PDA

View Full Version : RPG: Kingdom Hearts

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7

Twinblade_Slayer
08-29-2005, 04:51 PM
Sora lays on the sand with the tide gently rushing up against him and his eyes half way open from awakening from his dream.

"Its such a nice day with great weather. I wonder what Kairi is up to right now."

Kera
08-29-2005, 05:53 PM
Kairi Walks in front of Sora and sighed "Get up you lazy bum." She said laughing with a smile on her face. "Your always day dreaming when your suposed to be helping." She smiled while looking down on Sora.

Twinblade_Slayer
08-29-2005, 09:09 PM
*quickly sits up and turns around to look at Kairi smiling at him* hey give me a break i was tired ok........and what about you? how come your not working on the raft either. you know who is going to get mad right?

sumae_the_firewolf
09-01-2005, 02:37 PM
Iashtar Eleona was lost and alone. While on a trip to Hawaii her whole family and evryone she knew was attacked and consumed by the darkness. To escape she had jumped into the ocean and swan as far away as she could. Now here she was stranded on this little island.
Iashtar straightened up a bit and kept walking her sword Shiana gently tapping aginst her leg. She let out a gasp of surprise and shock as she saw two figures in the distance. She ran as fast as she could and reached the two figures. A boy and a girl. Iashtar bent down planicg her hand on her knees gasping for breath. After she regained her breath Iashtar straighted up and said, "I didn't think anyone lived on this island. I am Iastar, by the way." She then filled them in on why she was there. She looked at the boy smiling sweetly, "I must find a way off this island. Can you help?"

Twinblade_Slayer
09-02-2005, 06:36 AM
lol hi there, my name is Sora and this is Kairi, actually we dont live on this island either. we just play here all the time and get here with our own little boats. whats with the sword? you gonna be in a fight or something lol. jk. you dont seem like that type of girl. but im sure that there is a way to get you a place to stay. *smiles at her then look back at kairi* what do you think?

Tenchu1973
09-02-2005, 10:33 AM
wakka comes to see whats going on "Hey you two,what are you doing?" and come towards sora and kari

sumae_the_firewolf
09-02-2005, 02:18 PM
Iashtar looked over at Sora saying, "I carry this sword to remind me of my parents... They were... taken away from me... I get them back no matter what." She blushed embarresed at speaking so aggressivly, "I am sorry.. I just get very pasionate about this topic..." She smiled at Sora before turning hopefully to Kairi and saying, "If there is no room for me to stay I will find somewhere to sleep... somewhere..."

Kera
09-02-2005, 05:06 PM
Kairi was in a daze for a bit but snapped out of it "Oh im sorry well as you know im Kairi and we have room. You can stay with me if you wish." She smiled then turned to Wakka "Hello Wakka." She smiled again the turned to Sora and smiled.

sumae_the_firewolf
09-02-2005, 08:54 PM
Smiles at Kairi and then Sora saying, "I am very thankfull. If there is anything I can do to repay you..." Iashtar walked over to sora and hugged him. She then hugged Kairi holding her at arms length saying, "I am so grateful. Thank you."

Kera
09-02-2005, 09:10 PM
Kairi watched as Iashtar hugged Sora and Did a small glare but smiled at her as she hugged Her "Well need any thing just ask." Kairi smiled then looked at the sea kinda in a trance thinking.

sumae_the_firewolf
09-02-2005, 09:23 PM
Smiles thinking, "Why does that boy... the oone named sora... have to be so cute... It would be so much easier to leave if He wasn't HOTT!" Iashtar looked away from sora blushing. She smiled at Kairi and said, "where are we staying?"

Twinblade_Slayer
09-03-2005, 12:09 AM
*looks over at wakka kinda curious about what just happened between Kairi, Iashtar, and him* um......do you have any idea whats going on? *gets up and starts walking towards the dock to relax for a little bit* ill see yall around. *smiles at kairi and iashtar* let me know if you need me for something.

Kera
09-03-2005, 12:13 AM
Kairi turned around and smiled at Sora and waved then she turned back around and smiled at iashtar. "I guess youll be staying at my house but dont you want a tour of the inland first." She smiled wanting to go for a walk. She put her hands behind her back and started swinging side to side

sumae_the_firewolf
09-03-2005, 07:21 AM
Iashtar smiled and walked up next to Kairi, "I would love to take tour!^^ But we should get started its getting dark." Iashtar put a friendly arm around Kairia nd smiled whispering, "You like him, sora, Don't you? I think hes cute. He also looks and sounds like a nice guy... Lets just see what happens! ^^" Iashtar let her arm fall and bent down to retrive the small piece of paper that had fallen from her hand. She stood up straightened her shorts and began walking. With every step the soft tap-tap of her sword aginst her leg scould be heard. She turned to look expectantly at Kairi smiling.

Tenchu1973
09-03-2005, 11:42 AM
the next morning wakka was at the dock watching sora getting the fish "ha ha ha you call that a catch i can do better than that" and he walk away and come back and dive in wiv sora "Booms away!"

sumae_the_firewolf
09-03-2005, 04:54 PM
Iashtar smiled and walked out to where the guys were fishing in her pink and green bikini. She felt rested for the first time in a long time. Iashtar dipped her toes into the clear water and shivered at the coldness. She looked over at sora standing by the edge of the water. Si,iling she ran up behind him, and pushed him in, falling in herself.

Kera
09-03-2005, 05:05 PM
Kairi blinked when Iashtar turned and smiled at her when she started running towards the guys she started running after her. Then stopped dead in her tracks watching as Her and Sora fell into the water and fell down on teh sand laughing so hard tears were coming out of her eyes.

sumae_the_firewolf
09-03-2005, 05:25 PM
Iashtar laughed along with Kairi splashing water at her and then playfully tackling Sora and tickling him.

sumae_the_firewolf
09-03-2005, 07:30 PM
((He's not here yet... idk if anyone signed up for him... If they did they arnt doing good in being involved and might haved to be replaced))

souske
09-03-2005, 07:36 PM
((Maybe I should sign up for him))

sumae_the_firewolf
09-03-2005, 07:55 PM
((maybe you should... but ask twinblade...guy.... hes the boss! ^^))

Twinblade_Slayer
09-03-2005, 08:40 PM
*sora slowly sticks his head out of the water and grins at iashtar* that wasnt very nice you know, but your looking nice today*trys to not say she looks hot, or anything that might upset kairi* so what do you think of our island? i know were not finished with the fort areas yet but sooner or later we will have time for it. *waves over at kairi* good morning, i hope you slept well. and we have to make sure we work on the you know what before you know who shows up.*winks at her* and we both know hes gonna get mad if he finds us playing around

Kera
09-03-2005, 09:41 PM
Kairi stood up "Ya your right Sora he would be mad and through a log at you." She laughed walking in the water holding out both of her hands to Sora and iashtar to help them up. "I had a great morning." She smiled.

sumae_the_firewolf
09-04-2005, 12:22 AM
Iashtar grabbed Kairi's hand and pulled her into the water jumping out at the same time. She smiled and sat back in the sand to dry off wincing at the mark left by her bikini strp. She undod the top carefull not to let it fall and reveal her chest to everyone and leaned back. Ready to tan. She just lay there thinking, "It would be so nice to live here. I wonder why they want to leave..." Iashat carefully adjusted her now untied bikini straps so she wouldn't have a tan line a relaxed.

Twinblade_Slayer
09-04-2005, 08:37 AM
*sits there in the water next to kairi and pokes her* lol dont worry, she pushed me in here to so at least were both wet now. *looks over at iashtar and turns a little red from nervousness* well i think ill go work on that thing now ok kairi. *waves to wakka and the girls* see yall later. *wonders to himself as he walks towards the raft on the other side of the island, " ive never seen a girl that before........why in the world would she do that in front of a bunch of people?"* lol oh well. i guess she didnt mean anything by it. its a nice day to tan anyway so ill just get to work.

sumae_the_firewolf
09-04-2005, 11:33 AM
Iashtar quickly retied her bikini starps and walked up behind sora, "Boo." She smiled at sora and asked, "So whats this little rafty thingy here??"

Kera
09-04-2005, 11:41 AM
Kairi jumped out of the water ad ran after Sora and past Iashtar Jumping on Soras back laughing "Hi Sora your wet agian." She said still on his back. "But i havent seen You know who all day i wonder where he is. You know him always wants to know whats going on." She said finaly leting go and then turned to Iashtar "Hello again." She smiled then started walking besides Sora humming.

sumae_the_firewolf
09-04-2005, 11:56 AM
Iashtar smiled and walked in step with Kairi. She ran alittle ahead and was skipping backs wards in front of kairi and sora smiling, "I love it here!" Iashtar didn't see the rock behind her and triped backwards hitting her head and ankle.

Tenchu1973
09-04-2005, 03:52 PM
wakka came running towards the others *hey guys, i found something in the bushes come on" and they all run with wakka

Twinblade_Slayer
09-04-2005, 07:37 PM
*sticks his hand out to Iashtar* you ok? i hope you didnt get hurt. if you hadnt noticed yet there are quite a few rocks on this island so you might wanna be a little more careful. *smiles at her and takes her hand, waiting for her to get up*

souske
09-04-2005, 07:40 PM
Riku comes from the trees with things to make the raft. "Hey Sora, Who's the girl." he said while coming out.

Twinblade_Slayer
09-04-2005, 07:43 PM
lol well aside from her having an accident and triping over a rock, this is Iashtar. she washed up on shore yesterday and were letting her stay here until we can find her a new home. but shes really loving it from what i can tell.

Kera
09-04-2005, 07:45 PM
Kairi jumped up "Riku!" She said and gave him a hug. "Sora was sleeping again." She said smiling with a laugh also.

souske
09-04-2005, 07:50 PM
He smiled while saying "You really need to get more sleep so we can work on this raft. And its a nice to meet you Iashtar." Riku tossed Sora the stuff he had to him.

Kera
09-04-2005, 07:55 PM
Kairi put her hands on her hips "is it ignore Kairi day?" She glared alittle bit. "I think it is." she said and started walking to the raft.

souske
09-04-2005, 07:57 PM
"I'm sorry Kairi. I was distracted by Sora and Iashtar standing so close to eachother." He said with a laugh.

sumae_the_firewolf
09-04-2005, 07:58 PM
Iashtar tried to stand but had injured her ankel and couldn't put pressure on it... "Aww man. I think I sprained it." She tried to walk but fell again. Iashtar tried using her sword as a cructh and fell again. She sighed and just sat there helpless.

souske
09-04-2005, 08:13 PM
Riku went over and picked up Iashtar, then walk over to a tree and set her down. "You should stay off that foot for a couple of days."

sumae_the_firewolf
09-04-2005, 08:16 PM
Iashtar looked up at the guy who had carried her, "thanks...uhhh...."

Kera
09-04-2005, 08:28 PM
Kairi turned back around and started walking to Riku and Iashtar. "You ok?" She asked with a small smile on her face. "You should put some ice on that itll feel better." She said kindly.

sumae_the_firewolf
09-04-2005, 08:35 PM
Iashtar flashed Kairi and icy glare but soon replaced it with a bright smile and said, "Thanks! ^^ I'll remember that... erm... how do I get back to the house??"

Shironosuke Takeda
09-04-2005, 10:58 PM
((yea almost reach fighting darkside well oops sry to interupt i start at tarverse town :rolleyes: ))

sumae_the_firewolf
09-04-2005, 11:05 PM
((OOC oy yoi yoi... people gotta be faster with the posting...)))

Tenchu1973
09-05-2005, 10:21 AM
"hello i found a tunnel in the bushes and everyone ignoring me sora you gotta check it out" but everyone was talking to each other "aww man"

sumae_the_firewolf
09-05-2005, 01:42 PM
((still wating... people need to post faster... -_-"))

Twinblade_Slayer
09-05-2005, 02:01 PM
*sora walks away from everyone talking over by the tree and spends the next couple of hours just working on the raft* there.........its finally finished, ill go get the supplys for the trip, see yall later. * swims around parts of the island, collecting fish, fresh water, and mushrooms for food supplys that will last them for at least a couple of weeks*

well now that ive taken care of that i think im going to rest over there. *starts walking towards the cave where nobodys around and hears some rustling from inside , so he walks in there and stares for a second at the drawing of him and kairi, then he picks up a rock and draws him giving a paupu fruit to her.* i wish i could give one to her for real...........maybe one day i will...........

*hears someone behind him and quickly turns around* whose there!!! *sees a man in a dark cloak standing in front of the wooden door, but then he slowly fades away* what in the world was that? maybe im just to tired from working all day.......well i guess i should get going

Shironosuke Takeda
09-05-2005, 02:31 PM
(( OOC lol guys faster post and go to tarverse town!! i start at when sora meets Leon or should i say Squall Leonhart ))

sumae_the_firewolf
09-05-2005, 02:40 PM
((HELLO! I'm am kinda still stuck here with a sprained ankle!! Just forget about me why don't you!)) Iashtar sat there thinking, "How will I get off of here... now my ankel is sprained great... now how am I going to fight... god damn rocks!" Iashtar quickly unsheathed her sword and pluged it into the ground cutting through the rock as though it were cheese. Iashtar turned and looked over the ocean her eyes not seeing it but seeing instead the faces of her parents. "great now I'm alone with a sprained ankle on an islad.. where did everyone go!"

sumae_the_firewolf
09-05-2005, 04:15 PM
((OCC lalalalalalala WAITING))

Kera
09-05-2005, 04:45 PM
ooc:Im not one to be angry at people but girl you pissed me off! OK Sumea I dont know what your problem is. But you need to wait like every one else! Some people dont get on as much as you do! But thats know reason to Keep posting im waiting and sh** Like that! It will get you kicked out of this RPG! Now if you dont wait and stop typing pointless Sh** in this RPG i sware you will be kicked off of it! I wont care if you are or arent its not my choice but im sure you may be pissing off Twinblade slayer also!

sumae_the_firewolf
09-05-2005, 04:52 PM
((Ok then. Bye. See ya. If you feel that way.. here's my last post...unless someone wants me to stay which I doubt... so yeah bye.))

souske
09-05-2005, 07:41 PM
((Hey you should stay. For a good period of time.))

sumae_the_firewolf
09-05-2005, 08:09 PM
((ok.. but that will make Kairi mad... Oh well))

Shironosuke Takeda
09-06-2005, 07:02 AM
((sumae_the_firewolf i have to agree with kera,
no im just baking in, i starting at traverse town
anyway
"slow and sterdy wins the race"
remember that and have patient geez
you should stay, just be a more patient person
and don't even think you must have all people attention's at you))

Tenchu1973
09-06-2005, 10:36 AM
(right can we get back on the rp plz i don't want an argue)
*wakka went to kari "have you seen sora anywhere i been looking for him everywhere"

souske
09-06-2005, 11:39 AM
"He is busy working on the raft and I'm going to help him." Riku said walking away from the group.

Kera
09-06-2005, 04:02 PM
Kairi looked at Wakka then at Riku "I think he finished the raft not to long ago." She said thinking "I saw him walking around about a half hour ago But it is getting dark we all should get some rest and set sail tomorrow." She said throughing her fist in the air.

sumae_the_firewolf
09-06-2005, 05:28 PM
Iashtar found she could put pressure on her foot and followed Kairi home. She walked up behind Kairi smiling and asked, "who was that guy you guys called Riku... He seemd nice. Hes looks older then you guys though... So are we leaving tomorrow? I can't wait!" Ishtar jumped up punching a fist in the air suddenly exicted. She landed on her hurt foot and winced... "heh... need to be more carefull."

Kera
09-06-2005, 05:46 PM
Kairi faced Iashtar And smiled "Oh Riku ya hes a nice guy and hes older then me and sora by a year." She started walking back wards talking to Iashtar with her hands behind her back. "Ya we should be leaving tomorrow morning." She said smiling "When we get to my house will put some ice on that ankel of yours" She said turning back around and walking in the water on the beach.

sumae_the_firewolf
09-06-2005, 06:22 PM
Iashtar hurrie to keep up with Kairi laughing at the carefree way she acted. When they reached the house iashtar asked confussed, "where am I to stay??"

Kera
09-06-2005, 06:28 PM
Kairi smiled and opened the door "Youll be staying in the spare room." She said kindly closing the door behind Iashtar. "The rooms all ready for for you go ahead and make your self at home its not big but its home to me." She said walking to the kitchen and getting a bite to eat. Then started walking to her room with the food. "Oh ya your room is across from mine." She said opening her door then looked out it. "If your hungry go ahead and get something to eat." She said leaving her door open a crack.

Twinblade_Slayer
09-06-2005, 10:59 PM
*Sora finally makes it home and falls asleep for the night, but almost exactly at midnight he heard the sound of a storm coming from the island.* Oh no........the raft!!! * He jumps out the window and quickly starts heading to find Kairi and the others.* Riku's and Kairi's boats!!! They have to be here somewhere. * right as he starts walking , small little shadows appear out of the ground and start coming after him.*

*He swings his wooden sword at them but it has no effect so he takes off running towards the smaller island across the bridge* Riku!!! Wheres Kairi, I thought she was with you?

(OOC: i know yall have the rps best interests in mind and im sorry im so late on this but ive been kinda busy. I dont mind if you occassionally do an OOC but dont take up and entire post with it. im just as busy as everyone else but im trying to go as fast as i can. i will allow you to stay just plz stop doing all those spam posts cause your gonna get this rpg closed down and i really want it to keep going. )

souske
09-07-2005, 11:44 AM
"I don't know where she is but we got bigger things to worry about." Riku said pointing in the air.

((Sorry I forgot the storyline in the game.))

Tenchu1973
09-07-2005, 12:24 PM
wakka came running by loads of shadows "Help i'm being chase by shadows" and ran past sora and rikku

souske
09-07-2005, 01:28 PM
"I wonder why wakka is here. I didn't see his boat." Riku said in confusion. "Come on Sora, we gotta search for Kairi."

Tenchu1973
09-07-2005, 01:31 PM
*"beach ball punch!" and it slam it in front of the heartless and said "you look for kari i stop these thing now GO" and starts to fight the shadows*(soz for the double post)

souske
09-07-2005, 01:45 PM
"Thanks Wakka." Riku said. Sora and Riku started to search for Kairi in the secret cave.

Kera
09-07-2005, 03:51 PM
ooc: OK i know the story line in this RPG is alittle different but what do i do after Sora gets to Treverse town because you know Kairi kinda losses her heart

Kairi walked out of her house wondering why it was so dark she was on her front porch when she saw them "Sh....shadows!" She screamed and tried running from them.

sumae_the_firewolf
09-07-2005, 06:46 PM
(OCC I kind got in trouble...heh... -looks incredably stupid for rushing people-))

Iashtar fell out of bed and ran to the porch hearing Kairi scream. "Whats wrong?" The second she asked that she saw them... the tings that had killed her parents.
Iashtar quickly drew her sword look towards Kairi, "Should we take care of them... or should we run??"

Kera
09-07-2005, 07:00 PM
Kairi looked at Iashtar "I dont fight." She said scared and backing up to a wall. "Ive never tried fighting and if i did Riku and Sora would have told me to stop." She said trying to back away even more.

sumae_the_firewolf
09-07-2005, 07:25 PM
"In that case..." Iashtar looked uncertinitly at the oncomming shadows and tightened her grip on her sword. As one shadow became to adventurios and reached towards Iashtar she took a scared step back and then shaking her head stepped forward and thinking of her dad quickly sung her sword at the shadow swinging it awkardly due to being frightened. She didn't hit it in a vital area but nicked the shoulder. Seeing that she could fight these thing she stepped forward again this time swinging confendently at the shadow. She hit its head making a sick cracking sound and wacthing it dissapeer. Iashtar grabed Kairi and began draging her to a clear area fighting through the shadow. "They should have thought you to fight!"

Saphire
09-07-2005, 07:29 PM
mommy... sora's hot?
WHERES SORA!!!
<<
>>
WHERE WHERE!!
IM ALL ALONE!!!

Twinblade_Slayer
09-07-2005, 08:47 PM
(ooc: well we can alter that if you want, and you can just lose your heart later in the rpg so i can be there to save you. or riku, or anybody. your a clever girl. so im sure you will think of something)

Hey riku, you go that way towards the other side of the island and ill check in the cave.*Sora dashes into the cave and sees kairi standing there but it seems a little different from the way she usually is*

Kairi!!! *She turns around and looks at him with half glazed eyes, then the door bursts open with a cloud of darkness hurling Kairi towards him. She flys straight through him and Sora realizes that it was just a mirage. He lands outside of the cave and onto a small piece of the beach , floating in mid air with the dark orb floating above him.*

*Right as he turns around he sees a giant shadow standing in front of him. The Darkside starts attacking him , but Sora manages to barely defend himself until a bright light starts shining and blinding the shadow, then out of nowhere a large key appears in his hand and he hears the words echoing in the sky, "Keyblade.........Keyblade..........." When the shadow attacks this time, Sora slashes through his arm and knocks the Darkside off balance and into the air, but once the dark orb absorbs it Sora gets drawn into the sky and gets swallowed by the darkness*

Kera
09-08-2005, 06:07 AM
Kairi screamed as Darkness took over to island "Sora!!" She screamed scared. Then the darkness comsumed her and Iashtar.

Tenchu1973
09-08-2005, 10:20 AM
"SORA, rikku, kari helllllllppppppp" and wakka was gone for good

souske
09-08-2005, 11:45 AM
Riku sat at the place where Sora disappeared and looked into the sky. "I hope your okay Sora." and then he jumped into the darkorb that is in the sky.

Shironosuke Takeda
09-08-2005, 01:05 PM
-while in traverse town which sora gone to Ken was wandering around with Leon(squall duh lol no affences) and Yufi, finding the Keyblade master-

(ooc: can we go abit little faster?i been waiting for days...shouldn't had pick this time, should pick when you were at destiny island... and one rping leon!? omg.=.=")

souske
09-08-2005, 01:11 PM
Meanwhile at the Hallow Basion. Riku is unconsious by a large door and shadows surround him. Riku quickly gets up and looks around in shock. "Where am I?!" he said in a loud voice.

Tenchu1973
09-08-2005, 01:37 PM
*"your in hallow basion rikku" said a dark warrior who is in front of him but does not show his face

souske
09-08-2005, 01:47 PM
"Well could you tell me how I got here?" Riku said

Tenchu1973
09-08-2005, 01:49 PM
*" in time rikku in time, i sence a boy with a key blade named Sora" he said and then disappear

souske
09-08-2005, 01:54 PM
"Sora!! Tell me where he is!" Riku shouted.

Tenchu1973
09-08-2005, 01:56 PM
*an echo was in the air saying like i said......in time rikku....in time

souske
09-08-2005, 05:55 PM
"Damn"Riku said in disgust.

sumae_the_firewolf
09-08-2005, 06:54 PM
((OCC Can I be dropped somewhere?? Apperently I was dragged away too! -_-" Just wondering... I don't wanna leave just yet... heh... oh and I can't get on untill 7:30 my time... Yeah... So PM me with an idea if you have one... ir just post it,,, whatever... =^_^=!))

Twinblade_Slayer
09-08-2005, 11:12 PM
*Sora wakes up in a barely lit alleyway, then gets up and starts looking around curiously* Where is this place? Its so bazaar......... *He walks around towards a store right outside the alley.* Maybe somebody inside can help me......

*When he opens the door theres nobody inside so he sits by the fire thinking about what happened on the island* I wonder if everybody else made it off the island ok? Maybe ill get lucky and run into somebody here in town, so i guess ill get started looking. I mean how big can this town be anyway?

*He quickly gets up and walks out the door, then starts looking around curiously because he hears someone coming*

Shironosuke Takeda
09-08-2005, 11:40 PM
-Ken is just outside and saw Sora coming out he takes out his katana and point it at Sora- "are you the Keyblade master?" ken said in a serious voice

.mystic
09-09-2005, 03:51 AM
((ooc: just reminding u guys that ill be coming in soon, just waiting for the right moment, thx ^-^ ))

Kera
09-09-2005, 05:55 AM
Kairi woke up on a bed "Where am i? In a hotel?" She said looking around slowly. "Wonder where every one is?" She stood up and walked out of the Hotel. "What a weird place." She said walking down the dark sidewalks.

Tenchu1973
09-09-2005, 09:36 AM
a dark warrior standing in a dark shadow watching sora and siad "is he the chosen one, i know he has the keyblade but does he know how to use it lets put it to the test once everything in place?" and he was holding a power sword like the keyblade but more powerful

Shironosuke Takeda
09-09-2005, 10:20 AM
-look at the guy in the shadow- why not?,beside a keyblade master should be able to win us..-he said and rush over to Sora and takes out his katana from his katana cover and swing to the right(the classic 1 attack show lol), with darkness waves around the katana-

Tenchu1973
09-09-2005, 10:28 AM
*"No not that test our friend the armor heartless"*

Shironosuke Takeda
09-09-2005, 10:34 AM
-chibi style stop and fall, then stand back up- ehahaha....i know that...seriously, i dont..i guess my anger agiants human gone to far..im not a full human you know?(let's put some chibi style in it lol)

Tenchu1973
09-09-2005, 10:37 AM
*"besides we not here to kill the boy yet, if he's the one that can destory the darkness we can use him against malefincent ok"*

Shironosuke Takeda
09-09-2005, 10:41 AM
im not going to kill him..."- he said as he turn back to the guy in the shadow- "i was just seeing if he would dodge my attack or not,beside, if i killed him, the universe may end, you think i will be so crazy ? sarcifies the universe just to kill another human?-looks away- let's just find the heartless armor.......-said in a low voice and walks into the shadow then disappear-

Tenchu1973
09-09-2005, 10:43 AM
*he was thinkin to himself "even he has a powerful sword he still is wise just like my soul-edge......mum.......dad.....i will have my REVENGE!"*

souske
09-09-2005, 11:57 AM
Mean while at the Hallow Basin, Riku was searching for a way to get out but he was getting tired. "This is really taking a long time." he said in a small voice. As he was walking, he noticed a large door with a dark heart symbol on it and wondered what was behind it. "Man this is a really big door. Wonder if I can push it open."

Shironosuke Takeda
09-09-2005, 12:11 PM
-when riku opened the door - huh..?i have a bad feeling.....-he looks up as the stars in traverse town kept disappearing one by one- did someone opened the door..?why..does the world kept disappearing faster and faster...?-still in the shadow-

souske
09-09-2005, 12:13 PM
When Riku walked through the door, He fell into the Traverse town's Third District and was holding a Dark Blade in his hand. Riku got up and looked around and began to search for Sora and Kairi.

Shironosuke Takeda
09-09-2005, 12:19 PM
-he started to walk around for anything supsicious and wandered into the second district he sits on the fountan (the place sora fight with heartless armor), and look around then up to the sky, he closes his eyes - "maybe...it's just my imagination......"- he said in an disappointed like voice-

souske
09-09-2005, 01:14 PM
((Shironosuke Takeda who are you playing))

Riku began to see some people fighting a big armored heartless and wanted to watch.

Shironosuke Takeda
09-09-2005, 02:00 PM
[OoC: a 14yrs old name Ken, and btw im just siting on the fountain where sora fight that heartless armor i didn't said "I AM FIGHTING THE ARMOMR" i just said i sitting there, you should edit your post ))

-he walks around and saw some heartless (shadow[s]), he take out his katana and swing it drop from the head till the bottom and slashed all heartless to dead while he is fighting the heartless he got stracth by one of the shadows, then he runs off and do a upper cut and darkness wave come across the heartless causing them to died- haah...haah...damn..i got streched..-he sits on one of the beach -

Twinblade_Slayer
09-09-2005, 05:23 PM
*Starts walking towards the second district wondering if he can find someone to help him look for his friends*

(ooc: by the way, the guard armor is in the third district because thats where sora finds donald and goofy but we dont need them)

i wonder whats in that tower with the bell over there. *Moves at a brisk pace towards the gizmo shop , but out of nowhere some shadows appear and start attacking him. Then he quickly draws his keyblade and slashes through them but they keep coming so he runs into past all of them and hides for a minute to rest in the gizmo shop*

phew that was close..........i didnt think i was gonna make it here? How did those things get here anyway? Did they come the same way I did? If so, then did the others come here to?

.mystic
09-09-2005, 07:01 PM
*asami was in the hotel and hear a loud racket outside , she swiftly ran out side.Looking around her then she suddenly see a figure run into the gizmo shop*
"hey!" she calls out but the figure didnt answer *she ran into the gizmo shop quickly and stopped, to see a boy inside* "hey" she said smiling, "are you ok?"

Kera
09-09-2005, 07:27 PM
Kairi walked around the strange place having no idea where she was going. "This place is like a big maze. Wheres Sora and Riku?" She asked herself as she sat down infront of a great door that was locked. *This town looks peaceful anough but its weird." She read a sign that said Treverse town, "Where am i?" She saw peple walking around but none of them really gave her notice.

sumae_the_firewolf
09-09-2005, 07:39 PM
Iashtar woke up with a sharp pain iin her head. SHe looked around she was in a white room. It was haze filled and it was kind of hard to see. A hodded figure came towards me out of the mist. It spoke saying, "Are you here for HIM? If you are the doorway is right over here." He waved a hand and cleared the mist reavealing a heavy red and black door. I fgured it was a way out so I nodded and walked to the door as it slowly opened. I was standing in the door way when I felt a pair of hands on my back pushung me forward a voice whispering, "Kill HIM..."
I fell through what felt like water and emerged at the other end only to fall right on top of Sora, completely dry. I looked down got up and said, "Erm...hi....again."

Twinblade_Slayer
09-09-2005, 08:27 PM
*lays on the ground with two girls next to him* um............ hi Iasthar, when did you get here? and is this a friend of yours? * he turns and looks over at the mysterious girl who came in the door behind him*

do you live here in town? *sits up and holds his head* whats with everyone trying to hurt me today? did i do something to piss someone off cause im not having a very good day.

.mystic
09-09-2005, 09:29 PM
*kneels down* "oh, sorry, my name is Asami Takashi you can call me Asami" she said smiling "i dont come from here, i can't remember really..." *looks down to see the keyblade* "i think i know why, um "things" keep attacking you" *pionts to keyblade*

*stands up* "those creatures, they are called the heartless... there are many different forms of them, they seek the person who weilds the keyblade, but they also fear the keyblade" asami says in a serious voice "the thing that attracts them to people is the darkness within their heart.. and there is drakness in within every heart"

"the heartless took control of me when i was 10... they made me kill my family..." *eyes watering* "when i was twelve i told them that i would serve them.. they gave me great dark powers which i could not controll, but as the years went on i gained that power to controll it and use it against them" *drys eyes*

"what is your name?" asami said sweetly "oh! and i guessed ur name is Iasthar , glad to meet you :)

sumae_the_firewolf
09-09-2005, 09:39 PM
Iashtar stood up smiling and looked around, "hi!^^"

.mystic
09-10-2005, 02:00 AM
*scratches head* "do you know his name?" asami smiles sweetly :)

Shironosuke Takeda
09-10-2005, 06:05 AM
-he saw people going into the gizmo shop so he also goes there - hm..what so attractive?...- he walks into the gizmo shop but these Fat Heartless attack him(these fat one,if you dont attack it it will continue to sleeppp) -argh..damn....to much heartless....- he jumps up the wall and lays on the wall,near the bell- damn..they are getting stronger and stronger minute by minute...i gotta get perpared next time...-tried to stand up but his angle was streched badly and bleeding, while his left arm is still wounded by the shadows from the first battle- ...

Twinblade_Slayer
09-10-2005, 07:54 AM
oh lol that was pretty rude of me.*quickly stands up and bows to asami* my name is sora, and like i said before her name is iasthar. so how come i was given this "keyblade" that you call it. i mean one second im on my island with my friends, then a giant storm attacks the island with all those heartless and out of nowhere this appears in my hands. *sighs and sounds a little down when he thinks about her having to kill her own parents*

im sorry that they made you do something like that, nobody should ever have to do anything they dont want to. i dont even know if my parents are ok after that storm, but i try not to think about it to much. i know that one day ill see them again, and as long as i have my friends i can keep going no matter what happens. *smiles at her * so what are you going to do now?

sumae_the_firewolf
09-10-2005, 08:48 AM
Iashtar looked at them and then turned to Sora. "I think we should stick together. Or split up... I would personally like to stick together..." Iashtar smiled at the new girl then at Sora. "What do you think?"

souske
09-10-2005, 01:59 PM
"Gee Sora, you've been getting alot of girls in your company these days." Riku said from afar.

.mystic
09-10-2005, 04:22 PM
"well," asami smiled "i've been searching for the person who weild the keyblade, to help them..." *bows head* "i'll help you sora... till the day i die" *looks back up* *smiles with a big grin* lol ,

"well for your world... for every world there has got a heart in the centre and that is the heartlesses goal to consume it, which ur island may have been, and for the keyblade... sora, you must have a pure heart.. one with the least darkness.. the keyblade choose you sora to lock all the hearts in every world, that is your goal" says in serious voice, "and i've looked long and hard to find the person who weilds it, that would be you" *smiles* "Iashtar, i think we all should stick together :)

souske
09-10-2005, 04:29 PM
"I see you guys are ignoring me." Riku said at the top of a building in the third district.

sumae_the_firewolf
09-10-2005, 05:18 PM
Iashtar looked up and saw Riku. She jumped up and down waving and grining, "Hey riku!! Just the person we wanted to see! Come and join us!!"

Twinblade_Slayer
09-10-2005, 06:19 PM
(ooc: since you werent paying attention obviously, we were in the second districts gizmo shop, and you were in the third district so no there was no physically possible way we could of been ignoring you)

*Sora has a shocked expression on his face* wow.........talk about pressure. i never would of pictured myself as that kind of person, but if thats what i have to do then ill do it no matter how long i have to work at it. im glad to have your help though, im sure that im going to need it in the very near future cause im getting this weird feeling that people are after me. unfortunately i dont even know who they are yet.

.mystic
09-10-2005, 06:28 PM
*big grin* "well are we just going to stay here or not?!, lol, we have to explore all the world out there" *pionts up to the roof of the gizmo shop* "well what do you say should we get going or look around a bit more?" i smiled :)

sumae_the_firewolf
09-10-2005, 07:08 PM
((OCC sory I wasnt paying attention ignore my last post...)) Iashtar put a friendly arm around Sora and began walking off looking back and smiling at the new girl. "coming?" Iashtar kept walking with an arm around Sora.

.mystic
09-10-2005, 07:14 PM
*smiles with a big grin* "lol, of course i am! :D" *runs up next to sora and Iashtar*

sumae_the_firewolf
09-10-2005, 07:20 PM
Iashtar, arm, still around Sira looked over at the new girl... "I am sorry... I forget your name... what is it and why are you here?" Smiles so as not to be rude and keeps walking with sora.

Twinblade_Slayer
09-10-2005, 07:30 PM
*wonders why she has her arm around him and why shes so close* yah i guess your right.........we should get going! and who knows what were going to find out there. all i know is that if we find any heartless they wont stand a chance against us. *looks and smiles at iashtar* right?

.mystic
09-10-2005, 07:43 PM
*looks at Iashtar* "my name is Asami Takashi, you can call me Asami and i'm here to help sora and you :) " *smiles*

*looks at sora* "do you *looks at Iashtar* or Iashtar have a ship?, like to go to different worlds?"

sumae_the_firewolf
09-10-2005, 09:01 PM
Iashtar smiles at Asami and says, "I don't have a ship. The only things I have with me are my sword and my friends." She gave sora a quick friendly hugs and smiled again at Asami. "Maybe we should go looking for a ship."

.mystic
09-10-2005, 09:05 PM
"oh! don't worry, i have a ship of my own"*looks down to the ground* *then suddenly lifts her head up quickly* "lol, you and Sora can use my ship for our journey :)"

sumae_the_firewolf
09-10-2005, 09:21 PM
Iashtar smiles at "Thanks! ^^ Where is it?" Looks around my arm still around Sora.

.mystic
09-10-2005, 10:04 PM
*pionts towrds a big door* "just outside there! :)" *walks over there with sora and Iashtar*

*suddenly a heartless appears in front of them and jumps and trys to attack* -gasp- "oh no!, stay back" *asami holds her hand out in front of her, then a magnificent pulse of dark every comes from her hand and destroys the heartless*

"lol, sorry bout that :)" *walks over to the big door*

Twinblade_Slayer
09-10-2005, 10:25 PM
*stares again with a surprised look on his face* holy crap!!! that was amazing, but how did you do that? it doesnt exactly seem like a natural ability to me. and im starting to get this feeling that you havent exactly told us everything about you. of course it doesnt make much difference wether you tell me now or not.

*keeps walking with the two girls, and iashtars arm around him towards the third district so they can finish checking out the rest of the town before they leave* well this area seems pretty empty to me, except for that door with a flame on it, and that old house on the top of the...........................*right before he finishes saying the rest of his sentence, large stone columns raise up and block them into the square with several armored heartless on each of them that are a little bit bigger then the shadow heartless that have been following them*

oh great, we were almost out of here to. i guess were gonna have to kick the hell out of these guys if were gonna get out. *quickly draws his keyblade and gets into a fighting stance* ok yall ready!

sumae_the_firewolf
09-10-2005, 10:26 PM
*looks at Sora raising an eyebrow, Iashtar then acted like she was hugging Sora as she put her arms around him and was leaning aginst him she whispered,* "Did you see that? Pure black energy... thats odd."

.mystic
09-10-2005, 10:33 PM
"hell yea!" *grabs out two short swords and stands in a fighting position*

.mystic
09-10-2005, 11:36 PM
((occ: guys ur making me feel bad, like saying ARGH dark energy she evil!! run away!, :( ))

Shironosuke Takeda
09-11-2005, 12:48 AM
((occ: nvm...you get used to it i guess...))
-he walks over to the third district with his wound bandage with his left hand shoulder cloths tear out to bandage them, he walks and saw sora- sora....so he's going to melvin's house...i guess i will wait outside..- he goes nearer to sora and stay hidden-

sumae_the_firewolf
09-11-2005, 09:21 AM
((occ: guys ur making me feel bad, like saying ARGH dark energy she evil!! run away!, :( ))((OCC thats not what I meant... now back to the rpg))
Iashtar unsheathed her sword Shiana and stood next to sora and Asami, "Lets get this over with. There are three... I sugest you take the one on the right Sora... And Asami you take the one on the right... I'll take the one in the middle. I sugest we make it fast before more come."

Tenchu1973
09-11-2005, 01:59 PM
*"Darkness slash!" a dark warrior with a sword but no face and started to slash the heartless and said "take sora to the 3rd district NOW"*

.mystic
09-11-2005, 04:35 PM
* asami slices through the heartless with her swords* "yer!" *looks over to Iashtar and sora* "anyone need any help?!" asami yells

Twinblade_Slayer
09-11-2005, 06:07 PM
(ooc: please pay attention to my posts cause i already said were in the third district and about to fight the Guard Armor since we are already surrounded by the stone columns and just beat up the soldier heartless)

*looks at the guy in the dark hood with an uneasy expression on his face, still ready to fight if he attacks them* who in the heck are you? and why did you help us, cause you dont exactly seem like a friendly person with that powerful sword of yours?

*hears the sound of clashing metal in the air, quickly looks up and jumps back as a giant suit of armor falls from the sky* what in the world is that!!!!!

*the metal suit then starts floating up and forms a giant soldier. it quickly strikes at sora and knocks him back into the stone column*

Kera
09-11-2005, 06:27 PM
ooc: Waaaaaa ive been gone to long.

Kairi started walking around but ended up in the third district some how she watched the fight from up the stairs. For some reason no heartless attacked he *Sora must ahve taken care of them* She thought and looked down. "Whos that new girl?" She saw Sora was hit. "Sora!" She yelled but was frozen in place.

souske
09-11-2005, 06:49 PM
Riku came out of nowhere and slashed at a heartless behind Sora. "You should really watch your back, you might die. But you should be glad that I'm here." said Riku.

sumae_the_firewolf
09-11-2005, 07:08 PM
Iashtar ducked as the heartless swung at her and brought her sword up at the same time nicking the armor. Iashtar ducked again and ran next to riku! "Hey! Ummm.... nice to see you again. I hope your good at this sorta thing.. cause I'm not!"

souske
09-11-2005, 07:13 PM
"I really am good at this. Sora and I practice everyday." Riku said slashing at the Armored Heartless. Riku looked up and saw Kairi at the vacant house. "Hey its Kairi."

Twinblade_Slayer
09-11-2005, 10:42 PM
*gets up slowly and puts his hand on his shoulder* i think my shoulders broken..........but i should be ok for now....*is on his knees right next to his keyblade, then turns around and looks up at Kairi* Kairi!!!! be careful and watch out for the heartless because they might go after you.

*reaches down and picks up his keyblade* you guys are gonna pay for that. *dashes at the guard armor and slashes his legs as he runs past, then turns around and keeps slashing the backs of his legs to knock him off balance*

AngelWolf
09-11-2005, 10:57 PM
*Looks at the battle from the rooftops.* "Hmmm, I guess I'm not needed here." *throws a black hood over his head and walks away*

.mystic
09-11-2005, 11:57 PM
*asami grabs her short dagger and pulses dark energy through it* *the armour heartlesses arms and swing round and round, then asami uses her dagger and stabs it into one of the arms, a blast of dark energy goes through the arm* "are you okay Sora?!!" asaim yells from afar.

Kera
09-12-2005, 05:47 AM
Kairi watched as every one fought the armor Heartless. "I wish i could help some how." She wispered. She watched the fight feeling worried for every one. "Be careful Sora." She yelled and looked behind her every so often to see if any one was coming to get her

Shironosuke Takeda
09-12-2005, 06:30 AM
- a dark shadow appear behind kairi as she look back he walks towards her but when he walk pass her he dash over and jump up on top of the heartless armor and stab his katana into the armor heartless head making darkness waves to come out, caused the heartless armor and him to collapse onto the ground, he falls onto the ground and roll up taking a breathe he called Sora- Sora kill it now!

souske
09-12-2005, 11:40 AM
Riku jumped up behind Kairi and took her hand. "Its not safe here lets get out of here. Don't worry the others will be alright." He left a note where Kairi was standing and the note flew in front Sora saying **We'll be wait in the hotel in the second district.**

Shironosuke Takeda
09-12-2005, 11:45 AM
-saw riku taking kairi to the hotel but still waiting for Sora to destroy the heartless armor while he's keeping the heartless armor full attention on him so others could attack it without worry- ...riku..?

souske
09-12-2005, 11:52 AM
Meanwhile at the Hotel. Riku and Kairi were searching for a room for safety. But while searching they ran into Aerith.

sumae_the_firewolf
09-12-2005, 02:06 PM
Iashtar finished fighting her heartless and ran over to Sora. "Are you ok?!" She bent down to examin his sholder and placed a hand on it. All of the sudden a bright blue glow formed on his shoulder below my hand and just as his shoulder was healed Iashtar passed out.

Shironosuke Takeda
09-12-2005, 02:17 PM
-looks as the armored heartless died, he put back his katan into the cover and started walking into a dark portal when he reach the portal he looks behind and saw a soldier(these heartless with armor and a helm on their head) the heartless streched him and he drop onto the floor- arghhh! -the heartless rises it's craws and was going to strecht him one last time, he looks down, and his skyblue hair cover his eyes giving a smirk as he looking down- kill me if you like heartless..but if only you could survive my attack..- he take out his katana and bash over the heartless head- arr..damn it streched me right on my stomach..-he put his hands on his stomach bleeding and walks towards the second district-

Tenchu1973
09-12-2005, 02:26 PM
*a dark hoded warrior came towards sora and reveals who he is and said "my name is jacko,i used to work for the heartless"

.mystic
09-12-2005, 04:29 PM
"oh meh gosh, so did i!" *looks down* "but i ran away from them, and came to help sora!" asami said happily

*looks over to Iashtar* *runs over to her and kneels down* "Iashtar are you ok?!"

sumae_the_firewolf
09-12-2005, 06:03 PM
"unngghh..." Iashtar shook her head clearing it and looking at the girl standing above me. "Wha- What happened?"

Shironosuke Takeda
09-13-2005, 08:48 AM
-while they all are having a happy reunion,he went to the hotel and walk over to riku- "what you doing here..?and how you get here?aren't you suppose to be the keyblade master?tell me, the truth" he asked, in a serious voice

((ooc: am i going a bit too fast?or we going to twist and twist the story line? erm, whatever the choice is. twinblade_slayer dicide :<_<: ))

Tenchu1973
09-13-2005, 10:26 AM
walks to hotel to see if anyone is alright
"hey rikku is not the keyblade master ok, i saw what happen to that heartless sora is indeed the chosen one, now is everyone alright?"

Shironosuke Takeda
09-13-2005, 11:00 AM
-looks up to the sky- i wonder.........-he close his eyes and look down then open his eyes, then he look over at jacko-let's just wait for Sora and the others to get here.....- he lay his back on the wall-

souske
09-13-2005, 11:44 AM
Riku and Kairi sat in Aerith's room waiting for the rest of the group. "What is taking them so long? Maybe the didn't get the message. I guess I'll go look for them. Kairi stay here and hide. If your in trouble yell as loud as you can and I'll come." said Riku walking out the door. As he was walking to the place where Sora and the others were fighting, he ran into a large heartless dragon. "This is bad" said Riku in shock.

Tenchu1973
09-13-2005, 01:16 PM
"dark slash" he slash the heartless dragon and said to rikku
"i thought i told you to stay in the hotel it's dangerous out here"

souske
09-13-2005, 01:18 PM
"You didn't tell me that. Plus Kairi is safer than you think." riku said stabbing the heartless dragon and killing it. "That was too easy."

Tenchu1973
09-13-2005, 01:22 PM
"and why are you outside? are you looking for sora the chosen one?"

souske
09-13-2005, 01:29 PM
"I am searching for him. So where is he?" Riku shouted.

Tenchu1973
09-13-2005, 01:31 PM
"i'll look for him you look after kari"

Shironosuke Takeda
09-13-2005, 02:03 PM
- he take kairi out of the room and take her over to riku and jacko- sometime, it's a bad idea to leave a defenceless behind, if she can fight then it's a diffence thing... -then he stab his katana into that heartless dragon's head causing it to disappear/die(well it disappear like that means it's dead=.="that's wat happen when you killed a shadow..) then he looks down- dragon....

Tenchu1973
09-13-2005, 02:06 PM
do u know where sora went to

Shironosuke Takeda
09-13-2005, 02:08 PM
how would i know, the keyblade master should has responsibility, besides, a 14years old should try to take care of himself..i am also a 14

Tenchu1973
09-13-2005, 02:11 PM
right then we should get back to the hotel then and jacko went off back to the hotel and thinks about his family "mom....dad......i will Destory all the heartless"

Shironosuke Takeda
09-13-2005, 02:14 PM
-looking out of the window- revenge...doesn't mean everything..

Tenchu1973
09-13-2005, 02:20 PM
"you didn't see it they killed my parents and my homeland thats why i have the soul-edge, it was given to me by my uncle before the heartless attacked, it was a powerful sword and it relies on me"

Shironosuke Takeda
09-13-2005, 02:26 PM
-looks over to him- my home, was taken away too, but revenge isn't in my mind..revenge only bring the heartless closer to you, one day you be like that macnificant(that woman who's think's she's so though/who became the black dragon which we have to beat but got beaten by any1 who completed kh :D) one day...you be shallow by darkness...-looks at his eyes- don't give up everything just for revenge..

Tenchu1973
09-13-2005, 02:30 PM
"don't worry i got a power demon inside me that no heartless can not control, it was made by rage and revenges by me" and then i asked "how is yuffie"

Shironosuke Takeda
09-13-2005, 02:32 PM
porperly sticking with Leon, or dating him...i havn't heard from them since they brought me here..-he said, in a kinda jokely way-

Tenchu1973
09-13-2005, 02:35 PM
" i hope not i kinda like her"

Shironosuke Takeda
09-13-2005, 02:38 PM
-chibi style laugh at him- really?- with tears(which when you laugh too much you have tears not crying =.=") ommmgg i must send her an e-mail!!!!! -chibi style typing an e-mail to yuffie
dear yuffie,
i found some1 who admire you or should i say bla bla bla bla...
-and he point his fingure at the enter button and is going to click it-

Tenchu1973
09-13-2005, 02:41 PM
"don't u dare" and draws out his soul-edge and was about to attack "you r gonna pay!"

Shironosuke Takeda
09-13-2005, 02:43 PM
-chibi style- im going tooooooooo~~~~~ -pressed it chibi style-^^

sumae_the_firewolf
09-13-2005, 04:10 PM
(( OCC OK kiddies enough playing around! XD))

Shironosuke Takeda
09-13-2005, 04:12 PM
((OOC : alright then..}
-he sended the e-mail to yuffie- there you go my little yuffie's admirer friend..-give him see the e-mail and it was sended to yuffie- he then looks around- hm...where are they?..

souske
09-13-2005, 06:17 PM
Meanwhile back at the hotel, Riku and Kairi were waiting for the others. "Geez, where could they be." riku said sitting by a table. He saw kairi sleeping on the bed peacefully and walked to the window. He saw many heartless outside looking for Sora. "He better be okay."

Kera
09-13-2005, 06:28 PM
Kairi slowly woke up. "Riku whats going on?" She asked in a wisper. "And why are those heartless things attacking every one?" She asked looking at Riku with sad eyes.

Twinblade_Slayer
09-13-2005, 07:19 PM
(ooc: wow ok two things i have to say. 1) is you cant claim that your so dark and you have dark powers then be able to all the sudden heal people. it doesnt work like that no matter what the currcumstance. and 2) yall are going way to fast, i do have a job,school and other stuff to do you know. so will you please make your posts longer so you dont have to keep posing so many times. cause 1 sentence posts arent exactly what i had in mind for an rp. )

*Sora kneels down next to Iashtar, still not completely healed.* Are you ok........I'm sorry you wore yourself out trying to help me. *picks her up and starts walking towards the hotel with her in his arms, trying not to drop her or wake her up* you coming with us Asami? *He says with a big smile on his face as he turns around and looks at her* I really appreciate your help. I know that i wouldnt of made it without you and Iashtar. I just wanted to let you know that im glad i met both of you.

sumae_the_firewolf
09-13-2005, 07:41 PM
((One first of all I DON'T have dark powers! <<

>>! Second Ill try to make my posts longer. I have school and all that other stuff too. Third- healing was put in my description wasnt it??? I couldve sworn I put it... oh well...))

Iashtar looked up at Sora smiling. "I am pretty sure I can walk.. but if you are offering a ride..." Iashtar reached up and wraped her arms around Soras neck smiling and kissed him on the cheeck. "Thank you"

Shironosuke Takeda
09-13-2005, 10:50 PM
[oCC : i have dark powers but i can't heal myself, my cha's wound still there]
-while inside the hotel he was looking at Sora- hey riku come quiet, without kairi, >.>" sora making a move..-he then walks back into the room and pretend he didnt see anything,he looks out the window and to the sky-...

Tenchu1973
09-14-2005, 10:28 AM
hey sora my name is jacko if you already know i am your protector

Shironosuke Takeda
09-14-2005, 11:02 AM
-walks over to Sora- might as well introduce myself...im Ken, I am also one of the keyblade master's protecter, and i in the same side as you i guess...- then he walks back to the window and look at the sky-

Tenchu1973
09-14-2005, 11:05 AM
"i has a weapon called the soul-edge it's the same size as your but more powerful"

Shironosuke Takeda
09-14-2005, 11:11 AM
weapon isn't that important, now sora is here heartless porperly gonna appear any second, we should be perpared....-he looks at jacko then at Sora- and besides, i don't think sora really know what a keyblade master is......i be outside..-he walks to the coridor and look at the dark sky with stars-

Tenchu1973
09-14-2005, 11:13 AM
2you wonder why you got that key don't you"

Shironosuke Takeda
09-14-2005, 11:43 AM
-looking at the sky- kinda..i wonder why a kid like him would get choosen by the keyblade..-then another star gone out- what the!? hey guys, another star had gone out!

Tenchu1973
09-14-2005, 11:45 AM
"what!" and went to see it "your right, another planet has been gone"

Shironosuke Takeda
09-14-2005, 11:52 AM
((ooc: you might wanna get off rping 1 line...X_X later twinblade_slayer gonna scold you again))
-looks down- and all we got is this kid who doesn't really know what a keyblade really is....- looking at sora from the window *sighs*- i wonder how Leon and Yuffie are doing, after all they brought me here...

souske
09-14-2005, 12:01 PM
Riku was getting impatiant with the wait and began to wait outside on the balcony window.

"I really got to know how I got here and got this weird sword. Even when I got this the sword has been getting a dark aura since I slashed that dragon." he said while swing the sword. He looked through the window and saw Kairi still sleeping.

"I hope she doesn't get into any trouble again. Plus I wonder how Sora got the so called Keyblade. Well if it helps then we can explore out to places without worry." He said while going back inside.

Tenchu1973
09-14-2005, 12:11 PM
"Don't worry about her" and hewalk away to see the sky and was thinking "yuffie i miss you"

souske
09-14-2005, 12:22 PM
"It may not look like it be I worry about her all the time. Besides who is this yuffie your talking about." Riku responded.

Shironosuke Takeda
09-14-2005, 12:25 PM
-when he stand up a heartless grab him from above and threw him onto the roof, he then stand up but got hit down onto the cotton thingy which is on top of the door and onto the ground - arghh...damn...my wound.......it just started healing...argh...-he try to stand up but the heartless streched him causing him to bash into the barreals-

souske
09-14-2005, 01:07 PM
Riku heard a sound and rushed see what it was. He saw many things that were smashed but nothing was found. "What the heck was that?"

Tenchu1973
09-14-2005, 01:26 PM
"it's......a look a like heartless" and went up to attack it "darkness slash!"

Shironosuke Takeda
09-14-2005, 02:00 PM
-he lays on the floor bleeding, and the strecht that heartless caused wasn't normal- ar....gh..-he saw some more heartless coming in the way- w-what the ?! arghh!!- he puts his hand on his leg- argh..it's hurted badly...-slowly he move and move while the heartless is taking over the place, he walked into the alleyway and into that place below mevlin's house, then he looks around- this place...should be safe enough...-vomit some blood out and grasp for air- how would i give for some healing potions...

Kera
09-14-2005, 05:59 PM
Kairi woke up At the sound. "Huh? Riku what was that!" She hald screamed as she started getting out of the bed. "Riku?"

AngelWolf
09-14-2005, 08:31 PM
Staying on the rooftops, Saito looks down with his black hooded coat cover his face. "Hmm, they can handle themselves." Then his eyes land onsomething he didnt catch earlier. *His eyes widen and his mouth opens* "Is that a Keyblade that boy is holding!" *He then stands up on the edge of the building looking closer*

Tenchu1973
09-15-2005, 10:23 AM
"hey who ever you are help us fight him please"

Shironosuke Takeda
09-15-2005, 10:30 AM
-he bandaged his wound with some cotton(used to make cloths) he founded in that place, and he start exploring around- where am I?...this place...hm...-while looking around an Baphomet like heartless(the baphomet in kh, that you hit it's horn then it die?) rushed up from below, he jumped up and take out his katana bashing out of the floor and onto the ground and landed in the first district- argh...- he runs over and jumps up - Dragon's flame! - he slashed the heartless and dark fire came out of the blade causing the heartless to die and then he land on the floor- .....-grasping for air- they just won't stop coming...

Tenchu1973
09-15-2005, 10:38 AM
"Quick back to the hotel" but the hotel was blocked by loads of Heartless*"this is just my luck"

Shironosuke Takeda
09-15-2005, 10:43 AM
-he look around and see no hearltess, then he goes to the second district and rush over to jacko- man..bad situation....dark blade!! - his blade suddenly covered by dark aura- arghhhh! - he slashed from left to right causing an aura like wave destroying all heartless- ....argh..-in a low voice and fainted causes of all that battle-

Tenchu1973
09-15-2005, 10:48 AM
"noooooo" and he sees all the past of the heartless killiing all the people and his family and siad "souls......give.......me.......STRENGHT" and a light came down on jacko and he was transform into a Demon called "the nightmare"

souske
09-15-2005, 12:07 PM
Riku was somehow immune to falling unconsious and was running toward Aeriths room and was somehow going past all the heartless without being attacked. He ran in the room and saw Kairi in the room scared. Riku took her and ran to the Gizmo shop. "This is way to bad for comfort." Riku said running out of breath.

Twinblade_Slayer
09-15-2005, 09:25 PM
*Sora looks away from Iashtar with his face turning a little red from her kiss and thinks to himself " well that was a little unexpected, but i kinda liked it"*

Actually yah i really could use some answers about where this Keyblade came from cause honestly i dont really have any idea about whats going on here. Its a little hard to get over the fact that im being chased by insanes amounts of shadows considering the fact that its never happened to me before lol.

*Sits Iashtar down in one of the hotel rooms next to Kairi's without him knowing shes there, then stands against the wall waiting for the other new people to come back so he can ask them some questions as well*

I wonder whats gonna happen to me now that we destroyed that giant suit of armor..........I mean is everyone gonna just leave me here in this town or what................

sacred blade
09-15-2005, 09:55 PM
Kingdom hearts rocks:awe: is the best game i play i can't wait to purchase Kingdom hearts 2 yeah!!! are you agree whit me??

Kera
09-15-2005, 10:13 PM
OOC: NO SPAMMING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!please

Kairi heard talking in the room next to hers and she opened the door leading to the other room and saw Sora and Iashtar. Then Gasp. "Sora! Iashtar! You guys are ok." She said and hugged Sora smiling.

Shironosuke Takeda
09-15-2005, 11:52 PM
OOC: this is an rp plz don't spam ><

-he sits up and look around seeing no heartless - hm..jacko destroyed them?oh well...-he stand up slowly and start walking to melvin's house-

Tenchu1973
09-16-2005, 10:23 AM
went in to melvin's house look like a demon that will stay like that "hey, is anyone ok?"

Shironosuke Takeda
09-16-2005, 10:38 AM
-looking at jacko- erm ya every1 is ok i guess, cept i have a few wounds, btw have you seen melvin? i need some potion and stuff...hm...-looks around- hey where our little Keyblade master anyway?

Tenchu1973
09-16-2005, 10:45 AM
"i think he is asleep somewhere, here use my potion"

Shironosuke Takeda
09-16-2005, 10:48 AM
-takes the potion and drank it- thx...hm..you got alot of weird stuff....- then he walks out- you coming?i going to find the heartless magnet...- give a smirk and stand walking to the exit-

Tenchu1973
09-16-2005, 10:50 AM
"why not i do need a test drive for my new form" and went with him

Shironosuke Takeda
09-16-2005, 10:55 AM
-while walking half way- erm..you know where is Sora now currently? it's a bad idea to wander around with no directions...-looking at jacko- =.=" you a half demon or something?

Tenchu1973
09-16-2005, 11:01 AM
mmmmmmmmm.......you know what.......i'm hungry

souske
09-16-2005, 11:41 AM
Meanwhile at the hotel. Sora, Kairi, Iashtar, and Riku sat in the room with the others and planned what to do next. "So what do you suggest now Sora? It is really hecktic out there and too dangerous to go out in a big group." Riku said out of the blue.

sumae_the_firewolf
09-16-2005, 03:51 PM
Iashtar smiles at Kairi and Riku. "It so nice to see you both again!" She got up weakly and hugged Kairi and then Riku and sat down next to sora grabbing his hand and smiling. " I agree with Riku we should split up... Riku and Kairi as one group and Sora, the new girl, and I as the other. I think we should move on quickly though... Before more heartlesses come. What do you think Sora?

Shironosuke Takeda
09-16-2005, 08:04 PM
-cartoony style sweatdrop- hungry?-turns around- then go get some food, we need to find the heartless magnet...if you know what i mean...-continues on walking, while walking he kept his eyes on behind-

Twinblade_Slayer
09-17-2005, 09:09 AM
*Sora looks at Iashtar curiously, then back at Riku and Kairi* Do you really think its a good idea for us to split up? and even if we do have to go our seperate ways right now.........Im sure that we will meet up somewhere eventually.

*Lays back on the floor and looks up at the ceiling completely exhausted* I really dont think its a good idea for yall to come with me, because its my fault that all these heartless are after us and i dont want to put yall in danger if i can help it.

Shironosuke Takeda
09-17-2005, 09:34 AM
-walks into the hotel room and saw Sora relaxing there- ......-walks over to him and click his head not too hard- hey heartless magnet, you already gave us the trouble, me and jacko are the protecter of the Keyblade and it's master, and im sure there are others that are the same as me and jacko as well, so after you finished relaxing we going to go understand?-walks over to the corner,sit on the floor and ling(donno hwo to spell but i got the sound right) onto the wall-..................
((OOc : sry me myself and my Rp cha kinda have the attidude of squall and too matured people these who like(no time to play around it's serious) or you can say normally always is serious cept at sometime, and etc you get what i mean already..))

sumae_the_firewolf
09-17-2005, 04:26 PM
Iashtar looked at the relaxed Sora and said sternly, "It is no way what so ever your fault what is happening! You didn't CHOOSE to be the Keyblade master." Iashtar layed on the bed, Next to sora and rested her head on his chest. "Where ever you go I am going. There is no way you are going alone."

souske
09-17-2005, 06:50 PM
"Gee, I can remember the way Sora and Tidus always got in trouble for fighting." Riku said walking around the room. "Anyways how would we even know where to go from here? There are many ways but which one. I know I don't want to go back to that one place again."

sumae_the_firewolf
09-17-2005, 07:05 PM
Iashtar look confused for a second and then smiles saying, "Maybe we should just close our eyes and walk for a little while. The which ever way we go is where are we going. Or we can just walk... our eyes closed migh be a problem!" She smiled waiting for a response

Shironosuke Takeda
09-18-2005, 01:05 AM
-look at riku suprised- what place!? you been to other worlds?! did you? alright, tell the true...you was the choosen one to be the keyblade master, but the keyblade choosen Sora instead...where you been to?-giving him the serious face-

Kera
09-18-2005, 08:22 AM
Kairi glared at Sora and Iashtar then walked out of the room mad at Sora. "Why am i even here?" She asked herself and walked out the door to the hotel. She looked around it seemed peaceful anough but she didnt move and kept looking at the stars. "Am i jealous?" She asked herself sadly.

AngelWolf
09-18-2005, 10:50 AM
Standing outside of the hotel rooms, staring in shock Saito still think of how that boy got that keyblade. "He can't be the keyblade master." *starts walking off* "I'll figure this out later."

Tenchu1973
09-18-2005, 03:58 PM
"so we all know that the choosen one is fine and well, but i'm still hungry" and sit's down angry "even know me and him r your protecters"

Twinblade_Slayer
09-18-2005, 07:14 PM
*Sora hears Kairi walk out of the room and quickly sits up and gets to his feet walking after her* Hey come back!

*He takes her hand and turns her around, looking at her with a concerned look on his face* Whats wrong? Did I do something to make you mad? cause if i did, i didnt mean to i promise.*Smiling at her to see if he can make her happy* Wanna go sit over by the fountain and look at the painting on the wall? *Pulls her gently towards the small fountain and sits down on the edge so he doesnt fall in*

sumae_the_firewolf
09-18-2005, 07:17 PM
*wacthes Sora follow Kairi smiling and thinks, "I am quite the macth maker... I knew a little jealousy would do the trick!"*

Looks at Riku wondering if anyone was going to respond to my siggestion.

Shironosuke Takeda
09-18-2005, 10:12 PM
-looking out- puppy loves......-walks outside and look at the sky -

Kera
09-19-2005, 06:43 AM
Kairi blinked and followed Sora and sat beside to him. "Im not mad at you Sora. I just got alittle Jealous." She said looking at the sky then looked at the Paintings on the wall. "Its really pretty here." She said and smiled looking at Sora.

Tenchu1973
09-19-2005, 11:15 AM
*looks at his partner and he went to see him "hey whats the matter?"

souske
09-19-2005, 11:56 AM
Iashtar look confused for a second and then smiles saying, "Maybe we should just close our eyes and walk for a little while. The which ever way we go is where are we going. Or we can just walk... our eyes closed migh be a problem!" She smiled waiting for a response"I know why you were doing your routine just to get Sora and Kairi alone together but they're friends and things might not go the way you thought." Riku said walking out the door with his hand engulfed in darkness. "There are many things that I don't get in this universe but it will show me. Now I got this darkened sword that allows me to communicate with the heartless...I guess I was chosen for this sword. I wonder Sora would react that I've been to 3 different worlds all ready."

Shironosuke Takeda
09-19-2005, 12:59 PM
-looks up the sky as jacko asked him "what's the matter"- ...i kinda...missed her.....-turn around and walk inside- ...alot...but..untill our heartless magnet seal all keyholes... i can't see her...anymore.. -looks at him- wat bout you? you keeping this form? hm..don't you think it's kinda scary to kids? -pointing at Sora-

Tenchu1973
09-19-2005, 01:53 PM
"hey it's suits me better besides i can transform back to normal" and he was back to normal the way he was

Shironosuke Takeda
09-19-2005, 01:56 PM
-blinks- whatever you say then...-chibi style sweatdrop, look around- hey Sora is dating?

Tenchu1973
09-19-2005, 01:59 PM
"what who?????" and looks at sora

Shironosuke Takeda
09-19-2005, 02:01 PM
-evil gigle not wanting Sora to hear- heheehehhe...hahahahahahaha!! - close his mouth- hm..puppy love...should we disturb then? -pointing at sora-

Tenchu1973
09-19-2005, 02:05 PM
"no let him be, besides i'm hungry lets go and get some food "

Shironosuke Takeda
09-19-2005, 02:08 PM
you are porperly right....hmm..i dont feel like eating dinner...i go back to the hotel...meet you there..=-walks back to the hotel and jumps up onto the roof looking at the sky-

sumae_the_firewolf
09-19-2005, 02:08 PM
Iashtar smiled innocently... "Me? No.. I wasn't doing anything... heh" She walked up beside Riku, "Well we need a plan and NOW!"

Tenchu1973
09-19-2005, 02:11 PM
"hey anyone that is hungry and stuff i'm goin to get some so who wanna join me"

Shironosuke Takeda
09-19-2005, 02:14 PM
-looks down from the roof and called jacko- you're HUNGRY THE WHOLE NIGHT LOONGGGGGG!!!- then goes back to the middle of the roof looking at the sky while eating a burger- ((gotten me hungry too...geez))

Tenchu1973
09-19-2005, 02:16 PM
and started to laugh out loud and said to sora "so did you ever have a girlfriend"

Shironosuke Takeda
09-19-2005, 02:21 PM
-lays on the roof and looks at the sky- i don't think he got a girlfriend...he's just a 14 years old...odd even for me...but...still he have a chance with kairi...if you know what i mean..

Tenchu1973
09-19-2005, 02:24 PM
" oh hady ha ha" and went to his room and still thinkin about yuffie

Shironosuke Takeda
09-19-2005, 02:28 PM
((better then being yuffie's lover, i wonder did my e-mail reached her))-sits up and look down- stephanie...................-close his eyes- i wish you were her...- and open his eyes looking at the dark sky full of stars-

Tenchu1973
09-19-2005, 02:30 PM
"you know i can read your mind dude"