PDA

View Full Version : Halo 3 - too fast for it's own good?

The Archangel
08-11-2005, 09:36 AM
U probably already know this but bill gates announced that when Ps3 comes, so will halo. well doing the math that gives bungie about 9 months to finish the sequel to the best fps ever. Now does anyone else here think that his attepmt to diminish ps3's launch will only damage the game both in quality and in quantity?

Z3r02007
08-11-2005, 09:50 AM
Now hold on. Bill jumped the gun a bit when he said that. There is still no officail release date of Halo3. They may not even do it for some time, because they are working on another project at the moment.

Sakaki's Angel
08-11-2005, 09:53 AM
when did it go out?

The Archangel
08-11-2005, 09:53 AM
yes, and that "secret projesct" was announced 24 hours after bill's interview. I think i have a good idea of what it is.

Dark-Sasuke
08-11-2005, 05:11 PM
O damn that sucks! thats what happened with halo 2, they wanted more time but the public wouldnt let em, so they had to rush the ending, halo 3 shouldnt be for another year an a half in my opnion

Uchiha Ulquiorra
08-11-2005, 05:16 PM
I don't think it will hurt the PS3, or Halo 3. By that time XBox 360 will be out, and it will somehow even things out in the sales......That's what I think anyways....O_o;

The Archangel
08-12-2005, 10:45 AM
I don't think it will hurt the PS3, or Halo 3. By that time XBox 360 will be out, and it will somehow even things out in the sales......That's what I think anyways....O_o;
I disagree. It will hurt halo 3 much more that ps3 but they will both suffer damage in sales

Deathbyspartan
08-13-2005, 11:29 AM
well nope they still have not said anything bout halo 3 so why you jumping to conclusions and sean halo 2 was awesome what you talkin bout and plus how do you know they might off put alot of work into halo 3 if it is halo 3 so stop saying stuff with no evidence when you do then start talking about how bad halo 3 will be but till then i bid you fare well

Kloud_Seven
08-13-2005, 12:29 PM
Halo 2 had a good multiplayer mode but campain mode was simply horrible.

Marie2007
08-13-2005, 12:51 PM
i think halo 3 is a little fast for its own good

Deathbyspartan
08-13-2005, 03:16 PM
how do you know you have no evidence you carnt say stuff like that they even have not enounced the game, and cloud seven campain mode was good it gave you a insight on both sides i liked it :)

Kloud_Seven
08-13-2005, 05:01 PM
Now that you metion it Spartan,The whole thing about fighting with both sides is another thing I didn't like.I don't want to beat the game and be like"awww,now I understand why we were fighting each other".I want to beat the game not careing about why im killing my enemys, but they made it look like no side was at fault,which I think is completely stupid.

Deathbyspartan
08-14-2005, 01:29 AM
then you dont understand games very well like most you buy the game kill and not care about the story. if it was final fantasy everyone would care. to be honest i liked the story it was entertaining and fun. no they made it covenants fault they mentioned right at the start where the abvatior got scrolled because of it and you know its all the covenats fault. its just the elites fight back against the prophets because they get removed from pretecting the prophets and also they know what halo is.

Kloud_Seven
08-14-2005, 12:41 PM
I Choose a good storyline over anything else in a game,I really coudn't care less about killing in a game.If that were the case,I would never play games like Silent Hill or Final Fantasy,cause the fighting in those games really aren't fun but I can look pass that since they're so story driven.Cause thats all I care about is the story.Halo 2 had such a boreing story,so I was atleast hopeing for some decent action and I didn't even get that.

Deathbyspartan
08-15-2005, 04:28 AM
well you just said you dont care who your enemys are you just like killing them. so now your saying something completely differnt make your mind up and halo has a great story read the books if it dont have a good story why is there books and why does the game get 10 out of 10 ?? and the killing is good its humores also difficult if you put it on legendary

Necropurger
08-15-2005, 04:47 AM
Halo 3 shouldn't come out till 2007 I think.

Deathbyspartan
08-15-2005, 12:52 PM
its not been anouced of its realase its not even being anouced of being made so why say that and please read previous messages

Kloud_Seven
08-15-2005, 02:11 PM
I gaurantee That Halo 2 wouldn't have gotten a 10 out of 10 if it weren't for the multiplayer.Also,just because Halo 2 has books out,Doesn't mean that it has a good story.All it means is that they're trying to milk the cow for what it's worth,so people like yourself can go buy anything with a Halo label on it.

The Archangel
08-15-2005, 05:36 PM
Actually if u read bill gates said and i quote "The day Sony launches [the new PlayStation], and they walk right into Halo 3.'". Now seconds after this announcement bungie announced a new secret project they were developing (2+2=halo 3). Halo 2 was great and it would have been greater if it wasn't for bill gates rush to launch it at the same time as the new "pocket" playstation 2. Maibe his highness thinks he's delivering a major blow in the ps3 sales but i think that idiot will only hurt the quality of the game. Still bungie can do miracles in litle time so i guess we'll just have to wait and see.

Deathbyspartan
08-16-2005, 03:30 AM
yea i read it but bill gates aint the one who decides to release the games now is he he just says what he does and plus it may not even be halo 3 for some reason i dont think it is why would they put secert project if it aint halo 3 and everyone thinks it is so i dont know what there doing lets hope it is halo 3

The Archangel
08-21-2005, 09:33 AM
Then tell me how did he manage to get the halo 2 realease date to be the same as the small ps2.

Loljoke
08-21-2005, 10:29 AM
The reason why bungie isn't announcing it yet, is because they don't want to fall into the trap they did last time.
And concerning Bill Gates, he founded Microsoft, Microsoft owns bungie, so whatever Gates says, bungie has to do. Cause theyre not an independent game developer anymore, that's why Alex Seropian quit bungie, took the halo engine and started Wideload.

The Archangel
08-21-2005, 02:58 PM
The reason why bungie isn't announcing it yet, is because they don't want to fall into the trap they did last time.
And concerning Bill Gates, he founded Microsoft, Microsoft owns bungie, so whatever Gates says, bungie has to do. Cause theyre not an independent game developer anymore, that's why Alex Seropian quit bungie, took the halo engine and started Wideload.
THANK YOU!!!!

Loljoke
08-21-2005, 03:05 PM
you thank me for that?
oh anyways, your welcome I suppose :p

The Archangel
08-21-2005, 04:58 PM
you thank me for that?
oh anyways, your welcome I suppose :p
For prroving my point. Either Ps3 or halo 3 going down and bill gates is lord and master of the world (of xbox)

Loljoke
08-22-2005, 11:19 AM
Gates is the richest man in the world, why wouldn't he be lord and master of everything, lol

ssj4gogeta
08-22-2005, 06:12 PM
I thought it was halo2 1/2 because i hear rumors that its that and halo 2 was only half destroyed.... any way it's only a rumor.

The Archangel
08-22-2005, 06:45 PM
I thought it was halo2 1/2 because i hear rumors that its that and halo 2 was only half destroyed.... any way it's only a rumor.
Was that english?