PDA

View Full Version : a warrior from past

Keitaru-san
08-31-2005, 09:45 PM
hey i was had this great story well start like most of the others but when you get in to it you see its diffrent.

its about a man who hold great power (magic and martial art) he dont remember his past, his name, his age and his abbility, so lets start:

chapter one: the awakening!
Year 2245 A.D, location 23 million years from earth in spaceship called GREEN GUARDIAN, a cylinder has been recovered by the olive team(one of the top four excavate teams of the GREEN GUARDIAN also the GALAXY MOLES) the team member are captain Dwayne Kennedy, Jina George(aka eagle eye "due to her sharp visual senses"), Tim Klrak(also known as timy the clown because of his love for clowns??) and the last mamber Kentaru Mishizaru(he is a swordmaster and he is a descendent of a legendary samurai Yojimbo), the cylinder was found in a mountain temple. In the recovery chamber, evryone gathered around the cylinder, the dust has been cleaned and the age of cylinder is uknown although the temple ruin were centuries old but the cylinder seems new, there is a word hacked on the front of the cylinder "The most powerful evil..... is resting in here, locked ...... away by holy magic, who break the seal will bring c...... to the world and .....hunter will be released to fight the .......................... .
Year 11.. ."

ok now the .... means its means the word was ruined while they were digging the cylinder out. so what do you think should i continue this story or not?(well not in the forum though i just put a summerised version and that is if you want me to continue)

yuzuki_the_demonangel
08-31-2005, 09:49 PM
that
was
pretty
good
i
kinda
liked
it

Keitaru-san
08-31-2005, 09:53 PM
well thank you i like to continue it but like i need thump ups, so what will it be?

yuzuki_the_demonangel
08-31-2005, 09:55 PM
hmm......
oky
make
more
and
we'll
c<^.^>

Keitaru-san
08-31-2005, 09:58 PM
ok i try to make it very interesting, i like the avatar.

yuzuki_the_demonangel
08-31-2005, 10:00 PM
thank
u
and
oky
then<^.^>

Keitaru-san
08-31-2005, 10:02 PM
sure so do you want to hear a little bit mor of it now?

yuzuki_the_demonangel
08-31-2005, 10:05 PM
i
dont
kno....
i
hav
to
get
off
soon...
so
i
think
maybe
tomorrow....
is
that
good?...
well
anyway
g2g
bye!

Keitaru-san
08-31-2005, 10:07 PM
aaah thank god, so ok
you might see me tommorow here, im from london by the way,
oh one more question, how is my grammer?
i have been critisized over it a lot so do you understand the story?

red storm
09-01-2005, 06:03 AM
fanfics go to the fanfiction forum, plus even if you want to start an RPG you need aproval from Ayumi.

http://www.animeforum.com/showthread.php?t=8253 <--- the rules, red em, love em, now follow them.

Keitaru-san
09-01-2005, 06:17 AM
Jina try to open the cylinder but it won't open, magic only works so captain summons Van Tao(one of the powerful mages), he try many spells, but it didn't work so they decide to open it by using the magic cannon(its a cannon uses special ore which its kinda boosts the cannon user's magic and can shoot spell just more powerful) so Van goes on to use his seal breaker spell, the cylinder starts to shake and crack apears every where on it a purple light like a cover apears and then shateres, now the cylinder is turned in to powder a person apears to be sleeping wearing nothing but two sheets on him, with long black hair and an scar in the middle of his chest, Van senses great power from the man.(could he be the evil.....?)

ok rest i type later haha enjoy this for a while.

Keitaru-san
09-01-2005, 06:18 AM
oh no
im not starting rpg this is just a story for it i making it up i say little bit about it then if people liked it then turn it in to rpg and ask for premission.

Keitaru-san
09-01-2005, 06:20 AM
oh and thanks for the advise.

Keitaru-san
09-01-2005, 06:32 AM
IF YOU WANT TO READ THE REST OF THE STORY GO TO FAN FICTION FORUM
http://www.animeforum.com/showthread.php?t=29553 .

sorry its just im little bit of this world i dont pay attention much thanks for reminding me.

red storm
09-01-2005, 08:23 AM
You know.... there is an edit button.

Keitaru-san
09-01-2005, 11:58 AM
ok i'll keep that in mind.