PDA

View Full Version : Something You Witnessed That Came Back To Haunt You.

MirrorMan
10-16-2005, 04:21 PM
Everybody say something that they witnessed that has came back to give you night terrors!

Loljoke
10-16-2005, 04:25 PM
I can't think of much, I'll post again as soon as I can think of something ^^

En Svensk Tiger
10-16-2005, 05:58 PM
Not much I can think of.
Though one time when I was on my way to school I saw this girl that had been hit by a car at a zebra crossing. I as listening to music and all of a sudden I saw this girl lying bloody in the middle of the road, people standing and kneeling next to her. Just saw it for a few seconds and then the bus drove past.
Didn't keep me up at night, but I did think a great deal about it that day at school. She was probably just on her way to work or school like everyone, yet she, in the number of daily coincidences, got hit by a car and probably died. What a way.
I still think about it from time to time, when I sit at the same seat in the bus and pass that zebra crossing.

katrina_survivor
10-16-2005, 08:06 PM
I had a really huge fight with a friend that made us not be friends anymore. About a year later, I had a dream that he died. It creaped me out. We're still not friends.

-Batman-
10-16-2005, 08:12 PM
there was the one time, 2 jedi were fighting on the floor above my office. 10 seconds later i saw a purple lightsabre fall dozens of stories, and a few seconds after that, a black bald man (i think it was Shaft) soon followed. That was terrible...poor Shaft...

Anyway on a serious note.

I can't think of anhything at the moment...but i sometimes when i dream, it's just twisted and sick versions of the day i had.

Kiyanna
10-16-2005, 08:22 PM
Well, one time I was walking down my street to get to my house, because it was late and I was coming home from a party..It was also dark and I couldn't see, but I did see some guy walking on the otherside of the road. And it looked like my friend John. So I yelled out "Hey John".He looked at me and said "Hey Melanie" So it was john. I said" wanna come home with me and watch a movie?" And he said"Sure". So when we were walking home, a heard a scream and looked. John wasn't there. So now I was freaked out, and a ran home. When I got to my house, john was inside.But the power was out, so we hung out in my room, where my glowstick was. So..hours past and the power came back on because the dued fixed the thigny outside. and john said he had to go to the bathroom. So when he was going he closed the door and locked it. But what really freaked me out was there are no windows or any other way to get out of my bathroom but the door. I was standing infront of the door and it was closed but I heard nothing. So I went inside to find no one. So...by then I was freaking out and never went to sleep. THe next day I called john and no one picked up the phone. So a tried again and left him a message. An hour later he called me out and I asked him. What happend last night? He said waht are you talking about. I told him the whole story and he said OMG. And I was like what?He said I never was at your house or anybody elses last night.

AngryYoungMan
10-16-2005, 08:26 PM
Playing through Way of the Samurai. Not a bad game, but I have had fever dreams about it.

____
10-16-2005, 10:57 PM
Ugh.... Because of being reminded of something that happened to me in the past, I'm always haunted. It just involves this one vacation that I went to with my mom and dad. I was really little back then, but this was a nightmare. I won't go into details about it since...well....I just don't let anyone hear about it. (Only a select few know this terrible secret.) Anyway, I had this nightmare. It was the exact same time period of when I went on that vacation. I couldn't wake up and it felt so real. Darn dreams..... I hate those kinds.... By the time I actually awoke I was pretty much "hysterical". I'm surprised that my parents didn't notice, but my friends did.

EIENNI
10-17-2005, 01:46 AM
I watched my mom get thrown of a horse by the time I got to her she was covered in blood and didn’t know what happened. The hospital told us that she had a concussion.
I almost killed the guy who caused it.

Thyrax'll
10-17-2005, 06:51 AM
Well, its not that scary, but at the time it was, and it scarred me for the rest of my life:
Once, on a scout camp, we decided to raid the kitchen for any extra food. There was boerewors (a type of sausage). What we only found out when we had bitten into it was that the fat had formed a gelatinous layer around it. <shudders>
Well, that's it for me

Chi#1
10-17-2005, 08:01 AM
i can't think of any....but i'll post when i do...

Loljoke
10-19-2005, 04:19 PM
Come on! I've been bad repped twice for posting in this thread. What's wrong with you people? (Talking to the ones in question, not the other people in this thread)
Wasn't once enough? Oh well, it's just some tiny green boxes anyway..
Anyways, this time I'll post something of interest:
I once fried the power source on one of the computers at my school.
It still haunts me, but nobody knows it was me :)

Edit:
Oh and it was an accident.

SamuraiGirl13
10-19-2005, 04:21 PM
I have something that I don't want to talk about, but it was really very terrible and I pray for those of you who have experienced it.

SesshoumaruOtaku
10-19-2005, 07:09 PM
I saw a "shadow person" about 6 years ago and I think it has been following me ever since. I was camping with my Dad in the Everglades and woke up in the middle of the night to see the thing standing on him (we were in a tent). I stared at it for about 10 minutes to make sure it was real and got really freaked out. I hid in my sleeping bag and said a prayer. When I next looked, it was gone. It could have been because of the prayer, or it could have been because my Dad had woken up to go check on the boat. When he left the tent, I saw a weird shape in the corner crouching behind our camping gear. My Dad was at the boat, so it wasn't him. Since then I have seen it several more times, and heard strange things in my old house late at night. One night, I was up late reading (It was around 2:00 a.m.), both of my cats were sleeping on my desk, and my Mom was asleep as well. Suddenly, I heard a knocking on my door. I looked up and was all "WTF?!" I noticed my cats, so I knew it wasn't them. I then looked for anything that could have fallen and tapped my door, but there was nothing. Whatever it was knocked 9 times on my door, so I had plenty of time to think. After a while, I worked up the courage to open my door. I thought maybe something had fallen on the other side and made the noise, but there was nothing there. And if it had been my Mom, she would have said something then or the next day, but she didn't even when I asked about it. Needless to say, I was so freaked out I couldn't go to sleep for hours. I still have nightmares about the "shadow person" to this day.

That's my horror, sorry for the length.

yuzuki_the_demonangel
10-19-2005, 07:40 PM
hmmmm.........once i saw my grandma walking around my dinning room and the living room...........i was so scared it send a cold chill down my back................*shivers* after that i was having dreams bout my grandma.......it was so scary her face was all........*shivers more* my family thinks i've gone pycho but i havn't..... maybe my grandma is trying to talk me or something.........................*shivers again* ................