PDA

View Full Version : Should they or shouldn't they?

Poetnevermore
09-09-2005, 07:12 PM
Should kindergardeners rule the world? I think they should because then it may mean that I wouldn't have to go to school.

Priest The Holy
09-09-2005, 08:35 PM
Should kindergardeners rule the world? I think they should because then it may mean that I wouldn't have to go to school.i agree with u

Myrcice Maeghym
09-09-2005, 08:39 PM
I suppose....but if we didn't go to school, how would anyone learn anything and become one of those handy-dandy electritions, police officers, lawyers, and those nifty science people and others we need to help us get by? I hate to say it, I honestly do, because I ADORE nap time, but we NEED school.......I can't believe I just said that.....XD

DragonNight
09-09-2005, 08:41 PM
Course they should, and they will since i am the one leading them!
XD most of the kindergardeners by my house are part of my army of Twerps.
no, not the candy, but the army that will take over the wooorrlldd!!

Poetnevermore
09-09-2005, 08:42 PM
I suppose....but if we didn't go to school, how would anyone learn anything and become one of those handy-dandy electritions, police officers, lawyers, and those nifty science people and others we need to help us get by? I hate to say it, I honestly do, because I ADORE nap time, but we NEED school.......I can't believe I just said that.....XD
I agree with that, but it would be great not going to school. Also kindergardeners are so innocent, so there may be no wars (maybe aver stupid things, but oh well).

Remie-chan
09-09-2005, 08:57 PM
^....Not all toddlers are innocent...*cough*

Anywho, I dont really agree...I wouldnt want to be commanded by some random 5 year old brats...TT That'd be so annoying...Besides, I'd rather go to school....*shocker*

Kit Katy
09-09-2005, 09:08 PM
Kit:Yeah alot of them Arn't Innocent.
I live with one well i used to.
She was so anoing.She's spouled but i like
her anyway.I agree as well i think things are fine the
way they are.

BrittyBott
09-09-2005, 09:14 PM
Should kindergardeners rule the world?No.

I think they should because then it may mean that I wouldn't have to go to school.
Er...Why?

The Wing Man
09-10-2005, 01:33 AM
No, because if they rule we would have to eat crackers and drink juice.

Halio
09-10-2005, 02:52 PM
NO! that is a scary thought they might make you eat baby food or somthing.