PDA

View Full Version : Disgaea Hour of Darkness

Ryu Kazuhiro
09-25-2005, 01:00 AM
Hi everyone! Does anyone play this RPG? If so, tell us what you like about it and some of your achievements in the game!

I like Disgaea, because of its incredible battle system to switch in and out of battle. The number of character classes to unlock and choose from is incredible! I'm level 9999 and I pwnd the so-called Lord of Terror, Baal and his ubre form!:D Yoshitsuna and Arcadia are a few of my favorite items to have.:p

Fruits Basket Girl
09-25-2005, 01:07 AM
oh? i never heard of that game b4. what's it about?

Ryu Kazuhiro
09-25-2005, 01:18 AM
Basically, it is a demon prince going about to reclaim the title of Overlord. His father was a fair and noble demon overlord, but he passed away. Larharl's father went to an alternate dimension to halt an invasion from greater demons. He was weakened and died... The game is fun with an interesting story and there are multiple endings depending on how you completed the game. And get this: no item, even if they are the same, will have same stats. And you can even level up your equipment to unbelievable levels! The game is played so that you're never stuck and the story progresses quite smoothly. It also has quite a bit of humor and is a fun RPG to have on PS2. The way you grow is like becoming god. Imagine having every stat in the millions or billions! The max level is 9999! I think the most powerful enemy is like level 4500 or something. Plus the battle system allows characters to perform insane combos when you're in a certain formation. Imagine quadruple damage on a single unlucky foe! This game is deep. Very deep. So that's what it's roughly about. Thank you for listening Fruits Basket Girl san! Arigato!:laugh:

By the way, do you own a PS2? You could get the game. It's fun!

Marie2007
09-25-2005, 01:21 AM
i do it is an interesting rpg but a fun one none the less

Fruits Basket Girl
09-25-2005, 01:27 AM
oh cool.

shi_amai
09-25-2005, 01:38 AM
No ;_; I've looked for this game forever, but I can never find it, and that makes me sad, because it looks so awesome.

Annik
09-25-2005, 02:38 AM
If I had money, I'd go get it, but I don't.

I've wanted it for a long time. There are penguins.