PDA

View Full Version : do you ever imagine this?

Wind Ninja
08-17-2005, 01:26 PM
have you ever had a moment were you stoped and imagined what you would be like if you actually became your character and how you would live?! imagine, get zpped by a computer and become wind ninja... that would be awsome!:ninja: :awe:

The Governator
08-17-2005, 01:29 PM
well id do wat i want, GET LOADS OF ANIME STUFF!!!!!! and help out my mates (im that kinda guy)

Wind Ninja
08-17-2005, 01:31 PM
Ya i geuss but imagine what would happen if people noticed you, youd like get chased by the goverment

ThaiCat91
08-17-2005, 01:31 PM
hehe...... yea somthin' like that! Only that I wanted to be Son-Goku (I know he's I guy and I'm not)

The Governator
08-17-2005, 01:35 PM
i would! id be Corpral Adrian Sheperd from Half-life opposing force, he kick alian [removed]!

Wind Ninja
08-17-2005, 01:37 PM
lol nice ody, i imagine this kinda thing lots i have almost a hole story laid out for it lol

The Governator
08-17-2005, 01:40 PM
but id get arrested because id be runnig around with an H&K MP5 w/grenade launcher and shouting down a radio "GO RECON!!!" or "LETS KILL THESE FREAKS!"

Wind Ninja
08-17-2005, 01:42 PM
wow calm down there, no kamakazi stuff! lol i i did i would come to your house and tie you up lol, keep you quite at least lol

The Governator
08-17-2005, 01:44 PM
im just stating that what happens on the game nothing else

Wind Ninja
08-17-2005, 01:47 PM
i know but seriosly, if i could become ninja and have wings like i do on chat and all that, i would play all day and take nothing from no one, then show my friends how to do the same thing lol

The Governator
08-17-2005, 01:48 PM
i just simply worship ninja's hey, i even hate pierats. but not as much as i worship anime:awe:

Wind Ninja
08-17-2005, 01:49 PM
bow down to me then lol, just kidding

Malise Kao Xylia
08-17-2005, 01:58 PM
I would become my character. I model myself after her actually. >__> That may seem a little weird but it's true. I gave her some of my attributes (attitude wise) and then added some to her along the way... Those that were added I try to live up to in real life as well.
If I were to become Kao, that would be awesome.. But the new Kao, not the old one. I wouldn't want to .. well nevermind, you dont want to hear her history. =/ Anyways, she'd be creepy! "normal" looking enough, but sooo creeepy. xD
Pale-greyish skin, neko ears and tail with greyish stripes? and silver hair? whoa.. >__> Not to mention the eerie leather-veinlike wings and those eyes.. >__> If I met my character IRL.. I would pee my pants actually. Just the look ... Lol :) She is sooo benevolent though! Lol ^-^ An amiable nature that is for sure!

Wind Ninja
08-17-2005, 02:03 PM
see its fun to imagine what your character would actually look like, i kinda model myself of off wind too lol

Malise Kao Xylia
08-17-2005, 02:06 PM
see its fun to imagine what your character would actually look like, i kinda model myself of off wind too lol
I'm glad to know I am not the only one! I was kind of worried about saying that at first. I didn't want to be thought of as extremely weird and nerdy.. o.0; Just a little weird and a bit geeky. Lol. :) Thank you :awe:

-Malise

The Governator
08-17-2005, 02:15 PM
I'm glad to know I am not the only one! I was kind of worried about saying that at first. I didn't want to be thought of as extremely weird and nerdy.. o.0; Just a little weird and a bit geeky. Lol. :) Thank you :awe:

-Malise
why is it wierd or nerdy? i dont think it is heck, i do it all the time when im bored

Wind Ninja
08-17-2005, 02:16 PM
XD lol its not weird, i think its fun anyway

Wind Ninja
08-17-2005, 02:18 PM
ya, this will sound creepy i bet(but is diffrent anyway so deosnt matter) but when i go to sleep i sometimes imagine like a whole story of what could happen, like wind ninja has wings, would people think im an angel or something?

Malise Kao Xylia
08-17-2005, 02:25 PM
Maybe a bit of an angel. I would anyways... I suppose it would depend on the description of the wings. I dunno why I thought that :D I just am a dork! lol :D
I love my character. I have been playing her for years now. She's changed drastically though, I'll admit that. >__> She so evil now, she used to be sooo good too. Eh. I drew her one day and I thought... I like that... In fact, I like that a lot. That is my Kaodite! :D

-Shizu-
08-17-2005, 02:26 PM
I'd stare at myself for an hour and kill badguys :D