PDA

View Full Version : [OVA] Read or Die

Sinnaku
08-25-2005, 01:28 AM
Read or Die the anime movie was about secret agents with supernatural powers. The main charater, Yumiko Readman, has some ability to manipulate paper.... ok so it's not that impressive but I still love these OVAs!

Storyline 10/10 I loved it! It was wonderful and everything made it through to me. It had a little bit of all things in there. I think that these people really know how to tackle a plot with power and integrety!

Audio 9/10 Music was good and swelly chosen. The one problem was.... there is only one song in the whole anime and it's the closing theme.

Voiceover 9/10 The voice actors were chosen well and they did a spectacular job. Some things they said were a little hard to understand but it was great listening too. Who says anime is better in Japanese!!?? I say that couldn't be more wrong.

Animimation 10/10 This was like a real life show. The anime had 'physics' to it. I mean they would have clothes blowing frantically in the wind, fire was drawn out. Every little curve and sway of the flame was drawn free hand and was never the same. If someone had wet clothes you would know right from the start that the person was wet. The clothing would stick up to a person's body and it was perfect... Oh and I have to mention the bouncy breasts of the beutiful Miss Deep

Characters 10/10 Loveable and greatly thought out. The characters are all unique and all around good people. I love 'em all! I wish I could take each of them with me everywhere. Especially that Miss Deep ; )

Overall 10/10 Two words: Per-fect.