PDA

View Full Version : Traitor...

kny
10-04-2005, 09:04 AM
what would u do if ur best friend wanted to date ur ex?
have some problems to get over this...
might u be of some help
thnx...

Ωmega
10-04-2005, 09:07 AM
i personally woulnt care...but id think it was really stupid of my friend to date him...but i guess i would talk to my friend about how i felt betrayed and that i dont want them to go out with my ex....if they do anyway,then they werent your friend

DarkPrinceBman
10-04-2005, 09:08 AM
Well I have been through something like that...except i was the best friend....
All I have to say is that its your "EX" and i know you probably still have strong feelings for him/her but you two arent together and its either jump of a bridge cause you cant handle it....or learn to live life with the stones it throws you and move on.....

Keitaru-san
10-04-2005, 09:17 AM
whats in past is past, always move forward, old thing go new things come, so don't worry just be happy for your friend, even if there is something forget it or at least try to.

.Lovebeat
10-04-2005, 09:28 AM
My best best best (she's also my sister, but we aren't blood related) friend dated my ex. I had no problems with it, cuz I had a reason when I dumped him. If I would care that my best friend is dating my ex, why did I break up with him then?
Anyways, I would never date my friend's ex, because it can hurt my friend.
She got dumped later, I told her that he's an...no words...
And what Keitaru-san said: Past is the past...things go wrong, life goes on.

SamuraiGirl13
10-04-2005, 09:34 AM
i personally woulnt care...but id think it was really stupid of my friend to date him...but i guess i would talk to my friend about how i felt betrayed and that i dont want them to go out with my ex....if they do anyway,then they werent your friend This was my thought when I first read the little ditty. I have gone through this and I got over it.

g0d_of_death
10-04-2005, 02:18 PM
whats in past is past, always move forward, old thing go new things come, so don't worry just be happy for your friend, even if there is something forget it or at least try to.
Well said.

You shouldn't worry about it. It's no big deal. You and your ex have parted ways, and it'll stay that way. If you were dumped you'd obviously have feelings for the person still, but if they dumped you, there's not much of a chance that they'd want to get back together with you, so there's no reason to be mad at your friend, because nothing would come of your feelings.

...If you ask me, yor friend is helpig you get over the person without either of you knowing :p

Faceless111
10-04-2005, 02:20 PM
I wouldn't mind. We broke up. Why would I feel harsh about it?

The Governator
10-04-2005, 02:22 PM
well im ok, my best mate is straight, im gay and he'll never date my ex, if i had an ex:rolleyes: i really need a bf

kurin
10-04-2005, 02:30 PM
The only reason i would not have a friend date my ex is to protect them, cause i wouldn't want her getting hurt if he was a jerk.Im going through the same thing now thought, and im happy for my best friend.

animeglobe
10-04-2005, 02:32 PM
really you shouldn't care not unless if you still having feeling for her. but if not don't. just find someone.

Darth Tyranus
10-04-2005, 02:34 PM
nothing since i would be to busy not caring.

Mugetsu
10-04-2005, 03:03 PM
Being upset at your friend for dating your ex would be pretty selfish. Just because the two of you did not get along does not mean that they could not have a good relationship. There are exceptions. If the person is such a loser then your friend would probably not want to date them anyway (asuming that you introduced your best friend to your ex previously). Just leave it alone. Your ex is no longer your problem. This can even help your friendship because when your friend breaks up with your ex you will have even more in common:<_<:

Chaos Master Dark
10-04-2005, 03:35 PM
I had no problem w/ it.
I cant stand her.

Annie Hall
10-04-2005, 03:52 PM
hehe, I hate most of my ex's so I'd just say, go ahead =/. I mean My best friends more important than some ex.

Marie2007
10-04-2005, 03:57 PM
Depending on how much my ex still means to me I wouldn't mind but if I still had major and deep feelings for my ex I would warn my best friend and then if that fails I would probably beat the crap out of my friend.

Loljoke
10-04-2005, 04:23 PM
I guess I would react, but I would try to be happy for him whatever, cause he's my friend.

Karel
10-04-2005, 04:26 PM
I wouldn't give, I don't see anything wrong.. all my business with ex is no longer a concern, what ever she does has nothing to do with me.

Ollie
10-04-2005, 05:17 PM
She's your ex. Unless you plan on getting back together, get over it.

ThatBurnyFeelin
10-04-2005, 05:24 PM
She's your ex. Unless you plan on getting back together, get over it.I agree. You can't get pissed because someone goes out with someone who you USED to go out with.

Rune Wisemail
10-04-2005, 05:30 PM
I wouldn't mind in the least bit. It would be extremely selfish and prideful if you actually took offense to it. Only someone immature and envious would really be bothered by something as a failed relationship. Very, very bad. >/ Roar.

Saphire
10-04-2005, 05:42 PM
for starts its you EX!!
if you dumped him/her be happy for your friend
if he/her dumped you forget them!! they probably werent worth your time
your solution is:
FRIENDS LAST LONGER THAN AND BF OR GF!!!!!

Raimego
10-04-2005, 05:43 PM
Who cares about your damn probs

Megumi Oaks
10-04-2005, 06:36 PM
I guess it depends on why you dumped her. If you dumped her for a stupid reason, like no chemistry or something, then let your friend have a go at it. If you dumped her for a good reason, like she was abusive or a cheater, than your friend should listen to your advice. That's just what friends should do.

And, if the person dumped you, then your friend should approach you about your feelings on it.

Now, this is all in the adult world. In the world of teenagers.. You'll get over it, no matter what happens.

Karel
10-04-2005, 07:58 PM
How can you call a friend Traitor if they go out with an ex of yours.. that's a bit absurb especially with guys who this days don't care who they go out with and usually hook each other up if things don't work out

[BlackDeath]
10-04-2005, 08:43 PM
If she/he is your ex it doesn't concern you anymore as you two are history, it's none of your business... move on!

Amix
10-08-2005, 10:47 PM
I would probably think he's trying to piss me off or whatever, I'd would maybe just ask him why he wants to date her..And if he says "Because me and her like each other..Uh..." Pfft..I know he's just saying that..Then I would just punch him. ;/ Or..Maybe not talk to him at all. ;D

Karel
10-08-2005, 11:04 PM
I would probably think he's trying to piss me off or whatever, I'd would maybe just ask him why he wants to date her..And if he says "Because me and her like each other..Uh..." Pfft..I know he's just saying that..Then I would just punch him. ;/ Or..Maybe not talk to him at all. ;DHonestly if you think like that.. then you think too much of yourself, other people do things for themselves.. why would they go through all the trouble to ask a girl out whether or not she was your ex just to see your face and not for their own joy. Especially a friend.. I could understand some one who didn't like you, or some one who also liked the same girl and was coming around to make a fool of you.

Ya people need to get over yourself yes?

Anyways I don't care, I speak the truth

And then there's one last thing, you get a gorgeous pretty girl and you got friends thinking you're murdering them.

Kiatro
10-09-2005, 01:00 AM
o_o; I wouldn't care.

There's a reason it's an EX.

grim_reaper
10-09-2005, 03:43 PM
o_o; I wouldn't care.

There's a reason it's an EX.I wouldn't care either.I don't see why any one would,if he/she is your best friend you should just be happy for him/her

japonice_aeris
10-12-2005, 05:51 AM
hmm...if i had an ex..why would i have an ex anyway!?!?!?i wouldnt regret if i answered the person sincerely..but niwei TOPIC: if i loved the guy id just cry out my anger taking it out and blaming just myself...i dont want my best to get hurt anyway...and besides bests should not fight becoz of just boyz/girlz that they like :D

nami
10-12-2005, 11:14 AM
If one of my friends wanted to date one of my exes, I would drag them into a discreet corner and beat some sense back into them. I have a spectacular record of attracting morons and needy babies. And considering that my fiance is the first guy my fiends have even remotely liked that I've dated, I think that if one of them were to go after my ex, they probably hit their head a little too hard and need a good sound beating to bring them back around.

As for advice, I would say, if things aren't awkward between you and your ex and you think the two of them would get on well, then let them have fun. However, if it is a big deal to you and you feel as though your friend is betraying you in some way, talk to her/him about it.