PDA

View Full Version : Whats the Best Anime of all time and Why?

Tetsunosuke
08-23-2005, 07:13 AM
I would have to say.... Cowboy Bebop. Because of its Storyline, Animation, And Music. Theres times where its really funny and then theres times when your completely surprised. Its full of surprises, jokes, and good music. I love this anime Definately #1 for me.:awe: :awe:

Kiado Genesis
08-23-2005, 08:20 AM
the answer is just simply there is no best anime ever.....its all based on what the person is like and what they watch....my friend(who is a sick pervert) looks at anime that is tottaly inapropriate and he thinks its the best in the world....another friend likes to watch space anime stuff and he worships it like its a god or something XD....but yeah there really is no true answer to this question....

Tetsunosuke
08-23-2005, 08:22 AM
Hmm Never thought of it like that. OK then Let me rephrase the question alittle. "What is Your Favorite Anime of All time and Why?"

MistaCloudStrife
08-23-2005, 08:25 AM
Uhh... I don't have an all time favorite... but I DO get into certain animes and mangas more than others form time to time...

Right now the anime I'm into most is Bleach and manga is Deathnote... Just a couple months ago my anime was Naruto and manga was Fruits Basket...

Oh and another recent fav would be Hajime no Ippo... I'm so late with watching that one... Lol..

Kiado Genesis
08-23-2005, 08:25 AM
lol.....that's a little better XD.....i dunno i like all of em i guess cause they're somthing kill time lol

shaman_yuki
08-23-2005, 08:31 AM
i vote SHAMAN KING!!!!!!!!!!! because they

shaman_yuki
08-23-2005, 08:34 AM
i vote fer SHAMAN KING!!!!!!!!!!
funny, cool, addictive n also got meaningful values........

*how to remove extra post? help!!!! i accidentally post another one.. :(