PDA

View Full Version : Aether's Going To Be A Daddy

Darrmyth
09-24-2005, 09:05 PM
well i just found out that my Ex-Gf is pregnant and it is mine.
i am so happy at the moment. just thought i would tell you guy's and girl's.

Fruits Basket Girl
09-24-2005, 09:06 PM
oh alrighty then....???

Marie2007
09-24-2005, 09:07 PM
congrats Aether

Darrmyth
09-24-2005, 09:12 PM
Thanks guy's

super trunks
09-24-2005, 09:14 PM
congrats to you mr.aether your a father all because u got your freak on

Darth Tyranus
09-24-2005, 09:14 PM
So are you actually keeping it? I mean you're only 19.

Priest The Holy
09-24-2005, 09:18 PM
awwwwwwwwww the pretty lil baby -looks at the unborn baby-awwwwww i love babys

Taikyo
09-24-2005, 09:25 PM
congrats on the baby! ^_^ i hope that you get to see it and help raise it too! =3

ThatBurnyFeelin
09-24-2005, 09:29 PM
Momma's gonna be so pissed.....

mimiruchan
09-24-2005, 09:30 PM
Oh wow! I come back to AF and already theres happy news ^_^ congrats I hope things go good with you and your ex ^_^ Babys are so awsome <33

DragonNight
09-24-2005, 09:32 PM
Thast awesome!
a tad weird, but hey, its your baby ^^
do you know if its a boy or girl?

Darth Tyranus
09-24-2005, 09:32 PM
Many of you don't seem to grasp the seriousness of this situation, actually it seems none of you do.

00Hellsing00
09-24-2005, 09:42 PM
Many of you don't seem to grasp the seriousness of this situation, actually it seems none of you do.
True , this has alot of seriousness. But i mean , he is having it , so you'd you rather put him down and then have a baby with a broken home , or try to make the best of the situation regarless of other factors ?? Thats wat i think neways

Darth Tyranus
09-24-2005, 09:50 PM
or try to make the best of the situation regarless of other factors
Are you try to sound like an idiot? This is not a "lets make the best of it" situation, have a child is extremely serious and NOT something to be taken lightly. And two 19 year old kids probably would make less than stellar parents. It would be in a kids best interest to not have kids.

Megumi Oaks
09-24-2005, 10:13 PM
Darth, why does it matter to you what someone else does with their lives? Just because people would make a different decision than YOU would, doesn't mean their decision is wrong, or that you're right.

Aether, ignore Darth. Although, you had to expect some criticism. Posting this for all the board to see. That was just silly, but if you wanted to spread your business about, well, I'm glad you're proud of it.

And, just realize life isn't going to be all peachy. Babies are a responsibility. It's not just all fun. Life is going to have hard times, expecially with your age and most likely income. Just try your best.

Tohru Sohma
09-24-2005, 10:13 PM
If they wanna have kids, it's they're decision. I wish good luck with your kid. :)

Kilawher Shazarade
09-24-2005, 10:18 PM
I agree with Megumi. Darth, you are in no position to be saying those kinds of things. Just calm down.

And Aether, congratulations. I am glad you are happy. Please take good care of him/her. I'm sure you will. :D

Masali
09-24-2005, 10:23 PM
calm down? he's right.
How in the hell is this GOOD news? you're what? 18-19? well aether, forget college! forget supporting that kid of yours, congradulations my friend YOU have seriously Fscked up.

Megumi Oaks
09-24-2005, 10:28 PM
Masali, don't be ignorant. I have a friend at work who had a child at 17. She's two semesters away from graduating from UCCS. A FOUR year college. Better than many people do. She has her own place, and supports her child and herself just fine, with some child support from the father. She's happy, also. Imagine that. Seriously, you're being very closed-minded.

Is having a child at 19 the best decision? No. But, it's not a horrible one. People do it, and they DO go somewhere in life. Not all, granted. But, who's to say that has anything to do with having a child? You need to go re-evaluate your views on other people. No one is perfect. Life isn't about being perfect, it's about living.

sumae_the_firewolf
09-24-2005, 10:31 PM
Many of you don't seem to grasp the seriousness of this situation, actually it seems none of you do.It is serious... but it is also a happy ocassion... and instead of bring him down I want to be supportive... I think it may be a bad thing he got her preg. but if he is happy about it than we should be happy for him. Congrats on the child... I hope you can have an active role in the childs life. My mom had me at 18 I was an accident... SHE made it through collage with no support from my blood father. He wasnt there when I was born and has never been in my life. If you try hard enough you can get through this... life is precious and should be celebrated no matter what the situation.

Masali
09-24-2005, 10:31 PM
Masali, don't be ignorant. I have a friend at work who had a child at 17. She's two semesters away from graduating from UCCS. A FOUR year college. Better than many people do. She has her own place, and supports her child and herself just fine, with some child support from the father. She's happy, also. Imagine that. Seriously, you're being very closed-minded.

Is having a child at 19 the best decision? No. But, it's not a horrible one. People do it, and they DO go somewhere in life. Not all, granted. But, who's to say that has anything to do with having a child? You need to go re-evaluate your views on other people. No one is perfect. Life isn't about being perfect, it's about living.
oh Im sorry, I just thought paying 30,000 a year and supporting a child would be hard work, guess I have to re-examine my "ignorant closed minded" out look on life. sorry for clogging up the internet with my stupidy, because as you have so clearly stated, you are the sage of ethics and knowlage. my apologies, goddess.

Megumi Oaks
09-24-2005, 10:35 PM
I didn't say it wasn't hard work. It -is-. But, life is hard. Good friggin' lord. If someone wants to have a child, then who are you to say that at this point in their life, it's the wrong decision? Huh? You don't live their life, you don't know.

And dear, having a child at ANY age is hard work. Being financial stable makes it a bit easier, but there are ways to get around that.

So, yeah. Their 19. Their age is the problem? Yet, it's ok for a 30 year old on welfare to have a child? Come on. Why don't you just lobby for a law to have people test to be able to parent children. Limit our freedoms. Yay. Sounds fun.

Masali
09-24-2005, 10:41 PM
I didn't say it wasn't hard work. It -is-. But, life is hard. Good friggin' lord. If someone wants to have a child, then who are you to say that at this point in their life, it's the wrong decision? Huh? You don't live their life, you don't know.

And dear, having a child at ANY age is hard work. Being financial stable makes it a bit easier, but there are ways to get around that.

So, yeah. Their 19. Their age is the problem? Yet, it's ok for a 30 year old on welfare to have a child? Come on. Why don't you just lobby for a law to have people test to be able to parent children. Limit our freedoms. Yay. Sounds fun.
but are they WILLING to work that hard? at 19 all you want to do is go out, drink, have some fun. this means that you won't do that again until the child can look out for themselves the slightest bit. and Im hardly saying limit freedom, I just think horney teenagers should excersise a little bit of control before stickin their junk wherever there's hole.

Darth Tyranus
09-24-2005, 10:48 PM
Life isn't about being perfect, it's about living.

And making good decisions.

Is having a child at 19 the best decision? No
Well I'm glad we got that straight.

it's not a horrible one.
It wasn't even a decision it was an accident.

Darth, why does it matter to you what someone else does with their lives? Just because people would make a different decision than YOU would, doesn't mean their decision is wrong, or that you're right.

Have you ever heard the word advice before? That's what i was giving you can take it or leave it but the fact remains children are a far more serious proposition then most kids going around scrweing each other care to realize.

And, just realize life isn't going to be all peachy. Babies are a responsibility. It's not just all fun. Life is going to have hard times, expecially with your age and most likely income. Just try your best.

Yeah just try your best, sadly your best doesn't always measure up to what a child needs. Leaving your parents to pick up the slack for your accident.

I have a friend at work who had a child at 17. She's two semesters away from graduating from UCCS. A FOUR year college. Better than many people do. She has her own place, and supports her child and herself just fine, with some child support from the father. She's happy, also. Imagine that. Seriously, you're being very closed-minded.

I too knew teen mothers going through school, but saying that their lifes sans child would be easier would be the understatement of the decade. And your friend is the exception not the rule.

I feel like digging up some of the unromantic truths on teen pregnancies just to show you how horrible this can turn out. I stand by what i said before, kids shouldn't have kids. I say teen/ early twenties parents hitting their kids in public because they have no idea how to be a good parent. The sign of a good parent is that your kids listen to you without ever having to raise your hand to them.

Megumi Oaks
09-24-2005, 10:49 PM
Hmm. Control. You know, you can try as hard as you can, but you can't control things. Now, I'm going to bring a bit of my experience into this.

I'm 6 weeks pregnant. I was told I could never have children, because of endometriosis. So, did I go around and have unprotected sex? No. There's still STDs. So, I was using condoms, still. Yet, there it is. It happens. If I give up this child, there's a good chance I'll never have another one.

It's easy for you to sit there and pass judgement. Say what the "best" move for them would be. But, unless you've been through it, and made the decision, you don't know what it's like to face it. So, take off your preaching suit, son.

-Shizu-
09-24-2005, 10:51 PM
congrads and have fun!

shi_amai
09-24-2005, 10:58 PM
Congratulations.

Now then. The both of you are best off stopping this right now, before I bring in the mods. This isn't justabout how hard it will be to take care of a baby so young, because that's how you two are talking now, it's about how he's happy he's having a baby, and how we are to congratulate him. So stop it, now.

Darth Tyranus
09-24-2005, 11:00 PM
but you can't control thingsNot true this is something you can control, even if it just by not having sex that is still a form of control.

I'm 6 weeks pregnant. I was told I could never have children, because of endometriosis. So, did I go around and have unprotected sex? No. There's still STDs. So, I was using condoms, still. Yet, there it is. It happens. If I give up this child, there's a good chance I'll never have another one.
So how are the other two pieces of this puzzle taking it? You know your parents and the father. Here's another question do you really think you can support a child at 19?

It's easy for you to sit there and pass judgementFun too.

Say what the "best" move for them would be. But, unless you've been through it, and made the decision, you don't know what it's like to face it. So, take off your peaching suit, son.
I don't have a peaching suit more of an apple person. By choice do you mean sex or pregnancy? At any rate the only real choice here is the sex part the knocked up part is a total accident so that means it wasn't a choice. So in a sense you're right i haven't made the choice becuase in this case it quite simply doesn't exsist.

Regex
09-24-2005, 11:03 PM
There is a lot more involved than simple numbers. There are so many factors involved in parenting a child. One thing is abundantly clear. Having a child forces you to mature immensely. The age you are when you are a parent does not necessarilly limit your parenting ability. The biggest deciding factor is your own reaction to how things are. And do you know what? Simple words of encouragement are often times all it takes to help incite the right reactions. The best way to help a parent fail is to discourage them and make them feel worse about themselves and their previous decisions.

Let's face it. Decisions were made, and none of them can be changed. The best way to handle the situation is to make the best of what's to come. Why dwell on the past, when you should be focusing on the present, as a means to shape your future?

I, for one, am happy for you. It's a big step you've taken (Even if you didn't intend to take this step), and I hope you raise a fine human being.

Kyo Kusanagi
09-24-2005, 11:56 PM
Don't know enough of the situation to criticize him or anything. So all I will say is good luck at raising the child and hope that you make the best of it.

Darth Tyranus
09-25-2005, 12:22 AM
um it was my own party i got blind rotten dunk and then made out with this really fine chick and then passed out at like three in the morning it was great.

Yeah I'm sure you will make a GREAT father.

Darrmyth
09-25-2005, 01:02 AM
thanks for all the support guys and girl's it all help's.

*Shi_amai message me please*

YaiiShi°
09-25-2005, 03:03 AM
Congratulation! I hope you be a great father. And good luck! =3

.Lovebeat
09-25-2005, 04:10 AM
Congrats! ^.^ Good luck with the kid!!! :D

Keitaru-san
09-25-2005, 05:00 AM
hmmm congrats.. fatherhood is hard and sweet.

bms
09-25-2005, 08:00 AM
Congrates new daddy

Darth Tyranus
09-25-2005, 08:23 AM
Aether_Storm since your so excited about this child of yours you must have a good plan for supporting it right? Why don't you share it.

teed
09-25-2005, 09:12 AM
so happy for you^^

be a good father!!:p

Alien Sinn
09-25-2005, 10:37 AM
Ex? Well that's just peachy ain't it? I hope you two decide who gets the kid or there'll be court time. And sometimes the judge can throw you in jail for nothing. It happened to a guy I knew, he was only imprisoned for 2 days but it was still a huge load of bull!

There are people at my high school that are pregnant. This year alone over 30 of the high school girls got pregnant over the summer. It was because that in 8th grade for home economics part of the class was to take home a fake baby that simulated a real child. (They were driving me insane!!!) The girls thought it was so fun to take the fake ones home that they had a real baby. I believe the full count was 37 girls at the high school had kids. They all dropped out and have a 20% chance of getting into college because they are a middle school drop out. (They quit school right before ninth grade.) YOU! The 19-year-old with the kid!! I wish you luck in the future because trust me you are gonna need it like oxygen! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAA!!!!

You didn't see nothing.

Oh yeah and Aether, congratulations but beware of lawsuites. It is your ex after all.

Loljoke
09-25-2005, 11:24 AM
Congratulations and let's hope it works out well ^^
And come on Darth, give the guy a break, it's his life. I know quite some people that have been even younger when they got a child, and they are just fine. You just got to put your mind to it.

Halio
09-25-2005, 12:27 PM
Congrats hope you have fun parenting! ^_^

Darth Tyranus
09-25-2005, 12:46 PM
It was because that in 8th grade for home economics part of the class was to take home a fake baby that simulated a real child. (They were driving me insane!!!) The girls thought it was so fun to take the fake ones home that they had a real baby.I seriously doubt that's why they became pregant.

Darth, give the guy a break, it's his lifeIt is no longer just his life it is now anothers life. And he has shown nothing but the utmost incompetence on this web site. And he has posted no plans on how he will support his child. It's fine and dandy if he wants to throw his life away but how well off do you think a child who grows up with two way to damn young parents who aren't even together is going to be?

Most of the posts in this thread are painful "congrats on your accident just try your best, who cares if you ruin your kids life." I feel horrible for children with young parents, young people don't know anything. How can two people who couldn't even use enough restraint and contol in their lifes expect to successfully train someone else how how to progress with thiers! It's totally mind blowing how short sighted everyone here is.

Loljoke
09-25-2005, 12:57 PM
I seriously doubt that's why they became pregant.
It is no longer just his life it is now anothers life. And he has shown nothing but the utmost incompetence on this web site. And he has posted no plans on how he will support his child. It's fine and dandy if he wants to throw his life away but how well off do you think a child who grows up with two way to damn young parents who aren't even together is going to be?

Most of the posts in this thread are painful "congrats on your accident just try your best, who cares if you ruin your kids life." I feel horrible for children with young parents, young people don't know anything. How can two people who couldn't even use enough restraint and contol in their lifes expect to successfully train someone else how how to progress with thiers! It's totally mind blowing how short sighted everyone here is. Personally I'm kinda one of those kids, and I am living a great life.

Darth Tyranus
09-25-2005, 01:04 PM
But many do not, most drop outs don't lead great lifes and it ends up being taken out on their children.

Ollie
09-25-2005, 01:05 PM
Uhh...yeah.

Anyway, I'll keep my own thoughts out of it and just say, good luck. With whatever you choose. =)

Negi
09-25-2005, 01:17 PM
Well hey if you are happy about that then Congrats!

Megumi Oaks
09-25-2005, 06:53 PM
It's fine and dandy if he wants to throw his life away but how well off do you think a child who grows up with two way to damn young parents who aren't even together is going to be?

Hmm. Many children's parents aren't together nowadays. Welcome to the 2000s. Again, who are you to judge what's young or not? You do not know the mother, do you? She could be even more mature than you are, which would not be hard.

Most of the posts in this thread are painful "congrats on your accident just try your best, who cares if you ruin your kids life." I feel horrible for children with young parents, young people don't know anything. How can two people who couldn't even use enough restraint and contol in their lifes expect to successfully train someone else how how to progress with thiers! It's totally mind blowing how short sighted everyone here is.

Young people know enough to raise a child. Raising a child isn't like "training" anything. It isn't a dog. You try your best. That's how raising a child is, whether you are 35 or 19. You can only do so much, make so many impressions on your child. The rest is your child's decisions, friends, experience...

And, just because they won't raise a child with all of the money in the world, does not mean that the child will be "scarred" or raised horribly. Love is more important than money. Yet, you do not know. You've probably never been poor. You probably weren't raised poor. So, keeping your opinions, which are based off a very limited view and most likely no personal experience, to yourself would be a wise idea.

Yuna
09-25-2005, 07:13 PM
Congrats, Aether. As long as your good with the baby being born then by all means.. you have my blessings. ^^; Good luck to you, her and the baby. ^^

<3/Sakuu

Darth Tyranus
09-25-2005, 07:20 PM
Hmm. Many children's parents aren't together nowadays. Welcome to the 2000sAnd it's hard on the kids, for the most part anyway.

who are you to judge what's young or not?Ask any real adult and they will tell 19 is young.

She could be even more mature than you are, which would not be hard.
Yeah I'm so immature for thinking 19 year olds are to young to raise a child on their own. I can't argue with your supreme logic on that one, yeah I'm being such a baby with actually trying to counter your views with well thought out logical post.

And you're right we know nothing of the mother since we have no information on her at all. But i have yet to meet a truly mature 19 year old.

Young people know enough to raise a childMost young people can't run their own lives let alone guide someone elses.

Raising a child isn't like "training" anything. It isn't a dog.No it is very much training, teaching could replace the word training but essentially they mean the same thing.

You try your best. That's how raising a child is, whether you are 35 or 19. You can only do so much, make so many impressions on your child. The rest is your child's decisions, friends, experience...
The idea that a 19 year old an impart as much wisdom to a child as a 35 year old is just wrong. That is 16 years worth of living, trial and error when to know to do the right thing that a 19 year old doesn't have. The impressions or teaching you give your child should out weight their friends and guide them through their decisions.

And, just because they won't raise a child with all of the money in the world, does not mean that the child will be "scarred" or raised horribly.I never mentioned money, since the parents income can generally help out. I was reffering more to the emotional level of support a child needs to have. But financial support is important too, being able to pay for clothes food and shelter is a necessity.

You've probably never been poor. You probably weren't raised poor. So, keeping your opinions, which are based off a very limited view and most likely no personal experience, to yourself would be a wise idea.
Never mentioned money.

You act as if becoming pregnant makes you the parenting guru it's not like you have been raising the child, hell it isn't even born yet. You never did answer my your parents/ the father question as well.

Megumi Oaks
09-25-2005, 07:28 PM
Most likely because I believed it wasn't your business? Which, it isn't. So, I won't.

Huh, you know. You're a waste of my time. <3. That's that.

Yojimbo51
09-25-2005, 07:47 PM
That's kind of a crappy way to get out of a losing argument.

I can't believe people are happy about this. Think about it, the parents aren't going to be able to live their life as young adults like most people should. They'll rarely go out, they'll never be on the dating scene, in essence, they're already forced to accept the harsher realities of the world.

However, the kids are probably going to be worse off. Now, my cousin had a child when she was.... I believe 17 years old. Now, that child will probably be okay, but he has 30 cousins, an aunt and 2 uncles, and 12 great aunts and uncles, all of whom are fairly well-situated. In short, he has extensive family connections to help his mother out to raise him.

This is probably not the case for aether. In fact, one of my favorite points is that she's his ex-girlfriend. So we've already established that it's parents probably have issues that are difficult or impossible to resolve.

-Batman-
09-25-2005, 08:11 PM
Word of advice, don't abandon the child. Belive me, he/she will go through life wishing death upon you every day.
And yes, the child may be worse off. I hope you have a steady Job and supportive parents man.

Darth Tyranus
09-25-2005, 08:30 PM
Most likely because I believed it wasn't your business? Which, it isn't. So, I won't.

Huh, you know. You're a waste of my time. <3. That's that
Wow what a cop out, that's pathetic it really is. You could potentially use this information to prove me wrong, but nope you're just going to pretend you're right and that's that like you have been doing this entire time.

I honestly think you thought as soon as you said you were pregnant that i would just bow down and stop arguing for whatever reason. You're in a fight you can't win and rather than just say "hey maybe having a baby at 19 isn't a good idea" so you're just going to pretend you won using faulty logic and smugness as justification for thinking you won and don't have to continue. Don't start something if you don't want to finish it, hope your baby turns out better than you did.

Darrmyth
09-25-2005, 08:50 PM
For all of you out there we got back together.

blondy
09-25-2005, 08:58 PM
how convenyent!
NOT!

Darth Tyranus
09-25-2005, 09:04 PM
Hey aether want to elaborate on say, i don't know ANYTHING? And please don't pull "it's personal" because it obviously wasn't personal enough to not spout on the internet. That goes double for you Megumi Oaks.

Gjallarhorn
09-25-2005, 09:05 PM
Congradulations and good luck. that is certainly a lot of responsibility on your shoulders, and i hope you do well and raise a nice kid......and hopefully he/she will like anime:rolleyes: ......(am i the only one who thought of that?)

Megumi Oaks
09-25-2005, 09:40 PM
Don't act like you know my situation, Darth dearie. <3 You don't. Neither do you know Aether's. Hell, that's why this is the internet. You do NOT know anybody.

Want me to say my whole situation? Sure. Why not. It's not like it matters to you, and I don't care if you know.

I am 19 years old. I've recently been discharged from the military, so I'm a lot more mature than many my age. I work 40 hours a week, at a job that pays 8 dollars an hour. My ex, who's the father, knows I'm pregnant, and knows I am keeping it. We've agreed that raising it together will be best. No, I didn't give him any option whether I was keeping it or not, and since I am keeping it, he does want to help. My mother and stepfather know that I will be having a baby. They're being very supportive, and letting me stay with them until the baby comes, then I will move out on my own. I make enough money to continue going to college, which is only a two year community but it's better than nothing. I already have a completely paid for car, so I do have transportation. All in all, the father and I have everything covered.

Yes. I wish I didn't have to have a child. Not at 19. I may be smug like you said, but I'm not ignorant. I love to hang out with friends, party, club.. I used to love to smoke and drink, none of which I do anymore. It will be a long 7 and a half months til I can smoke again. Which I will resume, though not around the baby. So, why am I having this? Well, it's not as easy to get rid of a child as you think.

I was diagnosed with endometriosis a year ago. It severly scarred and thinned the lining in my falopian tubes. The doctor told me that I'd never be able to have children, in my life. When I went to the doctor, pregnant, he advised me to think on it. Having a child can help enormously to relieve some of the pain that comes with my endometriosis. It might even lead me to being able to have another child. But, it also might not. So, if I were to give up the child, I could lose the only chance to raise an offspring of my body. Abortion would be out of the question, as my endometriosis makes it a lot more complicated, even without my moral stances on it.

So, my decision is what it is. I don't appreciate people talking like they're Einstiens on the subject, like you people like to. There's differences in every case of pregnancy. Maturity has a lot more to do with being able to raise a child, any day. And, believe it or not, age and maturity are not the same thing.

Yojimbo51
09-25-2005, 09:51 PM
Yeah, you did, in fact, just prove the point about maturity. You were in the military, and that forces you to grow up. You also have everything you need. It's pretty obvious that this guy isn't quite as smart or worldly as you.

Tragedy
09-25-2005, 09:52 PM
congrats but rember

raising a kid is hard
you have to hold them infornt of your well-being
and love them unconditonaly ...
im not sure your past

but it is hard when you are ... expendable ...

so make sure you gie them the best life possible

not that i doubt you will
you seem to be a good man
anyway

congrats again

Darth Tyranus
09-25-2005, 09:56 PM
THERE YOU GO! Was that really that hard? We could have avoided this whole freakin mess if you had just posted that 2 god damn pages ago. So *you* are going to be fine, but really most people aren't that mature. To think all this stupid bickering could have been avoided.

Megumi Oaks
09-25-2005, 10:00 PM
Actually, it couldn't. I hate you on principle. You go around making trouble and laughing at people, thinking it makes you cool. Which, it doesn't. At least I stick to making fun of the idiots in chat when they do something to deserve it. You do it just to make yourself feel better. <3 Which is quite sad. I know hobbies are hard to find, but there must be a better one than that?

Kewii
09-25-2005, 10:04 PM
Alright guys. Let's cool off a bit, eh?

I don't have a problem with you discussing the merits or teenage pregnancy, but lets try not to be so judgemental and rude to each other.

Klutz

Darth Tyranus
09-25-2005, 10:05 PM
Actually, it couldn't. I hate you on principle.
You and half this forum

You go around making trouble and laughing at people, thinking it makes you cool. Which, it doesn't
To be cool? If i was trying to be cool would i be posting at an anime website?

At least I stick to making fun of the idiots in chat when they do something to deserve it. You do it just to make yourself feel better.
Any out right grilling i do is to people who do deserve it. And making a few jokes at someone elses expense is quite funny, i really can't say otherwise.

Which is quite sad. I know hobbies are hard to find, but there must be a better one than that?
I have plenty of hobbies and friends i just enjoy making fun of morons.

LadyPSerenity
09-25-2005, 10:06 PM
And I hate flame fights.

Closed.