PDA

View Full Version : [mod] There is no Rating System

MistressPookyChan
09-07-2005, 09:01 AM
There are A LOT of threads asking "please rate this!". This forum isn't for rating. It is for cretiquing. As I have stated many MANY times, ratings mean nothing to a serious CGer, but cretiques do. I have already started giving warnings for people just giving ratings.

So, I suggest that if you want to get on the good side of the long-timer CGers and serious Wallers, ask for cretiques instead of ratings.

Xian Pu
09-07-2005, 02:13 PM
Thanks for saying it Pooks, maybe now that someone with powah- these n00bs'll listen. Here's to hoping.

MistressPookyChan
09-07-2005, 09:54 PM
I've said it before and no one listened then. I have even started dishing out warnings and people don't seem to be listening except those that have been warned. I guess its a start.

Xian Pu
09-07-2005, 10:13 PM
How many bricks did it take before people started to realize that the Great Wall of China was going to be a wall?

akachan
09-08-2005, 04:10 AM
Thank you Pook, you're the greatest mistress ever!
yeah Xian, we have to do something, I don't want to yell to anyone, but we have to do something...do you like my sig ^^

Please guys, don't ask or give rates! we are here just to become better wallers ^^, help people become better! We aren't against people who give a rate AFTER a critique,it's a way of talking, but we(all users) have to remember the real purpose of this particular forum(as pook says, read the rules!)

Xian Pu
09-08-2005, 04:46 AM
Thank you Pook, you're the greatest mistress ever!
yeah Xian, we have to do something, I don't want to yell to anyone, but we have to do something...do you like my sig ^^

Please guys, don't ask or give rates! we are here just to become better wallers ^^, help people become better! We aren't against people who give a rate AFTER a critique,it's a way of talking, but we(all users) have to remember the real purpose of this particular forum(as pook says, read the rules!)

I'd kiss you aka if that is, I wouldn't get my butt kicked for it. Posted for truth! *hugs* BTW I'm going to copy something similar into my sig. ^_^

EternalBlue
09-08-2005, 03:17 PM
It seems people don't start listening until something happens to them. It's just life I guess, but I'll definitely be sure to let them know not to just do ratings alone if I see them(unless one of you gets to them first :P).

On a side note, nice sig aka ^^ personally, it's a little small for my taste, but it's still good ^_^

MistressPookyChan
09-11-2005, 10:23 PM
people have been complaining to me beacuse I gave them a warning for giving ratings despite the numerous warnings in the forums. So here, again, is my warning: post deep replies, not ratings and not "nice!". See the FAQ sticky for clarification on what is a bad post and what is a good post.

akachan
09-12-2005, 10:03 AM
*bumps*
as a start I can bump this for ever until the rating thing doesn't stop. :D
I love this forum, always On topic and full of artists. Personally I'll thank Pooky for ever, for all the work and the love she puts on this section. So, please, make this "little" section a good chance for people to improve.

Please remember: not judgments, just suggestions!

(whoah!)what a ghostwriter! XD another funny sentence to put on my sig!

Xian Pu
09-12-2005, 12:16 PM
*bumps*
as a start I can bump this for ever until the rating thing doesn't stop. :D
I love this forum, always On topic and full of artists. Personally I'll thank Pooky for ever, for all the work and the love she puts on this section. So, please, make this "little" section a good chance for people to improve.

Please remember: not judgments, just suggestions!

(whoah!)what a ghostwriter! XD another funny sentence to put on my sig!

And this is why you are number 1! *holds up two fingers*

Anyway yar keep bumping this until someone gets the hint.

MistressPookyChan
09-17-2005, 07:44 AM
There is still no rating system.