PDA

View Full Version : Class Rings

Naokomi ShYana
10-12-2005, 02:02 AM
Well since I was just skimming through the catalog for class rings getting ideas and such, I was wondering what your guys's (For those of you who have them) Looked like. Did you get your birthstone color, add ons? What did you get engraved? Gold or silver? I'm just curious. The one I have become so attached to is a little gold one With a strip of 4 white diamonds in the middle and then on one side it's the year and the other it's the school initials. Maybe I'll scan a picture of it later on.

And if you don't have one but are planning on getting one share the ideas!
<3

Lord Garma Zabi
10-12-2005, 04:13 AM
Mine is gold, with a dragon on one side, and a cat paw on the other(my team was the wildcats). And inside an aquamarine jem was a carving of a Wolf.

Naokomi ShYana
10-12-2005, 09:24 AM
Yeah we're the wildcats too! :D
A dragon? I didn't see that in our add ons, but that sounds neat

Capernicus
10-12-2005, 09:56 AM
Mine is silver, with a Steeler man on one side (go steelers) and a torch on the other side. It has a pale green peridot in it, and engraved on the inside is my name.

Piper
10-12-2005, 09:59 AM
Well.. My class ring is Silver, with a blue gem in the middle. It says "Debate" and "Swimming". Two activities I took part in, during high school.

Soul fly
10-12-2005, 11:30 AM
emmm forgive my stupidty but what is a class ring????

Capernicus
10-12-2005, 01:24 PM
It's a ring that all high school seniors buy. It's used to remember the old days...sort of. You can also buy one as a college senior.

Loljoke
10-12-2005, 02:33 PM
I wonder why I've never heard of it...lol

Soul fly
10-12-2005, 02:40 PM
emm yeah in scotland we have diffrent things to remind us of highschool.

scars, bite marks etc, liver failer, a child, pictures of you sleeping with your best friends dog.........damn high school was great

i take it the rings are an american thing???

SamuraiGirl13
10-12-2005, 02:45 PM
I have no idea but I got my ring this year and they weren't offering any real jewels. I have a sort of white stone (my birth stone is a diamond) and I have nothing exravegant really. Just a Bronco (go Broncos!) and my graduating year ('07).

Keitaru-san
10-12-2005, 02:49 PM
Pitty, i did not know there is such thing.....:sight:

Missy
10-13-2005, 12:08 AM
My class ring is silver.. it has two hearts on each side... Hmm it had really small baguette white sapphire gems inside of the hearts..An Aquamarine gemstone.. It has my school's name and year.

It has my initials engraved on the inside. ^^

MistressPookyChan
10-13-2005, 01:53 AM
I loved my class ring from high school! I got it with sapphire (my birthstone and school color) in white gold (I'm allergic to silver...). One one side I had my year and school, on the other I had the debate/government symbol and my name.

Cursed~Amante
10-13-2005, 01:57 AM
we don't get ours until we graduate from college, so that's a bummer. but my mom's class ring has this HUGE birthstone of hers set in it, done in gold.....
she keeps it at home for fear of....
robbers, you know.