PDA

View Full Version : What pisses you off?

Raimego
09-20-2005, 06:28 PM
What pisses you off? Mine is when people keep for the most stupidest stuff!:badrazz:

Marie2007
09-20-2005, 06:31 PM
several things piss me off like parents,people who think they are better then everyone else,teachers sometimes and people who say they are your friends when they really aren't.

ThatBurnyFeelin
09-20-2005, 06:31 PM
Stupid people it's that simple. Just people who act stupid. I guess that makes me kind of a hypocrite :)

Darrmyth
09-20-2005, 06:33 PM
My father pisses me off and you know what i hate him

Knife_Messiah
09-20-2005, 06:33 PM
Irrational people piss me off

ThatBurnyFeelin
09-20-2005, 06:35 PM
OMG my father! Forgot about that prick!

pyrothunder336
09-20-2005, 06:36 PM
a lot of stuff. The one thing that pisses me off the most is fake people.

hatsume
09-20-2005, 06:48 PM
road trips and crowded spaces and peopletalking to me when they know i don't care><

Keitaru-san
09-20-2005, 06:49 PM
what pisses me off .... alot, loud noise or someone shouts i might end up beat the crap out of him, fake things, very good looking people who don't give damn.

Yuki-Sama
09-20-2005, 06:50 PM
There are a few, and one of the most things that gets on my nerves are POSERS!! I am so sick and tired of them, especially after meetin Mark and Tom, I have to chase posers off! Yeah, I'd love to do some many mean things to posers! *Gets a sharpened spear* >=)

Annie Hall
09-20-2005, 06:52 PM
People posting garbage on my threads, like making fun of the thread when it's on serious matters. but they brand it 'emo' and laugh. >.<;

katrina_survivor
09-20-2005, 06:55 PM
I don't like it when people have nothing better to do with thier lives then talk to people they don't know about things that piss them off! HOW ABOUT THAT?

ThatBurnyFeelin
09-20-2005, 06:58 PM
I don't like it when people have nothing better to do with thier lives then talk to people they don't know about things that piss them off! HOW ABOUT THAT?
What's your problem dude?

FarEastStyle
09-20-2005, 07:00 PM
People who have done me wrong
hang around like nothing ever happen
think they can get away wit anything,
yeah that pisses me off.

Remie-chan
09-20-2005, 07:01 PM
3^....

Things that piss me off....Posers, people who ask me 'Are you Gothic?', my Gym teacher, people who tend to do stupid things when it isn't even funny, and....wanna-bes....I guess.

WatermelonX
09-20-2005, 07:03 PM
Nothing pisses me off more than when people make their opinion sound like a fact.

wizz-o-matic
09-20-2005, 07:06 PM
hm, lets see
Here: n00bs, spammers, the totally idiots ...
Real life: egoists, liars, and stupid drivers .... oh, and the wanabe rappers >_>

sesshy girl
09-20-2005, 07:15 PM
I guess what pisses me off is people who say stuff and have nothing to back it up, also people who talk to me even if they know I hate them, they just feel like annoying me.

Yeah that pisses me off the most.

katrina_survivor
09-20-2005, 07:20 PM
What's your problem dude?
I'm not going to get on the "there are people starving in other nations" because that is a different matter. But if your life sucks so much, the cold hard truth is that your the one who is responsible for making it better. I'm not trying to sound cold, but it's the truth.

Raimego
09-20-2005, 07:22 PM
I'm not going to get on the "there are people starving in other nations" because that is a different matter. But if your life sucks so much, the cold hard truth is that your the one who is responsible for making it better. I'm not trying to sound cold, but it's the truth.I think I understand, I hope your family is alright from that terrible hurricane.:(

ThatBurnyFeelin
09-20-2005, 07:26 PM
I'm not going to get on the "there are people starving in other nations" because that is a different matter. But if your life sucks so much, the cold hard truth is that your the one who is responsible for making it better. I'm not trying to sound cold, but it's the truth.Lol you have no idea! I am one of those poor kids, funny!You survive a tornado while many of my friends and family didn't!

katrina_survivor
09-20-2005, 07:28 PM
I think I understand, I hope your family is alright from that terrible hurricane.:(
Thanx for asking. We are all alright. I can't tell if no one thought to ask before because they didn't care or because they didn't get the name refernce.

katrina_survivor
09-20-2005, 07:31 PM
Lol you have no idea! I am one of those poor kids, funny!You survive a tornado while many of my friends and family didn't!
That really sucks dude(if your not yankin' me). And it was a hurricane, not a tornado. But if your telling the truth, you should understand my point.

ThatBurnyFeelin
09-20-2005, 07:34 PM
That really sucks dude(if your not yankin' me). And it was a hurricane, not a tornado. But if your telling the truth, you should understand my point.I wasn't trying to complain about my life I was just telling the truth. (lol I guess I don't know the difference between hurricanes and tornadoes :))

kurin
09-20-2005, 07:36 PM
People who like toying with my heart, putting me through so much pain, then a month later doing it all over agian.

Remie-chan
09-20-2005, 07:42 PM
oh, and the wanabe rappers >_>OMG...That's true...Wanna-be rappers are so ridiculous...*still suffering from being forced to listen to one of those wanna-be rappers..*

Ms. Lucy
09-20-2005, 07:48 PM
What makes me angry? Hmmm...probably people who are rude, cruel, and unforgivably cold. They make the innocent feel so useless...I had to deal with all those worthless people all my life...and I still do...

(this thread is very good. This thread connects members with their anger and plus you get to know something about them too. Wonderfully done)

Surimano
09-20-2005, 07:49 PM
Hmm soo many to list I'll list three only....

Stupid/Annoying People

Annoying/Stupid People

and People who're immature

bms
09-20-2005, 07:50 PM
Someone who constantly insults me or my friends.
If my friends didn't hold me back a certain little big nosed italain boy would have a few broken bones.

katrina_survivor
09-20-2005, 07:59 PM
I wasn't trying to complain about my life I was just telling the truth. (lol I guess I don't know the difference between hurricanes and tornadoes :))
I wasn't really talking about you, just goths in general.

AnimeLegend!713
09-20-2005, 08:30 PM
What pisses you off? Mine is when people keep for the most stupidest stuff!:badrazz: It pisses me off when you're doing something and someone is talking to you.Most of the time you're actually listening but they think you aren't so they repeat it over and over again.....I HATE THAT SO MUCH!!!!

picano
09-20-2005, 08:33 PM
Hypocrisy.

Yeah... sadly, I get angry at myself quite a lot for that...

Havana
09-20-2005, 08:33 PM
Hmm soo many to list I'll list three only....

Stupid/Annoying People

Annoying/Stupid People

and People who're immature

i agree with annoying people mostly parents though.>_<

KidCash
09-20-2005, 09:07 PM
I hate when poeple think there better than every 1 because they think they are good and their really not that as great as they say. But, this is usually when it come to sport

Oh and when people call some 1 esle stupid when they make a mistake no 1 prefect and i really can't stand that. This mostly in school

ssj4gogeta
09-20-2005, 09:11 PM
When people sing the Numa Numa or when ppl reapeat thing over and over.

DragonNight
09-21-2005, 12:37 AM
Hypocrisy.

Yeah... sadly, I get angry at myself quite a lot for that...Same here >_<

It makes me mad when my parents let my puppy Mia out, and because i pay more attention to my other dog, Leo, she gets mad at me and pees on my bed.
She has done that bout 4 times already.
And my parents still dont keep her inside the kitchen.

Then theres my Choir teacher.
He is THE most Idiotic untalented person on Earth.
And im just being nice >_<

Ollie
09-21-2005, 12:54 AM
American artists who want to start their own 'manga.' AMERICAN ARTISTS WHO CAN'T SPEAK JAPANESE WHO WANT TO START A JAPANESE COMIC. Does anyone here see anything STRANGE in that sentence?

also, having too much work to do...so that I'm up from the time I get home from school until 1 AM just working.

Demon Wolf Saber
09-21-2005, 02:11 AM
too meny things piss me off

Deathbyspartan
09-21-2005, 02:13 AM
i hate being restricted of something or power mad people taking control of what i do bugs me really much, ermm people who are arogant, rude, people who are looking for trouble genrally ars holes who i hate

BloodyRamune
09-21-2005, 06:25 AM
It's quite a long list. Number one is my neighbors or anyone else who tells me to turn the volume down. Oh, no, wait, I changed my mind: my mom, when she tells me to go to sleep. :mad: Who the hell needs sleep these days, when you have coffee?

Don't mind me, I'm feeling a bit weird today.

And yes, I did get some sleep last night. :)

Eris
09-21-2005, 09:19 AM
Dumb people.

prettyketty
10-02-2005, 05:59 PM
the thing that pisses me off is that im ignored almost everywhere i go. even when i go into the chat im ignored:(

Wandering Samurai
10-02-2005, 06:18 PM
hmmm about the only thing that pisses me off is when ppl pick on people weaker then them selfs and also when people do things that cause others to work harder to regain something taken from them.

ThatBurnyFeelin
10-02-2005, 06:22 PM
I don't use this word too much cause I don't like it but I hate posers.

yuzuki_the_demonangel
10-02-2005, 06:25 PM
wut pisses me off the most is my brothers....... i hate them so much......:<_<:

Saphire
10-02-2005, 06:29 PM
people that think their better than everyone else really piss me off
everyone is equeal age doesnt matter
and people that think everything can be proved by science if that is true than how big is the universe excatly?
any way there are other things but im not saying what

sumae_the_firewolf
10-02-2005, 06:32 PM
I don't like it when people have nothing better to do with thier lives then talk to people they don't know about things that piss them off! HOW ABOUT THAT?you are messed up.
People who think they are better than everyone else,
arrogence,
My 'Father',
YOU,
and a number of other un-nameable things! ^ ^
Have a nice day...

Marie2007
10-02-2005, 06:34 PM
when someone I really like blows me off and ignores me

Saphire
10-02-2005, 06:36 PM
when someone I really like blows me off and ignores methere look thats another thing i really hate

Longshot
10-02-2005, 06:39 PM
people who are talk to you for five minutes then act as if they know everything about you. people who put rules on everything, like 'dont talk to me in that voice' or 'dont use slang' so on...people who cuss so much you cant understand what theyre getting at. People with one-track minds. People who arent racist but still have problems hanging out with different ethnic groups. Politics. People online who pick out names like 'sexychica' or 'hott18274769462917109'. Pop-ups.

Shall i go on?

Saphire
10-02-2005, 06:42 PM
people who are talk to you for five minutes then act as if they know everything about you. people who put rules on everything, like 'dont talk to me in that voice' or 'dont use slang' so on...people who cuss so much you cant understand what theyre getting at. People with one-track minds. People who arent racist but still have problems hanging out with different ethnic groups. Politics. People online who pick out names like 'sexychica' or 'hott18274769462917109'. Pop-ups.

Shall i go on?oh please do this is intresting to read.....
oh and i agree with everything

Longshot
10-02-2005, 06:48 PM
-nods- if you wish...

people who ask hypothetical questions even though they know its not gonna happen. people who are scared of everything. people who post topics such as 'Im in a tree and a guy is chasing me and i got my laptop and what am i gonna do and hes so scary and...' People who don't use punctuation. The people you block on an IM and they come back on a different name. People who IM you and not tell you where they got your IM adress. people that put too many smilies on every sentence they use....

Alot of things piss me off. I should write a story. o.0

Saphire
10-02-2005, 06:51 PM
-nods- if you wish...

people who ask hypothetical questions even though they know its not gonna happen. people who are scared of everything. people who post topics such as 'Im in a tree and a guy is chasing me and i got my laptop and what am i gonna do and hes so scary and...' People who don't use punctuation. The people you block on an IM and they come back on a different name. People who IM you and not tell you where they got your IM adress. people that put too many smilies on every sentence they use....

Alot of things piss me off. I should write a story. o.0I agree with most of this one thanks for the insight.

Longshot
10-02-2005, 06:55 PM
no prob. Cant resist a board called 'what pisses you off' because almost everything pisses me off at a certain time.

Saphire
10-02-2005, 07:00 PM
no prob. Cant resist a board called 'what pisses you off' because almost everything pisses me off at a certain time.i know how you feel

*ish now answering to your siggy*
yes it is very pretty
O,O

Longshot
10-02-2005, 07:07 PM
we're getting off-topic xD PM meh if ya want to start random chat
(i also get pissed at the illusions that dont work >-<)

Angel Andrews
10-02-2005, 07:31 PM
for me there r a lot of things but i will tell just a few. preps, jocks, most of my life, and some times my self.

Razor Clarence
10-02-2005, 07:32 PM
No video games for one week, one month, or one year pisses me off.......:badrazz:

sumae_the_firewolf
10-02-2005, 07:34 PM
someone who is your friend for a few years and turns around and stabs you int he back for a bunch of snobs who talk about her all the time behind her back. And seeing that person walk around all un-happy and trying to help and being yelled at for it. so much for being nice eh?

MsRinoa
10-02-2005, 07:36 PM
- Pop's In. -

GAWD. The thing that reeeaally pisses me off would have to be when I'm in a fight with another person and they think that they're right, and I'm wrong. And I think that I'm right and they're wrong. And the truth of the matter is, is that I'm really right! Right? o___O;; ( Mind blowing, yah? xD )

I can't stttannndd it. I guess that's why I don't fit in with the Preppy girls, even though I look and protray(sp?) to be with and/or one of them. >>;

Damn.

Rinoa

Tsuna Kadiri
10-02-2005, 07:38 PM
When I'm in the shower, and someone starts running the water and my shower is suddenly really really hot or FREEZING cold. ><

Damn, I hate that so much. ;__;

Kurama_the_spirit_fox
10-02-2005, 08:05 PM
when ppl say u have a disorder like ADD and "assume" that u have ashburgers and force u to take a social class!

MaGeaX~
10-02-2005, 08:27 PM
Hmm something that pisses me off lets see, ah, people who act like someone your not like if a girly girl tried to act like a punk or a geek tried to act popular. Don't forget teachers

Slayerfan
10-02-2005, 08:41 PM
That kinda thing pisses me off too Rikkiu. What also pisses me off is when you're in a conversation with your friend and some nerd that thinks they're your friend starts joining in, and they have no idea what you're talking about.

Masali
10-02-2005, 08:46 PM
I hate posers. for all you cave dwellers out there a poser is someone who does something that he or she doesn't really like but does it just for popularity.

we have a huge poser at our school and he really pisses me off.

Darth Tyranus
10-02-2005, 08:54 PM
Edited for being unnecessary

Why not just delete my post?-Darth Tyranus

Angel~Eyes
10-02-2005, 09:04 PM
I try not to let things make me angry because I figure, what's the point? I do become irritated by some things, but I am more than likely the cause. I like to rant now and again about society and *in my opinion* how downhill it is going, also technology can get the better of me and cause me to fume for a while. However, I tend to forget what makes me mad, or simply shrug my shoulders and move on because, honestly, I have so many more other things to worry about *sigh*^^

Luv Angel Eyes

Ollie
10-03-2005, 12:12 AM
I hate posers.It's not nearly as bad as people who waste the hours of the day away dwelling on something as silly as "omg u poseur." =)

Lucidian Dyne
10-03-2005, 02:36 AM
You know what really grinds my gears?

Spilling drinks on the floor! I try to be careful with everything that I do, but somehow or another, fate always finds a way for me to knock over a glass and force me to find a towel. Stupid wet spots. >.< Stepping in those spots with socks on makes it tens times worse. I really wish I didn't waste so much tea.

Ah, the only reason this occured to me was because I spilled something a few minutes ago. It's gonna take forever to soak up. >.<

But, I'm still thirsty... guess I should find out whether or not I've learned my lesson. *Goes for a soda* ^_^;;

supermodel
10-03-2005, 02:45 AM
people who get on ur nerves an think they r betta than u

TodayIsMine
10-03-2005, 04:29 AM
no prob. Cant resist a board called 'what pisses you off' because almost everything pisses me off at a certain time.longshot's right...almost anything can piss me off at almost any time. even i can piss myself off...i have nothing to say, because there is a point in each day where something new will piss me off...lol. but if i have to write down my greatest pet peeve, it would have to be...ANNOYING PEOPLE! (tied with posers - people who try to act punk/gangster/goth...you cath the drift)

animeseishi
10-03-2005, 04:58 AM
well... i dont like it when somebody borrows something from me and he doesnt return it in tip top shape.. especially if ill have to ask him to return it before he does. anyway... there are too many things that pisses me off...

teed
10-03-2005, 08:19 AM
i thought my parents! but now there's a guy here who really pisses me off and he know who he is!!

.Lovebeat
10-03-2005, 08:25 AM
Mine is...that some people out there, live almost a perfect life, but still want to commit suicide. While other people have cancer (or another kind of disease) and is trying the best to still live on.

Chi#1
10-03-2005, 08:30 AM
1. ignorant pple
2. annoying pple
3. pple who can't be true to other's b/c they can't be true to themseleves.
4. shallow pple
5. my step-dad (die u bastard!)
6. how sucky life really is
7. and i agree with the rest that almost anything can piss me off when i'm in a bad mood -_-;

Pencil Fight
10-03-2005, 09:47 AM
When people start speaking to others in spanish or french in a chatrooms. :mad: :<_<:

g0d_of_death
10-03-2005, 02:57 PM
A few things... I'll list what I can think of.

-biased people
-racism
-n00bs
-stupidity
-people that talk too much (like me :p)

Kera
10-03-2005, 03:01 PM
You crazy

Um theres a few things that piss me off
1) When people crowd around me
2) when some one says your a freak and stupid before that person gets to know you
3) When i have to explain something 3 times in a row (Points to the person above)
4) When some one thinks they can beat you up because your smaller then them

animeglobe
10-03-2005, 03:02 PM
what pisses me off is when ppl go around saying things about me and my friends even though they don't even know us.

TodayIsMine
10-03-2005, 03:04 PM
A few things... I'll list what I can think of.

-biased people
-racism
-n00bs
-stupidity
-people that talk too much (like me :p)
g0d_o'_death lol...ur absolutely right i forgot to include racism, stupidity, and biased people...they bother me a lot. playful stupidity and racism are fine....but don't make it a habit and don't make it real

SamuraiGirl13
10-03-2005, 03:07 PM
A coupla things::rant:
Smartalecs
Racism
Bullies
Those who prey on the weak
Spanish! (I can't speak it worth a flip! Yet I'm required to learn it!)
and finally...
Stupid rules!

Chii~San
10-03-2005, 06:50 PM
humans in general including myself -_-

Amix
10-08-2005, 08:01 PM
Sore losers, and people that brag if they won, and most of all, preps. --;

Chaos Master Dark
10-08-2005, 08:14 PM
THe Arrogance of humans.

japonice_aeris
10-08-2005, 08:41 PM
hmm..it has to be, for me, sacrilege..anything humans do to go against God...and..when people dont know how to say polite words..when people destroy nature..in short..mere humans

Feenie
10-08-2005, 09:05 PM
When someone asks me a STUPID question, or start talking in a language I dont know... I get mildly annoyed.... getting pissed off requires a buildup of everything that annoys the hell outta me... which thankfully isnt much.