PDA

View Full Version : New AMV site. Check it out

Circa
09-17-2005, 02:46 PM
I wasn't sure if I should post this here, but it seems only too fit here. Please check out me and my cousins site it features original Anime Music Vidoes. LINK REMOVED ~Bean and if you like the video submit a review in the forum section. Thanks

Vagary
09-17-2005, 02:53 PM
I don't think you're allowed to advertise here.....but I'll check it out....

Circa
09-17-2005, 02:56 PM
all right, i just want people watch my amv's do you know a good way to advertise sites then?

Bean Bandit
09-17-2005, 03:00 PM
The promotion of a personal website on multiple threads or forums is a form of spam. It doesn’t matter if its a great site - its SPAM.

Generally if a guest of any kind posts a website - this will always be considered SPAM because it's obvious why they came on the board.
If its a more established member who wants to share their website so they can share with the community - this is NOT considered SPAMMING - understand this crucial point. However - if they put it in multiple forums - it’s spamming - make sense?

A more established member can have their personal website in their signature. However if they go to multiple forums, or here in Misc forum and say - go to my website under my signature- then guess what? That's Spam! You should also keep in mind that posting a topic solely for the purpose of promoting a Website is against Anime Forums best interest.

We do not go to your site and advertise in the open forums, and we hope you can respect us back in the same way.

Circa
09-17-2005, 03:02 PM
All rigth thanks, but a simple "NO" would have done just fine.

Bean Bandit
09-17-2005, 03:09 PM
A simple no would not have made you understand, or anyone else just joining the board understand that you can do it. But there is a correct way.

Just stick it in your signature like others do, and dont make special posts for it.