PDA

View Full Version : Hello Everyone

Valeria Shaolin Tao
09-13-2005, 11:18 PM
I am going to put this on again and I hope it isnt taken off again

I have a forum and there isnt many memebrs I would like more members if you would go check it out and Register that would be nice

Here is the URL

Please use your signature to promote your webite - Bean

PLease go and sheck it out and post please.

Bean Bandit
09-13-2005, 11:44 PM
And unfortunately I am going to have to take it off again. We are not being rude or mean, so please do not take it that way. Any questions you can reach me on one of my messengers in my profile.

These are some rules that me and Klutz have been working on dealing with advertising sites in our forum.

Website Promotion:
The promotion of a personal website on multiple threads or forums is a form of spam. It doesn’t matter if its a great site - its SPAM.

Generally if a guest of any kind posts a website - this will always be considered SPAM because it's obvious why they came on the board. If its a more established member who wants to share their website so they can share with the community - this is NOT considered SPAMMING - understand this crucial point. However - if they put it in multiple forums - it’s spamming - make sense?

A more established member can have their personal website in their signature. However if they go to multiple forums, or here in Misc forum and say - go to my website under my signature- then guess what? That's Spam! You should also keep in mind that posting a topic solely for the purpose of promoting a Website is against Anime Forums best interest. We do not go to your site and advertise in the open forums, and we hope you can respect us back in the same way.

Valeria Shaolin Tao
09-14-2005, 12:07 AM
so if i put it under my sig then is it okay

Bean Bandit
09-14-2005, 12:27 AM
Yes you can make a link, or a reasonable sized banner that has a link attached to it, so clicking the image in your signature goes to your site. So you can take your siggy picture if you wanted to, and make it clickable to your site.

Valeria Shaolin Tao
09-14-2005, 12:31 AM
how do I do that I dont know how to do that

Valeria Shaolin Tao
09-14-2005, 08:15 PM
I dont mean to Double post but I have a problem I am not allowed to post my website but I dont know how to make a Banner with it attached can anyone tell me how to do it if someone tells me I can learn it and I will be able to do it on my own.