster, he then pictured a target in his mind and his sword went forward but then vam stopped.He had gotten too much into this, he knew then that there was no enemy before him and he was getting very bored.

super trunks
10-29-2005, 02:28 PM
OOC: do my post have an neglecting error because thats how I fell......neglected.....

As I got up and followed mitsuo out of the room I run up to him and ask him "Do you want to have a pratice battle before the mission".I said as I began to pull out my sword.I gotta warn you though I'm good.

Regalyn
10-29-2005, 06:41 PM
"hmm, Clever aren't you? but let your guard down even for a second, I can strike in those shortest opportunities in the world." Regalyn sheated his blade on his back, "Even though, I never break my honor and my promises even to the legendary players I made ." Regalyn smirked with calmness and eyes close. "Do you have time to chat not as enmey to enemy?"

Kiyanna
10-30-2005, 01:46 AM
OCC:It turns out hotel's have computers in the lobby, my bad..I guess I am pretty stupid.

Kita, stopping near a tree as she leaned on it.She was waiting for the slow game player,Daisuke."That dumb,idiotic,moron!!!UGH!I swear I am going to rip his cyber head off!!!".Clutching onto her axe's hilt, she then slammed the weapon into the ground : leaving a giant hole."....Next time it won't be the ground!!!It will be the slow idiot!!!".Setting the axe up straight, she now was taping her foot as Daisuke walked up.

TodayIsMine
10-30-2005, 04:28 AM
Mario gulped down an emormous amount of saliva once Matsuo had left to go prepare. He was nervou at what would happen with Michi. He never usuaully cared about what other people thought of him or what anybody said to his face, but Michi was different...she seemed to have a bit more control over his feelings.

He approached her once Matsuo left the room and he asked clearly, "Are you here for me, Michi?..." he looked at her glossy eyes, just done shedding tears.

Faceless111
10-30-2005, 09:35 AM
Matsuo looked down at Kiro. "Practice battle? If you wish it so," he responded calmly. "But, Kiro, don't make the mistake of underestimating me. Just because you out rank me, doesn't mean this match will be easy." Matsuo headed for the open practice field.

Chibi-chan
10-30-2005, 11:06 AM
Kitsuna scowled when the Knight asked for a chat, and she shook her head, looking disgusted. "There's no way that I'm going to have a little chat with somebody that had their weapon turned on me...in a server town of all places! On top of that, you're with the Crimson Knights!" she snapped. "Besides, I have to meet with somebody, so I don't have the time to talk with you," she stated, turning her back on the Knight, but also keeping her guard up, just in case he tried to attack again.

red storm
10-30-2005, 11:43 AM
ooc: Those few Crimson Knights unfortunate to have left Kar-Ator won't be able to hear the message. Tsk tsk tsk, leaving right before a mission.

Crimson Knights:

A loud Gong ran trough the server of Kar-Ator, signalling the beginning of the mission. "Would all Crimson Knight personel for the Mok-ter mission please gather in the transmision room. I repeat, would all Crimo Knight personel for the Mok-ter mission gather in the transmision room."

Black Sun:

"Well." Aran sighed, glancing at his watch. "Looks like rest time is over, let's get to the mission." He pressed a button on his controll pannel, sending a signal to all the members of the Black Sun selected for this mission.

-Meet at the Sanctuary, the show is on.

Chibi-chan
10-30-2005, 11:59 AM
Smiling when the signal came along, Kitsuna headed towards the chaos gate, not even looking back at the Knight as she warped to the sanctuary. She had gotten everything that she felt she would need, and was anxious to get the party started.

Regalyn
10-30-2005, 12:07 PM
"Hmm..how typical, a black sun player turn down a subject that you might can't shake it off your head." Regalyn sighed and cross his arms "of course you have someone to meet and it's another black sun player, I just sense him anyway." Regalyn turn back "sorry to jump at you but we will meet again, for now I'll let you go." Regalyn transport back to Kar-Ator.

As Regalyn return to Kar-Ator, Regalyn slowly walking to the briefing room until an annoucement appeal that all crimson knights gather at the transision room, "look I'm just in time for the mission, we will definitely meet again... Kitsuma." Regalyn's eyes are shut as he walking to the transision room.

P.S.: what is a transision room mean? it doesn't ring a bell.

Fionn Mac
10-30-2005, 02:01 PM
Celt glanced up as Aran pushed the button and signaling the other members. He decided to stretch for a while and check his various potions and tighten his armor. He then sat back down, waiting once again for his fellow members to arrive.

Faceless111
10-30-2005, 02:15 PM
Matsuo turned in the direction of the gong. He smiled slightly. "Well, Kiro, looks like the mock battle will have to wait until after the real one." With that, Matsuo headed for the transmission room.

red storm
10-30-2005, 02:16 PM
P.S.: what is a transision room mean? it doesn't ring a bell.
ooc: I'd be surprised if you did, the transmission room is something I made up, just like the rest of Kar-Ator. It's a tactical control room monitoring progress and security. It also has and advanced Chaos Gate for getting passed bugged or secured areas.

Surimano
10-30-2005, 03:39 PM
Suri followed Ladies Tanaya and Subaru to the Transmission Room. He looked at the vast throng of Crimson Knights gathered in the Transition Room. So it begins. My second mission to the Ta-Kayna Desert Server....

Regalyn
10-30-2005, 08:45 PM
It actually Tramsmission? ok, now I know it not "transision" because you the one who type it, but I know what transmission is.

The Wing Man
10-30-2005, 09:52 PM
OOC:How do we know who is selected for the missions?Cuz i looked and your posts and didn't see anything about it.

red storm
10-31-2005, 02:46 AM
ooc: everyone who is playing this RPG is selected, duh. Oh, and I said transision? meh, typo.

Kera
10-31-2005, 06:54 AM
ooc: Im sorry ive been gone The hurrancain has caused quite a mess. Red Storm if you or Chibi-chan would like to play my character in my being gone go ahead. But as of right now i dont have toe reserses or time to get online. My power was shut off and i wasnt even close to home for about 4 days and trying to fix the damage the hurracain did its a mess.

Sabakyu_no_Gaara
10-31-2005, 08:06 AM
Daisuke watched as Kiyanna slammed her axe into the groud and started to back away at first, then slowly headed towards her. "Heheh, sorry!" Daisuke replied and nervously ran after Kiyanna, but keeping a safe distance from her axe and thinking, "Man she's the scariest monster I've ever ran into..." He then noticed he had gotten some kind of message again and groaned. "Arrg, anopther one these things?"

m1abrams
10-31-2005, 08:00 PM
I hurried myself to the transistion room, I had wondered off to be somewhere more private becuase...well becuase of that incident I had in Lady Tanaya's office. I felt like an idiot, it took me a minute to figure out what it was. But that wasnt what bugged me, its that I let it happen infront of Lady Tanaya.

"I swear, never will I let something like that to happen," I said to myself.
As I ran towards teh transisition room, I cought something out of the corner of my eye. But kept running of course becuase I was late, it wasnt untill I heard what came from behind me that I stopped.
"Hey shorty, whats the rush," someone yelled.
"You Wanna die or sumthin..." I yelled immediatly as my hand drifted towards my sword.

Before I could draw my sword, I laid my eyes on who it was yelling to me. It was Roy, a swordmaster like me, he was my second in command on the squad I led. And with him were the three others in the team, Kai, our heavy blade who well...had a really bad fashon sense condering he equiped himself with...pink armor. Kamatari, the teams twinblade and...major nerd. He was always talking about some new card game or something like that, sometimes he tended to focus more on the real world than our job. And last but certanly not least, was Rei...she was to say the least the most beautiful character in this game. She was our wavemaster, and damd good at what she did, got us out of quite a few bad spots.

"You still gonna kill us or...is everything okay now," Roy said with a teasing waive of the hand.
"Yeah...but you should know better Roy, one of these days I am just gonna spin around and lop that damd head of yours off," I said letting go of my sword.

Regalyn
10-31-2005, 08:56 PM
Regalyn walking to the transmission as he saw Roy with another swordmaster, Ksi and Rei but it did not concern him. he enter the transmission and there only a couple of players here and nothing more. "oh well, at least I prepared my stuff, even though there nothing to prepare for."

The Wing Man
11-01-2005, 12:08 AM
Vam-Vam knew it was time to go so he walked to the Sanctuary, he went in and looked at his axe like he always did beforer a mission.

Kon-When kon knew it was time he got very excited, he then went into the Sanctuary and saw vam allready there with a mad look on his face.Kon just had to smile and was so excited about getting out of that bored state of mind.

TodayIsMine
11-01-2005, 04:41 AM
OCC: storm, i just want u to know i'm still here...just waiting on a post.

red storm
11-01-2005, 04:51 AM
ooc: Kera? Don't worry about it. You just focus on getting your life back on track, kay?

Chibi-chan, I'll leave Kera's character in your hands.

Kiyanna
11-01-2005, 03:58 PM
"Hm...",turning around looking at Daisuke."What is it..?".Starts walking forward waiting for an answer from the him, she was fiddling with her Wake Flower item: she still had it in her other hand.

super trunks
11-01-2005, 03:59 PM
"Well next time you wont be so lucky" I said as I began to walk to the transision room with him."Well if you do eceptionally well on this mission I might be able to get you to the next rank"I said.

Faceless111
11-01-2005, 04:06 PM
"You're kind, but no thanks. I'm a soldier by heart." Matsuo smiled. "I'm not concerned with moving up the ladder. I just want to put hackers in their place."

Negi
11-01-2005, 07:28 PM
OOC: YA I made it in time *does little dance* I though for sure that i was going to miss the mission. Oh sorry i was grounded. I skimmed through the rp. i feel so left out. !_!

BIC: Summer herd the bell. 'Yay that didn't take long!' She ran to the transision room and awaited orders. She just stood in the back this time, very anxious.

m1abrams
11-01-2005, 07:53 PM
"Come on...we are gonna be late," I said finally turning around.
Now we were gonna be late, if they had just ran after me we would have been there by now. But go figure, they always had to pull some kinda of crap. However, despite the fact we stood there and argued for a momet. The door to the transition room was right around the corner. When I walked in I noticed there were allready alot of people there, alot of newbies too. I waited untill everyone else in the team was in before I headed as far front as I could.

"Listen up guys, there are alot of newbies on this mission, so keep on your toes allright. Lets get our job done," I said back to my team quietly.
"Right," they all said with a nod.

Regalyn
11-01-2005, 08:20 PM
Regalyn looking those group that recently came in and overheard him calling us "newbies." Regalyn walks calmly to him, "confident words coming from a Timid swordmaster, yet hasty and naive." when Regalyn smirked with his arms crossed.

AngelWolf
11-01-2005, 09:17 PM
Just recently logging on Saint just catches the bell and hurries to the Sanctuary. "Hmmm.. I wonder what I missed." he says to himself. "I better just sit down and wait."

Kera
11-02-2005, 06:31 AM
ooc: Ok im back i dont know exzactly whats going on because i wasnt here and i dont have the time to read every thing but i have a basic idea

Kera heard the message and took off to the Sanctuary. To the normal eyes she looked like a normal player running around but to a crimson Knight could tell she was Black Sun member and Black Sun could also tell. After the meeting she left and went to walk in a near by servere for some space and alone time.
A cold smirk was on her face as her eyes stayed Emotionless. "Its time to have alittle fun." She said coldly and drew her weapons keeping them out incase of an attack.
Soon Kera reached the Sanctuary and walked inside taking a glance around she found a near by wall and leaned on it. Waiing for every on to come.

TodayIsMine
11-02-2005, 02:04 PM
OCC: alright, i'm not waiting anymore for SG to come back...I have to play this. SamuraiGirl13...if you wanna find my character and do whatever you were gonna do...jsut read this post and you should find him fine.

BIC: Mario walked out of the room and made his way to where Matsuo was. He looked at him in a calm, careless...Mario kinda way. He said, "Hey Matsuo...you ready to go? Michi didn't come over to me...so I guess she doesn't much care to talk right now...If she wants to find me, she'll come looking for sure." He smiled. "Matsuo, let's go back to the Mac Anu server and get some supplies...because I forgot to get some" He smiled nervously.

Fionn Mac
11-02-2005, 03:18 PM
Celt heard a faint ringing. It was an email from one of his real life friends who decided to try the game. After reading the mail, Celt decided to get up and wait in the hallway for a while, seeing as sitting was becoming very boring. With a nod of acknowledgement to Saint, he passed infront of Kera giving salute and continued out to the hallway.

m1abrams
11-02-2005, 03:30 PM
"You adressing that comment to me Lieutenant," I asked glaring up at him out of the corner of my eye.
"Oh boy," Kai said shaking his head as he and the others backed off a bit.
"When I say newbies...I didnt necisarily mean you...sir. However I havnt ever met you before, and just becuase someone has a higher rank than myself. Dosent mean they have been here longer than me...or has better skills," I said calming glaring up at this lieutenant.
"Seargant dont you think we should..." Kamatari tried to say before I cut him off.

"Not only that...but warning the rest of my squad to be careful is only what a good leader should do...sir. The fact is there are a good number of new faces around here, wich means some of their skills may not be as...sharpened as the rest of us. Newbies can be hot headed, and run into things to fast, setting off traps and allerting our presance to the enemy. Its better to be safe than sorry," I said quickly looking him over," And oh by the way sir, me being a Swordmaster should have nothing to do with it...just cause you have a bigger weapon...dosent automatically make you better than me. I am hardly timid, if you would like to find that out for yourself...meet me back here when the mission is done...lessons are only $5, but for you I'll make it $4."

I looked away from him and started on my way again, I knew I was gonna catch crap for that when I got back. If not while we were on the mission, its not like I could help it though. I only said the truth, that and the fact he had the nerve to call me timid...and hasty and niave...he was lucky I didnt kick the crap out of him right then and there.

super trunks
11-02-2005, 03:39 PM
As I'm standing there with Matsuo I see Mario come and so I decide to say"Hey".He says something about "not having enough supplies"SO I say"You can just use mine because I bought enough for a whole platoon"I said smirking."Hey we can all go on this mission together ok look after each other like we are supposed to do".

TodayIsMine
11-02-2005, 04:32 PM
Mario smiled as the guy whose name was still unknown to him said he had supplies. "Hey, thanks...umm, I've never gotten your name yet, buddy...what is it?" Mario said with a small smile on his face. He looked at the guy with a friendly kind of expression.

super trunks
11-02-2005, 04:41 PM
"OH sorry I never told you its kiro"I said as I smacked my head.So do you want to join me or not.

TodayIsMine
11-02-2005, 04:50 PM
Mario looked at Kiro and laughed, "Yeah sure, I'll join up with you. Me, you, and Matsuo." He looked at Matsuo, "What do you think Matsuo...sound good to you?"

super trunks
11-02-2005, 05:04 PM
As Mario ask that question I get a Three junk E-mail and 1 about the local game news as I read I see an artical that say's"Try the new Matsune sword prototype it will make you strong or your money back:Cost 500 money.As I read the E-mail I decide tommorow that i will get the sword.As I return to the game I tell Mario about the sword and ask if he's gonna get it.

Faceless111
11-02-2005, 08:48 PM
Matsuo looked over at Mario. "Sounds good." Matsuo nodded. "Sounds real good. Soldiers aren't useful unless their skills vary." Matsuo took a seat.

Regalyn
11-02-2005, 09:43 PM
"heh, sorry but I'm forbidden to face you or common players as you can see helba and the legendary players reviews my character several time, they decide to let me keep it only to fight evils even though.... I was evil but they let me off with a warning, If I face you, then I'm deleted forever and discrimination is what I hate the most!" Regalyn's were slightly angered and his hand clutch hard. "and Kite suggest me to join the crimson knight and replenish inner darkness with purpose but I just hope the Black sun will not take an advantage of my inner darkness."

super trunks
11-03-2005, 02:42 PM
As all Three of us take a seat I start to think of made up moves I can use.He then starts to mumble them to hisself"Spiral Omega....no.....Killing spree...yeah thats a good one....."

m1abrams
11-03-2005, 02:52 PM
(OOC: Regalyn, my character...though he is being an ***...I am not trying to be mean. Its just my character, I just wanted to let you know that incase you thought maybe I was the one being mean or something. :laugh:)

I stopped dead in my tracks, the mention of that name always caught my attention. But there was something more to what he said that...well just didnt sit well with me.
"Kite huh, I remember him...met him once, didnt seem to special to me," I said glaring back at the Lieutenant.

"Seargant...come on now you know its not a good idea to speak ill of Kite or the other bracelet users...I mean common, they saved they world more than once," Kamatari complained.
"Enough Kamamatri, if I want your opinion I'll ask for it," I shouted back.
"Ye...yes sir," Kamatari said looking away.

"You think...just becuase you got pulled back from the darkness...that you carry some speciall weapon around with you...or that you meant some over rated player. That makes you special...how exactly did you get to be an officer anyways. Admiting yourself that you can even be taken advantage of by the enemy, you exactly the the type of person to indanger this mission...sir," I said glaring at him with almost hate in my eyes," I sugjest you stay behind, becuase if you even think about switching sides for a second...I will kill you."

Regalyn
11-03-2005, 05:48 PM
(OOC: don't worry, I read your guy's personality, it seem the way your guy talks is going to intimidate Regalyn, watch out! 0_0!)

Regalyn pull Hansuke's s arm to get upclose, "do you think it's wise to insult the honorable sacrifice of Odai Govaris?! you has no respect for it!... yes, my inner darkness might indanger the mission but the purpose of replenishing it is lies in the crimson knight, If helba heard you said that, she'll let you off with a warning, without Odai govaris's deed, you wouldn't be exist! after the mission, goes to Beta Darkness Screaming Abyss, and see the damage caused and the engraved sacred stone. Although I deserve some of those insult about me because I was use to be consume by the darkness." Regalyn let go of Hansuke.

(OOC: man, I remember this part use to happen to me when someone threaten my friends, sorry if this kinda freak you out M1Abram, I guess you and I are enemy in this RPG thread.)

m1abrams
11-04-2005, 03:55 PM
(OOC: Enemies...not quite yet, but I am always up to a friendly rivalry :cool:)

When Regalyn grabbed ahold of my arm, and started to back talk to me in that tone. Something snapped inside, I dunno if it was...well that training I had had. Or if I wasin a bad mood, but as soon as he was done speaking, I quickly twisted my own rist, grabbing ahold of his with that same hand. I spun him around with as much strenth I could muster and locked his arm behind him. Before he could counter that, I kicked the back of his right knee and pushed him to the ground. I reached up and pulled out a knife that was in a sheath strapped to my shoulder armor, and put it to his throat.

"Unless you want to get dead, I sugjest you dont ever talk to me like that again," I said angrily," I dont take kindly to it, I dont care if you are an officer.
"Sakuma, enough allready," Rei finally yelled out.
When I heard Rei yell out to me, my head turned just a little. She never called me by my first name, not ever. No one did really, hell I thought they had all forgotten it.

Saiyuko
11-04-2005, 05:07 PM
Black Sun Headquarters
"Wonder why we got called back for..."Saiyuko said, entering the transmission room.Saiyuko sighed and took off his cloak revealing his Black Sun uniform.Might as well wait quietly I suppose....

Surimano
11-04-2005, 06:13 PM
OOC: So far, so good, the RP i slooking rather interesting right now, keep up the good work!

BIC: He continued looking at the big group of Crimson Knights, gathering for the mission. This was the time they would be selected for the squads. I wonder who'll be in my squad...

Time was passing by quite swiftly and the mission hadn't even started, he was growing impatient, but he stayed calm and sane though. The Ta-Kayna server, a giant desert server. The monsters there aren't very strong, just numerous, if we encounter a monster, we'll simply take it out, and move on. And the Black Sun will be on our trails, as well, they're what I worry about the most. No, I can't think negativly, that'll only lead to my squad's demise, and possibly everyone else's, too.

He thought carefully about the layout of the Mok-Ter Ruins. Recalling his previous mission there. It acted as the base of that mission

Mok-Ter Ruins

There were 15 floors, and 30 rooms. At the topmost floor was a small shelter where he and his platoon rested on his previous mission there. If there were any injured Knights, they could rest there. He and his platoon made defenseposts at each floor, if an enemy was encountered, the Knights prevented them from proceeding. There was one floor that his platoon didn't scout, it was locked, and needed a key to open it, that must've been where the artifact bug was hidden.

He remembered that one of his fellow Knights gave him a key and said, "Protect this....with your.....life" Those were his last words, then he died. Rako, how'd you know about this? Could've you....designed it? Designed the artifact bug? Rako, a good friend of his in life, and The World, was sent to a coma a day after the the failed mission, who knows what could've done this?

Negi
11-04-2005, 09:59 PM
OOC: I am moving (again). So I wont be able to play for a while which mean i wil mis the mission T-T

BIC:
Summer looked around trying to find mario or some one she new so she didn't feel that stupid sitting there alone. She finaly spots mario and two other guys, one of them that was saring at her, sitting at a near by table. She starts to head over there when she gets some e-mail. She reads it, sighs, then goes and sits down next to the boys at the table in a very bad mood.

Regalyn
11-04-2005, 11:09 PM
(OOC: so he still back up even though Regalyn warn him not to insult the honor sacrifice of Odai Govaris, heh.)

Thinking "why he's naive to use the most vulnerable manuver?" Regalyn grabbed his wrist with opposite hand and overhaul his chest with Regalyn's forearm toward the nearet wall with the dust shake off intensely. some members look at me when he throws Sakuma, Regalyn look at him almost he is struggling. "I'm right that you are naive to the most vulnerable movement, I wasn't call "The Knight of the Foresaken Darkness" for nothing, although I'm not a darkness anymore but now I'm "the Knight of the Draconium Shadow." Regalyn look right into Sakuma's eye that is fill with hatred but it showing something clouded with blackness. Thinking" thought so, he contain a slight darkness within him." Regalyn turn away from him "we will meet again Warrior of..... The black sun." Regalyn walk toward Mario, Matsuo and Kiro.

(OOC: I can feel the tensitly rising, Are you going to change side or not? it just my opinion.)

TodayIsMine
11-05-2005, 05:52 AM
Mario looked over and saw Summer, the girl he met earlier...a squad leader. He waved and noticed that she could see him as well, but then she stopped. She must have just gotten an e-mail or notice of some sort... Mario thought to himself. As she sat by them, he sat with her and said, "Hey, Summer...where have you been all day? What's up?"

Faceless111
11-05-2005, 08:44 AM
Summer? Well, you look unusually sad from your usual state of being, Matsuo thought. Matsuo considered speaking up, but decided to let Mario handle this. He had a way with people. Like Michi.... Okay, sometimes he messed up, but Summer and Mario were friends. Matsuo didn't say anything. Just listened.

m1abrams
11-05-2005, 08:46 AM
(OOC: My character change sides, not a chance, he is a good soldier...both in the world...and outside it. But I will cover that later. He is esentially getting a feel for the people in the room. He may act like a jerk, but his soft side will come out eventually)

"Damd it...I left myself vaunerable," I said to myself as I lay there on the ground after being tossed.
When I finally shook it off I got to my feet, and looked directly at Regalyn. But it was what he forgot behind him that was his biggest mistake. But I had made my point in the first place, I got him into a position that I could have easily taken his life. If Rei hadnt distracted me, he still would have been in that position. But when he finished what he was saying, and he called me a Black Sun warrior...I nearly lost it. Everyone in my squad knew what was about to happen.

"What the hell did you just call me," I said as my eye started to twitch and the anger in my eyes grew.
"Sakuma, please dont!" Rei called out.
"You worthless...pitiful..."
Before I could finish my sentance, I had drawn my sword and was running through the crowd towards Regalyn. As I did, what seemed like static passed through my body once, and then through the ground I was stepping on. My anger was peaking as I jumped into the air, my sword low to the ground ready to strike upwards. Untill....
"Dad.....wake up...."

"What!" I said my eyes widening.
Before my blade struck Regalyn dead on, I vearned myself. Spinning in the air and kicked off the wall. Landing again on the ground just infront of my team.

super trunks
11-05-2005, 04:57 PM
"Hey Matsuo who is this summer person"I whispered as I pointed to summer.

OOC:Sorry for the short post nothing to really type

Chibi-chan
11-05-2005, 10:15 PM
Kitsuna arrived back at the Black Sun HQ, entering the building. A smile crossed her face as she saw the others that had already gathered there. It was almost mission time, and that was reason enough to have a grin on her face. Right now, she was prepared for anything, though it looked like she would have to wait for the other members to arrive. Not everybody was there yet, or so it appeared to her.

Faceless111
11-05-2005, 11:40 PM
Matsuo crossed his arms and leaned back in his chair. He whispers, "Summer is a sergeant, as you can see from her eye color. She is young, 13 or 14, as is also apparent. Animorphic, noted from her... her 'bunny ears.' I can't tell you much about her past. She's usually hyper and over-reactive, which is why it is disturbing to see her like thist."

Regalyn
11-06-2005, 12:00 AM
Regalyn may notice Sakuma doing but he ignored him for now, as he stop by Mario, Kiro and Matsuo and looking at three of them "Mario, Matsuo, anything from Michi?" as he crossed his arms as well.

Negi
11-06-2005, 07:42 AM
"Me? i have just been hanging around waiting for the time to fly." She looked up at him. "I just got an e-mail from some one higher-up saying that they want me to stay. He didn't give me a reason, but since he is in a rank higher than me," She sighed, "he doesn't need one...." She got up and walked around the table. She gave Mario a hug. "Be safe out there kay. And when you get back give me a ring and we can hang." She smiled. She looked over at Matsuo. "I will see you later too right? Oh! I never got you name either." She looked at Kiro and smiled. Then headed toward the exit of the building. "HAve fun for me guys!!" With that she ran out side and took a nice deep breath of atificial air. Then Logged off.

OOC: I know it was a sad made up excuse for staying behind but i Just couldn't think ^^; oh and sorry for posting ahead i am leaving today and needed to say my cya l8rs. So Cya l8r. I will post when i come back.

super trunks
11-06-2005, 06:59 PM
"Oh so thats who she is"I said to Matsuo.As Angel walks off I yell"My names Kiro see you later".

Regalyn
11-07-2005, 02:15 PM
Regalyn blink twice with his eyes was wide open, "so she was there, heh." Regalyn look down then look at Mario, "you don't mind If I join with you for the mission?"

super trunks
11-07-2005, 03:15 PM
"Well you can always join my team I by my self right now and I will always need someone to watch my back"I said to Regalyn."Oh and by the way my name is Kiro"

Saiyuko
11-07-2005, 05:14 PM
Saiyuko chuckled to hiself quietly as more people arrived. I guess it's good to see some new people every once in a while. " He looked around a bit and decided to kneel aginst a wall, looking at the female member who walked in.Hmm?Don't remember her being around here, then again, my memory is getting pretty bad lately or is it just because there's been too many member names to remember?

Regalyn
11-07-2005, 06:46 PM
"greeting." Regalyn look at him "I assumed you seen what happen to Sakuma and I while back, but I"m forbidden to fight anyone except the black sun warriors, Player killers or evils."

Negi
11-10-2005, 11:45 PM
OOC: Hey I am back but i am not going to start posting till this mission is over because of my sad excuse for a get away. How ever i will be reading the RP and following along.
Oh and by the way:

"Oh so thats who she is"I said to Matsuo.As Angel walks off I yell"My names Kiro see you later".Its SUMMER!!! K i am going to stop spaming now....

super trunks
11-11-2005, 09:51 AM
OOC:Oh sorry about that SUMMER

"Hey Matsuo what do you think is going to happen"I said to Matsuo."You think anybody is going to die".

Faceless111
11-12-2005, 12:35 PM
"Well," Matsuo began his response. "Hackers have modified weapons and such. They're clever, sneaky, and back-stabbers. At least in my own opinion. This mission can't go without some death. Whether it be us or them, people will die."

Matsuo sighed and crossed his arms. "Patience maybe a virtue, but it feels like forever until this mission begins."

super trunks
11-12-2005, 05:26 PM
"Yeah I wonder whats taking so long"I said.After about three minutes I take in three breaths of air then I walk back to summer and start too flirt with her.

Regalyn
11-12-2005, 09:30 PM
Regalyn look at Matsuo "It's shame though, deaths keep coming, its like peace fail to exist, it's such calamity or.... it is an order of life and death." Regalyn cross his arm and close his eye showing slight tears.

super trunks
11-12-2005, 09:44 PM
As I turn around I see Regalyn slightly crying so I return back to where I was."What happened Regalyn".

The Wing Man
11-13-2005, 01:51 AM
OOC:Red when are you gonna start the mission?

Regalyn
11-13-2005, 11:16 AM
Regalyn respond to Kiro as he stop showing tears "it's nothing, it's just that it doesn't matter the outcome, people will die, even the innocents, the life seem to be about cruelty, despair, death and hatred but I want all to ends by having this final war done and we have to make sure not anythings are left undone, Kiro, Matsuo, this is why I join the crimson knight to restore the balance of "the world", nothing is safe yet.

Surimano
11-13-2005, 03:37 PM
OOC: Yes, I'm eager to start the mission, now. I've no further "BIC" posts until you do.

Faceless111
11-14-2005, 04:42 PM
OOC: Hath our lovable Red Storm forgotten us? Start the mission! This RPG is just slugging along.

BIC: "Well, Regalyn, no one can escape death. Nothing is ever safe. No matter what, danger lurks around every corner. But there are forces that attempt to oppress the the evil in The World. Thus the Crimson Knights. If it is to ensure that all your ties to the past are cut, you've come to the right place." Matsuo nodded. "The Crimson Knights is the perfect organization to seek salvation from temptations from hacking. Hackers exist to be destroyed."

Regalyn
11-15-2005, 11:33 AM
Regalyn chuckled "that's true,in any case, I will assit in every ways I can but I can't shake the feeling that some darkness are lurking around here." Regalyn grabbed his sword and sliced through the ground to keep the sword stable and rest his forearms on it. "anyway, the sooner we start the mission, the quicker we end the war, do you know why I love about fighting against evil, matsuo?"

(OOC: it seem Red storm hath abandoned us Faceless111)

red storm
11-15-2005, 01:32 PM
OOC: Still... alive.... Even though I don't understand how, since school now runs days from 8.45 till 15.45, which is a loooooong time to be cooped behind your laptop typing codes.

Mission starts, and beware, from now on whatever happens depends on your skills as a roleplayer. I will be 'moderating' the story here and there, but it all comes down to you people now.

BIC:

Crimson Knights

In the transmission room, the two Ladies of the Crimson Knight stood, awaiting the arrival of the last of the group. When the last one finally trailed in, Lady Tanaya raised her voice.

"I am glad you all came here. From this point on, we will leave command structure as it is. Listen to your intelligence personnel, as it may save your life in this harsh environment. Trust no-one who isn't a Crimson Knight, as they are surely hackers anyway. The plan will be as said in the briefing. You will arrive at the base camp in the Malanian ruins, gather intelligence and head out. Secure the artefact as soon as possible. Remember, you all were chosen for this mission, that means that I and Lady Subaru have faith in you. This mission is of the utmost importance, we cannot afford to lose." She sighed. "I must warn you, though, the Black Sun is equiped with weapons as dangerous as yours. A direct hit, if not treated immediately by a healer, could result in severe nerve injury, or even death. But do not let that discourage you, in fact, let it drive you on! Make sure the Black Sun do not get any stronger, and remember, you are the Crimson Knights!"

With that, a purple chaos gate activated itself, awaiting the members to transport to their destination.

Trough the gate, the Crimson Knights were faced with a blazing heat. The wind almost burned across their face, and the sand nearly scraped their skin of. They were greeted by a couple of ruins, and a lone Crimson Knight, his eyes glowing blue indicating the rank of a soldier.

"Finally! Uh-I mean, welcome to the Ta-Kayna desert. Please, follow me." The knight proceeded into the ruins, revealing a large square chamber. The room was filled with weapon racks and training equipment, on the left side there was an exit to what looked like the living quarters, on the right side what looked like the mess hall. "This is base camp, it's not much, but it'll do. For now, though, we need to gather information. Make yourself at home."

Black Sun

Inside the sanctuary Aran paced in front of the gathered members. "All right boys" -a few coughs- "..and girls, this is it. The mission for the artefact starts now. You know the plan, set up camp in the dessert, make sure you are inside first and get that artefact! If any Crimson Knight block your way, well, remember that we are not some group of bloodthirsty bastards, but we won't shy away from it either! Sneak around them, distract them, or fight them. The choose is yours, but so are the consequences. The Crimson Knight fight with weapons similar to ours, a good smack will inure you, or even kill you if you don't get the hell to a healer." Running his hand through his hair, he grumbled. "I know I suck at these inspirational speeches, but CC Corp. has decided too muc, and made fun damn near impossible. What's worse, the actually tried to kill us for having some fun." He sighed. "All I'm trying to say is, let's go and show those Crimson Knights what the Black Sun is made of!"

With that, a black portal opened, waiting for the members to pass through.

On the other side of the portal, the Black Sun's were faced with a heat greater then the Crimson Knight's. There was nothing to see but sand as far as the eye could reach. Just as they were wondering if they landed on the wrong place, someone appeared though from was was anybody's guess. Two diagonal blood stripes showed he was either a spy or a smuggler, although in this case smuggler seemed the most likely.

"Well, well, well, what has Aran kicked in my direction this time? Come on in guys, you won't last five minutes out here without protection." As everybody was wondering what this guy was talking about, the smuggler pulled away a piece of the sand, opening a hole. He gave the surprised members a glance. "What, you never seen a camouflage blanket before? Come on in!"

Inside, they could see that the area was one big tent, or actually several tents combined to make one big base. There was one tent for training, one for strategy, one filled with consoles for data gathering and one for living. The centre had a lot of pillows, and was obviously a gathering spot.

"Right guys, let's huddle. We need a good smack solid plan, and we need data to do that. Now, I can't go fishing everything out myself, but try and ask me a few things and I might be able to help all of us in the right direction."

ooc: Ouch, that was a lot of text.

Chibi-chan
11-15-2005, 02:57 PM
Kitsuna scowled a little when Aran began to speak of how the Crimson Knights tried to kill the Black Sun just for having a little bit of fun. It was all too true what he said, and the more she thought about that, the more she wanted to find some random Knight and beat the living hell out of him. However, that wouldn't be something she would actually do, of course. It was just the thought that came to her mind, that was all.

Smirking as the portal opened, her fists tightened as she knew it wouldn't be long until she would actually engage in combat with the Crimson Knights. Kitsuna hurried forward, entering the portal, though she was rather unimpressed with the scenery she saw. Then again, she supposed that she shouldn't have expected much, seeing as the area was a desert of all things.

At first, she wasn't sure who the person was. She got herself into her fighting position, though quickly got out of it as she recognized the stripes. She eyed the smuggler, smiling slightly as he removed the blanket. "Smooth," she said in a barely audiable voice.

Going down into the hidden area that was under the blanket, the animorphic was slightly surprised with the arrangement. Kitsuna gave a small nod as she eyed the place.

Surimano
11-15-2005, 06:34 PM
OOC: Finally!

BIC: Suri looked around at the base camp, with an amused look on his face It's been some time since I've seen the seen the Malanian ruins... He let out a sigh as he headed for the entrance to observe the outside actions. "Hmmm, so far it's been quiet, the Black Sun must not be here yet...." he said, his tone serious.

"Well, so it begins. The return trip to Ta-Kayna desert, I won't let this one be of failure..."he said, recalling his other mission, "this one WILL be a success.!"
He reached for the AurionBlade on his back, and headed towards the training equipment. The object he paid particular attention to was a large, steel dummy, in the shape of a regular Black Sun infantry soldier. "Heh, amusing...." he chuckled slightly.

Once he drew the AurionBlade on his back, he thrust it towards the dummy, aiming for the chest. The blade pierced the steel maniquine, piercing through even the back. Without yanking it out, he spun around, and sliced to the right, then he quickly brought the blade around him, slicing the left part of the dummy. Once he was done with his assault on the helpless dummy, he strapped his AurionBlade to his back, turned on his heels, and began walking. While he was walking, the dummy immediatly fell into several pieces, even though he didn't slash at it but 3 times.....

Saiyuko
11-15-2005, 06:54 PM
Saiyuko entered the portal, clenching his teeth as he saw the desert.Damn, this isn't going to be easy.... He walked over to the smuggler as he revealed the entrance to their hideout in the desert.Saiyuko slightly smiled."Nice." He climbed down into the hidden base and continue to smile, slightly chuckling. He stepped forward a couple of times and took the time to examine the place.Maybe I can spend some time on modifying the data on that modified monster I recently created...I'm looking forward to using it.... He chuckled at the thought of his modified monster going on a massacre.

The Wing Man
11-15-2005, 08:51 PM
Vam-Went direcly through the gate and was excited that he might get to fights some knights, he then went into the tent and stood around looking at the place.Vam liked to know where he was and what was going on, so he then went around the place trying to get the situation.He wondered if he ran into this place too fast and got ahead of himself.

Kon-Walkedin behind a few people and went in the tent slowly and wondered who this guy giving orders was?Kon thought he was the best smuggler in the world and he did not like other ones.So he looked the man down and then went up close and decided to wait for others to talk to.

Regalyn
11-15-2005, 09:28 PM
Regalyn look at the ruin with training equipments on the walls, he felt amused by it but somehow it render useless. "not bad, yet I going by the wall till we start the missiion." Regalyn sit against the wall, pierce the sword to the ground then bend down to close his eyes.

Negi
11-16-2005, 01:22 PM
OOC: I can't just sit here, its to tempting.

BIC: Summer peaked around the corner to see how many knights were left to go into the portal. It looked like ther were about twenty left to go in. She ran to the end of the line. 'Time to have fun!' She thought to herself. She went through the portal. The heat of the ruins was unbearable. She quickly ran to the camplooking for some A/C. 'I hope I don't run into my friends because then i might get a lecture about not following orders. I hate lectures.' She sighed and kept walking through the camp.

Fionn Mac
11-16-2005, 02:03 PM
Celt stepped through the portal, his armor relfecting the sun and heat into the eyes of those behind him. He quickly apologized and put on a cloak to dim the glare. "I want nothing more than to get this over with" said Celt quietly to himself. "I will follow the others and provide any service they need of me...they come first ."

Faceless111
11-16-2005, 02:33 PM
"Time to have fun!" said a familiar voice. He looked. It was Summer and before he could catch up to her, she'd gone through the gate. He sighed, took one last look around him and stepped into the gate. Suddenly, a blast of heat hit his face. His weight pulled him into the sand. Matsuo spotted Regalyn sitting by a wall. He heaved one foot out of the sand and began walking toward Regalyn. "So?" Matsuo inquired. "Aren't you going to tell me? Aren't you going to tell why you love to fight evil?"

Saiyuko
11-16-2005, 06:44 PM
"I'll probaly set it's stats incredibly high....if the admins or anyone from C.C corp shows up, it's pretty much screwed though, I haven't been able to modify it so it can't be deleted but I don't think it's going to be possible though..."Saiyuko muttered under his breath, thinking hard. "Then again, I should let some of the others get some kills, so I shouldn't make it too overpowered, I don't want to leave all of the fighting to it though, I want to atleast find a worthy opponent on the battle field."

super trunks
11-16-2005, 07:38 PM
As I go thru the gate I see Matsuo and Regalyn talking.So I join them."Well the reason I started Fighting the blacksun is because I think they should pay"."Anyway lets get our weapons and start to explore".

red storm
11-20-2005, 03:34 AM
Crimson Knights

The soldier sweatdropped as Regalyn slumped agains the wall. "...Sir? I will need your help on this too. I can't device a strategy on my own, especially since you will be the ones doing the hard work."

Black Sun

The smuggler rubbed his eyes as everyone went of to do their own thing. "Maybe you guys didn't hear me when I say let's huddle. I need you to work with me on a strategy. Now, I know Aran has been pretty damn vague in what to face here, he always is, but I am not going to do this all by myself."

Fionn Mac
11-20-2005, 10:16 AM
"Well...we should send at least a few scouts out to see what we are up against" said Celt, standing behind the aggravated Smuggler. "Then it would be wise to have a few of our best techs gather any data they can." "We should make this a quick strike, as much as some of you want to log these Knights out, we should avoid any meaningless attacks."

Regalyn
11-20-2005, 10:26 AM
Regalyn look at matsuo and amusingly respond his question "without evils, there would never be goods around the world, we just be neutral people in dull life. knowing evils that set afoots influenced us to push our limits further and face them with all we got, with them around its just make us stronger,it like they all said "evils never prevails", I've found it that a true story, you should be grateful of the Black Sun being exist, matsuo."

(OOC: have I gotten behind again?
by the way I'm making a poster of us in our character forms of the crimson knight for graphic project, it that cool? ^_^ )

The Wing Man
11-20-2005, 06:07 PM
Vam-Vam went up next to the smuggler"Exactly what are we gonna do?".

Kon-Kon looked over at vam"Just be patient"vam thought it would be better to be calm and nice to this stranger.But he then still did not like other smugglers so he did not look at the person directly.Kon then decided to talk speak aloud"So are we gonna come up with a plan?", "We all need to decide what we are gonna do".

Saiyuko
11-21-2005, 06:28 PM
Saiyuko walked towards the smuggler."Sorry about that, I'm working with some data on a modified monster here, if it's alright, can I run some testing outside?"Saiyuko asked.

red storm
11-22-2005, 02:57 AM
Crimson Knights

The soldier squirmed as everyone ignored him to go on with their business. Aparently they were waiting for him to say something. "Well, uhm, if it were up to me I'd say we need to do a scouting of the ruins. Nothing to dangerous, and we'll get out as soon as we spot any Black Sun, but we need to know who and what is in those ruins before we go in for the artefact."

Black Sun

The smuggler's eye twitched as everybody again looked at him to do their work for them. "Aran I'm going to kill you for this." he muttered as he rubbed his temples, already feeling a massive headache comming. "Allright, since you people want me to come up with a plan, I will. Everybody will go scouting the ruins, don't enter them yet but look around and see what you can make of them and who -or what- is inside. If you see any Crimson Knights, hide. Any questions?"

Faceless111
11-22-2005, 10:04 AM
"Indeed, I am thankful. They give me reason," Matsuo said, smirking. "...I often wonder what I shall do when we finally win." He then heard a Crimson Knight soldier speak out. Scout? Good...

"Kiro, Regalyn... Shall we go as a scout party?"

Surimano
11-22-2005, 10:28 AM
Surimano's head jerked towards the soldier's announcment, he walked over to where he was standing. "I'm available to go on the reconnisance mission, I'm prepared to leave, now." He awaited a response from the soldier.

Nespa
11-22-2005, 11:12 AM
Babs ear twitches a bit as she enters the crimson are. she heard about the war but wasent really intrested in it. The young feline amazone walked to the fountain that stood before the crimson knights home. she looked to the two crimson knights that came out for a minute and sat down on the edge of the fountain resting her feet, she closes her eye's a bit.

red storm
11-22-2005, 11:22 AM
ooc: Nespa, as I recall you did not sign up for the RPG in the sign up thread. Please sign up there first before starting to post. On a second note, due to a large amount of players all signups are currently on a wait list, I will PM you when there is room again.