PDA

View Full Version : Is it too quiet?

Arise
09-09-2005, 04:57 PM
Who has a life they wish was more exciting? I definitely wish for a more exciting life, I've never even been on a ship, plane, train, or done that much traveling. I love my life, but I still wish for something more.

Saiyanbabe1818
09-09-2005, 05:02 PM
Iv been on a plane many times but it doesnt make your life more exciting, and yes i really wish my life was more exciting!

yotsuba-chan
09-09-2005, 05:08 PM
be happy for what you have. trains suck, espicially subways. Planes aren't all that great.

SilverOcean
09-09-2005, 05:13 PM
Trust me you're not missing out on anything by never having been on a ship.*shudders*

Gizoku
09-09-2005, 10:28 PM
ive always wished my life were more exciting ive never been on a plane and train and stuff like that.

Child~Of~Light
09-10-2005, 12:31 AM
Me,Yeah I want an exciting life..This year is getting boring and hard

gadgetgirl16
09-10-2005, 01:00 AM
never been on all 3 of them..... but i know im not missing out... but they are good only once in awile.....

Kurumirina
09-10-2005, 02:08 AM
planez aren`t as fun as they sound...I have been to a lot of placez using planez..and after a while u keep sit at the plane u won`t like it...u will get bored and will get sick of sit in a air plane...the ship is the same too...u will get sea sick(maybe thatz just me)
but trian is pretty good...never get bored of it

Darrmyth
09-22-2005, 06:57 PM
i want to grow wing's and fly away from this place.

Marie2007
09-22-2005, 07:20 PM
i wish mine was and i have already been on a plane more than once

teed
09-23-2005, 05:09 AM
planes suk!!:mad: but being in a ship is so fun^^

i wish an exiting life 2!! its getting soo boring....

japonice_aeris
09-23-2005, 05:44 AM
LEts get it on!!~
lets get it loud!!!~

now,is it still quiet?!!?:laugh:

kenny_killer
12-20-2005, 07:10 PM
not me... ive been everywere...well... alot of places and i do alot of stuff during the week... mostly painball and hangin with friends><

Ωmega
12-20-2005, 07:13 PM
I think my life is exciting enough...but I think the forum could use an excitement boost

*unshed~tears*
12-20-2005, 07:14 PM
i would never go on a ship again because i get seasick and as for planes they're not exciting at all.

LittleMomo
12-20-2005, 07:21 PM
My life is just balanced. there's some good and bad events that happened in the past. My life is just in the middle. Never been on a ship before, but went to a plane and a train.

HarlequinDragon
12-20-2005, 07:37 PM
Right now my only wishes are for a laptop computer, a place of my own, and money so that I can buy a lot of anime and manga.

zodiak
12-20-2005, 07:46 PM
eh, i think my life is exciting as it is. Living in a town with the ocean and having a job that involves the ocean is pretty good. but i want to travel more.

Tsuna Kadiri
12-20-2005, 08:05 PM
Yes and no. I have an example, though.

There's a family friend I know of named George. He's a lawyer, so he's got quite a bit of money. He's also got 4 kids. The oldest one is in his Junior year of College, I think. The youngest one is about 17.

These kids get to go EVERYWHERE. And I mean, everywhere. The youngest one, Jeff, went backpacking in Germany by himself earlier this summer. One of the middle ones went to Africa for 3 months to work with the children there. The oldest one went to Europe for who knows how long.

But, all of the kids have kind of grown up with temperment issues. I know the youngest one went to Western Reserve Academy and got kicked out because of his behavior. The oldest one has been busted with drugs a few times, too. The way I look at it is, that even though they have gotten to travel around the world and have almost anything they want, they still have some things to learn. They also have some growing up to do, which I don't think they'll find running around the world. My brother and I are from a pretty well off family when it comes to money. But I know neither of us would be able to fly off to Africa at the drop of a hat like these kids. But, also, I think my brother and I are more ... 'well-rounded thinkers' then the rest of the kids. I think we've learned lessons that they haven't. And vice-versa probably, but that's not exactly the point.

Yeah, my life is a little quiet. But for now that's the way I want it. I want to grow up more before I go rushing around the world. The more I learn now will benefit me in the future, and if it means living a little quietly right now, then I'll make the best of it.

Oh, and I didn't just make that all up. I actually know all of those people. ^^

kiskil
12-20-2005, 08:17 PM
i do sometimes...

deskflipper
12-20-2005, 08:45 PM
I wish for more enjoyment, but then again if that wish was granted I would not be here.

shadow_stalker
12-20-2005, 08:48 PM
my life is pretty good right now.. and only boring at times

Elf Princess
12-20-2005, 09:31 PM
you know, you can wish that life were more exciting, and then something terrible happens...and you know what, that could be considered exciting. Would you want to be in a bank while it was being robbed? Is that exciting? Held hostage, perhaps? Pretty exciting. Yup. How about being forced to choose between your life and your family, sounds exciting to me.

Be happy with what you have. You never know when the crap will hit the fan.

harakiri
12-20-2005, 09:46 PM
my life is controlled by a court. it 's not boring, but it sucks. i hate it alot.

mike2yang
12-20-2005, 10:18 PM
yea it is and so boring....just want more fun....I havent been on anything except 4 a car....

akiko_kalla
12-20-2005, 10:32 PM
What I haven't experienced I've seen and what I haven't seen I've read about and even though that's not everything, it's enough to teach me to be careful what you wish for as they seldom turn out how you hoped they would. Life is what you make of it, just like happiness. Often times I see people looking outside of themselves for the answers when really the answers are inside their own hearts. Perception is sometimes more powerful than reality. ^_~

Elf Princess
12-21-2005, 08:11 AM
What I haven't experienced I've seen and what I haven't seen I've read about and even though that's not everything, it's enough to teach me to be careful what you wish for as they seldom turn out how you hoped they would. Life is what you make of it, just like happiness. Often times I see people looking outside of themselves for the answers when really the answers are inside their own hearts. Perception is sometimes more powerful than reality. ^_~

Thank you. I love you for that :D

Loljoke
12-21-2005, 08:39 AM
All I need to do is to get more out of the door.

dragonking
12-21-2005, 09:18 AM
Planes are really fun, but so are boats. I love traveling and meeting new people and seeing new places.

Darklord
12-21-2005, 09:48 AM
Well yes, I have flown on planes and i tried flying one....except it was to hard. I havent been on boats but I've sailed on battleships and no there was no bullets inside. Trains are ok, I have went on the classic ones...and i have no comments on that -_-,....But I have gone on the subways. I have done alot of things as a young child, and I have also witnessed many things. But I should say that travelling isnt really that fun, you can get pretty lonely even if u travel with someone. (post later)...

dragoninja
12-21-2005, 02:21 PM
Who has a life they wish was more exciting? I definitely wish for a more exciting life, I've never even been on a ship, plane, train, or done that much traveling. I love my life, but I still wish for something more.
your only here a few years then your gone ... make your dreams come true and live the way you want

i prefere the quiet solitude but thats just me

Kurama_the_spirit_fox
01-04-2006, 08:43 PM
my life will get more exciting once i finish school hopefully -_-;

abercobie
01-04-2006, 08:44 PM
i hav been on a plain, and train many times but i always have either traveld to the same place out of state and contrey

saskie
01-04-2006, 08:56 PM
I get motion sick -___- even in cars. I've been on an airplane a couple of times, been on a ferry, but never on a train. Screw it. Let's just bike instead XD. Hey... Arise-san, You want an exciting and loud life? Go into a paintball field or just walk downtown XD

Faceless111
01-04-2006, 10:14 PM
Nah, I personally don't like people or the outside world. So, I wish it were possible to stay inside at all times, but, alas, I must attend school.

dragoninja
01-10-2006, 05:29 AM
Nah, I personally don't like people or the outside world. So, I wish it were possible to stay inside at all times, but, alas, I must attend school.
yo ... same here

i would probably live in my room if i could ... there has to be something wrong with us :wacko:

animeglobe
01-10-2006, 05:36 AM
well lets see.....there is always something crazy going on with my life...but i enjoy it...it makes life much interesting sometimes. ^_^

~Mika~
01-10-2006, 07:03 AM
To me life is music and I gotta play it LOUD. http://animegalleries.net/bbs/images/smilies/grinjump.gif I wish I could traval by train more often. I guess that's it^^.