PDA

View Full Version : Happy Birthday Princess Minako!

LadyPSerenity
07-27-2005, 11:00 PM
In your lifetime you will meet literally hundreds, sometimes over thousands of people. Half of those faces will remain in your mind for a period of your life time, less than half od them will have a name to go with the face... and sometimes all you'll have is a name.
But for a short few you will know and remember them not as aqquaintences but as friends. (Note I have horrid spelling, for today be kind <3)

Let's take a short history trip shall we.

A few years back...(er... almost ten now... damn I'm getting old)
I wandered onto a yellow colored site, that blinded me but I Was a huge Sailor Moon fan so I stuck around, that site was Mooniemail, where I started my adventure here. Through the years it changed ownership and became Anime-mail and I stuck around as staff and working to help the site.
But this isn't about me its about the person I met.
The first time I met Minako through the sites I was intimidated... why because she's a woman who is dedicated and determined. She was determined to cut through crap and make things work. At first horrified to talk to her and being told never to make friends with her it was hard but for once in my life I Was glad I didn't take the advice given to me.
Somewhere along the lines I started talking to this person... I made friends and found common things. Working with her I got to know her... and I don't regret it.

Minako has been a friend through everything... She's helped me with not only site issues but with home issues and guy ones too. Her guidance has been everything and more.

Did you know that back a few months ago when I was having a bad day and jokingly said "I like flowers" I ended up with a boquet of Daisy's at my door. No one told her she had to do that... no one told her to send me flowers and make me smile.

She did that because that's who she is. She's a loving and caring person... one of those people who will be there for you when you need her, so long as you're good to her, she'll be good to you.

Minako has never asked anything of someone that she wouldn't ask of herself. She gives respect and love and she deserves more than that in return.

Today... well today is special as today is her Birthday.

Happy Birthday Minako

from me... from everyone here at Anime Forum.

May today, tomorrow and everyday be wonderful and bring lots of

Smiles and Daisys.

Below my dear is something the staff at Anime Forum did for you.

(Well Wizzy made it... we all just went w000...)

Click the Card to open the card, then click the present to open the present.

http://www.animeforum.com/uploads/card.jpg (http://www.animeforum.com/uploads/minawall.jpg)

http://www.animeforum.com/uploads/present.jpg (http://www.animeforum.com/uploads/bgcopy4ct.jpg)

Regex
07-27-2005, 11:03 PM
It's a special day, relax and enjoy it.

Happy birthday.

Ollie
07-27-2005, 11:07 PM
Happy birthday, Minaaaa~! <3

Myrra
07-27-2005, 11:19 PM
Oh, Happy Birthday to our wonderful Web Mistress! <3 <3

Have fun, take time to relax and don't forget to save me some cake!!! ^_^

TerraN EmpirE
07-27-2005, 11:24 PM
Congratulations on another year closer to death...... MUHAHAHAHHAAHAHHA
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v176/worldwar3/fun/birthday.gif

Kaitou Ace
07-27-2005, 11:24 PM
Though I am nowhere near as eloquent as LPS, I still want to say something ^_^
Your presence on the sites, and in my life has been a great help. You are a great person, and my best friend, and I am very lucky to have known you. We've been through a lot together by now ^_^; things on the sites here, and some off, and I have always felt priviliged, and appreciative, at first for all the help you have given me, and as things went on for your friendship.

I can only wish you happiness in all things that matter to you, on this your special day. It is a happy occasion, and certanly something to celebrate ^_^

P.S. The package I sent you should arrive by 1 or so ^_^; I hope you like it.

Ami~chan
07-27-2005, 11:29 PM
Happy birthday! A person as special and as wonderful as you deserves the best birthday in the world. All of us here at AF love you more than anything, and we're glad we have you in our e-lives ^^

Have a merry birthday and save some cake for me, pwease ^^

helba
07-27-2005, 11:31 PM
happybirthday

Kyo Kusanagi
07-27-2005, 11:35 PM
Happy birthday! I sent you a box of steaks. If it doesn't get there, I chased down the mailman and ate it before it got to you.

ESCAFLOWNE
07-27-2005, 11:38 PM
Have a good birthday^.^ I respect that you work hard here and you deserve a good birthday.

Darrmyth
07-27-2005, 11:55 PM
Happy Birthday Princess Minako! i hope you have a very good birthday

Green Day
07-28-2005, 12:03 AM
Happy B-day

Daenerys
07-28-2005, 12:15 AM
That chick in the wallpaper is H-O-T.

But you're still totally hotter.

Happy Birthday!

DarkPrinceBman
07-28-2005, 12:30 AM
Well apearantly I have no value as so many do to you. I have seen your posts once or twice and they normaly are to correct and issue. But reading such passionate comments, posts, remarks. I can not help but feel a certain need to give you the highest respect. Those who give others all they have selflessly are those i truly admire. Im glad that you are growing and that you can with your friends. I hope one day I can be of impact. So Happy Birthday and enjoy.

~DarkPrinceBman

Die Tod von Euch
07-28-2005, 12:30 AM
Happy birthday!!! ^_^

You know what I love most about Minako? Her contributions to the political threads. On a forum filled with mis-informed youngsters that spew rubbish fed to them by their equally mis-informed peers, she is a breath of fresh air. It's always great to see someone who actually knows what she's talking about. Even though I don't think we ever agreed on some part of the gay marriage debate...though I think we were both for it? Meh, either way... Love it and love her. <3

PS:
Sorry to have missed signing your "card"... I was unable to get on in time to see the message.. -_- Just imagine a big LOVE, DEATH on it.

DragonNight
07-28-2005, 12:42 AM
I really dont know you at all but from what the others have said you are a very unique person who deserves utmost respect (as DPB said) and the love of everyone around you
What more can i say? I really hope you have an awesome birthday and have awesome unbirthdays aswell ^^

Happy Birthday!

Naokomi ShYana
07-28-2005, 01:21 AM
Happy Birthday my dear!
Hope you have a wonderful day, and many more to come love. <3

Bean Bandit
07-28-2005, 01:57 AM
Happy B-day Minako and I hope your day went as you had hoped it would.

Taikyo
07-28-2005, 02:02 AM
^_^ Happy B-day to ya! As i can see everyone put down have the best b-day, that is what i was going to say, but since everyone already said it, i'lll say this. You've been a great Web Mistress for AF! And I hope you do get what you want for you b-day! =3

Wolf Demon Rin
07-28-2005, 02:38 AM
happy birthday! i hopes it's good to yoU! * gives her a cak a present and a rock band!

:band2::dancing::groupwave bye and happy birthday!

FlashD
07-28-2005, 02:58 AM
May all your dreams come true! Happy B-day, Mina!! <3

/Aifa|
07-28-2005, 03:10 AM
I happen to be one of the many people that annoyed you in the MJ thread. But its times like these that allow me to easily put differences aside and wish you a:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! =D

Doom Angel
07-28-2005, 04:51 AM
Happy birthday^_^:dancing:

animeboy999(reborn)
07-28-2005, 06:46 AM
Happy Birthday! Minako!

Kewii
07-28-2005, 07:02 AM
This site--and everyone you've had contact with--would not be the same without you.

Happy Birthday Minako.

Ωmega
07-28-2005, 07:38 AM
Happy birthday!

Essex
07-28-2005, 08:18 AM
Happy birthday! Have a wonderfull day <3

Rena6793
07-28-2005, 08:41 AM
Happy Birthday!!! I don't know you but happy birthday anyways. lol. ^_^

Marie2007
07-28-2005, 08:44 AM
Happy Bday

Envy><
07-28-2005, 08:46 AM
Happy Birthday!!! ^^

Sophonax
07-28-2005, 09:05 AM
Heya Sarah.

I'm sorry I didn't get to put in a little note for you on the present.
Due to some personal problems, I haven't been online, and then not been able to know what's happening around here.

Anyway.

I hope you'll enjoy this day, because this day is yours alone, and no one should be there to ruin anything. I wish you the best and nothing but the best, only for you.
Do have fun.

Oh! When are you going to send me that box? The one I'm supposed to hide in just to come to you? <.< I'll give you my hat. The one you wanted so much. <3

Happy birthday!
Take care, Sarah.

~Tony (Sophonax)

Princess Minako
07-28-2005, 09:44 AM
Hey guys,

Better take note, one of the few times I'm actually speechless. I really have no idea what to say but thank you. You all are so wonderful and sweet. I couldn't run this place without each and every one of you. You guys are what make this day special. Thank you so much for the wallpaper, its just amazing. ;_; I'm actually tearing up at this. Thank you again so much from the bottom of my heart. <3

~Princess Minako, Sarah, Peppermint, or whatever else I've picked up thru the years O_o

Nullpunkt
07-28-2005, 09:56 AM
Holy crap, I can't believe I missed it. :: mortified expression :: Anyway, let me try to say a little something... even if it is late.

It is thanks to you that we have each other. You see, if you had never created this site in the first place, many of us would never have met each other. You have made us and our lives so much better by being here. Thank you, Minako.

(Yes, I realize that Ace-sama is partially responsible as well, but it's your birthday, not his. Therefore you get all the credit. He will claim the 'glory' come his birthday, and you will get none then, so enjoy it while you can! ^^

Just kidding.)

Zero

Karel
07-28-2005, 10:04 AM
Happy birthday Princess Deary, I just hope it's not a busy day <3

Piper
07-28-2005, 10:11 AM
Hey guys,

Better take note, one of the few times I'm actually speechless. I really have no idea what to say but thank you. You all are so wonderful and sweet. I couldn't run this place without each and every one of you. You guys are what make this day special. Thank you so much for the wallpaper, its just amazing. ;_; I'm actually tearing up at this. Thank you again so much from the bottom of my heart. <3

~Princess Minako, Sarah, Peppermint, or whatever else I've picked up thru the years O_o
We're glad you like it, Mink. Hope you enjoy your birthday today. Remember, it's a day to relax, and just indulge in whatever it is you wish to do. No worries, just be a huge couch potato today. (With some cake)!

Happy birthday again!

wizz-o-matic
07-28-2005, 10:35 AM
Oh, late, as usual <_<

Happy Birthday ^_^ <3 <3
Buon Compleano (italian)
Vse najboljše za tvoj rojstni dan (Slovene) ^_^
otanjiyoubi omedetou おたんじょうび おめでとう (japanese) ^_^

Hope you have a great one ^_^

Uh, too bad that several savings/compressions ruined the wall ;_;

Arise
07-28-2005, 12:23 PM
There is no doubt today is your day, so Happy Birthday Princess Minako.

LadyPSerenity
07-28-2005, 12:30 PM
Bonne Fete! (French)

Anyway, Just wanted to pop in and say "YES!" <3 And glad you like the pressie. Wizzy did all the work =P

But It was nice to see the great response <3

Essex
07-28-2005, 12:47 PM
Gratulerer med dagen! (Norweigan) <3

Kyo Kusanagi
07-28-2005, 01:28 PM
Just imagine a big LOVE, DEATH on it.

No offense, but thats the last thing I would like to see on my birthday card. o_O;;

"Death? Ahhh!!"

whatthefrik101
07-28-2005, 01:32 PM
i luv manga babes is minako a manga babe(luv)

Die Tod von Euch
07-28-2005, 02:13 PM
No offense, but thats the last thing I would like to see on my birthday card. o_O;;

"Death? Ahhh!!"
But...but... That's mee~eeee..... ;_; 私は死だよ... Minako would know it was me... :P

*sends Minako more birthday loves*

Karel
07-28-2005, 02:33 PM
But...but... That's mee~eeee..... ;_; 私は死だよ... Minako would know it was me... :P

*sends Minako more birthday loves*
Where have you been.. you've been lost..

Uchiha Ulquiorra
07-28-2005, 02:33 PM
Happy birthday Princess Minako

-Batman-
07-28-2005, 02:37 PM
Happy birthday ^_^

animeglobe
07-28-2005, 02:40 PM
happy brithday to you and have a happy year.

The Rebel
07-28-2005, 03:04 PM
Happy B-day. May you have MANY MANY more. *hands you a present.

Sophonax
07-28-2005, 05:29 PM
Gratulerer med dagen! (Norweigan) <3 Ditto. <3

Nevaeh
07-28-2005, 05:34 PM
Happy 25th birthday Princess Minako. Best wishes. <3

Eris
07-28-2005, 05:36 PM
Oh, late, as usual <_<

Happy Birthday ^_^ <3 <3
Buon Compleano (italian)
Vse najboljše za tvoj rojstni dan (Slovene) ^_^
otanjiyoubi omedetou おたんじょうび おめでとう (japanese) ^_^

Hope you have a great one ^_^

Uh, too bad that several savings/compressions ruined the wall ;_;

Grattis pĺ födelsedagen (Swedish)

Hm... thought i already posted that here, must have forgot to hit submit or something.

Myrra
07-28-2005, 11:05 PM
^__^ Feliz Cumpleańos (spanish)

Joyeux Anniversaire (that's the way I learned to say it in French)

Alles Gute zum Geburtstag (and I cheated on the German..too long since I've studied and used it)

<3

I hope you had a wonderful day.

VARLY
07-29-2005, 07:42 AM
otanjoubi omedetto gozaimasu!! ^^
生日快了! ^^
happy birthday!! ^^ hehe...

Princess Mononoke
07-29-2005, 12:30 PM
ugh i wish i coulda responded faster, but oh well! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

Kristen
07-29-2005, 05:32 PM
I'm late on the bandwagon, but I did wish you a happy birthday on your birthday. ;\ But in case I seem really lame or you forgot; happy birthday. ^___^ You're an amazing person, and I luvu2death. ;3 So.. one day I'll get you that cane. And you can just beat people to dead that irritate you. o.o; Or just open clifford up and hold it out there and ride through RO. <3 Either way. I hope you had a great birthday and have many more days just like it. :3

CuteStar
08-04-2005, 03:58 AM
Even though i'm late,i still wanna wish you a Happy Birthday!!! Have a great one! *gives a big cute present*.

Mutsumi Anami
08-04-2005, 04:15 AM
Happy Birthday from Spain ^ _ ^ Hope you have a wonderful days with your loved ones ^ _ ^!!