PDA

View Full Version : AbbA// aka EvaŽ ^.^'s Gallery of Pictures

tiv
08-01-2005, 03:39 PM
there o_o; just in case you decide that you do need one...you have one all set up for you. if you don't need it i can take it down for you.

EvaŽ
08-15-2005, 06:07 PM
Yeah thanks ^.^!! I dicide to put something on this thread, so here is some art:

1: You may have seen it before cause I posted it before.. some sketch I don't know where it's from .. Maybe I'll find that pic back again ^^;; heeh
2: D.N.Angel fan-art, riku and risa.. well .. those eyes XDD wrong! anyways,
3: just some girl I drew.. yea I was bored or something
4: here is that girl again, the step is a bit odd,, when I look at it I have the feeling I'm going to fall af my chair XD
5: Last best, I guess.. AZUMANGA DAIOH xDD YEah ,, I just finished that one..

Well what do you think? I'm open for critic!!

BTW , the dates are d/m/y instead of m/d/y (if I'm right) cause overhere we always put the day first. ^^;

Mink
08-15-2005, 06:08 PM
Great work! keep it up!

EvaŽ
08-16-2005, 05:41 PM
yeah thanks ^^

Marie2007
08-16-2005, 05:43 PM
they are all good Abba

Đita
08-16-2005, 05:52 PM
Those are very nice drawings sister. ^^ Go ahead with your artistic self. ^^ lol

The Wing Man
08-16-2005, 05:58 PM
You are very good at drawing.

FarEastStyle
08-16-2005, 06:09 PM
I like your pictures their good:D

EvaŽ
08-16-2005, 06:27 PM
Thank you all ^_^ !!, ....comments?..... any comments? ....I want comments!!!.........please ^^;; ?

FarEastStyle
08-16-2005, 06:39 PM
I like the style
but try doing more different expressions:)

The Wing Man
08-16-2005, 09:31 PM
I am excited to see more.

chii-fan-lover
08-16-2005, 09:43 PM
i love your pics
so cool

.Kuro
08-17-2005, 10:28 AM
I love your artwork.Really nice!!!

Ωmega
08-17-2005, 11:28 AM
why Eva...i didnt know you were so talented!
spme of the proportions are a tad off,but thats ok.keep it up!

Darklord
08-17-2005, 11:49 AM
hmmmmmmmmmmm.......(studying).......

EvaŽ
11-07-2005, 04:45 PM
READ (BEFORE LOOKING) ^-^ PLEASE? It's for your own good ^_^;;;

OKAY , I'm back again... uhmm >_> I
have this sketch .. and uhm I made it a bit pervert..
It wasn't ment to be pervert but it turned out to be pervert..
it's nude but you don't see anything since I changed it with paint(the white stripes)..
I drew it on yellow paper.. (don't ask) and umh..

it looks like she's grabbing her breast.. well yeah.. that wasn't what I wanted.. I wanted that she coverd her breast instead of grabbing... soo I guess you could say I need more practise on hands (I know I know) HAnd is also too big tho

HEH HE... O_O here something new to look at >.<?

Ωmega
11-08-2005, 09:14 AM
yay! more of your work! i like it...though it kinda does look like shes grabbing herself...this pic would look awsome on blue...but its still nice on yellow!!

EvaŽ
11-08-2005, 12:32 PM
haha yea grabbing.. >_> I NEED TO LEARN how to draw hands T_T xD haha .. yellow paper.. see it's drawn on a workbook of school >.<

Sword
11-08-2005, 01:55 PM
Oh...hands. I wish they were never invented. I mean they are really hard to draw. I always make them too small T_T; Superb drawings btw.

.Kuro
11-08-2005, 02:13 PM
Really cute drawing you´ve got there !!!! I think it´s really good and don´t worry... I really suck making hands!!! Keep it up Eva!!!^^*(Kawaai!!!)

Sword
11-08-2005, 04:17 PM
When is the next one due for posting?

cjm
11-08-2005, 04:25 PM
all your pictures are cool
hands are really hard to draw

Angel_Girl
11-08-2005, 04:31 PM
OMG! you are so talented!!^_^ I love your work it looks excellent all of your images look so cool!! you are such A good artist keep it up!^^

KidCash
11-08-2005, 04:55 PM
There are all very nice AbbA ^^. You are very talented keep it up :p. I will be waiting for more of your wondering art work ^_^.

Sorry about that typo I meant your work AbbA :p

EvaŽ
11-09-2005, 07:56 AM
*blushes* thanks people for the reply's I guess I will have a lot of work to do if I want to keep you statistfied ^^

When is the next one due for posting?
Sword what do you mean with that? , I guess I m just stupid for not understanding it >.<

Mira Kaiba
11-09-2005, 05:32 PM
Nice job. Keep up the good work.

~Troublesome Woman~
11-09-2005, 09:11 PM
Yeah, the hand is a bit off, but it's still a super drawing! I am so jealous... may I ask how long you've been drawing anime? I hope I can get that good...

EvaŽ
11-10-2005, 06:57 AM
Well let it put it this way .. in march 2005 .. was the first time I ever saw an anime... so I became fast very addicted to it.. when i still was a junior member .. I also didnt do much and wheren t around this site much.. but the first real anime drawing I drew was somewhere in july .. yea..

Anyways.. I dont think many drawings will come since I m going experince how to draw with ink.. I tried once.. no succes v_v .. soo one it came out fine I will show you some more.. but I guess I always could post some random sketches ..

O yea before I forget.. if you want a drawing of a character you like you should post their name and serie they are in .. cause I want to experience drawing diffrent characters.. ^_~ I have a draing feeling in my stomach right now xD , to bad I don t have any more time today..seeya!

kingkostas
11-10-2005, 07:36 AM
Very nice work Eva...maybe i have to say extremely good work. :) keep up the good work and about the hands first draw some soft help lines (a circle for the main hand part....blablablabla.)...keep up the good work!!!

EvaŽ
11-10-2005, 09:50 AM
thanks for your comment since your a great artist too ( yea I remember your stuff ,, did I reply it already? Oo;; ) <3 !! :3 Thank you ^_^

hkk
11-10-2005, 12:54 PM
HEY YOU!!!
*points at Eva*
those are yours??
the are SOOOOO awesome!!!

T.T i want that shading technique!!!!

i have to work so much on my drawing skills -_-'

well your work is GREAT no matter what! so keep up that work!! and show more very soon!

*huggies*
hkk

EvaŽ
11-10-2005, 01:00 PM
Hey!! HHK haha How are you!? haha see you like my drawings.. hmm I would like to make drawings soon.. but I don't know of what.. any suggestions of a anime character you like?

Sword
11-10-2005, 01:23 PM
I have lots of characters to suggest ^^ but I've already got one lined up for you (Yeah!) I'm looking forward to it though xD. Everyone loves you Eva!

EvaŽ
11-10-2005, 01:28 PM
I'm also looking forward to it ^-^.. haha yea. let me know when you are finished okay ^^

*Nosferatu-Adore
11-11-2005, 07:06 PM
Sweet. You're great at drawing! I like the first and the last on the first post- Chiyo's so cute ^^.

Lady_Farore
11-12-2005, 12:15 AM
wow those are nice.

EvaŽ
11-21-2005, 04:56 PM
Thank you for all those reactions ^-^ YAY I'm happy with them ^^ .. Please I have this new pic(s) .. drawings... It's my first ink drawing I made in my life so please be nice ^^;;;

1st: well the first is the original.. those strange lines (on the white) are from the paper.. you don't see them if you see the pic in real life .. but on a scan you do >_> ...

2nd: Well the secound is a kopie so at this ''drawing'' you see strange lines in the black! >_> stupid copymachine v_v Don't pay attention to those lines! and overhere I coloured with pencil shandings and coloured the eyebrows.. and such.. just look at them and you will see ^^;;;

Sword
11-22-2005, 02:28 PM
I really like them. You should do inking more often. I think the first one is best thought. It's the eye....O.o

Wonderwice
11-22-2005, 02:31 PM
Eva.... wooww o.O;
geweldiig!!

EvaŽ
11-22-2005, 02:35 PM
Whaaah a Dutch comment XDDD I think that's funny while reading english between it >xD Thanks just a girl because you think it's great ^__^ ,
sword : I know the eye.. I was just experimenting with copies I made of the original xP

Sword
11-22-2005, 03:00 PM
Yeah I know that. I was just sayin

EvaŽ
11-22-2005, 03:06 PM
doesn't matter I know you just was.. just like I was just saying it for people who don't know that and think about it the same as you do ^_^
I alos know why it looks weird.. th epupil is way too big overthere! IT looks terrible ,, ^^;;;

~Troublesome Woman~
11-22-2005, 03:21 PM
That's really fantastic... I only do inking in ballpoint pen, at the moment, but when I get better I'll try proper ink.
I like them both... they are so good! Keep on doing ink drawings!

EvaŽ
11-22-2005, 03:46 PM
Thank you kissed by kakashi ! :3 I think inking with a balpoint is a lot easier.. If I had one I would do probably the same xD .. but no.. I olny have old fashioned stuff ^^;;
Thanks for your support , I will try to create some more ink drawings!

EvaŽ
12-02-2005, 06:59 PM
Well .. I was bored so I made a 20 minuet sketch without an ecreaser so there are some ulgy lines in it.. and on the top of the drawing... it's not like its nasty .. that are sketches on the other side of the paper.. yea boredom,, well I was in a winterfever!! XD soo here is that drawing I made.. Though it's just some ramdom quick made sketch, comments are always welcome.

~Troublesome Woman~
12-02-2005, 07:03 PM
Wow! That's really nice. Good work - I like it!

LittleMomo
12-02-2005, 07:06 PM
Wow! All of your pictures are beoynd good! Soon I might have one, but later.:happy: Anyway, your drawings are great!

Chibi Misao
12-03-2005, 12:34 AM
Omg!! O_O Those drawings are so pretty....The winter themed picture looks great as well, but the shoulders of that character looks kinda weird....I also noticed that u did'nt draw in the hands.Lolz i have problems with hands too...The hands i draw always end up looking horridly ugly and disfigured. >_< On the whole, youre drawings are uber nice....just keep practicing k ^_________^

EvaŽ
12-03-2005, 02:25 PM
well the hands couldn't be on the pic because the arms where too long x_x you still see a little fur/''fluff'' tough. Still your right about the shoulders! I should try to think about it next time ^^ !! Chibi Misao, thanks for the advice!! and the others thanks for the tips!! ^-^ I appreciate it.

Sword
12-08-2005, 05:30 PM
I'd like to see a drawing with some really cool/original hairstyles. Just go wild! xD

EvaŽ
12-10-2005, 10:42 AM
Okay .. here is this.. awfull drawing made by moi.. well the first pic is made by Paul.. well his question was to make a cool pose for it.. well I'm not used to that sort of style, and than I mean especially the eyes X_X .. well mine suck I made them too black because I wasn't paying attention and also to small.. she looks older than in the original pic.. also the legs are ugle the way she has her left arm and the way she has her right arm , and the face didn't came out as I wanted it to be.. in otherwords.. I still SUCK at inking, and using a fineliner pen etc.. Here is the drawing you wanted.. Sword X_X .. well wanted.. hoped for it came out nicely WHICH it didn't .. >_< .. I called it.. te lelijk voor woorden fay .. translation: to ugly for words Fay..
Fay is the caracters name..

Sword
12-10-2005, 11:43 AM
Jesus, Eva. I don't think you give yourself enough credit. Her face may not look my original drawing, but It's really good. Good work ^_____^ and thanks for taking time out to do that for me <33

Yuuki Kurosu
12-10-2005, 12:26 PM
amazing work!!!whenever people see my anime/manga drawings all i ever get is good!!!youre sooo lucky 2 get all these comments!!!!!!!!!

Mira Kaiba
12-10-2005, 04:35 PM
Nice drawings! Keep up the awesome work. And I like Fay. Awesome job!

Đita
12-10-2005, 06:18 PM
I think it came out real nice Eva O.o im trying to see where the ugly is at on that picture. XD i really have nothing bad to say about it really. Anyways i think both the pic Paul and you made are very nice.! >Fay is such a cute name.<

Keep up the good work girl. (^.^)\m/

EvaŽ
12-11-2005, 09:28 AM
heeh heeh thanks you al ^^;; I'm already busy with an other drawing to forget this one, I just really don't like it >_>... so I hope I can post my next drawing soon ^^ . Thanks for your comments ^_^

VARLY
12-12-2005, 06:41 AM
nice job ^^ a leap of improvement hehe
she has the character but just still lack of shape ^^ [um, is this understandable or I screw up my English??]
hehe anyway good work, waiting for the next to come... hehe

3BladeDemoness
12-12-2005, 06:53 AM
Fantastic wow nice work!!

-Naota-
12-12-2005, 07:15 AM
eva heres some critisism artist to artist dont hate me for this im just gonna give you some advice so you can improve upon your artwork ok here it goes:
Eva your doing good so far you have a nice figure but now you got to learn how to fine tune it by using shading effects to make it look more realistic u should use a shadinng stump (a stump of paper used for smudiing penicl marks to evenly coat a shade tone) if you do this itll make a drawing into a masterpeice xP

EvaŽ
12-12-2005, 07:39 AM
nice job ^^ a leap of improvement hehe
she has the character but just still lack of shape ^^ [um, is this understandable or I screw up my English??]
hehe anyway good work, waiting for the next to come... heheYou are understandible! really .. I hate that drawing.. where is so much wrong with it... X_X , So I hope to finish the other one soon ^_^but thanks for your reply ^___^, I'm happy you visited ,.. my .. cursed(''cursed''.. I mean .. I need to practise so much more and want to .. but I have a time problem, and I don't like my pics.. espacially not the last one O_O;;; ) gallery <3 thank you :3

eva heres some critisism artist to artist dont hate me for this im just gonna give you some advice so you can improve upon your artwork ok here it goes:
Eva your doing good so far you have a nice figure but now you got to learn how to fine tune it by using shading effects to make it look more realistic u should use a shadinng stump (a stump of paper used for smudiing penicl marks to evenly coat a shade tone) if you do this itll make a drawing into a masterpeice xPOfcourse I'm not hating you for advise... but could you give me advice than for shadowing with ink O_O I tried my best with the last drawing.. I can't shadow with ink.. that's why I don't like ink.. because I don't know how to do manga.. how they put there shadow and stuff in it.. *so jealous because I don't know it) ,...
my next drawing is going to be made with pencil... so you will see enough shading of me again .. ^^;; I prefer pencil anyways.. till than .. ^^;;
o yea everyone thanks for visiting :3

Ωmega
12-12-2005, 08:20 AM
nice work eva! though i would love to see some color =) i like color....though its a pain to do when you want shadow effects....also, try to watch out for the eyes (even i have to pay close attention to them!) they can get tricky!

EvaŽ
12-12-2005, 08:47 AM
nice work eva! though i would love to see some color =) i like color....though its a pain to do when you want shadow effects....also, try to watch out for the eyes (even i have to pay close attention to them!) they can get tricky!haha thanks for the tip ^_^ ! When I'm finishid with the drawing I'm working on , I'll make a colourfull just for you ^^, :') .. but I'm busy with my japanese study (and secondary school.. ) at the moment so.. it could take a while , but lucky me, the winter holiday already knocks on my door ^o^ w00ts

Sword
12-12-2005, 01:18 PM
Woah! I hate using colour. Unless I scan it in to the computer and apply colour on a program or make a copy of it and colour that in and I don't have access to those facilities. Because if I make a mistake then I have to start again >_<. Manga shading (with ink) is done with little dots that make it appear grey, but that would be done with some kind of printer. You might be able to easily do that once you scan your drawing onto the computer. Instead of doing it with ink manually, the computer will do it when you print the picture ^_^

EvaŽ
12-12-2005, 03:45 PM
yea, I know they are dots.. I even have a book how to use those dots O_O but I don't have the stuff for it...
TADAA I have a new pic :3 .. well I saw a contenst and I couldn't leave it alone..
the first is the original pic, the second has been made clearer which I used in the endfor the contest, and uhmm they cut the pic automatically so I leaved it this way because you had use that size x_x ..
this one is dedicated to Marudashi^^ because it's colour and she's lovely -^_^-, w00t!
(BTW 猫 means cat .. well I had to add something in the corner because it looked empty and the border that automatically surrounded that pic made it look that way .. ^^;;;)
here it goes ^^;;;;;;;;;

Fetal Fetish
12-12-2005, 06:43 PM
Ooh!I love all of these pics!You,are a talented artist!!

LittleMomo
12-12-2005, 07:06 PM
Wow! Great drawings!!! You're very talented! Even better than my drawings. :happy:

Yuuki Kurosu
12-15-2005, 06:26 PM
kitty-chan!!!!me love kitties!!!!!!!!!!!!

EvaŽ
01-06-2006, 12:11 PM
thanks everyone!.

Wheee~ I found really old drawings. I drew these before I ever saw an Anime besides, Pokémon, DBZ and Digimon... yea that was a long time ago.

anyways. here are some of them:

1st.. Well I always have had problems finisheing drawings, and with this one the reason was because I was afraid to in it further since I thought it was one of my best work back then. Made in 2003... I think
2nd.. I think I forgot about that drawing so I haven't finished it...made somewhere in 2004? I think.
3rd... well!! One of the drawings I did finish! haha I made this one before I did all those others.. you can see that because of those strange eyes... made in 2003 I think.
4rth.. I became better I only made those flat faces like pokemon faces.... well that changed but yea.. and back than I didn't knew the existance of Peach girl .. but well it's just on the shirt. Made in 2003/2004.

Last , best!. no really. haha.Last one I made today, My first Chibi drawing XD.. I didn't want to bore you out with my old stuff so I made this one . haha.

Have fun.

Wonderwice
01-06-2006, 01:31 PM
^^, ahhww... Eva!! You're awesome O_O seriously..
The old drawings are cute ^^, you really improved ^_________~
ok..
luv,J.A.G.
-oja, nog een gelukkig nieuwjaar O_O-

Kurumirina
01-06-2006, 01:59 PM
WOW...Eva..I didn't know you had a fan gallery...O_o..anyway back to the drawing...hmm...I like your old drawing'z one the upest one...o_O..those are awesome!!really really awesome.....but the recent one well aren't as good....but I like the 4rth and the last one ...the person in the 4rth one isn't done to well but the dog in it is good!!I give credit for that....the last one?no complain!!it'z awesome!!^__^

EvaŽ
01-08-2006, 11:56 AM
WOW...Eva..I didn't know you had a fan gallery...O_o..anyway back to the drawing...hmm...I like your old drawing'z one the upest one...o_O..those are awesome!!really really awesome.....but the recent one well aren't as good....but I like the 4rth and the last one ...the person in the 4rth one isn't done to well but the dog in it is good!!I give credit for that....the last one?no complain!!it'z awesome!!^__^Woah it took me like 15 try's in 3 days to actually post this message, since our internet is acting strange lately,

well kurumirina haha you haven't read what I said with the post did you? anyways.. those where the old ones. haha except for the chibi, hiehie. Well To show you my recent work I'll post something now which I finished some days ago.
and thank you just_a_girl for commenting my work and such, it's always a joy if you post! haha. dankje.

Well here it goes:
have funn..

Wonderwice
01-08-2006, 12:27 PM
Wow! Eva, great work!
[oh, kheb een opmerking, vat 't niet verkeerd op o_O haar hoofd lijkt een beetje groot]
but it's really awesome! ^^, keep up the great work!-you're better in it then I'll ever be..^______________~
~luv, J.A.G.

_CTA_
01-08-2006, 12:31 PM
so good! seriously.. i like the riku n risa

Kurumirina
01-08-2006, 12:41 PM
Woah it took me like 15 try's in 3 days to actually post this message, since our internet is acting strange lately,

well kurumirina haha you haven't read what I said with the post did you? anyways.. those where the old ones. haha except for the chibi, hiehie. Well To show you my recent work I'll post something now which I finished some days ago.
and thank you just_a_girl for commenting my work and such, it's always a joy if you post! haha. dankje.

Well here it goes:
have funn..

....well I did se ur comment on it..>_>....I was just...ermmm...summaring back everything you said!!yeah that it!!xDD
hmm.....really nice.....ur new one is nice...really good....I'm wondering how long you take to finish the whole thing?O_o....must be long right?....I don't know Dutch!!X__X....talk english!!..I dunno what all that je nie tak something something...means...+___+...man I feel retarted....

EvaŽ
01-08-2006, 01:07 PM
Wow! Eva, great work!
[oh, kheb een opmerking, vat 't niet verkeerd op o_O haar hoofd lijkt een beetje groot]
but it's really awesome! ^^, keep up the great work!-you're better in it then I'll ever be..^______________~
~luv, J.A.G.hahaha. you put the comment in Dutch XD so I'll put mine in Dutch too,. makes it easier to explain, anyways thanks haha.
[ja de hoofd is idd een beetje groot maar toen ik dat lichaam grooter maakte klopte de verhouding nog minder.. was wel een beetje vaag maar ach, het is maar een tekening, en ik ben al bezig met de volgende.. maar dat gaat nog ene tijdje duren ,hee heeh.]

....well I did se ur comment on it..>_>....I was just...ermmm...summaring back everything you said!!yeah that it!!xDD
hmm.....really nice.....ur new one is nice...really good....I'm wondering how long you take to finish the whole thing?O_o....must be long right?....I don't know Dutch!!X__X....talk english!!..I dunno what all that je nie tak something something...means...+___+...man I feel retarted....haha okay , sorry my mistake, how long it took to finish this whole thing? hmm must be a while I think.. hahah. well I don't look at the time and how long I've been busy on it but it sure took me a while. haha I know you don't know Dutch, anyways Dankje means Thanks, Dankje-Thanks.. that's very interesting isn't it, haha

Anyways, I found 3 sketches which I did durning the summer holidays, but never felt like shading it just like I shade some drawings overhere..
1st: Wiz. D.N.Angel.. I don't know where that came from, but I wanted to draw an animal thingy so I just drew that fast..
2nd: Sasuke, I wanted to draw an Naruto character and I found a pic of him standing like that and I really liked it so I drew it alike, but too bad I didn't felt like shading it anymore,
3rth: a Metropolis(movie) character , She's so lovely!! too bad I neither felt like finishing this..

Wonderwice
01-08-2006, 01:28 PM
Ahhww..they're awesome [sorry voor het nederlandse commentaar maar ben vandaag erg hersendood en kan de engelse woorden er niet meer voor vinden =P]
the Wiz-one is very cute, and as you say, too bad you didn't shade them..Ah well..
the one of Sasuke is really good, nicely done, but same story >.<
And the metropolis one.....RARWH xD awesome ^^, [but same story]
^_____~ luv, J.A.G.

Sword
01-10-2006, 10:45 AM
I really like the Sasuke one. I have the real pic of that on my comp, I think (naruto was in the BG, right?). You should have coloured his eyes in. You'd be surprised how much life it adds to the drawing ^_^.

EvaŽ
01-10-2006, 10:55 AM
thanks people, and jup but it's a plain sketch I didn't want to shade it eiher his eyes.. and the pic I got from him was without naruto.. ^^;; maybe I drew this from a cool fanart drawing from somebody else ^^;;;

Sword
01-10-2006, 11:09 AM
Maybe. Sometimes pics just use the same character in the same pose.

EvaŽ
01-23-2006, 01:04 PM
Okay I'm having a testweek right now.. I already failed my French I'm sure of it so I'm not allowed to make any more failures.. BUT I think I am since I have a lack of concentration and this is the result!!! wheeee~ I made a sketch.. and than inked it... I ruinend bit of his hair.. but I'm already happy I finally did some inking right though it didn't took me long .. ^^* atleast I'm doing somehting that improves my skills.. though it ain't studing. Well well here it is! : Have fun!!

Kurumirina
01-23-2006, 01:15 PM
Ohh!!somebody been doin something else in class while teacher is teaching!!!and I bet it isn't studing...>_>...anyway ur drawing skill is improving cause sketch and then inking it is a hard stuff.....so...I say this sketch is good cause it'z just a sketch....would be better to see you draw for real though...just to see how far you are goin....O.o

Mira Kaiba
01-23-2006, 06:06 PM
Nice drawing! I like the effect of the ink. It looks really good with this picture. Keep it up!

Ωmega
01-23-2006, 06:25 PM
I always love seeing your work eva....you come up with some really cute stuff!
It makes me smile =) <33333

EvaŽ
01-24-2006, 06:07 AM
MaruDashi!!:: aaHww <33333 That's really sweet!!, and overhere it's YOU that makes me smile ! =D <3
Kurumirina!:: =) Thanks for the advice and everything, your a nice person! >:') and owned by me.. that I don't know you says your His property is Death! but first I need to know WHO the F**k he is >:/ .. Whahaha
Mira Kiba:: Thank you very much ^^ Though I don't like the hair myself <.<

Today another day I have to study today an other drawing !! whaa haha.
I need to practise the hair en drawing with ink though..
anyways an other quicky drawing thing done today :3"
Have fun:

Kurumirina
01-24-2006, 09:55 AM
Of course I'm nice!!O__O....u only know that now?>__>
and the let you know...I can't change my title...u can see from the amount of money I'm having...-_-".....anyway if u want to know who did it....see the link below...>.>
http://img22.imageshack.us/img22/9203/answer1by.jpg
anyway ur new pic lookz....ermm...hard to say....it reminds me of dragonball that robot lady...O_o....pretty intersthing if u ask me...

EvaŽ
01-24-2006, 10:27 AM
Of course I'm nice!!O__O....u only know that now?>__>
and the let you know...I can't change my title...u can see from the amount of money I'm having...-_-".....anyway if u want to know who did it....see the link below...>.>
http://img22.imageshack.us/img22/9203/answer1by.jpg
anyway ur new pic lookz....ermm...hard to say....it reminds me of dragonball that robot lady...O_o....pretty intersthing if u ask me...Ofcourse I knew You where nice!! the whole time!! that's why IIIIIIIIIIII Want to own YOU .. HAHA .. How did you get such a low ammount of rupees O_o? wait I'll change the title >:3 //
DBZ O_O .. Well I didn't made it after seeing any DBZ episode... you mean androit 18? ... What is interesting T_T don't you like it T-T

Mira Kaiba
01-24-2006, 06:34 PM
Nice. I like the new picture you did. The ink looks great - very clear and sharp. Keep it up!

EvaŽ
01-26-2006, 09:43 AM
Nice. I like the new picture you did. The ink looks great - very clear and sharp. Keep it up!Thank you :] but it depents on the paper which I use wether it's clean or not.. I have this new drawing done on thicker paper but it looks a lot darker.. I should buy clean white and thick paper instead of those other papers I use.. or something..
Well about this drawing.. it .. looks terrible O_o.. Naah .. I just don't like it ... I made hudge mistakes.. but .. it's still OK I guess.. -__- . Enjoy -.-