PDA

View Full Version : Happy Birthday Chibi-chan! & Crimson Soul!!

Missy
08-04-2005, 06:03 AM
OH MY GOD!!! ^___^ It's my sis' birthday!!! YaYyyyy!!! 19 w00t w00t!! ^___^ Neva forget I luv ya sis.. *huggles and glompz* ... *bakes a cake and puts a Sephiroth and Alucard figurine atop* ^___^

happy birthday Chibi-chan!! <3

--

ALSO!!

Crimson Soul's birthday ^^... heheh.. you became one of my good lil friends here on AF.. even though you hardly post now O_O... heheh.. welllllll

happy birthday to you, too Crimson! <3

^_^

Mutsumi Anami
08-04-2005, 06:16 AM
HAPPY BIRTHDAY CHIBI-CHAN!!! ^_ ^:cool: ;) :) :p

HOPE YOU HAVE A GREAT TIME!!!*HUGS*

AND HAPPY BIRTHDAY CRIMSON SOUL TO YOU TOO!!

HAVE GREAT TIME!*HUGS*:cool: :D :laugh: :awe:

CuteStar
08-04-2005, 06:29 AM
HaPpY BiRtHdAy Chibi-Chan and Crimson Soul!!! I hope you have the best BiRtHdAy ever! *gives a cute big present*

kaisen
08-04-2005, 06:52 AM
Happy Birthday Chibi-Chan!!!
And Happy Birthday to you Crimson^^
CS ~ hope you have fun ^^ and get your tatoo soon!!!

helba
08-04-2005, 07:45 AM
hmm happybirthday chibi-chan and happybirthday crimsonsoul have a nice day farewell

Myrra
08-04-2005, 08:01 AM
Happy Birthday to you both!!
I hope you have lots of fun and get lots of good presents!

^__^

simonds
08-04-2005, 08:27 AM
Happy birthday you two I hope you injoy it.

/Aifa|
08-04-2005, 08:48 AM
Hey i know u 2!!!! I made something for yas!!! (please excuse the horrid spelling)

http://www.animeforum.com/uploads/bday1_cccs.png

I attached a pic above.

Vagary
08-04-2005, 08:49 AM
Happy Birthday! Hope all your wishes come true! ^_^

Tsuna Kadiri
08-04-2005, 09:08 AM
I was going to make at least one of these threads!! You've gotta steal all the fun, don't you?! ><

.... *cough* ... I'm ok. X___x

Anyways, happy B-Day Chibi! =^__^= ... ah, I remember CAPTAIN LIMO, and Kilik and his.. stick.. O.o. And VOLDO .... and BIG TEXT .. XD ... such wonderful memories. ^^ .... I love ya. <3 Have a great B-Day.

And Crimson! My favorite (and only) stalker! XD .... Hm, from seeing who could write the longest PM message to trying to figure out if it's legal to bring a Naginata to work.. =P ... Heh, I always have fun when I talk to you. Love you a whole bunch, too. <3

Happy Birthday you two. =^__^=

Chibi Goku
08-04-2005, 10:12 AM
HAPPY BIRTHDAY Chibi-chan One Of My Fellow Chibis...Hope you have GREAT time!!!
^__^

Also Happy Birthday Crimson you're never on these days o_O' well hope you have a GOOOOOD time aswell ^.^

Marie2007
08-04-2005, 10:15 AM
Happy Bday Chibi-chan and Crimson Soul!

Chrono
08-04-2005, 10:20 AM
Have a fun birthday, you two! And remember: It is a curse to drink beer and sing the YMCA song both on your birthday. 10 years bad luck, man!

*insertjapanesenamehere*
08-04-2005, 10:21 AM
happy birthdays to the both of ya!!!
may it be filled with happiness and cheer and... stuff :)

Naokomi ShYana
08-04-2005, 01:03 PM
Welll Happy Birthday you 2! Hope you have an awesome wonderful gorgeous day. <3

Chibi-chan
08-04-2005, 01:06 PM
*Squeals when she sees the thread and tackles everybody who wished her a Happy Birthday* Awww! Thank you all so much! I'm so happy now! I think I'm gonna cry...*sniffles*

*eyes go wide when she sees the cake, and she grabs the figurines, licking the frosting from them* Ahh! Meh babies are on the cake! *huggles her sis* I love ya much, sis! *pokes at the cake* Hmm...I hope that it's chocolate...

Oooh! Look at the pretty thingie that Aifa made! *saves it on her computer, then saves it to a disk so she can treasure it always* Aifa, you cool perverted person, you! *hugs* Thanks much!

Tsuna! Yes! CAPTAIN LIMO!! AND BIG FONT! Oh, and Kilik and his stick(s) and Voldo! Ahhh! So much birthday love! *huggles Tsuna*

I will have a great time, my fellow Chibi! I will indeed! You know why? *plays the 'Irish Drinking Song'* That's why! *grin*

Happy Birthday, Crimson Soul, my Birthday Buddy! ^_^ I can't believe that another friend of mine has a birthday the same days as me! Yay!

red storm
08-04-2005, 01:15 PM
Wheee! Chibi-Chan's birthday! Lot's and lot's of happyness to my favourite chibi ever!

And crimson soul to! I admit I have to get my head out of the RPG corner, since I haven't seen you around that often. Could be just me though.......

Happy Birthday to both of you!

Missy
08-04-2005, 03:58 PM
I was going to make at least one of these threads!! You've gotta steal all the fun, don't you?! ><
Whoa....... O_o;..... I'm sorry..... T_T *feels extremely bad now*... Well I just noticed thier birthdays on the bottom before I went to sleep so I just thought I'd make it since I'm already awake.. I didn't know anyone else was gonna make it... T.T.... I'm sorry Tzuna...... and no I don't mean to steal all the fun...... I'll refrain from creating birthday threads for a while, then..

erms....
Aifa! that's a cool pic ^_^

and *huggles her sis back* enjoy! ... You too, Crimson ^^

[BlackDeath]
08-04-2005, 04:00 PM
Happy Birthday you two...

Havn't seen much from you two around also... miss ya both <3

Tsuna Kadiri
08-04-2005, 04:03 PM
Whoa....... O_o;..... I'm sorry..... T_T *feels extremely bad now*... Well I just noticed thier birthdays on the bottom before I went to sleep so I just thought I'd make it since I'm already awake.. I didn't know anyone else was gonna make it... T.T.... I'm sorry Tzuna...... and no I don't mean to steal all the fun...... I'll refrain from creating birthday threads for a while, then..Oh! No no no... it's ok! ^^;; heh, I sounded kind of insane back there .. haha ... I was looking at the forum calender thing yesterday, and I saw it was their birthdays.. I was going to make one, but I figured someone else would.. it's alright. <3 <3 <3 .... *hugz Aeriz and gives her 1,000 cookehs* =*^___^*=

m1abrams
08-04-2005, 07:48 PM
Happy Birthday Chibi-chan!, I neglected to look at the birthdays today. I should do that more often. But wait...gah this means you are now 19, your older than me http://animegalleries.net/bbs/images/smilies/laugh.gif Well you always have been, but now there is a numerical difference...damd, September hurry up and get here allready...I am falling behind.

I hope you have a very happy birthday and get a bunch of cool stuff. Would send a card or something if I could, but alas...I have no stamps http://animegalleries.net/bbs/images/smilies/frown.gif.

And Happy Birth day Crimson Soul as well, hope you have an equally great Birthday.

Taikyo
08-04-2005, 07:54 PM
lol its always MsAeris who does the b-day threads. (such a nice member) XD Anyways, happy b-day to you Chibi and Crimson. =D Man, Crim i haven't seen you on laterly, so i hope you do get to read this, so happy b-days to the both of yas. =3

g0d_of_death
08-05-2005, 10:09 PM
sorry, i couldn't get on yesterday :S.

...YAY!... and such...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY CHIBI-CHAN !!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY CRIMSON SOUL !!!

I hope you both had great days :p Try not to die... or do anything that could ruin your birthday XD. Have fun!!

yotsuba-chan
08-05-2005, 10:29 PM
Happy birthday to you...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!!!!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR...CHIBI-CHAN and CRIMSON SOUL!!!!!!.....

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOOOOOUUUUUUUU!!!!!!!

The Wing Man
08-07-2005, 11:08 PM
Happy birthday! Hope it was good.

Darrmyth
08-07-2005, 11:17 PM
Happy Birthday To You. I Hope You Have Many More

Crimson Soul
08-09-2005, 11:03 PM
hey thx everyone^^, sry i havn't really had time to go on much lately...i don't have much time with work right now...i should be on alot next week to bug you all again^^...and then the massive catching up PMing will occupy my day's

animeseishi
08-10-2005, 12:42 AM
bonne anniversaire! wish you all the best.... <hugs the two>

Doom Angel
08-10-2005, 04:52 AM
Happy birthday to both of u^^I hope I am not late again^^*give two birthday cakes*

Queen-of-Mars
08-10-2005, 04:54 AM
Happy birthday