PDA

View Full Version : Fullmetal Alchemist

Weather Alchemist
09-14-2005, 05:03 PM
Bare with me here (I can't spell for my life)...I hope I'm not the only one who is completely obsessed with the show. Anyway, if you wish to join, please follow the rules. I promise they are nothing unreasonable.

RULE
1. Write in sentences: use astrics as little as possible while in character. If you're OOC then I couldn't care less...
2. Actually I think that #1 is the only rule.

Characters-you can play more than one character if you wish
Ed:
Al:
Mustang:
Hawkeye:
Hughes:
Winry:
Havic:
Scar:
Envy:
Lust:
Gluttony:
Made ups (please give a brief description): Keara Norse: Is a state alchemist (only been one for a year) working for the military. She has sholder-length straight, brown hair and emeraled green eyes. Standing at 5'2" she is 3 inches shorter than Ed; a fact that he finds rather funny and teases her about as often as possible. Played by: Weather Alchemist

Setting

Ed has been brought back to Cental by Keara on Mustang's orders. He is about to enter Mustang's office...(Sorry about the brief description of the opening...)

sumae_the_firewolf
09-14-2005, 05:26 PM
WINRY! I wanna be winry!!

Dean haragatsu
09-14-2005, 09:53 PM
I wanna be AL

Surimano
09-14-2005, 10:06 PM
Surimano Sanoske, Central Alchemist, not a military dog, just an Alchemist living in Central

Blonde full head length of hair, one bang dropping down from the middle of his face to his neck

Yellow, Blonde Eyes

6ft 11inches tall

Biography: He has no parents and lives alone, he causes all sorts of trouble around Central, but acts serious when the time comes. He stands up for what's right and is pretty much gonna do anything to achieve it. He's pretty much a hooligan who believes people should stand up for themselves

Dean haragatsu
09-14-2005, 10:14 PM
Dude i think you should pick a character instead of making your own,

red storm
09-14-2005, 11:40 PM
I think they should read the rules in order to know that RPG's have to be aproved by the RPG moderator, Ayumi, before they can be started.

sumae_the_firewolf
09-15-2005, 04:22 PM
Was this aproved???!!! O.O"" I dont wanna get in trouble!

samuriagent
09-15-2005, 04:45 PM
Theodore J. Ford.

age-17
hieght-5'9"
brown eyes,black hair
training to become a state alchemist
orphand after ishballen war.(i spell how things sound)
loner,dresses mostly in black execpt for a yellow bandana he wears on his head.

thats all for now.

Surimano
09-15-2005, 08:42 PM
This hasn't been approved? Then I ain't joining, get lit approved and i might consider joining

Weather Alchemist
09-16-2005, 03:57 PM
Sorry that I didn't get it aproved. I had a really bad day that day. Soon (hopefully) it will be aproved. I hope that my mistake will not keep any of you from joining when/if it is aproved.

sumae_the_firewolf
09-16-2005, 04:14 PM
((okies... WHEN It is approved I want to be Winry))

LadyPSerenity
09-20-2005, 05:05 PM
Not approved, closed.