PDA

View Full Version : Anime or Manga you are the only fan Of

YunaRen Leader
07-31-2005, 11:13 PM
Okay I was wondering if anyone ever feels like there the only fan of a Anime or Manga. For me I feel I'm the only fan of:
Anime:
Maps
Manga:
Pretty Face
The World of Narue

MistaCloudStrife
07-31-2005, 11:22 PM
Berserk and Initial D... The way i feel in this forum anyways... <_< >_>

Gjallarhorn
07-31-2005, 11:25 PM
Anime:
BECK....not many people who have seen it
Yakitate Japan....an unusual theme, so i can understand people not getting into it
Manga:
Desert Coral....i've met two other people who have heard of it
Immortal Rain.....don't know anyone else who reads it....

lordraziel
08-01-2005, 12:03 AM
bereserk is a good and immortal d ive heard about and i feel like im the only 1 that like yuyu hakusho never really heard anybody talk about it

VRini87
08-01-2005, 12:09 AM
bereserk is a good and immortal d ive heard about and i feel like im the only 1 that like yuyu hakusho never really heard anybody talk about it
Lol, are you kidding me? You can't go two minutes here without someone creating a thread about Yu Yu Hakusho's characters. Now, I've never heard anyone speak of Silent Mobius.

[BlackDeath]
08-01-2005, 03:18 PM
Shingetsutan Tsukihime
Yami to boushi to hon no Tabibito
Shuffle
Speed Grapher
Kannaduki no Miko
Kakyuusei 2
Kakyuusei
Narue no Sekai
Mizuiro
Kousetsu Hyaku Monogatari
Kore ga Watashi no Goshujin-sama
Sousei no Aquarion
Kono Minikuku mo Utsukushii Sekai

Yeah, no one has mentioned them so far that i can remember.

raburesu
08-02-2005, 09:01 AM
Shingetsutan Tsukihime
Yami to boushi to hon no Tabibito
Shuffle
Speed Grapher
Kannaduki no Miko
Kakyuusei 2
Kakyuusei
Narue no Sekai
Mizuiro
Kousetsu Hyaku Monogatari
Kore ga Watashi no Goshujin-sama
Sousei no Aquarion
Kono Minikuku mo Utsukushii Sekai

Yeah, no one has mentioned them so far that i can remember.
Ooh, I like Shingetsutan Tsukihime, and Kannaduki no Miko is on my list of things-I-must-watch. ^_^ I haven't seen any other Loveless fans on here, surely other folks must adore dark catboy shounen-ai with magical fighting!

Anime^fangirl^Shenlu
08-02-2005, 09:07 AM
Tactics
Lime-Iro Senkitan
Sukisho (Suki wa mono wa suki shouganai!!)

I've not seen any posts or threads on these titles and I'm a big fan *nods*

MistaCloudStrife
08-02-2005, 12:12 PM
I haven't seen any other Loveless fans on here, surely other folks must adore dark catboy shounen-ai with magical fighting!
I've watched Loveless... but... I quit after... episode 10 I think... I guess I lost interest in it... I really don't enjoy seeing guys kiss.. Also... Soubi is a Pedophile... Come on... Ritsuka is like... how old? 12? Hes obviously not legal... Yeah... Those factors caused me to lose interest...

[BlackDeath]
08-02-2005, 04:15 PM
Ooh, I like Shingetsutan Tsukihime, and Kannaduki no Miko is on my list of things-I-must-watch. ^_^ I haven't seen any other Loveless fans on here, surely other folks must adore dark catboy shounen-ai with magical fighting! Kannaduki No Miko is amazing... the ending theme is also great, Kotoko - Agony. Well this is new, at least someone acknowleged that they seen some animes i have and i must say... Ciel rulz ^^;

harakiri
08-02-2005, 04:21 PM
i think i'm the only one that reads the King Of Hell manga.has anyone even heard about it?

Taikyo
08-02-2005, 04:34 PM
hmm....for me i feel like not a lot of people are a fan of
Anime:
Raimuro Sekiten (not a single fan site i've seen)
Arjuna

Manga:
DarkSide Blues
Kinidachi Files
Miyuki-chan in wonderland
Wish
Hanzakari no Kimitachi e

pyrothunder336
08-02-2005, 04:43 PM
I seem to be the only fan of Monster Rancher. Not many people have heard of it because it's pretty old.

The Blades of Blood
08-02-2005, 04:47 PM
Steel Angel Kurumi

Teh Orefeti
08-02-2005, 10:48 PM
Anime:
BECK....not many people who have seen itBeck pwns.

I haven't seen many people mention Bottle Fairies.

EDIT: I must say, all the anime that everyone is naming couldn't be more popular. I never see fans shut up about them. Especially Berserk, Beck, and Bleach.

Sake
08-02-2005, 11:06 PM
I am of the personal opinion that no one has read/watched Bleach or have even HEARD OF IT! I have been on this forum for over a year, and I think ONE person has mentioned Bleach.

Gjallarhorn
08-02-2005, 11:15 PM
i think i'm the only one that reads the King Of Hell manga.has anyone even heard about it?A friend of mine reads it, and i've read the first two books....kind of interesting, but i'm not a big fan of the art.....

I am of the personal opinion that no one has read/watched Bleach or have even HEARD OF IT! I have been on this forum for over a year, and I think ONE person has mentioned Bleach.BLEACH KICKS [booty:laugh: ]!!!!! Quite a few people on this forum watch it, although it is not talked about much.......