PDA

View Full Version : RPG: Inuyasha: The land across the Sea

Pages : [1] 2 3

m1abrams
09-25-2005, 09:12 AM
(OOC: And it begins, everyone...you may...BEGIN! OH and just to warn you, my begining post will be...long, just to get it started)

"No....stop it....please don't...no...NO!!!"
I sprung up in bed, beads of sweat rolling down my face as I tried to catch my breath. I reached up and tried to grab my heart, as if to try and slow it down. I started to look around me, everything was as it was when I went to sleep. The small cabin, still only filled with a small bed, a little table with latern. And one little round window to see outside the ship, that's right we were onboard a ship, I had almost forgot.
"Damd...I am never gonna get to sleep like this, both the nightmares and this damd ship tossing is like trying to sleep in a bed of needles," I said quietly to myself.

I looked over to my side, Saiyaka was there fast asleep. I didnt want to wake her, so I slowly and quietly crawled out of bed. It was really cold out, that was apparent when my feet hit the floor and it was ice cold. I quickly moved along and put on my clothes, and a pair of boots that Kagome had given me before we left to help with the cold weather.
"Thank goodness for Kagomes planning ahead...or my feet would be frost bitten by now," I said as I made my way towards the door, grabbing a large tan jacket as I went.

I walked outside of my room and into the short halways that had all the doors to the cabins, I quietly closed my door and then started to make my way towards the steps that led up to the deck. My boots made a destinctive clunk as I started up the steps, the air getting colder as I got to the top. When I got outside, there was a thick fog surrounding the ship, and a thin frost on parts of the deck.
"It's getting even colder, I hope this dosent slow us down," I said as I looked around the deck.

I walked forward to the railing that went around the ship, I leaned against it and started to look out at the ocean. Well the ocean I could see atleast, the fog was so thick I could barely see infront of me.

"Hey, what are you doing up here," Inuyasha asked me as he came up the steps.
I spun my head around and looked at Inuyasha, he was in esentially the same get up I was in. Except his pants were red and the vest was black. He must have been woken up by me yelling in my sleep.
"Another nightmare," Inuyasha asked as he leaned on the railing next to me.

"Yeah...even though its been six years since Naraku was killed...I still can't shake him from my mind. Its like he is fallowing me even after his death," I said as I looked out at the foggy ocean.
"I know what you mean, but its over now. He is dead, and that's the end of it. We got his jewel shards, and moved on," Inuyasha said as he also looked out at the sea.
"Yeah...the jewel shards," I said lowering my head," Those damded things, if it wasnt for them we wouldnt be in this situation right now."
"Speaking of wich, how much longer till we get there," Inuyasha asked looking over at me.

"I dunno, I can never get a strait answer out of the guy, but if you ask me. This whole idea of going to China, just really dosent sit well with me," I said looking to Inuyasha.
Inuyasha mearly nodded, he felt the same way I did. This whole thing had a funny feeling to it. But we needed to get those ten shards back, if we didnt then even more trouble could be started. And none of us wanted another demon like Naraku appearing...ever.
"Hey isnt it Mutsuki's birthday today," Inuyasha asked suddenly.
"Yeah, his tenth, this kid is growing like a weed I swear," I said smiling at the thought of him always getting into trouble.

"Him and Koi remind me of us when we were kids, always getting into trouble. So, what did you get him, for his birthday I mean," Inuyasha asked.
"A sword," I said looking back out to the sea.
"A sword eh, the one that you had Totosai make I am guessing. That's one hell of a weapon, you sure he is ready for it," Inuyasha asked me.
"Yeah I am sure he is, besides he will need it. If this trip is anything like I think it will be...than everyone will need to be ready...for anything," I said in a more serious tone.

red storm
09-25-2005, 09:26 AM
"Uuurgh sooo hungry!" Ruki moaned. It had been hours since she had last eaten. "I knew I should have taken uncle Chouji's advice and bring a lot of snacks, but nooooo I found an extra batch of explosion notes more important." She looked around the ship and sniffed the air, her three tails sawaying behind her. "Doesn't anyone on this ship have ramen?"

Sighing, she flopped down on the deck, crossing her legs. "Maybe I need to think of different things besides food, and my hunger will go away. Yeah, that'll work!"

Humming to herself she grabbed the swords of her back, dispelling the genjutsu taht had hidden them and began to walk trough several Kata's for the rokuyousu higyou.

After about the sixth Kata, she glanced at the fog surounding the ship. "Hmm, that mist looks like the steam comming of a nice hot bowl of ramen...." She groaned and smacked herself on the head with the blunt side of her sword. "Great, back were we started. Let's find the damn kitchen." She grumbled to herself.

super trunks
09-25-2005, 09:37 AM
"What are you doing" I said."I have some whte rice if you want some"well do you want it"(watches as she snatches it out of his hand)"I know catgirls have a heightened metabolism and i didnt see you eat all day"

Naruto711
09-25-2005, 09:39 AM
As I sat steering my ship ,emotionless, i saw alot of figures in the distance. "Great," I thought, "Just what i need, boulders to complete the dangers." Looking over the sea of with thousands of boulders thrown in with the water, i thought aloud "This will use alot of energy, but what the hell, it will be fun". I placed my hands to what seemed to be a meditation position. The water seemed to get shallower as i arose the sand from the bottom of the ocean to do the task i ordered it to. I watched the sand begin to make snake like movements around the boulders. When it was in position, I held my arm out, palm open and faceing the sand. The sand begin to be alive with excitement as i put both hands into the air and slowly formed them into fists.

As i did this the rocks exploded under the force of the sand. The sound was so great the chinese might have heard it. I watched the small remains of the rocks fall into the sea. "I hope no one was scared because of that sound" i thought, even tho that seemed impossible. I went back to steering my ship and only then did i notice the freezing cold. "i guess my hot bloodedness was keeping me warm so i didnt notice this chill," I thought "I used to much energy in chrushing those boulders so i cant keep warm with the sand. I can go get anything from my cabin, but, i have to steer the ship. God im cold."

Kera
09-25-2005, 09:50 AM
Kinnara woke up to a wave hitting the side of the ship and bolted up holding her eara
"Dam waves." She growled and hopped off the crats she was on. Kinnara walked up the stairs to the deck ignoring every one around her.
"All i smell is water."
She said looking out into the thick fog. She sighed and walked to the side of the ship leaning on the railing.
"China, I hope its different." She said sadly hoping no one will pick on her pointing and saying shes a freak. Her ears layed on her head as her tail was wet from the fog she looked like a lost puppy now that she was wet.

red storm
09-25-2005, 09:51 AM
Ruki blinked as the strange man handed her some rice. "Uhm... thanks, I think..." She carefully too a bite from the rice, finding it to be perfectly normal. She glanced at the strange man again before shrugging and digging in, devouring the rice in a mater of seconds.

"Aaah, that hit the spot. Thank you mister..." She blinked and scratched her head, sweat dropping. "Erm, what is your name anyway?"

pyrothunder336
09-25-2005, 09:58 AM
I hit the blade of my almost finished sword to get the last finishing touches on it. I dumped it in a pool of water to cool it down. When I pulled it out the blade of the sword was backwards. "Darn it!" I yelled furiously. I ran topside and threw the blade overboard with all my might. "Well that sucks! Oh well can't do anything about now. I wonder what i can do now. I guess I'll walk around and see if I see anyone I know," I said and started walking.

super trunks
09-25-2005, 09:58 AM
"My name is Hido what is yours"

red storm
09-25-2005, 10:04 AM
Ruki grinned. "Ruki, Uzumaki Ruki." She proclaimed proudly, her three tails formig the kanji of her name. "Oh, and I'm a kitsune hanyou, not a neko hanyou."

super trunks
09-25-2005, 10:08 AM
"Oh ok so where are you from The Mainland,China where".(Looking around aimlessly) "Where?"

super trunks
09-25-2005, 10:09 AM
occ:im sorry about the double post it was a glicht in my computer

"Oh ok so where are you from The Mainland,China where".(Looking around aimlessly) "Where?"(laughs)

pyrothunder336
09-25-2005, 10:16 AM
I walked around and the fog came in. "Great, just great. I hate the fog," I said with a droopy look on my face. He looks around and he thinks he sees a dog in the distance. "What is wrong with people. They leave a helpless dog outside in the fog," I said as I walked towards it. As I got closer the dog seemed to be alot bigger than the average one. When I got to it I said, "Come on little doggy. I'll take u below the deck." I got closer to see it out of the fog and I noticed that it was Kinnara. "Oh snap! Sorry about that Kinnara!"

Naruto711
09-25-2005, 10:23 AM
I headed down to my cabin after regaining some my energy. Enough to make two hands of sand steer the ship. I was now colder than i had ever been but i didnt show it. I almost ran to my room, knowing i had thicker blankets than anyone i had ever known there. I busted thru the door and jumped into my bed freezing. "Oh great, im so cold. I probly caught some damn sickness. How am i gonna steer the ship? Those sand hands cant keep up forever."

red storm
09-25-2005, 10:23 AM
"I come from the elemental countries. It's a place that is a bit isolated from the other countries because of the frequesnt wars that are going on between the hidden villages. We have many countries, but the main five countries are wind, earth, fire, lightning and water. Each of those five countries have a hidden village. I myself come from the ninja village in fire country: Konohagakure no sato, or the village of the hidden leaf."

Ruki smirked. "My father is the Rokudaime (6th) Hokage of that village, Uzumaki Naruto. Everyone was always telling me to become like him, and I grew tired of it so I went on a journey to train by myself, without the constant whining, and ended up here."

Kera
09-25-2005, 10:25 AM
Kinnara jumped and spun around looking at the guy behind her. "Do i know you?" She asked suprised he knew her name. She was tense and was on gaurd. "Sorry im alittle tense. The fog isnt helping." She sighed and turned back around waiting for the person to talk again.

pyrothunder336
09-25-2005, 10:28 AM
"No I don't really know you but I learned your name by asking around the ship. Sorry if I seemed nosy. By the way I'm Genrai," I said trying to be nice.

super trunks
09-25-2005, 10:30 AM
"I cant remember where im from but i know i have these elemental powers look"{moves his hands ina a graceful fassion and makes some of the water from the ocean dance in the sky}"see".

Kera
09-25-2005, 10:38 AM
ooc: OK i know theres a new rule about something about 2 post each day but im doing a third sorry

Kinnara face Genrai and smiled. "Its nice to meet you Genrai." She Sighed. "Not many people are vary nice when they first meet me and im suprised people around the ship knew my name i dont really talk to people i dont know." She said and turned back around smelling the salt water and the fog. She was getting wet and shuck her head to get the water off of her ears. "Sorry if i got you wet i didnt mean to." She said turning around making sure she didnt get Genrai to wet.

pyrothunder336
09-25-2005, 10:50 AM
occ: is there really a rule like that? I've never seen it.

I stand there being soaked and having a stupid look on my face. I take my robe off and holds it up and lets the water drop out. "It's ok. Its not too bad. If it was I'd lose my fire ability. Wait a second," I said. I tried to egnite a fire within my hand and only a tiny flare showed up. "Darn I guess I did lose my fire power. Oh well It'll come back later. Oh yeah before I forget,' I said and I got my robe and twisted it over her head and the water splashed right on her. "That's payback," I laughed

red storm
09-25-2005, 10:59 AM
ooc:Its not a 2 posts each day rule, its a 2 posts between character rule

Example Kera posts, I post, Kera posts again, I post again we both did 2 posts after one another, so we are not allowed to post for 2 hours. But if supertrunks posts, we are allowed to post again.

bic:
"Heeh?, thats cool, and you don't need any hand seals for it!" At Hido's puzzled look, Ruki scratched her head. "Okay, let me show you."

Ruki's hands began to flow trough strange gestures "ushi saru usagi tora hebi ushi saru tori uma ryu saru o-hitsuji tori" she chanted the seals before finishing with the tori. "Suiton: Suiryudan no Jutsu!" she called as a dragon about two meters long made out of water apeared. It circled her for a moment before returning to the water and dissapearing.

Ruki sighed as the strain of controlling the water dragon reached her muscles. "Some of the jounins can make dragons as large as buildings, but this is as far as I can go. I'm much better with my swords anyway."

Kera
09-25-2005, 11:00 AM
ooc: I see lol Well i gotta go little bros turn on the computer sorry

Kinnara looked at him in shock "Hey i didnt get you wet on prepose." She growled but laughed after wards. "Well guess i did deserve it." Laughs again and get on all fours and shuck getting the water off of her. "Yes dry once again." She laughed but she still looked like a wet dog. She sighed "Well Genrai that takes guts normal people woud fear getting me wet." She said with a smirk. Then sat down on the railing keeping her balance as to not fall into the water.

super trunks
09-25-2005, 11:09 AM
"Wow that is enough to impress me"."Well i can do 3 more elements but i those element are not around here"."So once we reach land fall you want to battle. i wont lose but im sure you will put up a good fight".[laughs]

pyrothunder336
09-25-2005, 11:11 AM
"Well I'm not your average person" I smirked as I put my hand on the rail she was sitting on. My hand slipped and I fell down. "You didn't see that," I said as I got back up.

Kera
09-25-2005, 11:17 AM
ooc: Ok now im really getting off my little bro is getting annoying

Kinnara smirked "Nope i didnt see a thing." She smirked and laughed flipping upside down on the rail then flipping back up in a sitting postion. "Its not that slick." She said. "Oh ya i didnt see you fall down never mind." She laughed lightly. She havent had a funny talk with some one in years.

super trunks
09-25-2005, 11:57 AM
occ:ok bye

"Ruki your silent all of a sudden what happened"

pyrothunder336
09-25-2005, 12:14 PM
"Well u don't have to be a show off about it," I laughed. His stomach begins to growl. "Ah man. I am sooo hungry. I haven't eaten i like an hour. Do you know where the kitchen is?"

super trunks
09-25-2005, 12:18 PM
occ:*greg im talkin to you i forgot your name sorry

well i got to go bye [while walking around the ship he bumbs in to *somebody]."oh im sorry"

Naruto711
09-25-2005, 12:39 PM
"Bump into me again and ill kill you" i said with an sickly and sleepy look

Chibi-chan
09-25-2005, 01:05 PM
Saiyaka stirred a little, feeling the presence that was usually beside her gone. Sitting up and rubbing the sleep out of her eyes, she frowned when she saw that Tach wasn't with her at all. "Let me guess...More bad dreams?" she asked herself, running a hand through her hair. "The guy just doesn't seem to think that I notice such things," she grumbled, shaking her head in disappointment as she got to her feet and looked towards Mutsuki.

The boy was sleeping a few feet away from her, not minding the movement of the ship. A smile crossed her face as she headed over to her son, "Happy Birthday, little one," she said softly, not wanting him to wake up. If her son was to wake up at this moment, he'd probably have a fit durring the day. She didn't want that happening on his birthday, so she kept her voice down.

After a moment, she headed up topside where she found her husband talking with Inuyasha. Letting out a shudder as the cold air made contact with her skin, she made her way towards the two. "You know...You really have to stop pussyfooting around me the way that you've been doing lately,Tach," Saiyaka stated, crossing her arms. "I know when you go off and leave me alone, so you don't have to work so hard to keep me from waking up," she stated.

Surimano
09-25-2005, 01:26 PM
Surimano walked through the lower decks of the ship, his employer, the one carrying the jewel shards, followed him through the walk. "So, what do you carry that needs a bodyguard?" Surimano asked the trader. "Oh just some ancient things, swords, jewelry and that kind of stuff," the trader answered. Surimano left the trader in his room locked as he journyed through the upper part of the ship, looking around for suspicious looking characters. He then saw two men, one with baggy red pants, and the other with a black vest-like shirt, at the railing of the ship, he walked over to them and said, "Hello, I've never seen you here before, well that might be because I'm always down below the ship. May I ask your reason of being here?"

red storm
09-25-2005, 01:51 PM
ooc: Trunks, with all due respect, learn some patience. People can't reply the moment you say something to them, a forum RPG just doesn't work that way. You have to learn that it can take days, even weeks before people will respond to your posts.

bic:
Ruki stared at Jiri for a moment. Having visited the region often, Ruki recognized him as a sand-nin, even though his forehead protector was nowhere in visible sight at the moment. The most scary part was that he looked so much like her uncle Gaara. But that wasn't possible; he was back in Suna doing his job as the Kazekage, there was no way he could be here. Trying to shrug of the cold feeling she went back to finding more food. The small amount of rice may have lessened her direct need for food, but she was still hungry for ramen, so she was of again in search for the kitchen hoping that they even had ramen (even though Ruki, as a born Uzumaki, could not imagine a world, not even a ship, without ramen).

Ducking in a small corridor, she noticed someone trying to get past her. Mumbling an apology she squeezed herself past, but stopped dead in her track as she felt something touching her butt. "Kakashi-ojisan?" She called, used to have the old pervert doing this. When she turned around, however, she did not see Kakashi. The man standing before her was about 28 years old to her estimates, black hair, a was wearing monk robes. In one hand he carried a staff, and with the other he was caressing her butt. Her butt!

But Ruki was used to perverts. With one tail she snatched his staff from his hands, and with the other two she pinned his hands against the wall. She then grabbed the collar of his robe with her right hand. "Explain. You have five seconds before I show you what Sakura-obaachan does with perverts."

The monk merely smiled and closed his eyes. "Hmmm those tails of you are smooth to the touch. Even by being hold up by them I feel their caressing touch." He opened his eyes "Would you carry my child?"

Ruki did not know how to reply. She was used to Kakashi-ojisan's 'data gathering' for his Icha Icha memories and unlimited flirting, but he never ever talked about children this seriously. This guy was a pervert of the scale that might compare to the stories Naruto-ojisan had always told him about his sensei Jiraiya. But he is a lot cuter, though. She was about to point out to the ero-bousan (perverted monk) that she was not interested in getting pregnant when a gigantic boomerang hit the ero-bousan on his head. Ruki turned her head to see a black haired woman brandishing the gigantic boomerang. That boomerang... it smells of blood, and youkai.

"Have you no shame at all? Troubling a girl like this!" the woman said.

"Ano..." Ruki tried to bring in.
"And here I was thinking you had changed!"
"Excuse me..." Ruki tried again.
"I thought being engaged to me would change you, I guess I was wrong!"
"Miss?"

"Hmm? You said something?" the woman said, finally turning to Ruki
"He's unconsious." Ruki said, pointing to the now limp ero-bousan.
The woman sighed. "I suppose I will have to lecture him later then. Though I suppose it will have the same effect as always." It was only then she eyed Ruki's tails. "You're a youkai, aren't you?"
"Actually, I'm a hanyou. A kitsune hanyou." Ruki corrected.

"A kitsune, huh? I'm sure Shippou and Kokoru wouldn't mind having you around. And I think Inuyasha would be glad to meet another hanyou. They don't come in large quantities, you know? Oh, but where are my manners? I am Sango, a youkai hunter, and this poor excuse for a monk is Miroku, my fiancée."
"Riiight, so ero-bousin is your fiancée?" Ruki said, making Sango snocker at the nickname. "Well, your problem." Ruki said with a smirk. "I'm Ruki, Uzumaki Ruki."

Naruto711
09-25-2005, 02:15 PM
After going past Hido, I found my place at the helm. I made the sand hands that had been steering return into my gourd and took control of my ship. "God this fog is annoying. Its time to get ride of it. Futon, Great Wind." As i said my words i grew four other mouths on both my legs and my arms. I sucked in as much air as i could. The air intincified inside my body. I blew all the huge and strong wind into the fog and the fog dissappeared. "I hope that wasnt strong enough to kill anyone. O well it should be much easier now. Ill check on everyone." I said as i held my arm out, with my palm up. I held my other hand in front of my face and focused. Sand began to cicle my hand and took the form of an eyeball. The eyeball began to search the ship to see if anybody needed directions to anywhere

red storm
09-25-2005, 02:19 PM
Ruki's head snapped up as she felt a massive surge of chakra being used. What was that? Are we under attack? Moments later an eye came floating down the stairs Ruki stared in open mouthed amazement at the eye. It can't be, no but...

"Gaara-ojisan?" She called out to the eye

Naruto711
09-25-2005, 02:25 PM
"My eye has found someone." i thought "If i could hear what she said then it would be easier. O well, i guess i better make her follow it back to me." I said as i made the eyeball come back to me.

super trunks
09-25-2005, 03:42 PM
ooc:*you may think the 2 paragraph is confusing but it is suppose to be

[after bumbing into jiri hido walkes to his cabin]Man whats that guys problem.hido lays down on the uncomfortable bed man i need to work out after like 25 pull ups hido pastes out.

*while hido is knocked out hido has a dream about his past.everywhere there is death all around hido death death death. in a corner hido is hiding from demons.A demon spots him and start to come to him.scared hido screams and screams but no one can hear him because every one is dead.He continues to scream and scream then he wakes up in a sweat. what was that.I think ill just walk it off.

when he goes outside he just stares at the ocean and waits for some thing to happen

red storm
09-25-2005, 03:56 PM
"Sango-san, I'm sorry but I have to go, I have to find something out." Ruki said to Sango.
"Oh.. Okay, see you later then."
"Sure thing, and keep an eye on ero-bousan."
Sango glared at the still unconsious Miroku. "Don't worry about that."

Following the floating eye to the bridge, Ruki finds herself in the weirdest situation she had faced untill now. In front of her was a person who looked a lot like Gaara-ojisan, but then he didn't. He caried a gourd for sand, though it wasn't the same as Gaara-ojisans, he messed around with sand, hell he even had lines around his eyes from lack of sleep.

"Who... are you? And why do you have Gaara-ojisan's powers?"

Naruto711
09-25-2005, 04:01 PM
"Im Jiri of the Sand Nin, and who is this Gaara and who are you?" i asked the girl in front of me.

red storm
09-25-2005, 04:09 PM
"Me? I am Uzumaki Ruki, daughter of Uzumaki Naruto the Rokudaime Hokage of Konoha and keeper of the Kyuubi." Her three tails waved behind her. "I inherited part of kyuubi's power, but I have yet to reach my fourth tail." she blinked as she remembered something. "The one I spoke of is Gaara; the Kazekage of Sunagakure no sato (hidden sand village) and keeper of the one-tailed Shukaku. His powers are very similar to your own."

Naruto711
09-25-2005, 04:18 PM
"Its nice to meet you, Ruki." I said. "Im not suprised by these similaritys. I used to travel all over the world and learn different ninja techniques so we may have some techniqes that are the same. Is that all that is the same or is there something else that is similar?"

Cantelope
09-25-2005, 04:23 PM
Tian sat cross-legged on the protruding cliff hedge, not a single body part trembling with the morning chill and ocean breeze. He sat peacefully, facing the east, in deep morning meditation. Well, he LOOKED like he was meditating on the outside, but inside, his mind was a storm of thoughts. Tian wasn't able to calm himself, and attain the stature as his various masters was able to. "Damnit!!! How do they do it?! It's so freaking BORING!!" Tian jetted up to his feet, and threw a hefty stone as hard as he could, venting his anger. Tian watched the puny stone fly away, eventually it passing out of his hawk sight.

He sighed and sat down again, crossing his legs and closing his eyes, visualizing a calm undistorted lake. His extra thoughts wormed their way in, and the calm still lake once again became raging waves. Why? He could feel something exciting was going to happen. Soon. Tian couldn't help but smile foolishly as he sat there on the cliff hedge.

That something seemed close enough to be just over the horizon.

(OOC: How ironic....)

red storm
09-25-2005, 04:32 PM
"No... there are other as well. Your controll of the sand is the same as Gaara-ojisan's, your eyes, the gourd, even the pose. And, if my guess is correct, you must suffer from a lack of sleep, right?" Ruki sighed. "To think someone would create another jinchukiri (human sacrifice). I thought all the kage's had laws in place to prevent this. Heh. Guess that's not enough."

super trunks
09-25-2005, 04:39 PM
ok i think ill go inside now it is getting a littlle chillie out here{when he start to walk he runs in to tach and inyuasha talking}oh im sorry if i interupted anything.

Naruto711
09-25-2005, 04:41 PM
"Well, the lack of sleep isnt because of a sacrifice its because i get bloodlusts that are very hard to control. The similar things in the eyes and in pose i cant explain. The gourd is for storing my weapon and i guess thats his reason too. And my mastery of the sand is because of preists. Anyway, besides explaning myself, do you need help with anything else. You would be wise to take the offer to ask questions now, because you wont get another chance."

pyrothunder336
09-25-2005, 04:43 PM
I left from talking to Knnara and walked inside. There he saw someone near tach and inuyasha. "Hey your Hido right? I heard about you. Nothing good yet."

super trunks
09-25-2005, 04:45 PM
oh yeah im hido and you are?

m1abrams
09-25-2005, 04:49 PM
(OOC: OMG...this has really taken off, I am so far behind. And I was worried about leaving all you behind. :laugh: Well I guess I better get back into it)

"Well I try," I said when Saiyaka walked up to us," Besides you looked tto cute to wake up."
Inuyasha just raised a brow at me, he was gonna say something before someone bumped into him...wich in turned caused him to bump into me. We both looked around at the person who had bumped us.
"Inturupted...yeah you kinda did," Inuyasha grumbled.
"But its okay, dont listen to grumpy here, he is just in a bad mood," I gazing over to Inuyasha.

"You always have to say something like that infront of people...dont you," Inuyasha said glaring at me.
"Yeah well, I had a great teacher," I said motioning towards Saiyaka.
"Yeah I bet you did," Inuyasha said folding his arms and looking away.
I just laughed at Inuyasha, it was fun to get him flustered like this. However, I couldnt go to far, he would then remind me of the whole rank issue.

"So...you, I have noticed quite a few interesting people running around onboard this ship. Like the fox girl, and that creepy sand dude," I said shuddering.
"Hey Tach, back off with that," Inuyasha grumbled.
"Yeah yeah I know, but anyways, my reason for saying all that is, I was wondering if you knew any of them. Just so I can...get to know who is floating about," I said looking to this guy that bumped into us.

red storm
09-25-2005, 04:50 PM
Ruki blinked in surprise. "Oh, so you don't have a demon sealed inside of you?" She said, embarrased at the blunder she had made. "Well, uhm.... That's all I needed to know actually. I'm sorry to have taken so much of your time." She bowed and left the bridge. Okay, that was weird. I never expected to see someone who looks like Gaara-ojisan here. But I guess they're different after all. Her thoughts were interupted by a thundrous growl.

Sighing to herself, she realized she still hadn't found the kitchen yet. "Dammit!"

pyrothunder336
09-25-2005, 04:52 PM
I'm Genrai. So I have heard that you are a giant....pervert. Sometimes worse than Miroku. Is it true or what?

Naruto711
09-25-2005, 04:54 PM
"I heard your stomach growl," i said. "if you needed to know where the kitchen was you could have asked me. I know everything about this ship."

super trunks
09-25-2005, 04:55 PM
"You know it man"."Are you with the miroku pervert club".

m1abrams
09-25-2005, 04:56 PM
(OOC: Uh yeah...well ummm...I acutally just noticed that even though we have something in place to slow things down some. The RP is still going VERY fast, to fast for almost even me to keep up, between the time I started to typing my latest reply, and hitting the reply button, there were 4 more replies by other people. That is just a bit to quick, it makes things very confusing and makes for alot of editing in some cases. So why dont we just slow it down just a little bit...just a little. K, thanks, sorry to be a pain...but my head is spinning.

Oh and Red Storm, on a side note, I dunno why, but I think you sig is REALLY cool. Just lettin you know. Allright, back to the RP, sorry to take up your time)

Chibi-chan
09-25-2005, 05:00 PM
Saiyaka let out a bit of a sigh when Tach began to say that Jiri was creepy and she shook her head. "You're pretty strange yourself, so don't go off saying bad things about others," she said to her husband in a rather scolding manner. "People won't like you very much if you do that, ya know!"

"...Gee, and here I remember that you always went off and said things about me," Inuyasha stated glaring at Saiyaka, though it wasn't a very hostile glare. "I'm willing to bet that you still do, don't you?!" he pressed, starting to get worked up over nothing now.

(( OOC: Alright...I hate complaining, and I hope that my stupid complaints aren't making you hate me, but...One more thing. Some of you are doing single lined posts. I kind of want to stay away from that. Once in a while, people get brain farts, and I get them often enough. But please, try and do more than one lined posts from now on, alright? Thanks... and sorry for demanding so much! ))

pyrothunder336
09-25-2005, 05:07 PM
"oh course I am! Except I'm one of the few that can get away with it without getting slapped."

red storm
09-25-2005, 05:08 PM
ooc: ;p one liners are bad! Personally, I think that if people wait untill they have more to post, we can slow the avalance speed this RPG currently has.

Ruki blinked. Now why didn't I think of that? "Okay, so where's the kitchen? Do they have any ramen?" That was a very important detail. Or at least, it was for Ruki. She could still remember the look on her mothers face when she asked if she could have ramen for dinner. "The family curse strikes again." She had muttered. It had taken a few more years until Ruki had understood that statement.

Naruto711
09-25-2005, 05:09 PM
i sent the sand eye to explore again. "I cant stand this calm. The ocean is the same as it was 2 years ago and i could hardly stand it then. Im goin to have to go somewhere and do something. I dont care if the ship crashes or not." I thought as i went down onto the deck and then into the hull of the ship. "Ruki, follow me" i said

super trunks
09-25-2005, 05:10 PM
"Where did you learnthat technique".{laughs}"I've been trying to perfect it for ages"."You definetly have my respect".{laughs again}

Kera
09-25-2005, 05:11 PM
ooc: Gone for a few hours and wow i gotta catch up on 2 pages yes guys please do slow down i also have a slow computer

Kinnara had zoned out while Genrai was talking to her "I better say sorry i didnt mean to do that." She said and started walking around the ship looking for Genrai. Or any one else that was willing to talk to her. The fog seemed to thin out alot when she sensed a great power but ignored and kept walking around the ship now Looking over the front of the ship. Her mind off some where else so she didnt really see or hear any one around.

m1abrams
09-25-2005, 05:23 PM
(OOC: Okay, well Chibi just left a message asking everyone to please not do anymore one line posts. I whole heartedly agree with her, however it seems that some of you either didnt see it. Or ignored it...or whatever I dunno. But anyways, I am just reinforcing her request. Keep your replies to around 3 or 4 lines, not picking people out. But Red Storms posts are just perfect IMO, however there is an experiance gap also. So just keep it in mind please, thanks ladies and gentlemen...you may CONTINUE!!)

"Hey, I am not strange...just kinda of an oddball. And the same goes for you there kitty," I said smiling towards Saiyaka mockingly.
"You are asking for trouble Tach," Inuyasha said looking away.
"I know I am...you dont have...to...remind me," I said as my sentance slowed down and I caught sight of something.

Inuyasha noticed I was looking at something, he looked at me strangely, not knowing what I was looking at so curiously. He finally got a clue and looked in the same direction I was. It was then that a nerve inside him was struck, and his old self burst out again.
"YOU!!!"
"YOU!!!"

A rather tall figure in what looked like a...skirt...just down from a part of the ship. He has a wolfs tail, and a sword by his side. The only reason I was so interested in him, is becuase he was just standing on the top of one of the ships masts, and I caught sight of him jumping down. Wich was odd considering I didnt think there was anyone else who could do that on this ship.

"You know this guy," I asked Inuyasha pointing to him
"Yeah I know em...he is Koga...of the wolf tribe," Inuyasha grumbled as this guy Koga made his way over to us.

pyrothunder336
09-25-2005, 05:24 PM
"Well its quite easy actually but I'll make you find that out for yourself," I laugh and then my stomach growls again. "Ok before we go any farther in this conversation can we please go find the kitchen. I am starving and maybe we'll find some girls there."

super trunks
09-25-2005, 05:31 PM
"Ok{stomach growls}i havent eaten any food i gave my food to this cute foxgirl".Cause you know me"."Well anyway lets try and sneak food to our cabins"."Are you ready to go cause i am"."But before we go i have to get my sack to put the food in".

super trunks
09-25-2005, 05:39 PM
occ.im sorry for the double post my computer glitched

"I cant wait till you teach me that"."Ok lets go find the kitchen because im starving too"."But before we go i need to get my sack so i can take some food for my cabin"."I need overnight snacks".

Chibi-chan
09-25-2005, 05:40 PM
(( OOC: I really shouldn't have to say this, but...No double posting, super trunks! ))

Koga, with his arms crossed over his chest, glared down at Inuyasha for a moment, then jumped down from his perch, landing right in front of Inuyasha. "Long time, no see, mutt-face," he said with a rather hateful tone in his voice. "It's been a long time since I've even caught your disgusting scent, so I came to say hello to you and your little friends," he said in a heavily sarcastic tone that mixed with the hate.

"Yeah, right! You just want to bother Kagome again!" Inuyasha yelled, though yelling wasn't really nessesarry at the moment. "Speaking of her, do you happen to know that she and I are married?" the half demon asked, a grin appearing on his face. "We also have kids," he added, just to give Koga a larger mental blow.

"...Wh-what?!" Koga yelled, now looking rather angery and taken aback at the same time. No doubt that the fact that Kagome was 'taken' from him and the fact that she had children with his rival had hit him hard. "No way, you can't be serious!"

Saiyaka backed away a bit, hiding behind Tach a little. Wolves...she didn't like being around wolves all that much. It was probably her half demon self that brought that about, though. "What's this all about?" she asked wearily.

Naruto711
09-25-2005, 05:44 PM
OOC: If you have no idea wat im talking about go to the sign up thread for this RPG and read my characters Other Facts section and if you still cant figure it out then PM me

As i was walking to the kitchen i noticed that Ruki wasnt following me. "Oh, well. Im starving so ill continue to the kitchen anyway." i thought. Suddenly i was struck with fear. "Whats today? 16th, 17th, o damn. Its today. I formed the seals as fast as i could. My gourd exploded with power. The sand was wraping around me. After a few minutes it was a complete ball all around me. "How could i have forgoten? And now i have another problem, Im in the of the corridor. If someone disturbs the ball, the other me will be let loose and ill kill everyone i can. Oh, well if that happens ill just start over again."

Kera
09-25-2005, 05:45 PM
Kinnara jumped at people yelling she walked over to who ever was yelling who happend to be a wolf. She was about 10 feet away from the guy that was yelling "You know people are trying to think and i can hear your voice all they way from over there!" She hald yelled with her arms crossed and glaring at the wolf. She knew other people were there but she was angry because this wolf hurt her ears with his bloody yelling.

pyrothunder336
09-25-2005, 05:59 PM
"Ok the faster we go to your cabin the faster we can go to the kitchen. I hate waiting for food!" I yelled out of stomach pains. After we go to the kitchen and eat let's battle or something. I always do something like that to burn the fat from my food. That is if you can even make me sweat."

red storm
09-26-2005, 02:12 AM
Ruki blinked as Jeri's gourd exploded and the sand wrapped around him. "O-kay..." she stammered. She remembered the stories her grandfather told her about Shukaku. Gulping, she slowly backed away from the sphere of sand and dashed into a room. After a moment she came out carying a large 'do not disturb' sign and placed it near the sphere. Nodding at her little handywork she stepped outside. The kitchen could wait.

Outside she was greeted by chaos. A dog demon was yelling to a wolf demon and vise versa. "Brilliant, now what's going on?"
"Oh, that's just Inuyasha and Koga going at it again." a familiar voice said from her left.
"Oh, Sango. So, what's going on here?"
"Well, the angry looking wolf demon is Koga. He always had something for Kagome. I told you about Inuyasha before, he's the dog hanyou over there, and Kagome's husband, although Koga didn't find out until now."
"Ah." Ruki said "So are they going to stand there shouting all day?"
"Well, that would be the best possible option. The worst would be that they are going to start fighting." A new, yet familiar voice said.
"Ero-bousin!" Ruki shouted as Miroku came into view, sporting yet another hand shaped bruise on his cheek.

Surimano
09-26-2005, 09:50 AM
Surimano blinked as he got no answer from the dog-boy and his friend, but he did get their names, though. Inuyasha, and Saiyaka eh? He turned around and went back to the bottom of the ship, it was getting close to lunch and the trader always comes up to sell foodstuffs. He arrived back at the trader's room and escorted him back up so he can sell his food and stuff. "Don't get yourself into trouble,"Surimano said to the trader. "Oh I won't, but if I do you can always do something about it, right?" the trader replied happily. Surimano helped the man set up his booth,and after they were done setting up the booth, he sat down on a nearby crate and overlooked the the crowd as they bought food and other things from the trader. He had his hand on both of his blades in case trouble occurs. This man is the only trader here, I wonder why, he must have some pretty valuable stuff...

The trader placed a vial containing the jewel shards near to where he can keep watch over them easily. Surimano didn't see the jewel shards but he could feel them, what's this, jewel shards out in the open? Where are they? He looked frantically around looking for the jewel shards, but unfortunatly, he found none. He felt the presence of the shards in the direction of the trader and the group he bumped into earlier, the group with "Inuyasha and Saiyaka" in it could they posess some of the shards, I feel a powerful presence from them, they must have several. What about the trader? There's a crowd near him, someone in the crowd must psess a few. I'll let things extend outward before drawing conclusions.....

Cantelope
09-26-2005, 03:20 PM
(OOC: I'm sorry if this is out of place, but I just need an explanation. The sign-up thread shows that the story is, the trader ALREADY went to China, and circulated the jewel shards around with trade. But according to Surimano's posts thus far, the Trader just happens to be on the same boat as Inuyasha & Co. , who are headed to China to find the Jewel shards in the first place. Plus he hasn't sold the shards yet. Big contradiction going on here....)

m1abrams
09-26-2005, 03:24 PM
"A wolf eh," I said to myself as the two argued," I thought I had smelled something nasty when we got on board."
Though what I said was scilent and not directed to this Koga fellow, he picked it up right away and his gaze snapped into my direction. I looked up at him, and just raised a brow.
"What was that!" He yelled.

"I said...I thought I smelled nasty when I got on board. That smell must have been you," I said pointing at him.
"Why you dirty!!!" Koga said looking like he was ready to punch me right in the face," Who the hell do you think you are anyways!"
"Me...Captain of the Guard Tach Mazaki, second in command under General Taishou of the great Dog Army," I said perposly trying to confuse him.
"Huh..." was all Koga could say after my little explanation.
I shook my head and rolled my eyes, I looked to Inuyasha, who was still a little red in the face. I patted him on the shoulder and moved forward a little.

"I'll take care of this," I said calmly.
"Please do, I'm not in the mood to deal with some stupid wolf right now," Inuyasha grumbled.
Koga, still looking rather confused, finally caught sight of my ears. That rang a few bells in his head. He then looked all confident again.
"HAA...You just another mutt like Inuyasha here," Koga said with a laugh.
"I would be careful with your mutt comments around here, not only am I and Inuyasha what you like to call "mutts" But so are my kid, and both of Inuyasha's kids," I said in a freindly tone," However I will let it slide this one time, cause I really need to make a few things clear. First of all being that Inuyasha and Ka...."

"Koga!...Is that you!" a voice rang out from behind us.
I peared around Koga and looked at the stairway that led up from the ships cabins, Kagome was standing there with their Daughter Haruko in her arms. She had one of the long over jackets that me and Inuyasha were wearing, and had boots and a pair of green pants on also. A sight that I was still getting used to, Kagome in pants.

(OOC: Answering your question Ch33zyph33r (member.php?u=18895) I also noticed that, and since he allready posted it and there is nothing we can really do about it. I am just gonna tweak it a little. He will have just one jewel shard with him, the other 9 he has allready tradded off somewhere in China. I wouldnt doubt that this tradder would go back and fourth between China and Japan. So this is probably just him returning from another trip. The Inu gang will catch on eventually dont you worry. Also, at this moment, there are now 5 other jewel shards on the ship. The one that Tach has implanted in his arm, the two Koga has in his legs, the one in Kohaku's back. And the one in Tach and Saiyaka's son Mutsuki, so that would explain the strong pressance of jewel shards.)

Kera
09-26-2005, 03:49 PM
Kinnara growled at the wolf again and covered her ears walking away. "God you stupid wolf stop yelling so loud my pounding head." She said holding her ears down and zig zagging as the ship rocked then fell down feeling sick.
"i dont like loud mouth wolves any more." She said sitting on the deck like a dog facing the group that the yappy wolf was in.
*Inuyashe, Ive heard that name some where before, and Kagome ive also heard her name.* Kinnara thought alittle confused at why she knew the names from some where. "But this Koga wolf guy. Hum he doesnt ring a bell." She said putting her finger to her chin and looked up in thought.

red storm
09-26-2005, 03:57 PM
Back in the corridor, Ruki was getting very anxious to see where this conflict was heading. In her thoughts, the arival of this Kagome had thrown in yet another flame to the fire. It wouldn't be long before either party exploded.

"You think they're going to fight?" Ruki said, peeking around the entrance to the corridor.
"With Kagome there? I highly doupt it." Miroku said, leaning very close to Ruki in order to look over her.
"I don't know, those two dogs look itching for a pounding." Ruki said, shaking her head.
Miroku chuckled. "Obviously, you haven't seen Kagome yet. 225 ryo that this will end with a sizzle."
"You're on!"
"You two..." Sango sighed.

super trunks
09-26-2005, 04:00 PM
{Hido waves his fingers to make the air smack genrai in the back of his head}Who just hit you I heard the smack in the back of your head.{laughs secreatly}

Kera
09-26-2005, 04:08 PM
Kinnara saw a munk and a girl watching the group that looke dlik they were about to fight and stood up walking over to them looking as happy as she could so she would scare them off. "Hello," She said to the two people one seemed to be a ninja type person and the other a munk. Kinnara was werry of the munk sence she was mostly demon. "Do you know those people that are yelling and ready to pound eath other into dust?" She asked as one of her ears faced the two people she didnt know and the other one faced the inuyashe group.

m1abrams
09-26-2005, 04:12 PM
"Kagome...tell me it isnt true," Koga said as he made a b-line for Kagome.
Before either I or Inuyasha could do anything, Koga was...REALLY close to Kagome and had her hand cupped in his. She almost dropped Haruko.
"Kagome please tell me that you didnt get married to this mutt...and even bare his children...pleas tell me," Koga said practically begging.

Inuyasha, though very upset couldnt do anything but get ready to duck for cover. If there was one thing about Kagome that hadnt changed over the years, it was her undying loalty to Inuyasha. However, what did change...was her temper. A very loud thunk rang through the ship, as Kagome tore her hand away and the punched Koga right in the top of the head sending him flying into the deck of the ship.
"Ouch...see Inuyasha, look at that, she picked up that bad habbit from you. I bet she could even kick you butt" I said as I looked at the uncomfortable positon he was in.

"Hey, you shouldnt be talking. Saiyaka has learned plently from you also, and she can majorly woop your sorry @ss," Inuyasha said glaring over at me.
"Wait a minute, Saiyaka could kick my butt even before we met, so that dosent count," I complained.

red storm
09-26-2005, 04:21 PM
ooc: Trunks, if you would read Naruto711's last post, you'd know that his entire body is encased in a sphere of sand, you can't see him at all, just a sphere of sand and a 'do not disturb' sign.

bic:
Ruki twitched.
Miroku sighed.
Sango shook her head.

"Well, that Koga guy did get punched..." Ruki said.
"Yes, but it was neither Inuyasha nor Tach nor Koga who threw the first punch. And since the battle is technically over, I believe I win." Miroku explained with a smile.
"You call that 'ending with a sizzle'?" Ruki said glaring at the monk.
"Well, as a matter of fact I do."
"Well I don't!"

Sango ignored the two and turned to the demon. "Yes, we know them. Or at least Miroku and I do. I don't think Ruki ever met them."

Kera
09-26-2005, 04:34 PM
Kinnara smiled "Ok, That koga guy is annoying." She growled and smiled at Sango. "By the way my names Kinnara." She said holding out her hand in greeting with a warm smile. She was still alittle annoyed with the yelling wolf but desided it was best not to get angry.

Dean haragatsu
09-26-2005, 04:38 PM
(back and have we landed)
Dean sits there on the front of hte shipp staring at the water feeling useless.

pyrothunder336
09-26-2005, 04:47 PM
*punches hido in the stomach* "Quit playing! I can sense these types of things. Now lets go get something to eat! PLEASE!"

super trunks
09-26-2005, 04:55 PM
"Alright the kitchen is down the hall i'll race you".{hido secretly makes hido side of the kitchen door close}"So are you ready because i am"{yawns}"You probably ain't going to be a match for me any way"{laughs}

pyrothunder336
09-26-2005, 05:14 PM
*cracks neck* alright lets go! Ready, Set GO!!!!!

Chibi-chan
09-26-2005, 05:15 PM
"I can kick your butt, too, dog boy," Saiyaka told Inuyasha, now stepping out from behind Tach. She looked towards the wolf that was now down for the count it seemed, and she shook her head. "What was he doing here anyway...Just seeing Kagome? Is that really all? If so, he's pretty devoted to come up on this ship the way he did," she stated, not getting too close to Koga, though she did take a couple of steps towards him. "Man...You did a number on him!" she said to Kagome.

Kagome let out a sigh and shook her head, looking towards Saiyaka. "Well, he's got to learn that I never really wanted to be in a relationship in the first place. Besides, I'm sure that Ayame is still waiting for him to keep that promise he made! He had no right comming here and causing trouble!" she stated, but sighed none the less. She knew that she should have told Koga off a long time ago, but really couldn't bring herself to do it in a way that would make him leave her alone.

"...That's not the only reason I came," Koga said, sounding a little dazed as he suddenly got up to his feet. He placed a hand on his head where Kagome had hit him and sighed. He still looked rather hurt, in more than one way. "So...You and Inuyasha really are," he murmured, shaking his head slightly. "Fine, but since I'm on this ship, I'm staying, seeing where it's headed and all," he said flatly. Though he said that things were fine with him, he was definately still upset by the truth that he had found out.

Dean haragatsu
09-26-2005, 05:17 PM
Dean gets off the ships and travels twards saiyaka hoping to find tach along the way.

pyrothunder336
09-26-2005, 05:21 PM
*cracks neck* alright lets do this thing. *get ready for an extremely difficult race* "Think u can give me a challenge me?" I said with a smirk, "Count it off."

super trunks
09-26-2005, 05:33 PM
"Alright come on lets go,ready,set,go{genrai and Hido race down the hall when all of a sudden a strong wind pushes Hido into the kitchen}I told you you couldn't beat me in a race".{out of breath Hido sits down and ask Hido what is he eating}.

m1abrams
09-26-2005, 05:35 PM
"Where its headed huh, so your going to China also then," I said stepping up next to Saiyaka," That's good, we could always use someone to carry our bags."

Now that ticked him off, he scrambled to his feet and started to run towards me. I raised and eye brow, knowing that he wanted to punch me and hard. Probably had been since I made the whole stench comment.
"Koga that's enough," Kagome yelled to him as he ran.
"Sorry, but no one is getting away with a remark like that," Koga said as he reached for his blade.

Inuyasha rolled his eyes just as I dodged Koga's attack, he tried to get me in the gut with the end of his sword. However I just kinda dissapeared, he stopped and looked around quite confused.
"Tach, will you please stop showing off again," Taro said as he appeared outside also.
Koga turned around, and I was right there smiling at him. He would have fell off the side of the boat if I hadnt caught him by the wrist.
"Have we gotten that out of our system now," I said letting go of him.

Dean haragatsu
09-26-2005, 05:37 PM
Dean waves at tach supprisingly finding him"Hey tach are we ready?"

pyrothunder336
09-26-2005, 05:45 PM
"Cheater, rotten cheater!. Oh well." I said as I made it into the kitchen. "Now lets see what is here." *looks around the room and notices instant ramen on the counter* "Mine!" I yell and grab the can. *cooks the ramen in his hand until it finished. then he got a pair of chop-sticks and began eating* " THis is some good ramen. Hido go find yourself some food or something or their won't be none left."

Chibi-chan
09-26-2005, 05:47 PM
Koga just glared at Tach, then scowled, crossing his arms. He didn't seem to have anything to say after he was just shown up by a half demon. "Yeah, I'm going to China," he scowled, sitting on the deck and looking downward. "I have business that I need to take care of," he added. "Not that you need to know about it.

Saiyaka let out a bit of a sigh and ran a hand through her hair. "Well, nobody is really asking for a reason," she muttered, shaking her head. "You just keep that voice of yours down and stop fighting," she added. "You remind me of him back when he was his old self!" she stated, nodding towards Inuyasha.

"What the...What's that supposed to mean?!" Inuyasha asked, glaring at Saiyaka. "I was nothing like him back then!" he said, almost yelling.

Surimano
09-26-2005, 05:48 PM
BIC: Surimano told the man to go back down, below the ships. "Okay, I was done with the selling anyway," the trader replied as he walked back down to his room. Surimano looked around at the plethera of travellers who're travelling to China. There are quite a lot of people going to China, wonder why... Surimano walked up to the one called "Inuyasha" and asked him, "I've been wondering why many a traveller are going to China. If I may ask, why are you going to China?" Surimano politly waited for an answer from the dog-like man

OOC: I thought we got rid of the one-liners?

Naruto711
09-26-2005, 06:06 PM
My sphere exploded for i was done transforming and was almost back to normal. A small bloodlust and an idea to kill first ask questions later was still in my head. I walked out onto the deck with my eyes wide and with a murderous look in them. I instantly spoted the new wolf demon and grabed him with my sand. After i had him i slamed him into the mast and held him there tighting the sands hold on his body. "Can I kill him? Huh? Can I? I want to kill him." i said with a twisted smile on my face.

super trunks
09-26-2005, 06:08 PM
{Hido makes a bowl of white rice and ramen noodles from his wind powers}"Genrai have you seen all the people going to china this has to be the most crowded ship ever.Oh yeah and i saw this good looking fox girl when i say fine i mean fine....{Hido and Genral talk and talk until they are full}Wow that made me full".

red storm
09-27-2005, 02:30 AM
Ruki blinked as yet another arrival came. Jiri came and immediately started engulfing Koga in the sand, trying to convince well... someone... to allow him to kill the wolf demon. "You know, I'm beginning to feel sorry for that Koga guy. Everybody is picking on him, even the people who don't know him."
"Hmm." Miroku said in agreement. "And for a captain not to know who his passengers are is disturbing. Maybe the evil in his blood makes him do this."
Ruki eyed the monk. "You know?"
"What has happened to him? No, but I can feel an aura of evil surrounding him. I am a monk, after all."

Ruki shared a glance with Sango and Kinnara.
"You're just a pervert!" Sango and Ruki chorused.
Miroku shrugged. "Perhaps, but I think we should do something before our friendly captain kills Koga."
"Right" Ruki said as she began making seals, ending with the O-hitsuji. "Mizu shigure" (water drizzle) A small rain started above Koga, drenching the sand and making it loose it's density. Sango and Ruki dashed forward to catch him.
"Damn, this guy is heavy." Ruki said as she used her three tails to steady herself.

Dean haragatsu
09-27-2005, 04:44 AM
Dean then waves to saiyaka daying"hey wheres kagura anyway."
He now has caughtin up to both of te characters and sees inuyasha furiouse he then states"Hey demon reath hows it going."to state a litttle joke.
He turns to Saiyaka and bows saying"may i have permission to visit Kagura."

Kera
09-27-2005, 06:12 AM
Kinnara watched as every one ether argued, Saved each other, talked, or fight. She sighed. "Well thats what i get for being friendless. Cant even get a good spar these days." She sighed and walked to the egde of the ship that there wasnt all the yelling. Which happened to be the back. Kinnara Sighed as she watched the waves crash. There was still a light fog but nothing more she felt calmer now then when all the yelling was almost gone she could still hear some yelling but it wasnt anough to hurt her ears or any thing. "Im just a stupid demon with no friends." She said to her self.

pyrothunder336
09-27-2005, 02:32 PM
"Wow that was some good ramen. Alright. Now where is that FINE fox girl you were talking about. Lead the way my equally perverted friend." *burps and throws the can over my shoulder*

m1abrams
09-27-2005, 03:44 PM
(OOC: Hey everyone, just getting something out here. I just would liek to say if anyone see's someone who is a little lost (Dosent know whats goin on in the RP) Try and give him/her some help, same thing if they are being ignored. Thanks)

"Damd it not again," Inuyasha said as Jiri had grabbed ahold of Koga.
"S$%@, Inuyasha, take care of the wolf, I got Jiri," I said as I moved as quickly as I could to get around him.
"Right," Inuyasha said heading for Koga.

When Sango, Miroku and the fox girl got Koga out of Jiri's grasp. I moved around behind him, if there was one thing I had going for me it was my speed. I could even outrun his sand if I pushed myself hard enough. When I appeared behind him, I grabbed both him arms and pulled them behind his back. Putting him into a hold that not even Inuyasha could get out of.

"Calm down damdit, before someone gets hurt again," I yalled at him as I held him back," We dont want a repeat of the last time...or any of those times for that matter. Damdit isnt there anyone who knows how to seal this stuff up around here."

red storm
09-27-2005, 04:27 PM
Deciding that Koga was safe and Jiri was preperly controled, Miroku decided to search for the demon that ran away. He had to walk to the other side of the ship to find the voice he was looking for.

"I'm just a stupid demon with no friends."
"But who is to decide wether you are stupid or not?" He called back.
He calmly sat down next to her. "Tell me, o fair and lovely one, why do you think yourself stupid?"

Chibi-chan
09-27-2005, 04:40 PM
"And the fights, no matter how small, keep comming," Saiyaka said, sounding a little tired. "It figures that something like this would happen, seeing as we always get trouble of some sort," she said, shrugging. "Well, I don't know about your say in it, Tach, but I want you to come back down and go to bed," she stated, putting her hands on her hips. "If you have nightmares again, I'll just smack them out of you, alright?"

Truth be told, she actually wanted to talk in private with her husband, for she had a few things to tell him. That and she wanted to try and get an answer out of him. She wanted to know what kind of nightmares he had been having almost every night. Everytime he left in the middle of the night, she gotten worried, and tonight was no exception even if there was commotion to distract her from things.

Kera
09-27-2005, 05:30 PM
Kinnara turned to Miroku and glared. "Because i am monk." She said stubbernly crossing her arms and sighed. "I guess this is why i dont have any friends." Kinnara sighed "Sorry, Ive had a rough life." She said looking down leting her bangs cover her eyes. *Miroku that name, Ive heard it before also. Where have i heard these names.* She thought. Trying to think.

m1abrams
09-27-2005, 05:56 PM
"Just a minute Sai, I just need to stop Jiri from killing everyone," I said as I still held the guy in place.
I finally reached behind my back and pulled out a small thing of rope. I quickly tied Jiri's hands together. It wasnt strong enough to hold him for long, but maybe it would calm him down.
"Inuyasha, everything okay with you," I yelled over.

"Yeah its fine, the idiot wolf is still kicking," Inuyasha said as he looked up from and uncosious Koga.
"Good, you think you can keep things peaceful up here," I asked as I sat Jiri down.
"Yeah, go on back to bed, its only 5 in the morning anyways. The fact that everyone is up is a little odd to me," Inuyasha said as he looked at a watch he had on his wrist.

I just nodded, Inuyasha was right it was early. Thank goodness Kagome ahd gotten us these watch things from her time. Otherwise we would never know when things were happening. I walked towards Saiyaka, Kagome was also right there. Looking rather tired.
"Sorry for the rucass Kagome," I said with a little laugh.
"Its allright, I was awake before it all happened anyways," Kagome said dissmissing it.

"Well thats good, didnt want to be responsable for waking everyone up again," I said as I rubbed the back of my head and stood by Saiyaka.

Dean haragatsu
09-27-2005, 06:12 PM
Dean looks at Tach for a moment then he goes to the front of the ship as he leans on to the handle bars he says"so this is what life realy loooks like."
He pauses for a moment and looks down at the sea and says"on the beutifull blue sea."
He stares deep into the sea as vissions of is family flash right before his own eyes.
He thinks about his old freinds and family before Naraku came and a tear dripped out of his eye and fell in the sea water.

super trunks
09-27-2005, 06:30 PM
"You will have to wait because there is a lot of commotion in the hallway and i want to see what happening.{Hido and Genrai walk into a hall and see a whole bunch of people fighting}Hey whats going on.I notice some sand on the floor and the people are trying to hold Jiri back.i use mt earth powers to wrap jiri in the sand on the floor}Can some explain to me what is happening please".

Chibi-chan
09-27-2005, 06:31 PM
Saiyaka watched as Tach tied up Jiri and shook her head. "Chaotic," she murmured, leaning her head on Tach's shoulder after he came over by her. "The wolf here doesn't seem to be helping matters, either," she added. The half demon waited for everything to settle down.

She looked towards Dean and tilted her head a little. "You can't be saying that you're just now seeing life," she said. "There's no certian way that life looks like," she stated. "Life looks different to everybody, you know..."

Dean haragatsu
09-27-2005, 06:53 PM
"Yea......to you i guess."
Dean states as he still keeps his glitery blue eyes on the water.
"My family and freinds where all i had all i known to be true until Naraku..."He pauses for a second as he bags his fist to a metal bar on the boat and walks off to the other end to have some time to himself because he was angry and still yet bitter.
"she knows nothing of the eyes of life."
He sits tere as if he where inuyasha himself just closing his eyes and thinking.

Naruto711
09-27-2005, 07:11 PM
I broke the ropes easily and took control on the sand around my body then grabbed Hido with it. "You cant control sand better than i can, seeing as its not your main power focal point. Try and use my own power against me again and ill kill you in the very sand you tried to control." i then put Hido down. "Sorry," i said bowing to everyone in sight except for the new wolf demon, "I have a rule, 'If i dont see them come on board and i find them, I kill them'. Anyway, we should be in China in the next few hours or so. If you havent eatin i suggest you do. I will be in my cabin if you need anything." I bowed, turned, and headed down the hall holding my head with one of my hands.

m1abrams
09-27-2005, 07:31 PM
"He has been like that since we met him, best just let him alone for now. He will get better," I said with a sigh," Now then, how about we get some sleep before we get there."
"Yeah well, atleast you will," Inuyasha grumbled.
"You can go back to sleep too ya know, you dont have to stay up here in the freazing cold," I said narrowing my eyes at Inuyasha some.

Inuyasha glared at me for a moment and then got to his feet, I had just gotten to him by making him look like an idiot. I rather enjoyed doing that. I put my arm around Saiyaka waist and started to lead her off into the cabins again. Inuyasha fallowed suit with Kagome, though he just glared up at me. When we both woke up again, it was gonna be one of those days.

Koga finally started to come too, a little dazed, and quite dizzy. When he looked around him he caught sight of Miroku looked strait down at him.
"You know, over time you will learn that going after married women never works out in the end," Miroku said waving his finger at Koga.
"Just...get out of the way monk," Koga said as he got to his feet and walked off in a huff.

Dean haragatsu
09-27-2005, 07:47 PM
ooc-are we alloud to do flash backs?

Naruto711
09-27-2005, 08:43 PM
I sat in my room with my hair out of its usual ponytail while i was focusing my chakra. "There. Im completly back to normal." I left my room without bothering to put my hair back up. I walked towards the kitchen but started to swerve. "Whats wrong with me. I can barely stand. I know that trasformation takes alot out of me but i have never been like this. I guess its because iv steered this ship for three days straight nonstop. That plus the trans...." I couldnt think anymore. I watched my hair fall with me to the floor. And there i laid, flat on my back. The last thing i thought was a worry.
A worry that i looked weak.

Surimano
09-27-2005, 08:49 PM
Surimano, again got no answer from the dog-boy and just walked back to the bottom of the ship. He roamed the halls like a ghostly figure, roaming it's haunting ground. Even to complete strangers, i'm an ignored nobody. Everyone always ignores me unless they need a bodyguard! He sensed another jewel shard at his level and thought, only the trader is here, that must mean he has a jewel shard.. Surimano ran to the man's room and opened the door, yelling out,"Why didn't you tell me you had a jewel shard in your possesion?" the trader showed him the jewel shard and said, "go ahead, you can have it, it'll be your payment" Surimano took the jewel shard and went back up, only stopping at the level below deck. Finally a jewel shard, with this I can become more powerful. I can make myself known, and be no longer a nobody! He broke the shard in two and stuck one in each of his arm. "I can feel myself get stronger..." He said to himself. He looked at his arms as the shard's aura glowed brightly

Cantelope
09-27-2005, 08:53 PM
(OOC: YES!! You guys are finally getting close to China...I can get my Character some action. =D Finally. In the mean time...Initiating a main character...)

Kohaku emerged from the lower decks of the ship, holding a hand over his eyes, giving himself time to adjust to the change in light. He brushed several stray bangs from his face and gazed at the passengers, observing their conversations quietly, looking for someone he knew. He decided to speak up to no-one in particular, in his usual soft gentle tone, "So we're almost to China... I wonder if it's anything like the traveler's tales." The vivid images of beautiful strong women, lush lands, and gold coins raining from the sky. Kohaku sighed and let a wobbly smile slide onto his face, his eyes glowing as he stares off into his fantasy. "So wonderful.." He wiped away a tear of joy.

Chibi-chan
09-27-2005, 10:19 PM
Dean's answer to her comment made Saiyaka let out a sigh, and she headed off with Tach back to the cabins. When they were in their own sleeping areas, she turned towards him and sighed, motioning for him to sit before she clobbered him. However, that look was just a joking sort of one, and she wouldn't smack him outside the head if he didn't take a seat. She looked a little anxious, however, like she had something that she really wanted to tell him, and that she could contain it any longer.

red storm
09-28-2005, 02:33 AM
Smirking at Koga's reply, Miroku turned back to Kinnara. "You know, I have been a monk for a long time, and I know there is no 'because I am' in the world." He smiled and put a hand around her waist. "Besides, a beautifull one such as you can't possibly be stupid."

Meanwhile, Ruki was busy glaring at Koga. "You're welcome." She rowled at him.
"Don't take it to personal." Sango said in a soothing voice. "Koga isn't one for thankng people."
"Feh, he's just an egocentrical pig." Inuyasha huffed.
"So were you, Inuyasha." Sango remarked.
"Shut up." He muttered. "So, who is this?"
"Uzumaki Ruki." Ruki answered.
"I met her below deck, Miroku was busy with the usual stuff on her."
"I wonder if that monk will ever change." Inuyasha sighed. Thinking for a moment he rappidly shook his head. "Nah!"

Kera
09-28-2005, 05:43 AM
Kinnara glared at Miroku and pushed him away "You dont need to touch me monk." Kinnara was growling at the monk then had a blank look on her face "Wait Miroku....The perverted monk that helped inuyasha and Kagome beat naraku and now are serching for the remaining pieced of the Shikon no tama." She said finally figuring out where she knew the names from.

Dean haragatsu
09-28-2005, 09:10 AM
Dean is now calmed as he stands up and goes to the miroku can help him clear his mind or something.
He stops in front of Miroku but he seems to be busy so he only sits down and meditates till Miroku is done talking.

m1abrams
09-28-2005, 11:03 AM
(OOC: Well everyone, I will be home for the day today. I havnt been getting any sleep lately so I am taking a personall day off work to recharge my battery and get back into the swing of things. So if I seem a little off, its becuase I have let my lack of sleep catch up to me)

"So, I take it you are finally gonna talk to me about this whole nightmares things huh," I said as I sat down on the bed," I suppose its about that time, its been happening for what...over a year now. During that time I havnt once gotten a decents night's sleep. I suppose I woke you up to huh, guess all my sneaking around was for nothinng then."

I smiled up at Saiyaka, hoping that she wasnt too angry with me. I hadnt ever told or explained to her about my dreams. Wich probably meant she was upset with me, dang, I really should of listened to that one peice of Miroku's advice...the only good peice of advice he gave me.
"Never keep secrets from a women...it ends up just manifesting itself into a black eye," I said under my breath.

red storm
09-28-2005, 12:02 PM
"ACHOO!"
Miroku sniffed and looked around in bewilderment. hmm, someone must be talking about me.
Turning back to Kinnara, he smiled. "Ah, so you have heard of me. Though I prefer to think of myself as a.... inquisitive man." He smiled as he again put a hand around her waist. "Now.. physical contact between friends is nothing to be afraid of, is it?"

"That perverted monk... I oughta beat his face in." Inuyasha huffed, though he made no movement to realize his statement.
"Don't" Sango said. "He might actually help in this case."
Inuyasha raised an eybrow at her, his ears twitching. "So you're just happy that he goes around and does this?" He inquired.
"I never said that." Sango said. Both Ruki and Inuyasha noticed how much pressure she was aplying to Hiraikotsu.
"Now I feel so much like using uncle Shika's famous line." Ruki muttered.
Inuyasha blinked. "Which is?"
"How troublesome."

Chibi-chan
09-28-2005, 02:08 PM
Saiyaka let out a bit of a sigh and leaned up against the wall, shaking her head. "Yes, sneaking didn't do much good, considering that I know when you're not by my side," she said. "It get a little...disturbing durring those times," she told him, closing her eyes for a moment. "I want to know what it is that's troubling you," she said, opening her eyes and looking towards him.

"I can't stand not knowing what's wrong, you know that...I ignored it for as long as I could, seeing that you didn't seem to want me to know," the half demon amitted as she pushed herself away from the wall and headed over to her husband. She leaned her forehead against his and looked at him, not with anger, but with an expression that seemed to be begging him to tell her what was going on. "What are those dreams about?"

Naruto711
09-28-2005, 02:23 PM
I woke up still in the hall. "At least no one saw me." i thought. I sat up and scratched my head then got to my feet and walked down the hall. I decided to not go to my room or put my hair back up. I folded up my arms in their usual place across my chest. I spotted Ruki a monk and a woman standing in the hall. I approached and asked, "Did you happen to find the kitchen, Ruki?". I shook my head wildly to get the temptation of sleep away from me.

m1abrams
09-28-2005, 02:36 PM
"I tried to hard to avoid telling you becuase...well of becuase of what is in the dreams," I said getting a little nervous.
The reality was that my dreams would probably scare her more than they scared me, if that was even possible. But she had a right to know, that was for sure. She was my wife, the one I cared about more than anyone else. So I had to tell her.

"Allright, I guess there really isnt a way around it," I said with a long sigh," They started a year ago...and they have just gotten worse by the night. They come on almost as soon as I fall asleep, and all I can see...is his damd face...and everyone I love and care about around me dying. And I can't do anything to stop it, and every night it gets worse. The pain increases just that much more...and I can't stop it. Its like Naraku is still in my head, tourturing me!"

shorty65
09-28-2005, 02:39 PM
((hi people! my character info just got approved. umm can someone plz tell me whats going on so i wont mess anything up))

Naruto711
09-28-2005, 02:51 PM
(sorry for this one liner.) read the rest of the posts and figure out wats going on
dont ask people and no one liners

Chibi-chan
09-28-2005, 04:17 PM
Saiyaka let out a sigh and shook her head slightly, putting a hand over his mouth after he said Naraku's name. "Now, just calm down...You do realize that he is dead, right?" she asked. "Nothing is going to be taking us away, and Naraku is dead!" she stated. "He's dead and he can't bother us any longer. It's all over with him!"

super trunks
09-28-2005, 04:47 PM
"Man people are crazy these days i try to help people and they end up attacking me whats up with that.{hido tells genrai that he will see him later and leaves}Man this ship is so big i wonder what else is on it.{Hiro wonders around the ship and bumps into a monk who is familiar to me i start staring hard at the monk}Have I met you before".

red storm
09-28-2005, 04:55 PM
ooc: Trunks.... Ruki is about 7 to 8 meters away from Miroku. For sake of continuity I will asume you meant Kinnara and Miroku. Seriously, you need to read what other people post.

bic:
Miroku, annoyed at having his 'charm time' interrupted -again- turned to Hido. "Can't say I have, now if you mind?" He lowered his voice so only Hido could hear it. "I am trying to work some charm on this charming young lady here."

Kera
09-28-2005, 05:46 PM
Kinnara growled pushing away from him.
"Didnt i say dont touch me monk." She said growling her ears were back and her fangs were bared.
"Touch me again and ill throw you over board." She growled and walked away to sango.
"Sango i bet you can handle the monk can you please. Teach him a lessen about messing with an annoyed demon before he gets killed." She said and walked over to the other side of the ship.
"I now do not like monks they freak me out." She said calming down and sat down leaning on a pole.
"Maybe i shouldnt have been so mean. But he was touching me i only let people i really know touch me." She growled but calmed down again and pulled her Katana in its seath and laid it against her shoulder. So she could take a dog nap.

Naruto711
09-28-2005, 06:21 PM
"O well," i turned and walked to the helm. I then placed out my palm and formed the sand eyeball. I sent the sand eyeball to scout out the ocean ahead. "We will be there in about two hours. Rest and eat. I advise you to eat. Eating is good, and i cant carry all the food on board to land. And i wasted my money on food so eat." I yelled so the whole ship could hear. Also i feel good today. I wont act normal. I will be freakishly happy. I dont know why this happens but i know its been happening for my whole life, always after transforming. I dont know how to fix it so dont ask me to. Also gather up anything of personal value that you wish to take into China. I will be searching the rooms later to make sure you are prepared to leave immediatly. If you have a problem with this please talk to me. But do it within the next hour or so cause when i go back to my gloomy self you get no mercy and no favors. That is all."

super trunks
09-28-2005, 06:30 PM
"well i guess its time to pack oh and i also better see how Genrai and Ruki are doing and ask them were they are going{Hido starts to pack his weapons and heads out to go look for Genrai first then Riku{i should try and hit on her}".

Cantelope
09-28-2005, 06:46 PM
........Tian sat perfectly still, in deep meditation since morning. Well actually he fell asleep, but with his rhythmic breathing pattern, you'd never be able to tell. Suddenly, his eyes just popped open....what the....what's that? A little dot on the horizon? ...a....ship? Yes, it's a ship. Coming closer every minute. Tian rubbed the sleep from his eyes and focused. Yes, he could make out a mast. Definetely. Quite sizable too. Wait a minute, it's coming from the east. The Japanese? Trader's don't use ships so large. If it's some pirates looking for trouble....he IS bored. Master Feung will never know...hopefully. This'll be over quick anyhow. Tian hopped up to his feet, bending over to his sides, touching the floor with his fingers, stretching. And just like that he dashed off.

Moments later he's back at the scene, dropping down the beach cliff, a cheap javelin in one hand, and his personal Jian in the other. Tian spat out the parchment from his mouth, and pulled out his brush and ink set from his pocket. He spent a couple seconds writing out a quick message, then tied it neatly to his javelin. Then planting his Jian into the beach sand, he put away his brush set and took stance, the spear centered along his arms, aimed for the distant, but closing ship. He dropped all thoughts from his mind, letting his heartbeat drum through his mind, listening....

He swung his leg swiftly in a half-circle along the sand, kicking up a small wave, bending down and twisting his spear arm, turning his body into a make-shift screw. He felt his Ki, let it pulse through his arm, and unwound himself, hurling the javelin as hard as he could. Tian shook his right arm vigorously, working off the strain, and shaded his eyes with his left hand, admiring his handiwork...going....going...gone.

The spear implanted itself to the base of the frontward mast, with a very crude message left on scrap rice paper. It read as follows:
http://www.animeforum.com/uploads/whoru.jpg

He didn't really expect a reply though, because foreigners are always too weak to get him one from such a distance.

Tian worked another small amount of Ki into his arm again, and shot it into the floor beneath him, blowing himself a quick hole to hide in. Falling in, the sand quickly caved in, covering him completely. An unoticable bamboo shaft stuck only millimeters from the sand, giving him hearing and breathing capabilities. Waiting for ambush.

Dean haragatsu
09-28-2005, 06:55 PM
He stands up and taps Miroku saying"hey i got some questions to ask you."unsure if Miroku would take him seriously because the last time they met Miroku considered him hitting on Saiyaka's sister.

m1abrams
09-29-2005, 03:48 PM
"I know he is dead...but I still can't shake him from my mind. I dont know why," I said shaking my head," Everytime I have one of these dreams, I can't help but feel that somewhere...he is still allive."
Before I could say anything else, I heard something stirring from the bed across the room. When I looked over there, Mutsuki had just started to sit up and was rubbing one of his eyes with the back of his hand. When he was done rubbing the sleep out of them. He looked at me and Saiyaka, something of a half tired, half bewildered look in his eyes.
"Mom...dad, why are you up so early," he asked barely able to keep himself propped up.

Chibi-chan
09-29-2005, 04:18 PM
Saiyaka looked over to her son and smiled a little, shaking her head slightly. "It's alright, Mutsuki," she said. "We just couldn't stay asleep and woke up, that's all," she told the boy, then grinned. "However, you should be getting back to sleep, little one," she said, knowing that she really shouldn't be calling the boy 'little' anymore. He was growing up and was never really thrilled about the fact that his mother considered him a little boy. "Today is a day when you really don't want to be tired halfway through it, you know?"

Mutsuki let out a bit of a groan when his mother called him 'little one' and he scratched the back of his head a bit. "Yeah, it's my birthday today," he said as he looked up and grinned. He looked more like his father most of the time, but when he grinned, it strongly reminded some people of his mother. "So you're going to have to stop calling me little now!"

Naruto711
09-29-2005, 04:25 PM
I reached with my sand and easily plucked the spear out of the mast. "Wow," i said, " the person who wrote this message has some really crappy handwriting. Now lets see were you are." I skimed the beach with my eyes but saw no one. "They must be hiding in the sand. Thats an advantage for me." I said as i sat on the deck placing the spear in front of me. I placed my hands out infront of me. Then placed them together to make the thumbs and index fingers touch forming a triangle that i directed at the beach. The sand slithered from my gourd and then froze in mid air as i spoke my message, "Sand, find the owner of this spear." The sand flew across the ocean and struck the beach to grab a man. "Sand, bring him." The sand then flew straight back, droped the man infront of me, and returned to the gourd. "Welcome to my ship. Im Jiri of the Sand Nin. You are?"

Dean haragatsu
09-29-2005, 04:56 PM
Dean dosentneed a replyto his questionsohe walks down to the cabins twards saiyaka and Tach to ask them a question.
When Before he gets there returns into a Neko Demon onse more and yes Inuyasha can smell his Demonic aura now that he is on the same boat.He trys to run sumwhere high above but he trips and falls to the ground renduring himself uncontiouse.

m1abrams
09-29-2005, 07:14 PM
"Nope, your still little," I said with a grin.
"Hey!" Mutsuki shouted at me.
"I'm just joking, no need to get angry with me," I said laughing.
"Yeah well, you always call me a little kid, I am strong now dad can't you see that," Mutsuki said as he crossed his arms and pouted.
"Of course I can, getting stronger by the minute," I said in a reasuring tone.

Mutsuki's face lit up when I said that, he was just like any other young dog demon. Extreamly arrogent, and very proud, anytime he got any type of rekognation, he would light up and act all big a tough. The same thing with Inuyasha's son Koi, except he had inharrited Inuyasha's arrogance...wich was a little stronger than the normal type of arrogance.
"Now its early, why dont you try and get back to sleep," I said hoping he would.

"Not a chance, its my Birthday, I am 10 years old today and I have to get up early and start training to become strong, just like you and uncle Inuyasha," Mutsuki said jumping out of bed in his PJ's.
"Great, event though we tried so hard, he still calls Inuyasha uncle...where did we go wrong," I said quietly with a sigh.
"I'm gonna go find Koi, cya later," Mutsuki said almost running out the door in his pajama's.

"Wow bud, Hang on there, how about you change first," I said catching him as he was about to run out.

Dean haragatsu
09-29-2005, 07:29 PM
oc-Tach are you still rping inuyasha?

Kera
09-29-2005, 07:55 PM
Kinnara woke up looking around it was hard for her to sleep with all the sound around her. She stood up and started to stretch. "Why is the ocean always so noisy? At least were almost there." She said to herself Leaning over the railing smelling the stronge sent of the Salt water.

Chibi-chan
09-29-2005, 08:12 PM
Saiyaka laughed when Mutsuki began to say that he wanted to stay up later, and she sighed. "Guess we can't stop him," she said, looking towards Tach. "And I don't know where we went wrong...We have to get him to stop calling Inuyasha that. And we should also get him to cause extreme trouble for that guy, too! We should also teach his kids to be chaotic and cause trouble for their father! Oh I would laugh!" she stated, grinning widely.

Dean haragatsu
09-29-2005, 08:51 PM
Dean wakes up and hurrys to the back of the ship to be unseen unknowing anyone was there.He leaned over the rail and stairs t the ocean ashamed of the demonic form he was stuck with.He sees his own reflection wondering if with his swords hese always human why can't he controll his body transformation let alone his soul.

Kera
09-29-2005, 09:09 PM
Kinnara smelled some one come on deck and walked to the back of the ship seeing him leaning over the rail. She then walked up behind him. "Um excuse me are you ok?" She asked with a studder her ears were alert just in case and her tail waged slowly side to side. She had a small smile on her face she was trying to be nice. The guy leaning over the railing seemed troubled she could sense this.

Dean haragatsu
09-29-2005, 09:12 PM
Deans tail slowly went from left to rightas he says under his breath but it is so clearly she can hear him saying"everything with me is wrong."
He seemed depressed by the look of him and yet to point out he is still in his Neko form.

Kera
09-29-2005, 09:20 PM
Kinnara walked up next to him and leaned on the railing also. "I see nothing wrong with you." She smiled a kind smile. "You have a demonic arua sure but so do most poeple on this ship. Also your a type of Neko demon." She sighed softly. "As far as i can tell You think every thing swrong with you but i have to say i disagree." She smiled. "As to seeing im an Inu Demon." Her face was calm as she looked out into the waters.

Dean haragatsu
09-29-2005, 09:25 PM
Dean has a puzzled face on and also suprised she said such nce things then he glared at the water and sayed"if your talking about yourself you look just fine but if your talking about Inuyasha....He is power greedy sometimes but never fearfull."

Naruto711
09-29-2005, 09:29 PM
OOC: dean you over posted. Just sayin

Kera
09-29-2005, 09:32 PM
ooc: Dont hurt me this after another posting wont last long promise

Kinnara looked at The neko demon funny "I dont know Inuyasha, Sorry I never met him." She said calming. "By the way my names Kinnara." She smiled. "Who might you be?" One of her ears Facing The neko and her other one facing in all directions making sure no one was coming from behind them.

Dean haragatsu
09-29-2005, 09:35 PM
ooc-sorry?
"Dean"he sighs and continues to look at the water

m1abrams
09-30-2005, 05:01 PM
(OOC: Okay, I dont want to have to say this ONE MORE TIME. Please no single liners, it just takes up space and is rather useless. I dont want to have to take any disciplinary actions, so no more single liners)

"Jeese, he will have a nervous breakdown if we do that," I said as I looked to Saiyaka," Yeah its fun to pick on Inuyasha...not kill him."
I had forgotton that I was holding onto Mutsuki, at this point he was strugling best he could to get free. But since I had him by the back of the shirt, he couldnt get loose.

"Dad...let go," He said as he squirmed around.
"Oh, sorry kid," I said letting go," Now go get dressed."
"Right," Mutsuki said as he gave me a nod and then took off towards his bag.

"And remember its cold out there, boots and a jacket," I said to him as he threw close around.
"Yeah yeah I know," He said not even looking at me.

Kera
09-30-2005, 06:14 PM
Kinnara looked at him and smiled "Well its nice to Meet you Dean." She said kindly. "You dont get treated kindly alot do you?" She asked thinking. "And you dont talk alot." She had a sad face as she looked at the water seeing birds and small fish ether flying or swiming. "Dont you wish you can be as free as those birds up there?" She asked reaching her hands up pointing them at the birds. "Sadly none of us is free. And never will be." She sighed and tried to relax but couldnt.

Dean haragatsu
09-30-2005, 06:30 PM
Dean just constantly look at the family of fish swimming and sighed"no to both of your questions"he says as he look at the birds who are also in a flock and a tear driped down his cheek.
"Yes i do wish i was like the birds but not because they where free."
He also says as he lifts his head down and look at the water with her.

Kera
09-30-2005, 06:43 PM
Kinnara looked at him smelling salt and saw a single tear. "You dont have a family do you?" She asked sadly. Looking at the school of fish also now and put a small smile on her face. She started to relax around Dean but she still kept her gaurd up if she said the wrong thing he might be angry with her.

super trunks
09-30-2005, 07:32 PM
"I understand im lookin for this fine fox girl myself so bye and good luck"{laughs}{hido turns back and starts walking}."Man im bored i wish someting would hurry up and happen alredy if someting dosent this is going to be the most boring hour ever

Dean haragatsu
09-30-2005, 07:38 PM
"I don't wanna talk about it"He says picking up a wood chip and tosses it in the ocean and stares atthe fish as he turns back into a hum,an onse more with his Katanas at his side.
He then looks emberrased not knowing if shed run from him or not.

Chibi-chan
09-30-2005, 11:06 PM
Saiyaka laughed a little as Mutsuki went into turbo drive and began to head out as fast as he possibly could. When her son had left, she looked towards Tach and smiled a little, shaking her head. "Ah, to be young and energetic," she said wiht a grin. "...They do grow up quite fast, don't they?" she asked, letting out a sigh and sitting down on her bed. "It makes you want to reverse them and be able to keep them as young as possible," she added, "at least, that's how I feel about it..."

Surimano
09-30-2005, 11:14 PM
Surimano walked over to the railing and leaned against it. Still embedded into his arms were the jewel shards. He sighed as his hair blew in accordance to the wind. Not much of anybody has noticed I have the jewel shards. Oh well. He looked across the ocean as he went off into a daze, leaning backwards, and falling to the ground unconcious...

pyrothunder336
10-01-2005, 09:38 AM
*shakes my head* "I must have blanked out for a while. I guess I'll go pack for the trip." *walks back to my room and gets a sack and puts all my important stuff in it. "Man I am so sick of waiting. I want to see the new chinese weapons now! *sigh* oh well. I guess I'll go ease-dropping for now." *leaves the room and looks for people in conversations to listen onto*

red storm
10-01-2005, 09:55 AM
Sango had been desperatly trying to get a conversation between the foxgirl and the dogboy going, in the end it seemed that little effort was needed to make that happen, as the two shared one very close similarity.

"So that's why I think two swords beat one." Ruki said.
"Yeah, but your swords don't pack as much as a punch as mine, it's better to focus on one sword, and one strike." Inuyasha countered.
"But doing that means the oponent only has to watch out for your only sword, if he blocks it, you can't do anything. I can still attack with my other sword."
"A-hah! But there's the point, I don't need to bypass my oponents defenses, I smash right trough them."

Both hanyou's were sitting cross legged across each other, discussing which of their two sword styles were better. Neither of the two was capable of convincing the other, but both seemed to stuborn to give up on the discussion. Hanyou's Sango thought. Why do they always have to be so stuborn?

m1abrams
10-01-2005, 11:48 AM
"Yeah that would be nice...but then again I dont think he would like it," I said looking at Saiyaka," But you know, we could always just have another kid, I think Mutsuki would like to have a little brother or sister."
I gave Saiyaka a quick kiss and then got to my feet, event though it was early there was no way I was gonna be getting any sleep. Besides, we should be close to the mainland by now. So it would be better for me to go and help out Inuyasha, he was the guy in charge of this little expidition anyways.

"I am gonna go up on deck, get some more fresh air and talk with Inuyasha about what we are gonna do when we arrive. You can go back to sleep if you want to, but if you do come up...wear a jacket this time," I said with a smile.

super trunks
10-01-2005, 12:11 PM
"Oh my gosh i need to talk to someone im so bored"{Hido startes to walk around some more and walks past a cabin and hears someone talking to somebody that sounds like a little kid}"Oh he sounds strong i guess ill just wait{Again}till he comes out and challege him to a quick battle}

Chibi-chan
10-01-2005, 12:35 PM
Saiyaka shook her head for a moment, then took Tach by the hand before he had a chance to leave. She pulled him closer, giving him a kiss before she looked at him and smiled. "Another child...sounds nice," she said, though there was a rather secretive tone in her voice when she said this. Letting his hand go, she smiled and grabbed up something rather familiar that she didn't wear all that much any more.

Usually, she wouldn't put it on, even if it was cold outside. She sighed as she looked at the white babboon pelt that was now in her hands and sighed. "I need something different to keep me warm durring the cold," she murmured, looking to Tach. She knew that he knew she had packed the pelt, though she was sure that he didn't like the fact that she had it. At least it was just the fur, minus the head. That was Naraku's style and she probably wouldn't even consider using something like that for warmth.

Kera
10-01-2005, 03:40 PM
Kinnara looked at Dean wide eyed for a second then smiled "Its cool you can turn human, Ive been wishing my whole life to be able to turn into a human form at will." She sighed and looked at the sky again. "Its ok you dont have to talk about your family. Besides im a stranger to you. why would you trust me anough to tell me about that." She smiled even thow her own words had hurt her but she refused to show that they did.

m1abrams
10-01-2005, 03:55 PM
"Here, take this," I said taking off my coat," Its a little big, but it will keep you warm."
I held my coat up to Saiyaka, they were very warm. Actually had them specially made, a certain old friend had allowed us to use some of her fur, Fire Rat fur to be exact. So not only were they tough, but they were damd warm too.
"I have long sleves so I should be fine," I said with a smile.

super trunks
10-01-2005, 04:41 PM
"Oh this is taking to long{Hido knocks on the door}Hello is anyone there a really strong person wants to battle{knock knock}Hello im so bored can someone please come out it wouldnt be very noble of you to hide now would it".

shorty65
10-02-2005, 10:13 AM
Kikianna walked through the village. She smiled when saw the children playing and laughing. One of the little girls ran up to her. girl: Lady Kiki i made this for!" she held out a shell necklace. Kiki: "Thank you. It's beautiful." She took it from her and ruffled her hair. She continued on to her house.

Dean haragatsu
10-02-2005, 12:23 PM
Dean looks at her and says"i think your perfect how you are."He yet tries to look at the sea but all he has seen is a reflection of her beuty so he desides to stay quiet.

shorty65
10-02-2005, 01:24 PM
Kikianna found her self heading for the ocean instead of her home. She stopped where the water met the sand. She slipped off her sandals and walked a few more feet into the water. she sat down. the water came up to her waist. she looked out at the horizen.

Kera
10-02-2005, 01:52 PM
Kinnara laughed "Perfect, You have to be crazy." She was laughing she hadnt laughed in so long it felt good. "Thanks i needed a laugh." She smiled noticing Dean was kinda avoiding looking in the water. Her ears twitched but her tail wagged side to side. "Im far from Perfect im not even a half demon or full." She said with a distant look then smiled again.

Dean haragatsu
10-02-2005, 02:07 PM
Dean finally looks at her and he hides his feelings saying"You are specail is all you don't have to be like everyone else to feel like it is all the same."He then looks at the sky and thinks to himself(what is this specail feeling i feel so much.)He then looks at the water and sighs.

Kera
10-02-2005, 02:13 PM
Kinnara looked at Dean and smiled "Dean your vary kind." She said With a warm smile. "Special is a nice word to describe me." She Sighed and looked at the water also her emeruld eyes held much sadness. But she quickly changed them into her normal emotionless eyes. "Dean, Ive never talked to some one for this long." She sighed again. "Normaly people i talk to say im a monster, Or please dont hurt my family." She remebered all those people that wanted to kill her when she stepped foot into almost any village she entered.

Dean haragatsu
10-02-2005, 02:22 PM
Dean looks at her as a cold spine shatering brease passes him and he says"its true,I don't hardly talk to anyone this long either."He pauses and from the things she said he notices se is sad so he turns to her with a bright smile and says"wana meet my freind?"
He hopes she says yes as he changes the subject quickly.

Chibi-chan
10-02-2005, 07:06 PM
Saiyaka couldn't help but smile, and she took the coat from her husband, putting it over herself. "I like it," she said with a nod, though the sleeves were much too big for her. "It makes me feel like I can be just like you, though I'm not sure if that's a good thing or a bad thing," she said in a teasing manner.

Kera
10-02-2005, 07:11 PM
Kinnara looked at dean alittle cinfused at why he changed the subject but smiled any way. "Sure Dean, IM be happy to meet your friend, As long at he isnt a pervert like that monk." She said monk with a growl. She pushed herself off the railing and waited for Dean to lead the way.

Dean haragatsu
10-02-2005, 07:27 PM
Dean walked down to the cabins leading the way to Tach before he came in he stoped and said"Kinnara......i.."He stops himself from continueing because it isent time and he realy wasent sure he should show weakness at the moment.

Kera
10-02-2005, 07:39 PM
Kinnara had followed Dean looking around as the they walked but when he talked to her she blinked "You what?" She asked Dean confused. Her ears twitched. She waited for him to answer she was confused really confused now.

super trunks
10-02-2005, 07:49 PM
{standing there Hido see's two people walking down the hallway towards tachs door}"Hello"{Hido notices that no one answers something must be wrong so he walkes to them}Hello is any thing wrong because if there is i can help you

Dean haragatsu
10-02-2005, 07:50 PM
"nevermind"he says as he turns and walks ahead thinking maybe tach can help him with his problem for he loves this girl wich will show a sighn of weakness and plus hese not realy sure that Naraku is realy dead.He ignores the personwho walked up to him because now he is in deep thaught.

Kera
10-02-2005, 08:03 PM
Kinnara watched Dean walk forward in thought. Now she was really confused. This guy confuses me alot, I wonder whats wrong with him She thought and jogged up next to him looking at the person that siad hi "Hello sorry but i think were in a hurry good bye." She said following Dean she put her hand on his shoulder. "Dean you ok you seem kinda out of hit now," She asked alittle worried. I just met this guy why am i worried over him argg ill think on this later she said in her head.

Dean haragatsu
10-02-2005, 08:07 PM
Dean dosent stop just says"nuthing and keps going then he finally gets near Tachs room.He dosent want to be rude so he only knocks on te door and stands there still thinking looking more tenste than before.

super trunks
10-02-2005, 08:23 PM
{Hido stands there as if he is a ghost}"Wow people are so rude now or days.{so Hido keeps on walking till he gets to the out side of the ship to finally see some daylight}AAAAHHH{yawns}I needed to get some air i was in that stuffy ship for too long"{being bored for so long Hido starts to lean over the rail and plays with the water with his powers he makes the water into two large shapes in the sky and makes the shapes dance in the evening sky CLUNK}What was that{Hido looks around the ship the hull and see's the guy that locked him in sand and a angry guy infront of him screaming

red storm
10-03-2005, 04:51 AM
Back on the deck, Sango was getting bored of the continuing discussion between the two hanyou's. Neither of the two had been showing any sign of giving up on the discussion, and the two kept trowing even more and more arguments into the discussion. Sango wasn't sure how long she could take it anymore.

"Getting bored?" Miroku said from behind Sango.
"I'm not sure what you're planning, but stop it."
"Hmm? Are you sure, I know a few things that are a lot more entertaining then this." Miroku whispered in Sango's ear.
Sango sighed. "I'm very tempted to take up your offer." She muttered. If only someone was to interupt these two, I might be able to introduce Ruki to the rest.

Cantelope
10-03-2005, 03:26 PM
OOC: (My oh my, how much ahve I missed? Sorry for the absense for like...3 days, kinda got caught up..anyways, seeing how the events are in hand....)

Tian was in hiding until suddenly the sand caught up around him, and literally dragged him from his hiding place. He was headed towards the ship! WITHOUT HIS SWORD!! Damn. Tian had to think fast, but the sand was constricting his movements. Who the hell are these people? After a couple minutes of just gliding along over the ocean water uncomfortably, he dropped with a plunk in front of a crazed looking man. Wait...wait a minute. Tian mustered up as much royalty in himself as he could.

"What do you mean WHO AM I? I'M TIAN NIU OF THE DRAGON CLAN!! Everyone knows that. Unless you're a foreigner, meaning you MUST be. So I believe I'M the one entitled to the question. What are you doing headed to MY country?"

But just then, Tian realized that he and the man weren't the only ones aboard. Bustling went on about below on the decks, with quite a crowd, all about their own business. Several carried weapons, but others didn't seem to. Weapons...warriors. An invasion? But what was with the sand? Tian should've gotten backups. The priests will eventually come looking for him when he doesn't come back anyways...what a predicament. Tian couldn't help bust cast a suspicious glance at the stranger who seemed to be the captain of the ship after observing the ship full of soldiers. Foe? Most likely.

(OOC...again: So anyways, I guess what's happened has happened, but how does your sand find me? I mean, it's not like it has eyes, brains or a soul. Although what's done is done, I won't have any problems with it until it gets pesky.)

shorty65
10-03-2005, 04:11 PM
Kikianna noticed a ship on the horizen. She strechted out her senses to see who was all on the ship. There were a couple hanyous, and several humans. She was wondering who could be coming to china. "I wonder if their from Japan."

Surimano
10-03-2005, 06:19 PM
Suriku awoke from his short "nap" and looked around, wondering if anyone noticed. No one noticed, good. He walked back below the ship holding his blade just in case anyone knew he had a jewel shard in each of his arms. "Ugg, I haven't eaten in a while..." He reached into his cloak and pulled out some fresh bread, he began to munch on it slowly. He looked around the ship, looking for something that might pique his interest. Unfortunatly, he found nothing. He just continued to roam the halls of the ship freely until they reached China...

Dean haragatsu
10-03-2005, 07:29 PM
(i am having ig errors)
Dean then turns to Kinnara and says"i don't think your strang or ugly at all i think your beutifull at least in my eyes."He looks at the floore ashamed of what the reply might be.

Naruto711
10-03-2005, 07:41 PM
OOC: im sorry about this but im quiting the RP and i dont know if ill ever be on AF after this post except for mabye five minutes a time. i dont care what you do with my character. You can make him talk in your posts or make him get killed when you reach china or just act like he was never here. Again im really sorry. It was fun will it lasted. Also keep Jiri respectable in your posts. I dont want him to turn into trash people toss around making him look stupid.

super trunks
10-03-2005, 08:19 PM
(OCC:can i use narutos character please I will use him this one time just to make my statment reasonable but i still want to use him)

(Hido goes walks toward the two and see's the distrustfulness in the strangers eye's)
Excuse medo you want me to handle the intruder.All you have to do is go inside and i'll handle him.

Jiri:Ok handle my lightwork(walks in the ship)

Kiro:Gosh i thought he would never leave(sighs)Listen if you do want to be killed by that psyco i guess you should follow me(Kiro leaves unassure if the stranger is following him)

Kera
10-04-2005, 06:03 AM
Kinnara blinked wondering where that came from "Thank you Dean, Thats really sweat." She said with a warm smile and gave Dean a hug I dont hug people why am i hugging Him She thought. Because you want to, Ahhh im confusing myself She let go of Dean and smiled again "I hope i didnt do any thing wrong in givin you a hug." She said hoping she didnt.

Dean haragatsu
10-04-2005, 06:12 AM
Dean smiled a little more shy now saying"it's ok"he then looked at his swords.He looked at her afterwards.

Kera
10-04-2005, 06:21 AM
Kinnara smiled again then looked at the door Dean was standing in front of "I dont think your friends there." She said then looked up and around like she noticed where they were. "Is this part of the ship under water?" She asked. "I dont like being underwater." She said alittle scared even if she was in a ship she was scared of being underwater.

Dean haragatsu
10-04-2005, 03:14 PM
Dean then says"guess not lets."He look sat her and leads the way upstairs back to the deck"let's go on top of the water then."He smiles because he is glad she hugged him but he dident want her to know thatjust yet.

m1abrams
10-04-2005, 04:07 PM
(OCC:can i use narutos character please I will use him this one time just to make my statment reasonable but i still want to use him)

(Hido goes walks toward the two and see's the distrustfulness in the strangers eye's)
Excuse medo you want me to handle the intruder.All you have to do is go inside and i'll handle him.

Jiri:Ok handle my lightwork(walks in the ship)

Kiro:Gosh i thought he would never leave(sighs)Listen if you do want to be killed by that psyco i guess you should follow me(Kiro leaves unassure if the stranger is following him)
Sorry Super Trunks....but no...acutally I have something in the works regarding that. So if you just hold on for a little while longer..than just maybe...MAYBE being the key word there. Oh and sorry I have been absent alot, my Dept has been getting alot of calls lately, I was up till 11 last night on a first alarm fire...so sometimes its hard to always be on and reply. But I am trying, allright...keep on going)

While myself and Saiyaka disucussed a few things down below decks, above on the mian dekc. My brother Taro had been wondering around, in his usuall get up of course, he took being apart of the Dog army very seriously, and always wore his uniform and kept it in prestien condition...alot of us called him a dork..including Kanna, who he had actually started to see awhile back.

"Damd its cold out here," Taro said alloud even though no one was around.
"That's becuase it is winter," a very low...depressing voice said from behind him.
"Hey Senshi, whats up," Taro said rekognizing the voice and turing around.
"The usuall...just wasting away on this damd ship," he said with a sigh.
"Damd...do you always have to make everything sound so depressing," Taro asked with half a grin.

"Becuase...everything is depressing," Senshi said glaring up at Taro.
"No...you are just weird," Taro said back with a laugh.
"Either way its depressing...so, how much longer," Senshi asked looking away.
"Oh about and hour and a half," Taro said looking out a barly noticable coast line.

"Good...becuase there are a few people on here...that we need to take care of...one of them has a jewel shard," Senshi said getting to his feet.

Kera
10-04-2005, 05:40 PM
Kinnara smiled and jogged up next to Dean "Yay fresh Air." She shouted as she jumped up on deck doing a flip in the air and landing with out making a sound. "Im happy were on deck now insted of under." She started humming as she walked to the railing. Kinnara could smell trees and people now over the salt water. "Were almost there." She smiled and looked at the water beat against to side of the boat.

Dean haragatsu
10-04-2005, 05:59 PM
Dean ran next to her and smelled around saying"hey you're right."He then turned and yelled"LAND HO!"like he was a real pirate and he stood next to her and huged her back not carring what she would do to him.

Kera
10-04-2005, 06:08 PM
Kinnara was shocked that Dean had hugged her And she smiled "Now your huging people?" She asked trying to be funny. "And my nose can smell just about any thing." She laughed, Then saw shore coming up she could barly see the pear. She wanted to jump off this Ship so bad. "When the ship gets about 100 feet away from the docks im jumping off." She said with a smirk. Also wanting to see how many people she could scare. She hadnt scared some one in a while. But she would never kill any one. Well any one that was innacent.

Chibi-chan
10-04-2005, 06:41 PM
Saiyaka smiled a little at Tach after a moment, looking at him for a long while. "...Tach...When would you want another child?" she asked, glancing towards the ground. "Umm...I mean, I know that we have been doing the things that will lead to another child, but...I'm not sure when you want another," she finished, looking a little nervous as she glanced back at her husband.

super trunks
10-04-2005, 06:51 PM
(While walking on the brige Hido walks into that sexy fox girl and someone else)Oh hello{waves}My name is Hido we met in the ship before remember

Dean haragatsu
10-04-2005, 07:14 PM
Dean stops hugging her blushing now saying"sorry."He then looks at hido and waves when he saw the land he was very exited to finally be sumwhere where he can train himself and then he ran to Kinara.he than asked"where your going anyway when we reach shoar."unaware if she was comming back or not this made him a little sad because she was the only one whoever talked to him in such a way.

Kera
10-04-2005, 07:20 PM
Kinnara thought for a second "To tell you the truth i dont really know." She said thinking. "So i guess ill hang with you for a while if thats ok with you?" She asked with a smile hoping he says its ok. "Im sure to find Bad Demons and plus i might be able to have a few good spars with who ever." She smiled kindly.

Dean haragatsu
10-04-2005, 07:35 PM
"Sure"Dean says without a second thaught.He then stands in front of her and asks"what where you thinking when you hugged me?"

m1abrams
10-04-2005, 07:37 PM
"Wow...well, I am alwasy ready for another child, or maybe even two," I said with a grin," Seriously though, I am ready whenever you are Saiyaka."
I leaned in and kissed Saiyaka, it sounded like maybe she felt guilty about us not having any kids over the years. I didnt quite know though, there was something in her voice I couldnt quite put my finger on. But I was guessing I would figure out sooner or later...in fact...I am sure if I just talked with Inuyasha I could figure it out.

Kagome was allways talking with Saiyaka, and I knew Inuyasha had a nasty habbit of ease dropping. I had caught him in the act a few times, and have been using it as ammo against him everytime he starts to get a little hot headed with me. Maybe Saiyaka had told Kagome something that I didnt know, and that Inuyasha had overheard.
"Its worth checking out," I said quietly to myself.

super trunks
10-04-2005, 07:39 PM
Hido just stands there as he is being ignored(these people are really urking my nerves so i will just try it one more time)Hello you two my name is kiro and you two are(looking at DEAN and KINNARA.

Kera
10-04-2005, 07:41 PM
Kinnara blinked and looked up at Dean "What was i thinking?" She thought for a second then smiled. "I was thinking what a great person you are and how kind youve been to me." She smiled warmly again. "That is what i was thinking. But i dont normaly hug people actally your the first person ive hugged in years." She said in thought and smiled again.

Dean haragatsu
10-04-2005, 07:46 PM
Dean smiled and sayed" yea me to but i mean what a nuice girl tho."He says to make it clear then he starts to laugh and look at shoar.

super trunks
10-04-2005, 07:47 PM
(pissed off Hido pushes Dean and says)listen buddy i havebeen trying too know you for a long time and you have been ignoring me so if you dont want to be cool with me.....(gives him a angry look)

Kera
10-04-2005, 07:52 PM
Kinnara jumped back in shock "Hey calm down we just didnt know you were ther if you noticed we were talking." Her anger rose and so did her Demonic Arua. She Started growling. She cracked her claws her ears were flat against her head and her tail flicked in anger.

Dean haragatsu
10-04-2005, 08:00 PM
"ide suggest you unhand me before you go over board."He says as he nears his hand to his Katana ready to strike hido down like the enemy he is becoming.

super trunks
10-04-2005, 08:21 PM
"wait hold on i dont want to get in a fight i just dont like to be ignored i apologized"."So who are you and who is she(looks at kinnara)".

Kera
10-04-2005, 08:25 PM
Kinnara looked at the guy and calmed down alittle bit relaxing abit. "Im Kinnara and a word of advice When people are talking i wouldnt interupt if i were you." She Growled and walked away. Shes not vary nice to new people.

Dean haragatsu
10-04-2005, 08:31 PM
Dean then chosses to kick out of Hido's hands a little ticked off of getting snatched up like that he only grows now holding both katana's.

super trunks
10-04-2005, 08:32 PM
I'm sorry(hido yells after kinnara he then looks at hido)(sticks out hand)I'm sorry my name is Hido and yours

Chibi-chan
10-04-2005, 10:07 PM
Saiyaka tilted her head to the side slightly, wondering what Tach had uttered under his breath. She had a look in her eyes that she knew something that he didn't, but would be telling him soon. "...Hmm...Don't try and get Inuyasha to tell you things that are between Kagome and myself," she stated, as if she had read her husband's mind. There as also a smirk crossing her face as she told him this, then she kissed him back. "You'll know when I find the time...You'll find out my secret..."

shorty65
10-05-2005, 02:38 PM
((i'm beginning to feel left out. but i guess i came in a little late.)) Kikianna continued to watch the ship. ~I wonder why their coming here? No one usually comes to this village for trade.~

super trunks
10-05-2005, 02:45 PM
ooc:shorty 65 your the girl i jump in front of

[Hido finnaly gives up with making friends with those two and uses his wind power to jump 30 feet to the shore and lands in front of a girl]"Oh hello my name is Hido and yours is".

Dean haragatsu
10-05-2005, 03:14 PM
Dean stops growling and takes his hands away from his katannas and says"that guy will surely pay"under his breath.He then walks to Kinnara and says"so we are going with my freinds and Miroku huh?"He is a lil exited that she's joining him but ticked off the Hido grabbed him in such a way.

shorty65
10-05-2005, 03:54 PM
Kikianna jumps back startled. "What the...." She sees a boy. "Oh hi!Nice to meet you! My name's Kikianna." She smiled sweetly at him.

Kera
10-05-2005, 05:38 PM
Kinnara was still alittle tense but relaxed alittle more. "Ya i guess so just Keep Miroku away from me hes already tried to hang all over me." She said with a small smile "Im sorry for acting that way im not vary nice when it comes to other people interfearing in busness that their not involved in." She said alittle annoyed but calmed down once again and smiled.

Dean haragatsu
10-05-2005, 05:50 PM
Dean is now calmer than before saying"yea me to espesaily grabbing me like that realy ticks me off."He turns to her and smiles sort of a romantic like but yet still a smile and says"hmm Miroku is in biiiig trouble."

Kera
10-05-2005, 05:56 PM
Kinnara Blushed and turned away. "Hes in big trouble you say. Why is that? Because he was touching me." She asked then turned back towards Dean and smirked knowing she probley got him there.

Dean haragatsu
10-05-2005, 06:09 PM
"Yes"Dean says with no hesitation and then he turns twards the balcony as he returns back into Neko randomly.He then catches onto the railing and fliping under it doing some kinda comeback move sliding against the floor all the way to the back of the boat as he catches on the railing again and sits on it kitty cat like.

m1abrams
10-05-2005, 07:56 PM
(OOC: Dean...please...Please! Can you use spaces in your replies. I know I have asked this quite a few times before, so I will ask one last time. Use spaces, I have a hard time understanding your whole reply. Thanks)

"A secret huh, well that sounds interesting," I said with a smirk," I guess I will figure out sooner or later wont I."
I was about to kiss Saiyaka again...and well...take things further. Or atleast that was what I was planning, but before I could get close enough. I heard our door swing open, before the person standing in the doorway even said a word, I knew who it was.
"What the hell are you two doing up so early," Kokoru said standing in the doorway.

"Is it really...that much of a concern to you," I said quietly.
"Yeah, especially when me and Shippou can't sleep a wink with you two screwing around in here," Kokoru said leaning up against the door.
"We werent screwing around!" I yelled rather anoyed.
"You were about to though, that much I can tell," Kokoru said as she rolled her eyes.

Chibi-chan
10-05-2005, 09:41 PM
"Actually," Saiyaka said, looking towards Kokoru and shaking her head a little. "We weren't planning on doing something like that. At least, I wasn't planning on it," she said a little sheepishly, looking towards Tach. There was a bit of an apologetic look in her eyes. She would have to explain very soon why she hadn't been planning on taking things further, like he had wanted.

red storm
10-06-2005, 04:08 AM
I must be strong, I must be strong, I must be strong. Sango kept repeating in her head. Running out of arguments, the two hanyou's had shifted their topics from swords to sword styles of combat. Sango was slowly losing it. They just keep going and going, please Naraku be alive and attack or something, anything!
Miroku, seing his fianceé slowly slipping to the abyss of insanity decided to interfere. "Hey, looks like we are aproaching the shore. Maybe this is a good time to rejoin with the others."
Sango send a blessed look towards Miroku and nodded vigorously. "He's right! And I think Tach wanted to clear something with you, Inuyasha."
Growling at being interupted Inuyasha got up. "Allright, allright. Let's go then."
Sango turned to Ruki. "You might as well tag along, we'll be able to introduce you to the others easier."

With the two hanyou's now silenced, the four walked calmly down to the cabins. Ariving there, they were greeted by Kokoru's voice.
"Yeah, especially when me and Shippou can't sleep a wink with you two screwing around in here." This was shortly followed by Tach protesting, and Saiyaka denying. Miroku, of course, decided to have his own say in the matter.
"Hmm, enjoying the pleasures of life this early Tach? Very good, good to see you listened to my advise."

Ruki leaned in close to Inuyasha "Does ero-bousan have a deathwish or something?"
Inuyasha shook his head. "He's just Miroku." He then raised his voice. "No matter how much I enjoy a good fight, I don't think now is the time, since we are aproaching shore. " He grinned at Tach and Kokuro. "Besides, I hardly think cabins are equiped to handle what you two can throw agains each other."

shorty65
10-06-2005, 05:22 AM
Kikianna sat on the sand. She watched the ship. She hadn't seen one in years. The last time she saw one was when she stoed away on one to leave home. Thats how she ended up here.

Kera
10-06-2005, 06:02 AM
Kinnara laughed "Are you hyper now?"
She asked laughing at what he just did. "That was neat but funny at the same time." She told him laughing. Then she saw Dean sitting on the railing like he was a cat and fell on her butt laughing.
"Thats the cutest thing ive ever seen." She said laughing harder.

Dean haragatsu
10-06-2005, 06:23 AM
Dean lets go of the railing and walks to her.
He then puts his hand out to her"no i am not hyper it's just sumthing i do to train my teqneque."
He then smirks and says"need a lift?"

Kera
10-06-2005, 06:28 AM
Kinnara stopped laughing but smiled and took Dean's hand "Yes i think i do i laughed to hard." She smiled and her ears twitched.

super trunks
10-06-2005, 03:08 PM
*shakes his head*Woh i must have blacked out for a minute.Im sorry i am so hungry do you have any food.

shorty65
10-06-2005, 03:22 PM
She looks up at him. "Yes." She stood. "Follow me." She started walking back toward the village.

super trunks
10-06-2005, 03:29 PM
"Ok thank you a lot I am so hungry(stomach growls)aaaaaawwwwwwww its starting to hurt.I think there is something wrong with me (throws up)oooooowwwwwwww I dont feel so good.

shorty65
10-06-2005, 03:37 PM
Looks at him. "Oh no!" She put an arm around his shoulders and started guided him to her house. "How long has it been since the last time you ate?"

super trunks
10-06-2005, 03:42 PM
About 4 hours but it was ship food so i don't know if it was cleaned right though.Thanks for the support since i decided to come to china no one has been nice to me besides you,someone named Genrai,and someone else named Kuri so........thank you.

Cantelope
10-06-2005, 03:44 PM
(OOC: Well, I see that you guys haven't worked out Jiri. Well seeing as I'm in the midst of a conversation, I'll just close it off, and leave him be. That okay?)

Jiri eyed Tian carefully, analyzing him...his words? No...analyzing Tian himself. As if he was worth it to receive an answer, until finally his lips..twitched? Something resembling a smile of sorts...can't be.

Jiri paused for a second more and replied, "We aren't an attack force if that's what you truly believe. So put down your bravado and please settle down. Just some traders and adventurers looking for something." Jiri then walked off, to patrol his ship, and make sure everything was in check.

Tian could only stare and blink uncertainly at the man's back 'til he disappeared to lower decks. Was his act so imperfected? Oh well, it doesn't quite matter anyhow. Once the ship hits land, he'll just head back to the temple. In the meantime he can browse the ship for some rare goods from Japan, although a group of fellows caught his eye, descending to the lower levels, all seeming armed. Tian was still suspicious of this Jiri man, and tailed the group without a sound.

Tian leaned against a corner, out of sight, and eyes closed, listening in to their conversation with slight Ki enhanced hearing. He managed to catch something about a man named Tach, and then a female whispering something, and a male muttering back lowly, and then increasing volume, seemingly bragging about his companion's fighting strength. Tian's suspicion levels rose exponentially, but he decided to gather more info on his prey, and stood silently, continuing to eavesdrop.

m1abrams
10-06-2005, 03:44 PM
"I wasnt doing anything!" I shouted again fire shooting up behind me.
"Sure, we beleive you," Kokoru said pushing the matter even more.
I was about to burst forward and start pounding Kokoru and Miroku in the head for continuing to talk about it. But I quickly realized...that there was danger elsewhere. The danger that me and Inuyasha faced every day, it may not seem like anything to anyone else. But it was important to us, and our kids.

"Hey Inuyasha...you smellin that," I said suddenly.
"Yep, another day another attempt...atleast they try," Inuyasha said with a sigh.
"Are you two talking about..."
"Yes," both me and Inuyasha said simoltaniously cutting off Sango.
Both of sighed one last time and then both just to the side, at that moment two small throwing knives came from both the window behind me and from down the hall to Inuyasha's right. Of course they both missed, I caught the one that was aimed at me as it was still in the air. Inuyasha let the other one hit the wall before he grabbed it again and yanked it out of the wood.

"Nice try you two, but better luck next time," Inuyasha said spinning the small knife on his finger by the loop on the end of the handle.
"Heh...you caught us again," Inuyasha son Koi said as he leaped down from a whole in the top of the hallway.
"Yeah, everytime too...but atleast this time we got into position before you found us," Mutsuki said as he lept inside from the window.
"Your getting better that's why...and this time you used a smaller weapon too. Great idea using these...what ever they are," I said looking at the knive.

"Its called a Kunai dad," Mutsuki said looking at me flatly," they are the supposed weapon of those Ninja's that you told us about in all those stories. Not that we beleive it...we just thought these weapons would work atleast. That's why we force....erI mean askedTotosai make em for us."

shorty65
10-06-2005, 03:45 PM
She smiled sweetly at him. "No trouble." They walked to her house. She brought him inside and laid him on a futon. "Stay there. I'll be back with some herbs and food. Clean food." She walked out of the room.

super trunks
10-06-2005, 04:00 PM
Thank you so much said Kiro as she was leaving.She is so nice to me i should return the favor when I feel better i will return the favor to her Kiro says passing out.

shorty65
10-06-2005, 04:03 PM
A few minutes later she came back with a tray with food and a bowl with some medicine. She set it next to him. She sat on her knees. "Drink the medicine first then eat."

red storm
10-06-2005, 04:06 PM
Ruki blinked as certain things happened in rapid succession. First, she sensed an ambush, then the ambush snapped open. Ruki reflexively grabbed a kunai from her puch and crouched in a defensive stance, yet the two dog demons in front of her handled the ambush like it was part of their everyday life. But what surprised her the most were the weapons the two used. They were weapons that were very much known to her, which they should be. After all, she had been training with them for most of her life.

Blinking away the memories of home, Ruki refocused on the conversation.
"....they are the supposed weapon of those Ninja's that you told us about in all those stories. Not that we believe it...we just thought these weapons would work at least. That's why we force....er, I mean asked Totosai make em for us."

Ninjas? Stories? What the hell?
"What do you mean stories?" Ruki said, still gripping her kunai. "I am a ninja, and I use those weapons daily to get me out of nasty situations."

super trunks
10-06-2005, 04:08 PM
[Kiro wakes up]"Ohhh thank you so much{kiro takes the medican then eats the food}ooohhh this is good who made this you".

shorty65
10-06-2005, 04:10 PM
She smiled and nodded. "I've been living on my own for awhile. So over the years i've perfected my cooking." pain flashed in her eyes for a brief moment then dissappered. "So why are you here?"

Saiyuko
10-06-2005, 04:15 PM
"Hey, how long till we get to Kyoto?"Tokashi asked the man driving the carriage."Maybe a couple more hours."He responded. Tokashi sighed, he stared at the sky."Naomi, I hope you're alright."Tokashi whispered.

super trunks
10-06-2005, 04:15 PM
"I'm traveling the world to try and fixproblems people have so do you have a proplem{chomp chomp}I will fix it if you{CHOMP CHOMP}all you have to do is wait for me to rejuvenate and i can take on any proplem".

shorty65
10-06-2005, 04:21 PM
She laughed. "No. I fixed my problem years ago." Once again pain flashed in her eyes. "the only problem i havenow is....." she trailed off. "Nevermind."

super trunks
10-06-2005, 04:25 PM
Wait you can tell me if I tell you a secret will you tell me your problem.If I think it is really bad I will stay with you to the end no doubt about it.

shorty65
10-06-2005, 04:28 PM
She shook her head. "It's nothing. But i will tell you my other problem." She paused. "I've been looking for friends. But no one wants to be mine because of what i did."

Dean haragatsu
10-06-2005, 04:40 PM
Dean pulls her up as he but he tries to make it so she can't hear him.He then smiles and says"so what about your family?"asking but then he smelt something wrong going on and He skimmerdly ran to Tach with both hands on his Katanas ready for an attack.

super trunks
10-06-2005, 04:40 PM
Well it just so happens i have no friends either so i'll be your friend and now its my time to tell you my secret.I.......dont remember my........past.I am so glad I got that of my chest.{chomp chomp}aaahhhhhhhhhhhh that food was delicous.

shorty65
10-06-2005, 04:41 PM
Laughs. "I'm glad you liked it." She took his tray and walked back out of the room.

Saiyuko
10-06-2005, 04:45 PM
Tokashi got off the carriage hours later, sighing and followed the directions that one of his village's survivor's gave,when I arrived at the place, the man was right, and my sister was there."Naomi!"Tokashi called out. His sister turned around and smiled, rushing over to him. However the happiness only lasted for a moment, knowing that I also had to deal with evenging everyone of the village.I bid a slight farewell then left. "Heh....once again I'm wandering aimlessly..."He laughed, knewing it was pathetically true. But then he was impaled by a blade from behind, his vision beginning to blur...

"Damn it's that same dream again, it was only a week ago and I continue to still see it, but why is it that at the end of it I'm always killed by this mysterious man?I wonder...."Tokashi said as he woke up.

"Kid, will you ever stop talking to yourself?"

Tokashi's face went red."U-u-uh,have we arrived yet?"Tokashi said trying to change the subject.

"We'll probaly hit China in a bit..."

Takoshi and a man had hid thmselves in the cargo of a ship bound for China, they have both obviously snuck onto the ship without anyone noticing.

"Kid, do you have a spare cloak?With that, you can sneak up up to the deck to get some food pretty easily."

"If you stop calling me kid I will, I'm not that much younger than you."

"Alright,alright k-uh, I mean Tokashi."

Tokashi handed him his spare cloak sighing."You better give it back once you're through."Tokashi said.

"Of course."

As he left Tokashi chuckled and took a riceball out of his sack."Idiot." Tokashi said, slightly laughing.

shorty65
10-06-2005, 05:18 PM
Kikianna came back and sat next to Kiro. "So what are you?"

Kera
10-06-2005, 05:33 PM
When Kinnara was pulled up she smiled hearing Deans quistion she frowned but he left before she could say any thing. So she took off after Deab wondering what was going on.

super trunks
10-06-2005, 05:37 PM
I dont know I cant remember a lot of things and I dont know why.I dont remember anything(Hido blavks out and has a dream that I cant explain because i would get kicked off the forum)

30 minutes later:

(Hido wakes up)aaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh oh my god(Hido starts to break out crying because of the pain he remebers.

shorty65
10-06-2005, 05:40 PM
Kikianna is startled. She doesn't know what to do so she just put her arms around him, comforting him. "Shhh....it's ok. What happened?"