PDA

View Full Version : I have no friends and I don't need any

ChaosAlchemist
08-19-2005, 06:00 PM
In gaining power u need no friends and I will never need friends because me im always trying gaining more and more power

Mira Kaiba
08-19-2005, 06:01 PM
I don't know if you wanted an answer, or even cared, but I am the same. I don't need people as friends, in fact, I don't think I can ever remember having a friend, which is fine by me...

But sometimes it can be depressing, but not anymore. It was at first.

[BlackDeath]
08-19-2005, 06:07 PM
That's nice, lets be friends <3

ChaosAlchemist
08-19-2005, 06:10 PM
like i said i dont need to have any friends the only thing will ever need is power but i dont think i will ever have enough power

[BlackDeath]
08-19-2005, 06:16 PM
I like you.. wanna be my friend <3

blondy
08-19-2005, 06:16 PM
cool i guess.

Mira Kaiba
08-19-2005, 06:19 PM
If you will never get enough power to justify you not having friends, would it not be better and more advantageous to have friends? Let's pontificate that...

ChaosAlchemist
08-19-2005, 06:20 PM
black death no u ppl dont get it do u i will never need friends because im always trying to gain power and i never like and nver will like any girl u got that the only way to is with power like i always say love is for the weak

Marie2007
08-19-2005, 06:21 PM
the more power u have the less u need friends

ChaosAlchemist
08-19-2005, 06:21 PM
the main point is i will never need any friends got it the only thing i will need is power

ChaosAlchemist
08-19-2005, 06:23 PM
exactly Marie

Marie2007
08-19-2005, 06:24 PM
i know chaos

ChaosAlchemist
-listens to Grandfatherly Wind from the Paranoia Agent soundtrack-

Missy
Ooookayy.. you don't want friends and you want to gain power?? Just what kinda power are you talkin about? Magical powers? kinda liek DBZ powahz?

*raises hands and gives ChaosAlchemist some powers* This makes us friends right? =^.^=

*cough*~http://animeforum.com/images/smilies/nospam.gif

[BlackDeath]
In other words your some little delusional child who doesn't know anything about what true power is and wants to keep up the sharade that you have some little shread of power, when in reality you yourself are weak. Got'cha <3

Ohh, i have ultimate cosmic power, i can go SUPER SAIYAN!! HYAAH!! KA ME HA ME HAAAAaaAAasA!!!W!EW£3!£!3

Mira Kaiba
08-19-2005, 06:27 PM
But do you believe that you will ever gain enough in your life to justify you not having friends? You said you would never have enough power...

ChaosAlchemist
08-19-2005, 06:27 PM
and also a question to black death why why do u like me see there r other girls who like me but i refuse to like them and i also dont like them what so ever

[BlackDeath]
08-19-2005, 06:29 PM
HORRAH, Sarcasm does wonders in this day and age <3

ChaosAlchemist
08-19-2005, 06:30 PM
black death i am different in real life ok i am bipolar in real life and i am strong but if u piss me off to much i will try and kill that person

VRini87
08-19-2005, 06:30 PM
I guess it depends on the type of power you're seeking. If it's magical powers or something good luck with that. But, if you want something more reasonable like political power or a really cool job you'll need connections. Advancing to the top depends on the type of connections one has. Unless you're an heir to a huge fortune, being a loner will probably never get you the power you seek.

Wow, my computer is so slow. Like 20 people posted while I was writing this, and I can type like 80 words per minute.

Zedekiah
08-19-2005, 06:31 PM
Oh, great.

I presume you're after Anime Power Supreme, then?

Or you're aiming for Presidency of the United Illiterate Coalition?

ChaosAlchemist
08-19-2005, 06:32 PM
ok and when i say power i mean power over myself and i dont need any help or friends doing so and when i say not enough power i mean i might slip up and lose the power i have already gained

[BlackDeath]
08-19-2005, 06:34 PM
black death i am different in real life ok i am bipolar in real life and i am strong but if u piss me off to much i will try and kill that person Really... that's nice, you must have lots of friends <3

omg.. are you threatening me!! omigawsh, I am leik totallie scared!1!1!! Whatever will I do, FLOWA POWAH!!

Or you're aiming for Presidency of the United Illiterate Coalition?Now that's the kinda power he can obtain... you go illiterates, go forth and make plans for world domination, but first, you must conquer your English class.

ChaosAlchemist
08-19-2005, 06:34 PM
now do u ppl get it?

ChaosAlchemist
08-19-2005, 06:35 PM
-_-*

ChaosAlchemist
08-19-2005, 06:37 PM
black death u r pissing me off beyond my limits

Missy
08-19-2005, 06:37 PM
Yeah we get it. You want to make friends so that you can gain more power. Cool. Good Luck. <3 <3

There are a lot of friendly people here so don't worry!http://animeforum.com/images/smilies/wink.gif

ChaosAlchemist
08-19-2005, 06:38 PM
got that

ChaosAlchemist
08-19-2005, 06:39 PM
No I Dont Want Friends So I Can Gain Power Over Myself Because In A Way I Might Kill Any Friends I Have That Is Why I Dont Want Friends!!!

VRini87
08-19-2005, 06:40 PM
So, are you talking about self-control and not being influenced by peer pressure? If so, a truly "powerful" (I call it maturity) person knows what he/she wants without changing his/her opinions even when influenced by friends. To me, it sounds like you're getting more and more weak if you avoid other people because you fear them changing who you are inside. Then again, maybe I misunderstood what you just said.

ChaosAlchemist
08-19-2005, 06:40 PM
NOW do u ppl get what im trying to say geez

ChaosAlchemist
08-19-2005, 06:42 PM
let me put it this way my mind is complex there are many things you wouldnt under stand about me even if you got to know me you still wouldnt know about me every well

[BlackDeath]
08-19-2005, 06:43 PM
Yeah we get it, like VRini87 said, you are making yourself more weak my distancing yourself, so inactual fact you don't wanna have power.

But don't worry, here at AF we have nice friendly members who would love to be your friends. So lets all get along, have fun and sing camp songs.

Mira Kaiba
yes, I understand now. You cannot have friends if you want complete control or power over yourself. That is the kind of power I seek, and I am in the same situation as you.

ChaosAlchemist
now do you see what im saying do you ppl see what i mean

Mira Kaiba
08-19-2005, 06:45 PM
Yup. I understand completley.

ChaosAlchemist
08-19-2005, 06:46 PM
Mira thank u and as for u black death -rips black death's right arm clear off- i want u to shut up and actually get it through you skull

[BlackDeath]
I understand now...I can do card tricks, does that count? I have.... CARD POWAH!! YAH!

EDIT: OH NO, your imagination is running wild, maybe that's your true powah!

sjøpølse
Fast! Fast! Let's inject him at least 16 mg of realism to stabilize his state. I think his bubble has tremendously increased in size and idiocy. You're not special. You just have the very absence of dignity letting you make up threads like these to express your search of an identity. As one would say: "soooo typical".

ChaosAlchemist
08-19-2005, 06:49 PM
u ppl dont understand the only one who does is Mira over there im BIPOLAR and i think some of u here dont even know what the even mean well do

Missy
08-19-2005, 06:49 PM
Aww don't rip peoples body parts off. :( You can't make friends that way... Be nice, Then you'll have all the power you can imagine!

^.^
(appologies to Klutz, Bean or Mononoke. Didn't mean to take it this far, gomen >< I'm not usually like this anyway.)

Saiyanbabe1818
08-19-2005, 06:50 PM
I have a some of friends but i dont need them either

-Shizu-
08-19-2005, 06:50 PM
ummmmm...yah i understand, i think.O.O

ChaosAlchemist
08-19-2005, 06:51 PM
i need to go right now so continue about your non-sense black death and good bye i be on later again

mimiruchan
08-19-2005, 06:53 PM
wow, I'm sorry..whats the point of this thread? And ChaosAlchemist why are you a member of a forum, when you don't want to talk or become friends with anyone? I'm sorry I'm just very confused here? I don't think you gain power without friends -_-;;

Essex
08-19-2005, 06:55 PM
ahahah, no wy, i hva mush mr pwr tan u cuz ur not as kewl as me :p :D i m teh utlitma kewl pwr gay and u sux

VRini87
08-19-2005, 06:55 PM
This computer is so slow. I bet like fiftyleven people are gonna be ahead of me.

Anywho, I think I get what you're saying, but I simply disagree with it. It's like when a serial killer tries to get investigators or psychologists to understand them. And the more and more the investigators listen, the more and more crazier the explanation gets.

Or maybe your lack of friends has made you so lonely that you've created this thread for attention and pity. Believe me, it's working. There is like five people viewing this thing simultaneously.

P.S. it the time it takes for this computer to post my message, you've probably come up with a more reasonable explanation to express your opinion.
:)

Zedekiah
08-19-2005, 06:59 PM
Yes, well.

Even if you're suffering from depression and the like, posting on some anime forum about how much power you'll obtain, over yourself, nonethelezz, is just plain pointless.

Just as I don't create a new thread to share what I had for breakfast. Each morning. Every day.

mimiruchan
08-19-2005, 07:07 PM
Yes, well.

Even if you're suffering from depression and the like, posting on some anime forum about how much power you'll obtain, over yourself, nonethelezz, is just plain pointless.

Just as I don't create a new thread to share what I had for breakfast. Each morning. Every day.haha I agree...someone should close this thread -_-

[BlackDeath]
08-19-2005, 07:09 PM
We should help this poor boy, this is clearly a cry for help, we have to show him we care and that he will always have friends amongst us <3

-Shizu-
08-19-2005, 07:40 PM
We should help this poor boy, this is clearly a cry for help, we have to show him we care and that he will always have friends amongst us <3um....ok :/

Sinnaku
08-19-2005, 07:47 PM
Why did you even make that a thread? Thats a stupid thread topic.

Taikyo
08-19-2005, 07:54 PM
We should help this poor boy, this is clearly a cry for help, we have to show him we care and that he will always have friends amongst us <3
lol, BD you can't take "I dont need friends" talk huh? Welp, Lucky thing you can't. 'cuz i agree...he needs to know that there are lots of people here who would gladly be his friend. Like me! =3 *tries to glomp ChaosAlchemist* You need a friend bub.

Also..dont try to rip my body parts off for Glomping you...T_T...

Oh yes...no spamming either...lol

ChaosAlchemist
08-19-2005, 10:08 PM
well well well who r u calling a poor boy i have already gained tons of power while i was offline also another thing even if u tried to be my friend i wouldnt be your friend right now in the chat room im nothing but a soul attached to futuristic armor and i dont want to go into detail but like i said I dont need any FRIENDS got that now black death i dont want to hear anything out of u cuz u annoy the crap out of me another thing is my mind is complex and im Bipolar most of u ppl im guessing dont even know what Bipolar means do you

ChaosAlchemist
08-19-2005, 10:10 PM
no friends can help me through me struggle to gain power got that most of u ppl cant see that but as i said before my mind is complex so only few very few ppl can see that but most of u here cant see jack

ChaosAlchemist
08-19-2005, 10:12 PM
oh yes and i dont need help from pathetic humans like yourselfs

Ollie
08-19-2005, 10:24 PM
Gasp. Nokizaru ACTUALLY made a post? This is news.
In gaining power u need no friends and I will never need friends because me im always trying gaining more and more powerare you joking or just misled?

EVERY evil dictator knows that to become the most powerful person evar you need to make friends, use them, then ditch them when they're of no use to you.

Corporate America as a whole is an excellent example =O [although this (http://loish.net/truf.html) is a good read to study how to become an evil dictator/corporate pig (jark is the founder of a large company, spyed is the guy who fired him)]

Death's Angel
08-19-2005, 10:29 PM
oh yes and i dont need help from pathetic humans like yourselfsbut ur a human to arent u??

ChaosAlchemist
08-19-2005, 10:43 PM
yes im human but i dont need help from others and also just today 8/19/05 my uncle died from using drugs and mixing it with beer so that also tells me i definintly dont need any friends to help me gain power i dont want to lose any friends now u ppl get it no friends means safety for them and safety for me to gain power with out going out of control -sighs-

ChaosAlchemist
08-19-2005, 10:47 PM
there i said it

____
08-19-2005, 10:48 PM
I can't restrain from not replying to this topic anymore.

are you joking or just misled?

EVERY evil dictator knows that to become the most powerful person evar you need to make friends, use them, then ditch them when they're of no use to you.

Corporate America as a whole is an excellent example =O [although this (http://loish.net/truf.html) is a good read to study how to become an evil dictator/corporate pig (jark is the founder of a large company, spyed is the guy who fired him)] I must agree with Whispers on this one. If you don't have "friends in high places" or allies, then you really won't be able to get power.

4 : characterized by the alternation of manic and depressive states <a bipolar affective disorder> (just for those of you who are wondering.....)

ChaosAlchemist: You don't need to repeat yourself.....or rip peoples arms off. O.O;; Please don't take out your...erm....frustration (?) out on Black_Death or anyone else. (I like my arms and other body parts attatched, just so you know. O.o; ) You have your opinion on friends and the rest of us have ours. I do agree with you on one point, but on a very slight degree.

Erm....Can I keep my arms? O_o;

P.S. (O_o There is an edit button.....so you don't need to double post..... O_o)

-Shizu-
08-19-2005, 10:50 PM
but if u have no friends,u have no1 to revive u when u die ((no offence)) no 1 to team up with against 1 person wich gives u a better chance of winnig.and...whats the point of living...if u can only win...and cant have fun?(theres my speech)*gets her arms back* *reatatches them to her body*...*heals fully*

ChaosAlchemist
08-19-2005, 10:57 PM
friends r the ones who stop me from gaining the power sometimes when im almost there in gaining the power someone steps in and shatters it now understands me im different from u even though im human and all im Extremely complex

ChaosAlchemist
08-19-2005, 10:58 PM
also Shizu what if i dont want to be revived what if i want to die well what is your answer to that

-Shizu-
08-19-2005, 10:59 PM
ok,make ur own decisions.

ChaosAlchemist
08-19-2005, 11:00 PM
there is a part of me that really wants friends but i refuse to gain any for my own reasons

ChaosAlchemist
08-19-2005, 11:01 PM
and no i will not tell u ppl any of the reasons

-Shizu-
08-19-2005, 11:02 PM
ok then

ChaosAlchemist
08-19-2005, 11:02 PM
i need to go a chat for a bit to think through this

Taikyo
08-19-2005, 11:03 PM
well well well who r u calling a poor boy i have already gained tons of power while i was offline also another thing even if u tried to be my friend i wouldnt be your friend right now in the chat room im nothing but a soul attached to futuristic armor and i dont want to go into detail but like i said I dont need any FRIENDS got that now black death i dont want to hear anything out of u cuz u annoy the crap out of me another thing is my mind is complex and im Bipolar most of u ppl im guessing dont even know what Bipolar means do you
lol i know what that means its just that..why did you make this thread again???
and dont be so mean to the other members. C'mon you need a friend to cheer you up! =3 *tries to give him a hug* c'mon Whispers is correct about you need to get stronger by gaining friends.

-Shizu-
08-19-2005, 11:06 PM
lol i know what that means its just that..why did you make this thread again???
and dont be so mean to the other members. C'mon you need a friend to cheer you up! =3 *tries to give him a hug* c'mon Whispers is correct about you need to get stronger by gaining friends.U have a good point exept the hugging thing o.O

sumae_the_firewolf
08-19-2005, 11:07 PM
In other words your some little delusional child who doesn't know anything about what true power is and wants to keep up the sharade that you have some little shread of power, when in reality you yourself are weak. Got'cha <3
I agree... No friends makes you weak... who are you going to turn to when you are in trouble...no matter how much power you have it will never make up for true friends.

-Shizu-
08-19-2005, 11:08 PM
sumae the firewolf: yup thats how i got my sig :) (Picano my friend made my sig)

Sake
08-19-2005, 11:22 PM
You will not get any power without friends. There is a barrier that will stop you. Rather than gaining power, you will become weaker because you have no one to help you, no one to watch your back... Friends that you treat well will treat you well back, and lend you their help and power when you needs it, when your own power isn't enough. I see only failure in your quest if you make the mistake of not having an ally. And if you have no friends, and you become locked into a conflict with someone who does have friends, they will win, because of the power of numbers, but if you had friends during the conflict, then you have a great chance at victory, rather than a pathetic failure. But it is up to you what path you follow with your life. We can only show you the roads you can walk, you must choose which you wish to tread.

ChaosAlchemist
08-19-2005, 11:50 PM
grrrrrrr what im tring to say is if u have any friends im trying to protect them but in a different way by protecting them from me sometimes i become out of control and no one can stop me except myself u ppl just can understand that god do i need to rip all of the ppl's right arms off here well do i?

ChaosAlchemist
08-19-2005, 11:52 PM
-readys his hands-

ChaosAlchemist
08-19-2005, 11:53 PM
now im trying to tell u ppl but u dont get it

ChaosAlchemist
08-19-2005, 11:55 PM
so can u plz understand what i am saying now i dont care about what u say about the your weak cuz u dont want friends but im not if i had friends then this would be my way of protecting them ok

sumae_the_firewolf
08-19-2005, 11:57 PM
I don't think your friends would appricate that! I mean they would be all like... 'We can take care of our selves' Like my ex-bf was all snoby beacuse he didnt want to worry me about his life... -sighs- Oh well... Anyway... Whatever you decide to do... I say 'Good for you!^^'

ChaosAlchemist
08-20-2005, 12:09 AM
-breaks Taikyo's arms- thats for giving me hug

Ollie
08-20-2005, 12:19 AM
Okay. You obviously don't want friends. We GET it.

Now go away plzthnxkbye =D

SweetVicious155
08-20-2005, 12:23 AM
umm... friends are suppost to help you. their actually very important you dont want to get sooo depressed and unhealthy inside where u dont have anyone to talk to about it. friends are people who stand by you. its stupid that you say you dont need any cause deep down you know that your wishing for one!!!!

ChaosAlchemist
08-20-2005, 12:27 AM
umm... friends are suppost to help you. their actually very important you dont want to get sooo depressed and unhealthy inside where u dont have anyone to talk to about it. friends are people who stand by you. its stupid that you say you dont need any cause deep down you know that your wishing for one!!!!
hahaha u wish i dont need friends what so ever so can u cut the crap

sumae_the_firewolf
08-20-2005, 12:31 AM
I really think we should leave him alone... If he dosen't want friends... wants to be alone for all of his life...let the man! Who are we to say 'You HAVE to have friends!'? Just let the man do what he has to do... its his life not ours... -sighs- even though he should have friends... oh well.

ChaosAlchemist
08-20-2005, 12:39 AM
-listens to gorillaz demon days-

ChaosAlchemist
08-20-2005, 12:41 AM
oh one more thing next person to give me a hug or something like that kiss you arms good bye

ChaosAlchemist
08-20-2005, 12:42 AM
because ill rip them off in an instant

ChaosAlchemist
08-20-2005, 12:43 AM
because ill rip them off in an instant no lie and im serious got that

Sake
08-20-2005, 12:48 AM
You are a very angry person. Is that where you plan to draw you power from? Your anger? Are you planning to rise to the top, and be the powerful person you want to be, just on anger, and rage, alone? Anger only gives false power, only giving you aide until you have nothing to be angry at, when you are alone, and you have nothing to keep that fire burning. Then what? You will lose your power, and end up back where you started, only that time, there may not be someone who is willing to help you, willing to give you aide in getting back on your feet, there may be no one around who wants to help, and then you will be truly alone, without hope, without power, without love or friendship... If that is truely what you want, than so be it, but you will never reach your true goal of power.

VRini87
08-20-2005, 12:55 AM
This is totally off topic, but Sake I love your Dark avatar and signature. Why is that none of the serious threads concerning important issues don't get many posts, but threads from attention-craving youth with nothing better to do get 50+ posts. ChaosAlchemist, I can tell that you're really starting to wear out. This is getting old. Everyone else has given better arguments that you. I bet you're horrible at debate.

P.S. this was supposed to be after Sake's post. It's probably like 15 posts after that.