PDA

View Full Version : Do i still have a chance

nikko
10-16-2005, 03:17 PM
ok long story short i liked this girl for 2 years now and she really liked me till about a week ago. we went to our first school dance together and had a great time together after that we havent talked since(1 week later) and we have 2 classes together. i think she has given up on waiting for me to ask her out. so do i still have a chance with her. do you ever just stop wanting to be with someone

zodiak
10-16-2005, 03:21 PM
dude, ask her quikly. she'll get really pissed at you if you don't ask soon. Woman hate it when you start dating them and a dance comes upi, then they start expecting you toask them, if you don't she'll move on.

Angel~Eyes
10-16-2005, 03:24 PM
Well, I think you should tell her you like her first of all. She might think the reason you haven't asked her out is because you do not like her. Being a woman myself, I would want to be told by the person I like that they like me as well *if that is the case*. If you wait to long to tell someone, they may get the wrong idea and do as zodiak said, move on. It is hard enough to tell someone you like them if you are unsure about their feelings for you. I still think you have a chance, but act quickly or you could lose this girl. Good luck ^^

Luv Angel Eyes

Loljoke
10-16-2005, 03:29 PM
Yeah, tell her that you like her, and ask her out, I guess..

Saiyanbabe1818
10-16-2005, 03:29 PM
Ask her quickly or it will be to late but you still have a chance! go for it!

Darth Tyranus
10-16-2005, 03:38 PM
If you want to take her out then ask if you don't want to well that's great to. Now I'm sure you could have figured out something this painfully obvious out on your own.

Kiyanna
10-16-2005, 03:43 PM
I really don't see why you should ask other people. If you really like someone make your own choice, don't ask other people.

Kiatro
10-16-2005, 03:48 PM
Well, that's rather simple...

Just ask , nothing bad will come, but maybe rejection. Which really isn't bad as it'll be the same if you never asked her out.

nikko
10-16-2005, 04:13 PM
ok well now that we solved that problem. anyone have an idea of how an extremly shy guy can ask her out.

Loljoke
10-16-2005, 04:17 PM
Either grab some courage and do it! or you could always write a note ^^,

Kurumirina
10-16-2005, 04:33 PM
I think writing a letter would be the best thing you can do...^^;; it is simple and effective!!

Annie Hall
10-16-2005, 04:37 PM
I think you should go for it. But I must caution-not trying to be mean- But it sounds like she's lost interest, and if thats the case, it may be too late...

Kiatro
10-16-2005, 04:40 PM
It's rather simple

Step One: Walk up to said persoon
Step Two: Get their attention
Step Three: Ask them out

=p But honestly, it's rather quick, just swallow and let it out.

nikko
10-16-2005, 05:02 PM
I think you should go for it. But I must caution-not trying to be mean- But it sounds like she's lost interest, and if thats the case, it may be too late...that is what i am afraid of but just last week at the dance we had a great time and the week b4 that for some reason she asked me to the prom(which is at the and of the year. so if it werent for those and a couple of other reasons i would think she didnt like me anymore.

Kyo Kusanagi
10-16-2005, 05:09 PM
Look at it this way. Would you rather ask her out and have her possibly turn you down, or would you rather go on in your life wondering "What if ...?". And whatever you do, never do it through letters. Its fine to talk through letters but you want to establish eye contact.

If you want, just say hi and talk to her about how class went. By then you should have some visual clues as to whether or not to ask her out. If she seems interested and hanging on your every word then its pretty obvious what to do.

I don't understand why you didn't talk to her after the dance.

nikko
10-16-2005, 05:11 PM
we did talk the day after and she felt so bad that she got sick at the after party and had to leave early and we showed each other the pics we took but the days after she stopped talking to me i tried to. (sry i left that part out

Queen-of-Mars
10-16-2005, 05:16 PM
You never know until you ask. So just go and do it already.

nikko
10-16-2005, 05:18 PM
stop telling me to just do it. i will but i dont see her till tomorrow.

Kewii
10-16-2005, 05:26 PM
Since you don't seem to like the advice you asked for.

Closed.