PDA

View Full Version : evil thoughts

zodiak
10-14-2005, 12:57 AM
has anyone here have really sinister thoughts before. I have. For some reason i had a dream about killing a buch or people and waking up refreshed and happy and other stuff i don't really want to type down.

Anime is poison
10-14-2005, 01:01 AM
Can't say that I have, the darkest thing I ever thought was beating the living crap outta this one kid for insulting me, and he was really getting me mad and that would have been the first time I beat someone up without getting hit first(and I woulda won), lol.

PS: I see you're a gundam fan, way to go.

zodiak
10-14-2005, 01:50 AM
thank you love gundam alot. but i'm talking about killign people without any reason.

Anime is poison
10-14-2005, 01:52 AM
Why would I wanna kill someone for no reason.

PS: HAIL ZEON

zodiak
10-14-2005, 01:59 AM
i'm trying to get people to discuss if they have had thoughts like that.

Anime is poison
10-14-2005, 02:07 AM
Oh, like a sudden urge to just kill the first person you saw or something due to anger you hold inside? I suppose I get that, but that goes for items like furniture and stuff too, lol.

japonice_aeris
10-14-2005, 06:36 AM
hmm...its kinda normal especially when you're filled with sorrow hatred wrath despair..its either you want to commit suicide (which is bad) or commit murder...hmm and me..
not so evil thought: i wish i'd die now...*looks at a sharped edge thinggy then tries to cut a wound near my pulse*
evil thoughts: *looks at a sharp edged thinggy then tries to target it to the person* i'll kill you

00Hellsing00
10-14-2005, 07:08 AM
I can say that i have .. im the typa guy who it will take alot to get my aggressive physically ( not playin around , actual stuff ) as i have seen a few scaring things when i was young .. but i can day i have had those thoughts , like right now theres this gurl that likes me , too much , and she is pathetic ( theres a whole storey , so yea ) and she has a way of pissing you off to no ends but not meaning it , doing stuff behind u .. just ... grr...
the other day i came so close to picking her up by the neck and choking her to death , but i just sat there and stared as she walked past where i was sitting. It has been 4 months she has liked me , and its only really hitting me hard now.

But i have had some really bad dreams .. and thoughts .. so i can relate

Keitaru-san
10-14-2005, 08:03 AM
haha i am evil.

mokulen22
10-14-2005, 08:28 AM
I have thoughts sometimes to throw the remote control at my sisters head (I really want to do it but that little voice in the back of my head always says "that's not a good idea"...boo).

Chi#1
10-14-2005, 09:02 AM
I've had evil thoughts before....like killing pple...i'd actually enjoy/ like to see someones throat get cut....for some reason that would be cool to me...ahem i'm 45% secretly evil

angelwing
10-14-2005, 09:33 AM
ya what ever?

Amix
10-14-2005, 10:03 AM
Haha, yeah but my thoughts are always there, like I want..To...Kill...Preps...O.O and of course alot of people had thoughts like those. ;D But that's just me.

Eris
10-14-2005, 10:35 AM
I believe good and evil are social constructs, and thus non-existant.

AnimeLegend!713
10-14-2005, 10:39 AM
I wish to kill a lot of people everyday.There is a lot of humans I wish that should die. *looks around evilly while holding a knife*

Keitaru-san
10-14-2005, 12:40 PM
well thats sometime becuase of power, if i had powers u know great powers, haha you would have seen me on news bringing down buildings throwing away cars and people, well i won't kill them but beat them into pupl hehe just to taste my pain and wraaaaath. till i calm down.

zodiak
10-14-2005, 10:25 PM
yes, let the hate flow through you.

katrina_survivor
10-14-2005, 10:58 PM
I've had evil thoughts before....like killing pple...i'd actually enjoy/ like to see someones throat get cut....for some reason that would be cool to me...ahem i'm 45% secretly evil
Um.... yeah. Have you ever actually seen someones throat get slit. It's not a pretty sight. Nothing about it is cool.

Anyway, I don't have eveil thoughts. If someone really makes me angry I just start swearing and that burns off enough steam. I swear ALOT. lol

zodiak
10-14-2005, 11:00 PM
well if you go to Removed by Bean you can see it but me personally have not. would loke to but have not

I am sorry but I can not allow you to post that web address. We have a lot of young users here who have never visited that site, and do not truly know what it contains ~ Bean

____
10-14-2005, 11:24 PM
Yeah, plenty of them. -__-; Especially when I was a certain age, but I don't want to talk about that. It's too....frightening....

Bean Bandit
10-15-2005, 12:13 AM
I cant let this topic go on. The references to the soldiers and innocent people who were killed unmercifully with the sliced throat refferences .. It just goes against my better judgement.