PDA

View Full Version : Aaaargh! Help *possible warning*

Xian Pu
08-07-2005, 04:09 AM
Okay, I've done everything I can possibly think of to help this image. I've re-CGed the area, I've used the blur, smudge, and burn tool- I've duplicated the layer and used a median noise, gaussian blur... *sigh* What else can I possibly do? Help please. BTW, this is the original.

Can you tell?

Also, how do the fingers look? I altered them because of the way the original scan was done- when whoever scanned it, they didn't roll the edge of the page right and left everything skewed, so the finger that was straight was FOOBARD- does it look alright?

yotsuba-chan
08-11-2005, 08:49 PM
wow. those are quite good. very nice art.

Doa
08-11-2005, 11:41 PM
Well it certainly has some interesting figures. I think that the backgroud should be change due to the fact that the two faces are covering almost half of the wallpaper. If something close is put togerther with something far, then the image looks distorted.

MistressPookyChan
08-12-2005, 06:24 AM
My question is... Why a mountain?

DuhWhatsAUserName
08-12-2005, 07:13 AM
kinda wierd but good

kingkostas
08-18-2005, 03:48 AM
Nice picture....i really like the tatoo very much :) but i think you must change the background...Keep up the good work!!!

Xian Pu
08-29-2005, 01:05 AM
My question is... Why a mountain?

First thing to come to mine; IE I couldn't think of anything better. So, if anyone has some suggestions as to what I can do to the BG, please don't be afraid to give them, I'm more than willing to change it to suit the girls better. ^_^