PDA

View Full Version : Help me out!

Faceless111
10-04-2005, 01:55 PM
Donate your money to me! Please? No one wants to donate money to me?

...:(

Capernicus
10-04-2005, 01:58 PM
I have none. ^_^

Faceless111
10-04-2005, 02:05 PM
I have some. ^_^
Give it up. I don't care if it's food money. I want it.

g0d_of_death
10-04-2005, 02:07 PM
Dude, stop n00bing, and don't post here. If you want people to give you rupees, PM them, this is spam. Either that or post in threads, it's not hard. -_-
sorry mods, I was annoyed.

Keitaru-san
10-04-2005, 02:08 PM
go chat with chi-chan.

Faceless111
10-04-2005, 02:16 PM
Dude, stop n00bing, and don't post here. If you want people to give you rupees, PM them, this is spam. Either that or post in threads, it's not hard. -_-
sorry mods, I was annoyed.Yes, I love to "n00b" but not as much as grammar. Geeze. The longer I've been here, the more uptight everyone seems to become.

I shall take your advice Mr. I-am-best-guy-in-forum. :awe: You should be worshipped as a god for having so much knowledge. Common sense is rather uncommon nowadays. But you have common sense. Good for you. Hats off to you. I marvel at your genius.

I wonder if everything not related to anime here is considered spam. Apparently.

Ωmega
10-04-2005, 02:23 PM
Yes, I love to "n00b" but not as much as grammar. Geeze. The longer I've been here, the more uptight everyone seems to become.

I shall take your advice Mr. I-am-best-guy-in-forum. :awe: You should be worshipped as a god for having so much knowledge. Common sense is rather uncommon nowadays. But you have common sense. Good for you. Hats off to you. I marvel at your genius.

I wonder if everything not related to anime here is considered spam. Apparently.dont be such a smart a--
begging for money isnt a topic that should become a thread,it belongs in your journal. there are tons of threads that have nothing to do with anime,but they can be discussed.
its not god of deaths fault you dont read and follow the rules here,so leave him alone
and everyone i uptight because ther are rules for a reason; why not try using them?

animeglobe
10-04-2005, 02:27 PM
honestly you need help. plus all you have to do is post and you earn money.

Faceless111
10-04-2005, 02:31 PM
honestly you need help. plus all you have to do is post and you earn money.No no no. It's "Honestly, you need help. Plus all you have to do is post and you earn money."

Grammar, people, GRAMMAR! I know that, but people just can't take a joke. Look at my original post. Does it really look like I'm seriously begging for money? Come on. Lighten up, fellas.

g0d_of_death
10-04-2005, 02:39 PM
dont be such a smart a--
begging for money isnt a topic that should become a thread,it belongs in your journal. there are tons of threads that have nothing to do with anime,but they can be discussed.
its not god of deaths fault you dont read and follow the rules here,so leave him alone
and everyone i uptight because ther are rules for a reason; why not try using them?
Maru, don't worry about backing me up. I can't take anything this guy says offensively; it's far too pathetic. I'm just posting again to tell Cpn. n00b to stop posting, and everyone else, just please ignore him and his posts, i shouldn't have said anything before, the mods'll deal with this.

be expecting a PM and some bad rep, faceless.

*EDIT*

Didn't wanna post again. Ignore all posts in this thread, not all his posts in general. -_-. and you call me touchy.

Faceless111
10-04-2005, 02:49 PM
Maru, don't worry about backing me up. I can't take anything this guy says offensively; it's far too pathetic. I'm just posting again to tell Cpn. n00b to stop posting, and everyone else, just please ignore him and his posts, i shouldn't have said anything before, the mods'll deal with this.

be expecting a PM and some bad rep, faceless.Oy. I suppose you meant to say, "I can take anything this guy says."

And if you look really careful, I didn't say anything offensive. Well, unless you're really touchy. I did, however, use sarcasm and I see that you disliked that.

But asking me to stop posting because you don't like me? That's unfair. I don't like you but I'm not going around telling people to ignore you and telling you to stop posting. And if you dislike that much, put me on your ignore list.

I'm not trying to be a jerk or nothing and for some reason, you make me out to be the bad guy. Fine, have your opinion about me. I am a "n00b."

Kewii
10-04-2005, 04:15 PM
Spam. Closed.

We do not allow people to beg for rupees here. Earn them.