PDA

View Full Version : Vash Vs Spike Spiegel

Tetsunosuke
08-23-2005, 08:02 AM
Well the Title says it all.. Vash Vs Spike Spiegel. Whos gonna win?

MistaCloudStrife
08-23-2005, 08:07 AM
Hmmm... you should be careful with these threads... I think there was one like it already... ^^;; Maybe it was closed... not sure... but anyway...

This reminds me of "Tainted Doughnuts"... an Anime music video... it was pure genious... If you haven't seen it you should...

Anyway... I think... Vash woud win... he has that crazy arm thing going on... but he's too nice to use it on someone... He'd never use it to harm people so... I dunno... <_< If its whos stronger I say Vash... if it's who would win, I go for Spike... Lol.

Anime^fangirl^Shenlu
08-23-2005, 08:10 AM
I'd go for spike... I dunno why really I just would... Call it a gut feeling lmao.

Tetsunosuke
08-23-2005, 08:11 AM
Yeah I think Spike would win too. But Vash has that cool Fade move where he dodges bullets and barely ever gets hit. As to where Spike ( S P O I L E R )
almost dies in the series about 7 times and In the end he actually does die.

But then Vash like you said is nice and doesnt like to harm people. Im not really sure that why I brought it up.

Regex
08-23-2005, 08:25 AM
Vash does hurt people if absolutely necessary. If things get too heated, like say many lives are on the line, he'll do what it takes to save the many, rather than the one.

Even so, Vash doesn't get hit. You've watched the series. The times when he does get hit, he learns from the situation, adapts, and doesn't get hit again. Then you get into how many opponents he fought and beat without actually killing any of them. The man has superhuman speed, strength, and stamina. Not to mention how quickly he recovers. It's not much of a contest. He just incapacitates his opponent, and goes along his way.

So can Spike really compare to that? To someone who just plain can't lose? Not a chance.

Tetsunosuke
08-23-2005, 08:32 AM
o.o wow.. Well I guess.. Hmmm

Ok. True Vash has all of those advantages. But Spike has the better weponry. And Spike wouldnt put others lives at risk to heat it up to where Vash would get serious. Which of course would be Vash's biggest Mistake. Now Vash of course wouldnt ever use his super arm thingy, Mainly because there is no need. Vash mainly fights to save people. As the where Spike fights to get his bounty head. Which means Spike would be Way more serious than Vash.

So in turn, Vash would underestimate Spike and spike would go in for the kill. Buut to where Vash's Unnaturall Healing process comes in, Spike has taken many a bullet and still walked away to talk about it. Im sure Vash wouldnt shoot him. But if he did, It would really affect Spike. And then there is the fact that Spike is sneaky and WILL get up close and personal to where he will use his fists. I don't think Vash has encountered something like thatif I can remember correctly.

So in that Matter... Who would win?

MistaCloudStrife
08-23-2005, 08:32 AM
Vash would also put his life on the line for another... He would actually die for someone else... <_< Spike points a gun to someones head and says, "Kill yourself and this woman lives." Vash might just do it... Lol... He's really nice like that... XD

Tetsunosuke
08-23-2005, 08:39 AM
Good point MistaCloud. I forgot about how Gullible Vash was. Heck there might not even be a fight. Spike would come up with Milly and Meryl and Vash would give up. But then of course Vash's Sneakyness would get him out of that situation. He'll probably wiggle himself free of any bondages or handcuffs y'know?

MistaCloudStrife
08-23-2005, 05:56 PM
Yeah... Vash IS like.... some alien genius too... <_<;;

But he also would get shot to protect someone... he's done it before... so if Spike is smart enough he could kill him pretty fast... <_<

Shizzy
08-23-2005, 06:12 PM
Spike would win hands down.

pyrothunder336
08-23-2005, 06:16 PM
Vash would take Spike easily

Regex
08-24-2005, 09:23 AM
Wait wait wait.

Vash would throw away his own life to save others, yes. But no WAY is he gullible. He's the super alien genius, as was said. Seriously now.

Tetsunosuke
08-24-2005, 02:06 PM
True true.

But As you said Vash isnt gullible, Spike isnt dumb. When he realizes Vash isnt buying it. He'll shoot them, to injure not to kill. And then he'll use that as a distraction to move in, once again for the kill. Distracted.. Vash will most likely be hit, but not a full hit, and Spike would change up from fighting to shooting almost instantly. And probably shoot Vash.

*Stargazer*
08-24-2005, 02:11 PM
I can't pick.I want both of them to win.Be a nice even fight,but I'll go with Vash.

Crimson Nightmares
08-30-2005, 05:38 PM
Vash. <3333333. Go Vashie-Bashie! o__o; -Dances.-