PDA

View Full Version : GTA SA is AO Rating.....

NVLM_ZK
08-09-2005, 07:22 AM
You might be knowing.

ESRB changed the rating from M to AO due to the trouble such as Mod.

How do you think so??

Z3r02007
08-09-2005, 08:22 AM
The Ratings change is crap.It is only a difference of ONE YEAR. It is incredibly difficult to access the game in the first place, to the point where most people don't bother.

Why is it, that sex, the most nateral instinct instinct to human beings, the reason we exist to day, is so controvercial (sorry if I spelled that wrong), and games that allow you to beat someone with a bat and deal with drugs is, "okay".

Isamu Hajime
08-10-2005, 01:03 AM
it's just control.....why else would there be censorship if someone didnt want to see what they didn't like only because it doesn't conform to their point of view

Sake
08-10-2005, 01:18 AM
They are releasing a version with that code removed, so it'll go back to being M.
But I'll to go with Z3r, the whole topic of censorship is hypocritical.
"We are censoring this for or kids sake."
Thats a load of bullcrap, censoring or banning or denying access to something is only going to make the drive to find out what it is even stronger. Censoring is the worst thing to do to 'protect your kids'.
Just my opinion, sorry if I offended you.
If you don't make something 'wrong', no one will even care. If something is considered 'bad' or 'wrong' people only want to do it more, if it's just something that happens, that no one comments on, no one cares, and it isn't an issue.

Nineteenth
08-10-2005, 01:32 AM
It's not that it's wrong. IT's just that everyone wants to blame someone or something else when their kid gets ahold of something they were'nt ment to see.

Just look back to where this all started?
Parents bought an M rated game for 12 to 14 year olds. The game already states for blah blah and older. They did'nt care that the game was rated Mature when they bought it, so why complain when they find sex in it?

The worst thing is, you had to download the hack or use a gameshark which means you wanted to see it reguardless. They never made it accessable through normal means.
Funny, all this over a game when the children have the ability to reach far worse content with the very tool the parent's hardly understand. A Computer.

This kind of matter is a waste of time. People just don't have enough understanding to even argue on these matters now-adays.