PDA

View Full Version : who am i?

Edward Tivrusky/4th
10-08-2005, 09:31 AM
Ok when you figure out who it is put it down. then put another who am i for the next person. Ok lets see if this works.

WHO AM I?: i hang out with a guy with long white hair and his creepy lizard looking servant. oh and i ride on a two headed dragon thing. all we do is go around looking for my masters brother. Inuyasha. Who am I?

Angel~Eyes
10-08-2005, 11:02 AM
Oh, that's an easy one It is Sesshomaru^^ His servant Jaken follows him everywhere because he is loyal and his dragon/demon is Uun and Aun which provides Sesshomaru with transportation if he ever needs it .

Ok, it's my turn...

I am known as a monster, but I love to have fun. My hair is purple and I can be sort of a trickster at times. I sometimes lend a hand to Lina and her friends, but I am not always on the their side. I am usually out for my own benefit or the benefit of the side of evil I am on. I also like teasing Fillia^^

Who am I?

Luv Angel Eyes

Deathbyspartan
10-08-2005, 12:15 PM
i was gonna say saruman LOL on the first one because he has his servant who is wrometongue but it wasnt of course

hmm the big friendly giant lol im sorry i have no idea

buhbibutterfly
11-24-2005, 12:57 AM
its xellos ^^ loves slayers ^^

i was born as a twin my older brother more important, it was prophersized that he would lead our people out of submission..however my brother was killed..in order to help my village i disquised myself as my older brother and took on his role of leading our people.

Bad Envy
11-24-2005, 01:54 AM
I'm thinking of Scar....but I think it isn't right...I am not sure...

Kagome4real
11-26-2005, 03:39 AM
Ok when you figure out who it is put it down. then put another who am i for the next person. Ok lets see if this works.

WHO AM I?: i hang out with a guy with long white hair and his creepy lizard looking servant. oh and i ride on a two headed dragon thing. all we do is go around looking for my masters brother. Inuyasha. Who am I?Your Rin right???

water_Demon_girl
11-26-2005, 11:22 AM
Rin.

currupted_ soul
11-26-2005, 11:40 AM
Who am I? I guees I am someone...I'm just confused now and days of just what I am....

Sword
11-26-2005, 11:58 AM
Who am I? I guees I am someone...I'm just confused now and days of just what I am....
I dont get it...

Mugetsu
11-26-2005, 12:07 PM
This thread has apparently confused some people. Heres an easy one.

I wear a red outfit.
I fire a big silver gun but don't like shooting people.
I have long blond which is easy to understank because I have lived for hundreds of years.
I am named after a natural disaster.
Who am I?

Shawaazu
11-26-2005, 03:19 PM
This thread has apparently confused some people. Heres an easy one.

I wear a red outfit.
I fire a big silver gun but don't like shooting people.
I have long blond which is easy to understank because I have lived for hundreds of years.
I am named after a natural disaster.
Who am I?
Vash the Stampede (sp?) from Trigun?

Capernicus
11-26-2005, 03:49 PM
Yup, right-o!

I am only 11, but they say I am a genius. I attend high school with my friends, who are very nice, but can be rowdy at times. Especially Tomo. My dog is a French breed, and his name is Tadakichi-san. Who am I?

Shawaazu
11-26-2005, 03:51 PM
Yup, right-o!

I am only 11, but they say I am a genius. I attend high school with my friends, who are very nice, but can be rowdy at times. Especially Tomo. My dog is a French breed, and his name is Tadakichi-san. Who am I?
Chiyo-chan from Azumanga Daioh?

Here's mine (hint: from a manga):

I'm attend a high school with my koma-oni (I think that's it), Hyoue. Everyone always thinks I'm making out with him (but I'm actually "feeding" him). I come from a village and am not use to technology, so people think I'm weird. I can use kotodama and I am very naive. Who am I?

That wasn't written well because I was bored. Sorry!

Capernicus
11-26-2005, 03:54 PM
Yes! Try this one.

Yo! You MUST know who I am, because all the ladies dig me. I'm a tall, dark, and troubled guy. Chicks love a man they can fix. hehehe I travel around space in my stolen space ship. Well, it's really not stolen, Hilda gave it to me. It's the most advanced ship in the galaxy! And with my sidekick Jim, no one can stop us!

Shawaazu
11-26-2005, 04:01 PM
Someone from Outlaw Star, I think. What was his name . . . . . . . . . . . .

EDIT: Gene Starwind? I know my friend told some Outlaw Star stuff, but I forgot some of it. :p

Here's another one:

While trying to help out a classmate, I end of get flushed down the toilet and into another world. I find out that I am supose (sp?) to be the new Demon King. I accidently became engaged with another guy (who sees me as a nuisence) and met my godfather. Every time I go back to my world, it's always through water. Who am I?

Capernicus
11-26-2005, 04:08 PM
Yuri...I forgot his last name, from Kyo Kara Maoh. I like that show, I think Wolfrum is sooo hot! Here's another one:

Sup Y'all! I'm just a cowgirl, looking for some fun. And with Jo around, fun usually means trouble. I swear, she enjoys shooting people. Must be a power thing. Oh well, she trusts me best, and we work together for lots of money! Much better then when we were living on the streets in New York. But Jo scares me a little bit...

Shawaazu
11-26-2005, 04:10 PM
That was very easy to figure out when you mentioned Jo! It's Meg/ Megumi from Bakuretsu Tenshi! And I posted two "Who am I's" in my previous posts.

Oh, and Yuri is correct. Good job. :D Can you figure out my other one?

Here's another one:

I am living in the middle of a war zone. Carrying a gun in my hand, I dance among flying bullets. The bullets in the magazine of my gun are so many human lives. And yet. . . I can't sense my existence. Inside the flames of war, even now.

Capernicus
11-26-2005, 04:15 PM
Er, no idea, sorry.

Man, my life sucks. My 5 teachers have all adopted me! And they are all so hot...everyone thinks I'm a pervert, especially the class president. She's always hitting me! Well, at least she's nice to my little sister. And my other sister is a rock star, so I hardy see her. But we are all, including our moms, one big happy family!

Shawaazu
11-26-2005, 04:28 PM
Sounds like Happy Lesson (or atleast from what I've heard). Is it Chitose?

Here's another one:

I think I am a very normal person. Because I can laugh when I'm happy and I can cry when I'm sad. It is just that sometimes I stop being myself. A me that's not myself pushes me to do things. Drifting through the flowing days even now.

By the way, this one and the last one were said by the characters themselves.

Capernicus
11-26-2005, 04:33 PM
Er....Rosette from Chrono Crusade? Sounds like something she said once. Oh, and yes, it was Chitose. Great job.

PYON!!! Halo! I'm so happy to meet you! Can I hug you, can I? Huh? Waaaah! Kyo, stop, STOP! Kyo, you're so mean! You probably want her all to yourself because she's so cute!

Shawaazu
11-26-2005, 04:44 PM
Umm, no that's not it.

Is it Tohru (forgot her name) from Fruits Basket? Not sure about that one. . . . .

I'm only 16 but I act really really crazy. I serve under Lord Il Palazzo and my sidekick is always dying (but she comes back to life!). I have a dog/ emergency food supply named Menchi. I serve under a secret organization and tried to kill the creator of my manga in the beginning of the series.:D

Capernicus
11-26-2005, 04:48 PM
No, it was Momiji. Close though. That one I think is Excel Saga...right?

Hello. I am searching for the Sovergn of Silence. Do you know who she is? I must find her before that Moon twit and her little friends. They are so annoying, always getting in our way. Once we find her, my cousin/lover and I will kill her and save the universe.

Crimson Soul
11-26-2005, 04:50 PM
Umm, no that's not it.

Is it Tohru (forgot her name) from Fruits Basket? Not sure about that one. . . . .

I'm only 16 but I act really really crazy. I serve under Lord Il Palazzo and my sidekick is always dying (but she comes back to life!). I have a dog/ emergency food supply named Menchi. I serve under a secret organization and tried to kill the creator of my manga in the beginning of the series.:D
excel from excel saga

i love fighting, my hobbies are flower aranging and tea cerimonies...but those are just for the offical record.
all i want to do is fight stronger and stronger people

Shawaazu
11-26-2005, 05:06 PM
No, it was Momiji. Close though. That one I think is Excel Saga...right?

Hello. I am searching for the Sovergn of Silence. Do you know who she is? I must find her before that Moon twit and her little friends. They are so annoying, always getting in our way. Once we find her, my cousin/lover and I will kill her and save the universe.
Right. It's on the tip of my tongue! Uhhh, either Haruka or Michiru is what I'm thinking of.

I fell out of a fourth story window at my high school. My two childhood friends and I attend the same school. One of them is my roomate. I can't remember any of them, and I seem to be getting on Fujimori's nerves. He tried to suduce me on the first night. He said that both of us have other people living inside of us: Yoru and Ran.

-_-Tan-_-
11-26-2005, 05:07 PM
i dunno

Capernicus
11-26-2005, 05:11 PM
Oh! [censored]! I know what you're talking about, but I don't know is name! But I was thinking Haruka, because Michiru would be less...rude. hahaha

Hello. You can't see me. Unless you called me, then you can see me. I am here to help you. One whack and it will all be over. No more pain for you. Your life will be so much better once you've seen me. The police are trying to find me, but they can't. They can never find me, because they don't know who I really am. Do you?

Shawaazu
11-26-2005, 05:27 PM
Well do you know the anime? Anyway, you're character is hard. And for som reason, I'm thinking of Kiyotaka. . . . . . . . . (yeah, I know that's not him). Sounds like a ghost or something.

I'm 17 (from what I remember) years old. I can use only magic use my magic 8 times. Girl's never payed any attention to me. Suddendly, three gorgeous girls were after me. But then I found out that they were after my genes, not me. One claims to be my wife. The other one is really rich and always seems to be after my genes (more than the other two). The last one is a samurai that was trying to kill me before (she thinks I'm worthless :( ), but now we get along better.

Capernicus
11-26-2005, 05:32 PM
...man, can't remember the name of that one either. I'm forgetful. Mine was Little Slugger from Paranoia Agent.

heh I'm one bad [censored] dude! I can beat you down with no problem! Just one shell bullet, and it will all be over with! And if you dare think about hurting Kanami, you better watch out! I will get my revenge on that HOLY jerk, just wait and see! Because I am ______! Who am I?

Shawaazu
11-26-2005, 05:40 PM
Kazuma?

I am eternally 13. With my servant and Shiina, I hunt the stray Shinma of Japan. I have the power of fire and when I play my flute, you will be transported to my world. No one knows my true face.

Sorry it sucks.

EDIT: Oh, and the previous ones were Sora (Sukisyo) and Kazuki (Maburaho)

Capernicus
11-26-2005, 05:47 PM
...no idea. -_- Right though.

Have you seen them? The butterflies...have you sen them? Do they exist? Do I exist? Does this world exist? Or am I living a vision, a vision that the butterflies are showing me. I don't remember who I am, who I was. But I don't care. Mars will suffer the same fate as I.

evuljenius
11-26-2005, 05:57 PM
Yeah-hea, Kazuma the Shell Bullet. Here's one:

I like to paint, the painting of when I met the woman I love. I am the culmination of the system set into place tens of thousands of years ago. I am the machine I pilot. I travel the 12 year gap between dimensions. Human, Mulian, God, even I don't know anymore. All I know is that I am myself.

akiko_kalla
11-26-2005, 06:02 PM
Kazuma?

I am eternally 13. With my servant and Shiina, I hunt the stray Shinma of Japan. I have the power of fire and when I play my flute, you will be transported to my world. No one knows my true face.

Sorry it sucks.

EDIT: Oh, and the previous ones were Sora (Sukisyo) and Kazuki (Maburaho)Miyu from Kyuuketsu Hime Miyu (Vampire Princess Miyu).

Shawaazu
11-27-2005, 12:12 PM
Yep, that's right. And I think it's just "Kyuuketsu Miyu" since every time they show the ep. preview, the narrator just says "Vampire Miyu" (in the Japanese version).

evuljenius
11-27-2005, 01:44 PM
Hahaha, I have made a Who am I that no one can figure out! +10 rockon points to me! Haha, I owned y'all like a pro!

Shawaazu
11-27-2005, 02:09 PM
Yeah, people couldn't figure out 3 of mine. I wonder if anyone will. . . . :(

ryoga-one
11-27-2005, 05:04 PM
i know it's supposed to be excel from excel saga but she's older than 16. in fact the first episode of the anime shows her graduating from high school :p

ancientsilence
11-27-2005, 05:47 PM
its xellos ^^ loves slayers ^^

i was born as a twin my older brother more important, it was prophersized that he would lead our people out of submission..however my brother was killed..in order to help my village i disquised myself as my older brother and took on his role of leading our people.
Sarasa, from Basara.

Katrina_Survivor2
11-28-2005, 02:52 PM
K, how about this?

I am a 17 year old genius. I know it all, but man am I bored. I spend all day writing in my notebook, given to me by a very strange friend. There is someone looking for me, but I have never seen his face. Matter of fact, I don't think anyone has seen his face.

Capernicus
11-28-2005, 05:59 PM
...that's a tough one. No idea.

Hello commoners, you may now worship me! I'm the greatest sorcerress alive, and EVERYONE knows who I am. I'm like the not-so-modern day Robin Hood! I take from...well, anyone really, and give to myself! hahaha And with my gang of sorcerous and swordsman, no one can sotp us! We might even save the world a few times!

Saiyuko
11-28-2005, 06:09 PM
I forgot her name....isn't it that one girl from Slayers?

I'm a 10 year old student who is strangly in high school, I'm a genius and very rich, and I'm very bad at tongue twisters.

Sidenote:Sorry if it's a crappy description

Remie-chan
11-28-2005, 07:16 PM
K, how about this?

I am a 17 year old genius. I know it all, but man am I bored. I spend all day writing in my notebook, given to me by a very strange friend. There is someone looking for me, but I have never seen his face. Matter of fact, I don't think anyone has seen his face.Raiko Yagami of Death Note.....Gotta love the guy.

Im 10 years old, about to turn 11(I believe). I have 2 older sisters and we all came from a magic academy...But, unfortunately, after I graduated, I was to teach at an all-girl high school as an English teacher! And pretty much all of my students think I'm super cute...Except for one...Who I belive loathes me now...*sigh*

((Rather bad description...))

Mizuiro
11-29-2005, 08:17 AM
um...
That little kid teacher from Negima - Sensei!
Right?
Right?
RIght?

Okie my turn!

Ummm...
I'm in the entertainment world, as a lead singer in a band with my best friend.
I'm in love with this famous romance novel writer... but he treats me soo coldly *sniff*
*tears coming out flooding the page*

Kyoshi
11-29-2005, 08:19 AM
You are sesshoumaru's little servent jaken, he's a bit creepy to me because he can't control himself most of the times..

Mizuiro
11-29-2005, 08:24 AM
You are sesshoumaru's little servent jaken, he's a bit creepy to me because he can't control himself most of the times..BO BO! :nono:
That's wrong!
Good guess though... however
Jaken is not in a Band! (he won't survive for more than 10 secs)
So sorry...
anyone else want to try to guess???

buhbibutterfly
11-29-2005, 09:45 AM
um...
Right?
Right?
RIght?

Okie my turn!

Ummm...
I'm in the entertainment world, as a lead singer in a band with my best friend.
I'm in love with this famous romance novel writer... but he treats me soo coldly *sniff*
*tears coming out flooding the page*
your shuichi ^-^ from gravitation

Mizuiro
11-29-2005, 05:44 PM
your shuichi ^-^ from gravitation
THST'S TOTALLY CORRECT!!!!!!!!!
YAY! :groupwave

Sqince u didn''t continue with one, I'll go again!
um...

I'm an nun who kick demon ***! but irony, my parnter is a demon! Some say I have a bad temper BUT I DON'T AND IF U SAY I DO THEN I'LL KILL YOU ALL!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm also looking for my brother who was taken away by THAT BASTER DEMON AION!!!!!

SGI
11-29-2005, 05:53 PM
Sister Rosette from Chrono Crusade I believe.

Okay, who am I?

I am the son of the soverign of my fatherland, the Principality of Zeon. Although I was the mastermind behind his death so I could attain power for myself. I posess a genius level IQ and have the ability to rally people to my cause.

Saiyuko
11-29-2005, 06:21 PM
um...
Right?
Right?
RIght?

Actually, it's Chiyo from Azumanga Daioh,but close enough I guess.

Remie-chan
11-29-2005, 08:16 PM
Actually, it's Chiyo from Azumanga Daioh,but close enough I guess.
I believe she was referring to my description....And if she was, then she's absolutely correct.

I own a pet shop in the middle of China Town in America. People come and buy my animals, but sometimes, on special occasions, I would give them one of my very rare pets that I own. Sometimes the new owners break the contracts that we make and sometimes they don't. Oh, and I love sweets! *yum!*

((Easy...?))

Capernicus
11-30-2005, 01:30 AM
I forgot her name....isn't it that one girl from Slayers?

I'm a 10 year old student who is strangly in high school, I'm a genius and very rich, and I'm very bad at tongue twisters.

Sidenote:Sorry if it's a crappy description
Her name is Lina Inverse, and yes she is from Slayers. But I already did your person, Chiyo-chan from Azumanga Daioh.

Hellooooooooooooooo! I'm the fastest person alive! No one can match my speed, wit, and charm! My car, which just so happens to be pink, is unmatched by anyone else's! Do you want to challenge me? hahaha I laugh at you! There's no way you can beat me! Not Kazuya, no one! And I will win Ms. Minori's love too! She so has the hots for me. It must be my incredible intelligece! Nothing gets by me! My boss thought he was fooling me, but no! I went to the Mainland and found out his secrete plans! The Commander has no idea either! hahaha Do you wanna race, do you? Bring it on!

SGI
11-30-2005, 01:42 AM
I own a pet shop in the middle of China Town in America. People come and buy my animals, but sometimes, on special occasions, I would give them one of my very rare pets that I own. Sometimes the new owners break the contracts that we make and sometimes they don't. Oh, and I love sweets! *yum!*)
That would be the enigmatic Count-D

How is this one?
I am a cyborg bounty hunter who was humiliated in a bar fight by a small, female bounty hunter. After having my fave torn off after staging a plan to humiliate and have her killed, I became the boyfreind of a charitable woman called Sarah.

A few years later, after seeing the same female bounty hunter on television I went insane, tore off my new face and ripped off Sarah's head. After that I went for my revenge on the bounty hunter who humiliated me. Encountering her and having my body torn to shreds, I was ressurected in a new body and again, lost my mind, going on a bloody, murderous rampage. This time being destroyed once and for all.

Illidan
11-30-2005, 12:16 PM
no idea...... who i am:

i am i very strong guy that when i want to kick some *** i turn super and my hair goes yellow i have 2 son's a sexy wife and a granddaughter i died like some 100000 times and ressurected those 100000

Capernicus
11-30-2005, 01:35 PM
hahaha Goku of course.

Yo! Punk! You got something to say to me? Then say it! I don't have all day to sit here and wait for you to grow the balls it takes to challenge me. My shishou is the strongest in Japan, and he trained me special to beat up punks like you. I only ever lose to Yuki, but that rat thinks he's so special, I WILL beat him one day. You'll see! Stop laughing!

buhbibutterfly
11-30-2005, 01:39 PM
Her name is Lina Inverse, and yes she is from Slayers. But I already did your person, Chiyo-chan from Azumanga Daioh.

Hellooooooooooooooo! I'm the fastest person alive! No one can match my speed, wit, and charm! My car, which just so happens to be pink, is unmatched by anyone else's! Do you want to challenge me? hahaha I laugh at you! There's no way you can beat me! Not Kazuya, no one! And I will win Ms. Minori's love too! She so has the hots for me. It must be my incredible intelligece! Nothing gets by me! My boss thought he was fooling me, but no! I went to the Mainland and found out his secrete plans! The Commander has no idea either! hahaha Do you wanna race, do you? Bring it on! your straight cougar from scryed

and your 2nd one is kyo from furuba ^-^

Mizuiro
11-30-2005, 05:20 PM
um...
there's nothing left for me to guess again... -_-
oh well!
I'll just make another one 4 u XD

I use to be a normal policewoman. But oneday all my comrates were kill by this crazy vampire and what's worst I bacame a vampire in order to surive! My master (the one that turn me into a vampire) and I now work in an organisation that's specialist in, irony, killing vampires! I don't EVER want to lose my humanity so I refuse to drank blood... but... sometimes.... I get.... moments where I got the urge to drink blood so badly that's it's becomeing a BIG problem!

Opinionated
11-30-2005, 05:27 PM
I know evuljenius's! its Ayato Kamina from RahXephon!

Illidan
11-30-2005, 05:57 PM
mizuras u r seras from hellsing indeed

i am a samurai at the meiji era ,i had a very bad past... i was a rly mean assassin that loved to kill guys my nearest friends were killed when i was a little boy in right the front of me... now i live at a dojo we 3 friends of mine 2 guys and a girl

Illidan
11-30-2005, 05:58 PM
mizuiro* lol ;)

Mizuiro
11-30-2005, 06:53 PM
Woh woh!!!!
I know who u are!!!!
Illidan, you're Kenshin!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
right? right?
oh and yep1 ^-^ u guessed right.

okie...
here's one...

Ever since I was little, I always have the ability to see ghosts. I'm now 16, that's when my whole life changed! A monster have attacked my family and no one can see it! This girl wearing werid clothes with a sword saved me but got hurt in the process. In the thought of saving - I mean kicking the monster's butt! I accepted her power not knowing that it means that I have to take over her job in distory many more of those monsters from before!

Crimson Soul
11-30-2005, 07:00 PM
Woh woh!!!!
I know who u are!!!!
Illidan, you're Kenshin!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
right? right?
oh and yep1 ^-^ u guessed right.

okie...
here's one...

Ever since I was little, I always have the ability to see ghosts. I'm now 16, that's when my whole life changed! A monster have attacked my family and no one can see it! This girl wearing werid clothes with a sword saved me but got hurt in the process. In the thought of saving - I mean kicking the monster's butt! I accepted her power not knowing that it means that I have to take over her job in distory many more of those monsters from before!lol i just started watching that series this week Kurosaki Ichigo from bleach right

here's one from me

i used to be a combat andriod bulit by the goverment to fight off aliens that no one else knows even attacked earth, but now after being granted freedom i became a maid, since doing nothing was way to boring.
to my master i dedicate my mind body and soul, things i hate;echii mags,echii teacher

Mizuiro
12-02-2005, 09:36 PM
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm......
Crimson Soul, I thought for days but couldn't guess it!
Who is it???
TELL ME!!!!!
*Puppy Dog Eye*

GFx
12-02-2005, 10:37 PM
hahaha Goku of course.

Yo! Punk! You got something to say to me? Then say it! I don't have all day to sit here and wait for you to grow the balls it takes to challenge me. My shishou is the strongest in Japan, and he trained me special to beat up punks like you. I only ever lose to Yuki, but that rat thinks he's so special, I WILL beat him one day. You'll see! Stop laughing!
That would be Kyo right?

*Grins* I always smiles and keep my eyes closed, my sword's name is Shinsou. It can extend itself if I wish it, I was Aizen vice-captain and still am though some might know me as the 3rd Squad Captain.

buhbibutterfly
12-02-2005, 10:57 PM
i know your talking 'bout gin...but gin isn't a vice cap...the vice cap for aizen division was hinamori...

Mizuiro
12-03-2005, 12:39 AM
Me make one too
I think to do it ^-^

um...
okie here it comes...

I've had this crush on this girl in my class, but before I can give my love letter to her, she said to me "you know, you are a great friend!" You can imagine how shock I was! I lost the courage to give the letter to her and it's on my 14th birthday too ;_;. I went home and pass through a seris of test before I can finally reach the kichen where my mom was. I never knew the reason why I've been going through training since I was 3 until that day.... I went up to my room and looked at the small picture I have of the girl I like. Suddenly, my body began to feel werid it was over soon and I find myself looking nothing like before! I ran down the stairs and shouted to my mom but she seems to know exactually what's going on! Now I have to live a double life as a theif that steals artworks! Oh how have my life change...

Crimson Soul
12-03-2005, 01:22 AM
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm......
Crimson Soul, I thought for days but couldn't guess it!
Who is it???
TELL ME!!!!!
*Puppy Dog Eye*Mahoro from Mahoromatic is the answer to mine

GFx
12-03-2005, 07:11 AM
Me make one too
I think to do it ^-^

um...
okie here it comes...

I've had this crush on this girl in my class, but before I can give my love letter to her, she said to me "you know, you are a great friend!" You can imagine how shock I was! I lost the courage to give the letter to her and it's on my 14th birthday too ;_;. I went home and pass through a seris of test before I can finally reach the kichen where my mom was. I never knew the reason why I've been going through training since I was 3 until that day.... I went up to my room and looked at the small picture I have of the girl I like. Suddenly, my body began to feel werid it was over soon and I find myself looking nothing like before! I ran down the stairs and shouted to my mom but she seems to know exactually what's going on! Now I have to live a double life as a theif that steals artworks! Oh how have my life change...
That would be Daisuke

i know your talking 'bout gin...but gin isn't a vice cap...the vice cap for aizen division was hinamori...

I meant like thought of, remember when Aizen said that he always thinks of Gin as his vice captain even though he got 3rd captain.

Mizuiro
12-03-2005, 10:43 AM
Mahoro from Mahoromatic is the answer to mine

Oh yeah!
I totally forgot about her....

Capernicus
12-03-2005, 05:17 PM
Here's another one!

Hi. I like cute things. I mean, I REALLY like cute things. There is this cat down my street, Kamineko, he is so cute. But everytime I try to pet him, he bites me. Why? Kagura though it might be because my hand smelled like fish, but it doesn't. *sigh* And it's not just Kamineko I can't pet, it's every cat I meet. I wish one day I could meet one that will let me pet him...

Mizuiro
12-04-2005, 12:29 AM
Oh!
I know this one... what is it.... WHAT IS IT!!!!
Hold on...
It's coming to me... it's coming...
It's Sakaki from Azumanga Daioh, right? right????

I love cats too they r so cute!

okie is my turn! (6th time already :happy:)

um...

Have you ever have a ghost follow you around? Well... I have O.O
He's 1000 years and he clich on to me because I can see his tear stains on this Go board... The ghost loves to play Go and since he doesn't have a body, he wants to play through me (as in he telling me what to do and I move the stones...). But as your averge 12 year old boy, I really could careless about Go... it's boring... T_T
But when I told him that I have no interset in playing Go, he start to cry which makes me throw up... so I have to follow his wishes... that and he do my history hw and test (since he live thought that time and all) ^_^
Who know... I think I might just like this "Go"

buhbibutterfly
12-04-2005, 11:08 AM
your hikaru from hikaru no go

- life was ordinary for me...everyday i meet my friend and go to school..that is until i found out i was actually already dead...i'm what some would call a torch...however i'm a special torch for i have something within me...something that the evil ones wants...after finding these things out a girl has now been following me and using me as bait...not only that she has taken the identiy of one of my classmates and now goes to school with me...

Mizuiro
12-11-2005, 09:15 PM
I had no idea...