PDA

View Full Version : The Evolution theorem or the religion theorem?

Darklord
08-27-2005, 01:46 AM
Ok....now....there are 2 diferent types of factors that prove life and etc....there is religion that says God created all or the scientific method of Evolution.....now....I am a person of 'Evolution' but also a person of 'God created all'......I am quite confused.......can someone please tell me their opinions......

Lone.Wolf
08-27-2005, 01:57 AM
I'm also in your position Darklord, my parents raised me a christian but now I'm very doubtfull that there even is a god. I do however know this, to be devoted to a religion you must have a tremendous amount of faith in it and that I don't have. No one can tell you what's the right choice but yourself. The only way to know is to kill yourself and I highly don't recommend it. I myself find that the scientific way is more believeable but I'm not saying that it's right.

Darklord
08-27-2005, 02:27 AM
yes....that is quite true Lonewolf....

poppy
02-04-2006, 11:24 AM
i was brought up atheist if you like religion you should keep it i heard its comforting but the thing is i dont see why you need to believe everything in your rel why cant you just say well that bits wrong but this bit sounds about right, pick and mix

Eris
02-04-2006, 11:52 AM
Here we go again, yet another creationism vs. evolution thread.

http://animeforum.com/showthread.php?t=37007

Kurama_the_spirit_fox
02-04-2006, 11:55 AM
Evolution. Evolution cat be proven with 100% certanty but neither can the god theory. we cant prove the bible is correct unless we're older than this planet. same goes for evolution. but since i dont believe in a higher power Evolution makes more sence to me. and theres actually proof of that. just not a lot of it. plus, if god created everything, who created god? and who created the thing that made god? and so on. you cant just make an "all powerful" thing out of nothing. adapting to surroundings and stuff like that, is possible so i go with evolution. if you need more help, look in the evolution fact or fiction thread and read my LONG first post.

if you wanna know why i dont believe in god, read my journal next time i update it. which will be sometime today. because you may not know it, but i got proof he isnt real. just that few people have seen what ive seen so knowone believes me and crap.

ps. dont bad rep me just because my "religion" is differant than yours. its stupid and selfish.

poppy
02-04-2006, 12:11 PM
ha ha dieselmannen Aw i wish i could give you more rep points but i just happen to be a newby (i really am sorry)

Kewii
02-04-2006, 12:45 PM
Topic Exists.

Closed.