PDA

View Full Version : What Games Do You Love

jingfi2
09-09-2005, 09:55 PM
what game do you love what games make you yell for joy well here is the place to let others how you feel. mine is medal of honor european assaultso TELL US WHO YOU LOVE

bakakame
09-09-2005, 10:05 PM
I like lots of games.

My favorite type has to be flight sims though. Acecombat 4 and Lethal Skies 1 and 2 are the best so far, I need to get PS2 again so I can play AC5.

I also like fighting games, mainly Soul Calibur and the DOA series (including Volleyballhttp://animegalleries.net/bbs/images/smilies/cool.gif)

FPS's are up there to, but only the more realistic ones. Games like America's Army, Ghost Recon, Rainbow Six-3, Battlefield 1942/vietnam/2, and also Halo even though it's not realistic.

RTS like Starcraft, Homeworld, and Command and Conquor (can't spell)

Also Sim City wasn't half bad either. Theres more but I won't continue to dwell.

pyrothunder336
09-09-2005, 10:14 PM
Super Mario World. I love that game and no matter how old it gets I will continue to play it. Out of the 34 times that I have beaten it I have never gotten 100% completion but I will someday.

lordraziel
09-09-2005, 10:17 PM
mines is the collest game in the world my opinion punch-out for nintendo

Nocturne
09-09-2005, 10:38 PM
Any good quality RPG's really such as Tales of Symphonia, Golden Sun etc.

Also, I don't mind the odd adventure game too (Legend of Zelda is a must have for me :))

Teresa-chan019
09-09-2005, 10:41 PM
...I love a game called Harvest Moon. It's not very popular and a lot of people don't know about it...I hope it does become popular though it's a game that's pretty addicting. Although I wouldn't recomend buying the GameCube version because that gets boring. But the GameBoy version is really addicting and pretty good...

The Wing Man
09-09-2005, 11:01 PM
Sonic games, mario games and the rpg's exspecially final fantasy games.Also the madden games are fun.

Saiyanbabe1818
09-09-2005, 11:17 PM
There are some many games i like its not even funny! but my fave is Final Fantasy 7. some others are: Kingdom Hearts,StarOcean: Till the end of time,FF8,9,10,10-2, Jak and daxter, FF tactics and Chrono Trigger

Leena
09-10-2005, 12:03 AM
Final Fantasy
Kingdom Hearts
Chrono Cross
Xenosaga

[BlackDeath]
09-10-2005, 07:36 AM
Dead or Alive Ultimate and Dead or Alive 3 - my all time favs.

Soul Caliber II - one of the best beat'em'ups I've played, fast, smooth fluid gameplay. Great characters, and lots of unlockables, long lifespan, great fun with friends.

Counter-Strike 1.6 - never brought out one better than it since

Call of Duty United Offensive - great multiplayer and realistic war game, also great team based action.

Dawn of War - the best Warhammer 40K game, war war war, battles are so intense and last a long time... long long time, 1 match took me 3 hours once, 1v1 was all that was left from 4 players!

Command And Conquer Zero Hour - best C&C to date, i soo leik tottallie pwn dem n00bs!

Guild Wars, one of my tastly helpings of MMORPG action.

Lineage II, second MMORPG course.

Fatal Frame I and II - amazing horror game, amazing gameplay, amazing story, amazing characters, amazing atmosphere, and the 2nd game was even better.

Zone of the Enders II - loved the first one but second had such a huge improvement that the first... and it took me longer than 3 hours to complete! Great story also... fricken amazing story!

Metal Gear Solid 2 - as expected from Kojima to make games with attention to detail and in depth and well written story lines.

Battlefield Vietnam/2 - the ultimate FPS war game, large scale, about 64 players, able to use any vehicle you see... and I always end up being the teams chopper pilot.. I gotz da skillz!

Starcraft Broodwar - ol' skool style, still a great RTS.

UltimaChaos
09-10-2005, 08:07 AM
og god..here we go *takes a deep breath* : Resident Evil 0-4, Super Smash Brothers Melee, Mario Kart Double Dash, Kingdom Hearts, Final Fantasies 1,3,4,6,7,9&10, Tales of Symphonia, Dungeons and Dragons, Devil May Cry, Devil May 3: Dante's Awakening, Super Mario Brothers, Super Mario Brothers 3, Super Mario World, Megaman 2, Megaman Battle Network 3 and 5, The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time, Wario Ware Mega Party Games, Dance Dance Revolution, Gunbound, Soul Calibur 2, Donkey Konga, Donkey Kong Countries 1 and 2, Sonic Adventure 2 Battle, and Half-Life 2

Haunt
09-11-2005, 12:17 AM
i like kingdom hearts,shaman king,super mario,and many more...But at this moment a game called world of warcraft has stoled the spot light!

Uchiha Ulquiorra
09-11-2005, 12:47 AM
ANy shooting, fighting, or RPG games. I like Halo 2, Soul Caliber, FF games. I also like some sports games NCAA 2006 is good.

Marie2007
09-11-2005, 03:46 PM
i love all sorts as long as it isnt pokemon

BlueJade
09-11-2005, 03:50 PM
to hard let me think about it

FarEastStyle
09-13-2005, 05:45 PM
Super Mario Games
Super Smash Brothers all of them
Some games from Marvel, and DC*

these are timeless games