PDA

View Full Version : If you could alter the story, who would she fall in love with?

Aqua-Beast
07-28-2005, 05:44 PM
If you could alter the fruit basket story, who would Tohru Honda fall in love with? (Yuki Sohma is not an Option)

Shigure Sohma (dog)

Momiji Sohma (rabbit)

Kyo Sohma (cat)

Hatori Sohma (sea dragon)

Hatsuharu Sohma (cow)

Ayame Sohma (snake)

I say Hatsuharu Sohma or Kyo Sohma becaus there HOT and Yuki Sohma looks like a girl, and in the Japanese TV epi. He talks like one to... X__x and he is not that hot... XD! But I do love the story and Yuki Sohma is still a cool guy! =P

mokubafanatic
07-28-2005, 06:21 PM
I would rather alter it so that Tohru would die.. I mean... <.<... >.> ........ *runs off*

Well, if I had to choose... maybe Momiji or Shigure... I dunno, really...

Mink
07-28-2005, 06:27 PM
I think Kyo Sohma should be with Tohru Honda.

♣Lukydemongirl♣
07-28-2005, 07:03 PM
I think Kyo cuz he seems second for her

Capernicus
07-28-2005, 08:29 PM
If I could alter the story, I would enter it myself and run off with Momiji! I love him so much, what with that kuwaii face of his! :)

mokubafanatic
07-28-2005, 10:25 PM
lol, if you could do that, then I'd kidnap Akito.. o.o

Aqua-Beast
07-29-2005, 09:29 AM
XD! OMG! Uh... I have a question tho... :s

I hear that Kyo Sohma and Hatsuharu Sohma are gay, Is this real? or just a rumor? I am only at epi. 12

I mean Hatsuharu Sohma did say that the guy was his first love... X__x

japonice_aeris
07-30-2005, 01:25 AM
for me...it has to be KYO SOHMA...wakaranai...they just lokk cute together :D :p :) :laugh:

MistaCloudStrife
07-30-2005, 01:36 AM
XD! OMG! Uh... I have a question tho... :s

I hear that Kyo Sohma and Hatsuharu Sohma are gay, Is this real? or just a rumor? I am only at epi. 12

I mean Hatsuharu Sohma did say that the guy was his first love... X__x

Spoilers:

o.O I dont know where you get your info from but... Kyou likes Tohru and Haru loves Rin... The Juuinishi horse....

And Yuki isn't an option why?? She never gets with any guys... Neither Yuki nor Kyou...

But if she did get with anyone I would want it to be with Kyou.... Either him or Momiji... In the manga, Momiji is the only one who really stood up and protected her against Akito... Yuki is too scared to protect Tohru... If anything, Tohru protects Yuki... And thats just sad.

Aqua-Beast
07-30-2005, 10:36 PM
Spoilers:

o.O I dont know where you get your info from but... Kyou likes Tohru and Haru loves Rin... The Juuinishi horse....

And Yuki isn't an option why?? She never gets with any guys... Neither Yuki nor Kyou...

But if she did get with anyone I would want it to be with Kyou.... Either him or Momiji... In the manga, Momiji is the only one who really stood up and protected her against Akito... Yuki is too scared to protect Tohru... If anything, Tohru protects Yuki... And thats just sad.

Oh... I see... XD! Sorry, I never finiched the manga so I guess I just got a litle confused... X__x

Anyways... Cool... Okie! :p