PDA

View Full Version : Dynasty Warriors 4

ChaosAlchemist
08-21-2005, 06:54 AM
i would have to say this is one of my favorite games i have im saving up enough money to by Dynasty Warriors 5 but anyways this game i like because it has alot of violence but i think the should at least add some blood in it like when u kill a person but this games is good tell me what you think about it? (p.s. if u need help on this game Private Message me oh and no spamming)

Zaiyo
08-21-2005, 10:32 AM
Yeah, me friend and I play this all the time. He has 5. Its a little better due to improved weapons system, but the draw distances suck even more than they did in 4...

The Awakening
08-21-2005, 03:39 PM
this whole game is crap, koei has made the same game over and over and over.

In 5 now theres the most UNFORTUNATELY named man in the world

"I am cow pee."

the one thing fun about it is that there thousonds of enemies to slaughter

Marie2007
08-21-2005, 04:48 PM
it is pretty awesome

white_lotus27
08-21-2005, 04:57 PM
Dynasty Warrior 4 and 5 is sort of like the same thing. Besides that 5 have alittle more extra and different stuff than 4 abit. But it's about the same.

Actually, I kind of like 4 abit better than 5. 5 is better only that it have more stuff.

Mugen_The_Samurai
08-22-2005, 10:44 AM
Yeah its a awesome game I used to play it every day now i hardly play it at all:D

Kloud_Seven
08-22-2005, 01:04 PM
The gameplay in this is so repetitive and boreing and the storyline isn't good at all.Every character in this game game only has about 5 diffirent moves at the most,So I guess this game gets a 1 out of 5 in my book.

gigacannon213
08-26-2005, 12:55 PM
i say its a great game except they could add blood and better graphics (rock on Zhou Tai, Zhou Yu, Xiahou Dun, and Lu Bu)

Aisuru
01-10-2006, 04:19 PM
I love all the Dynasty Warriors series alot. Part 4 is amongst the rest the best one yet! there was always something fun and exciting to accomplish throughout the game play, and i never get tired of playing it. It's funny though, because i still haven't gotten every level yet, but that just makes things funny for me to explore.
Series 5 to me seems...to serious and straight forward with everyones tales. yes, there's also lots to do but...well i don't want to spoil it...^_^
"The romance of the three kingdoms" is also one of my favorites, and yet many other titles, but overall dynasty 4 is my most loved game!

~Aisuru~

Mushrambo
01-10-2006, 04:54 PM
Gan Ning Rules and Wu will prevail!^_^ I like 3 the best though even though 5 and 4 have better outfits. That is a game I can never get bored of thought I wish there was some blood and gore. The battles r ok and the duel feature is kinda awesome. So it's a good game in my book.

Aisuru
01-10-2006, 05:07 PM
Can i agree also?
Yes Part 3 is rememberable and fun to play around with a thing to worry about. When fighting in battles, things would always go your way, but in the others, you'll definitely have to fight to have it go the way things were sorted. I still have huge love for part 4 though, but yes 3 is enjoyed!
...Sorry i like Gan Ning, but i often call him the "Big mouth"..it's all fun a games ^_^

~Aisuru~

Dark Knight Zasz
01-11-2006, 12:58 AM
dynasty 4 was... uh... bad... im a huge fan of the series, and on other such forums i have said that i am quite fluent on the Three Kingdoms era... anyways i thought that this one was the furthest to date on fact/fiction of the story just going nuts placing people in places they're not supposed to be in times where some were either dead or too young to participate really makes me angry... another HUGE drawback is the english voiceovers... people im sorry to say but we need to cut out all the people lending their voices to games like these for an easy paycheque... another big step downwards... another thing i have to flame about is the dueling system... wtf!?!?!? i mean come on 'duels' per say were fought on horseback with either spears, swords or halberds... that being said why is it between two people in a cage?? this isn't wrestling people... that about does it for my message... im sure i have upset a few fans here but hey, that's life people :) :samurai:

One such character that i wish they would change is Taishi Ci... in EVERY battle of He Fei he's there almost leading the charge... uh he died almost 3 years before He Fei began... infact my memory is a little hazy but i even think Taishi Ci was dead before the battle of Red Wall (Chi Bi if anyone doesn't know) ok that's one... let's continue... Dynasty Warriors 5 has the battle of Fan Castle, unfortunatly all the Shu-Han fan boys and girls decided to give Guan Yu a HUGE army filled with tons of generals... ok now i'll give you the real facts... it was Guan Yu and Guan Ping vs. Cao Ren, Pang De and Yu Jin... added to the wei ranks was the wu re-inforcements of Lu Meng and Lu Xun... ok so we have 5 able generals vs 1 able general and his son.... i don't agree with the Fan Castle map from dynasty warriors 3 but that one is a bit better at least... anyways enough ranting... im a little obsessed with this era :D

nega_knives
02-02-2006, 08:20 PM
I love dynatsy warriors all together my fav dude of all time is lubu he is unstopable.

Mushrambo
02-02-2006, 08:39 PM
He is the strongest character of all the DW games especially when u add red hare to him then he really is almost unstopable, the game ppl made it that way sadly...

KillerDragonX
02-03-2006, 05:38 AM
its an ok game but i like number 5 better

Tenma kami
02-04-2006, 12:44 AM
i love dynasty warriors 4 but i broke my disc but i plan on buying 5 soon :)

KillerDragonX
02-04-2006, 07:19 AM
ive almost got all the characters in 5, my favorite character is the samurai (cant remember his name at the moment)