PDA

View Full Version : What type of guy/girl atracks you?

Vampireness
09-14-2005, 04:51 PM
Me, they must have long hair o_o i love it! at least to there ears ^-^, and when guys wear black or skater clothes. And most of all, teh funnyness! That totally atracks me if they can make me laugh!

picano
09-14-2005, 04:54 PM
Quiet, but rather talkative with friends.
Good sence of humor.
Smart.
Scifi-fan!
Long hair.
Glasses*optional, but ^_^*
Cat ears + tail.o.o *ok optional...*

bms
09-14-2005, 04:57 PM
She must be confident, energenic, a little crazy, kind, and it helps if she has good facial features.

Keitaru-san
09-14-2005, 05:01 PM
i don't mind(but if bieng specific well, asian girl, short hair, nice lips{big ones}hehe, shorter than me{im 180 cm} or taller than me, smooth skin{silky}, kind, alwaays smiley, be goofy like me, black hair or light red, honest and respectful).

Teh Donny Koro
09-14-2005, 05:04 PM
Um. o_o. Well, it's kindof hard for me to explain. I think I've found a person that fits my preference on guys perfectly <3! *wubs him so*

He's got to funny, smart, cool, a little crazy, supportive, caring and concerned. I like rather big guys, like football players. <3. Looks would be a bonus, it's not something I really look for. But they have to have an interesting personality, that's for sure. No one likes a wet blanket ;p

Marie2007
09-14-2005, 05:10 PM
sweet, down-to- earth guy, who isnt afraid of a girl who loves sports,good listener, great personality, sense of humor, and isnt afraid to make a fool of himself or be a comedian.

Soul fly
09-14-2005, 06:11 PM
ahh this is a tricky one ill give it a bash tho, they must be

smarter than me (thats really not that hard)

long hair (me likes)

forgiveing (very important)

funny (no clowns tho they scare me)

but most important must be romantic, i love my romance you see:love:

Darth Tyranus
09-14-2005, 06:42 PM
Quiet, but rather talkative with friends.
Good sence of humor.
Smart.
Scifi-fan!
Long hair.
Glasses*optional, but ^_^*
Cat ears + tail.o.o *ok optional...*Wow you just descriped me right down to the cat ears! Well minus the long hair.

prettyketty
09-14-2005, 06:47 PM
Hes got to be nice, always makes me laugh, got to be cute, long hair:D , i love guys with long hair ( It cant be longer then mine) he has to dress nice, smell good, and most important one he has to know how to make a girl feel

lordraziel
09-14-2005, 06:49 PM
for me looks dont matter you got to be cool nice to chill with make me smile and can cheer me up when im down supportive into some of the things im into or not doesnt matter you have to be kind to others and be open to anything and all around a good person

-akichan-
09-14-2005, 08:02 PM
It depends, of course i hope the guy is a good person! but about the look...of course i dun want a fat one and please excuse me if i sound offensive^^; for some reason i like guys with long hair, not like..long long girly long hair, but long hair like the guy in my siggie, thats my type of a guy <3 <3 <3

catskill888
09-14-2005, 08:07 PM
a guy who likes me for me...oh and he has to be cute with a good sense of humor.^.^

DragonNight
09-14-2005, 08:11 PM
Hm...
One thing i find very important is none of this "your sexy" crap.
What ever happened to "You're beautiful"?

I prefer black hair, longish but not that long...
any type of eyes, though i like light eyes =3
he has to be fun, funny, sweet, and lean.
i think thats pretty much it....he gets bonus points for having an English or australian (some where round there) accent -^_^-
>_> i dont think such a guy exists, outside of my dreams...

paranoid android
09-14-2005, 09:20 PM
Now I wish I hadn't cut my hair. :(

I'm Ol' Gregg
09-15-2005, 05:48 AM
I just like guys who are easy going and fun to be around.. you know, have a good sense of humour and don't take things too seriously..

And looks wise, I have a thing about curly hair.. <3 tis luffly.. I don't mean like maooosively long curly hair, but short curly hair is awesome..^^.. sometimes guys look better when they don't straighten their hair!

They really just have to be nice to talk to and wear cool clothes..