PDA

View Full Version : Do aleins exsist if u belive or dont post something cause ur vote counts

-_-Tan-_-
07-23-2005, 12:19 PM
Me for one dont belevehttp://images.google.ca/images?q=tbn:b6Bqwf4K97sJ:d21c.com/AnnesPlace/Fant/Alien.gif (http://images.google.ca/imgres?imgurl=http://d21c.com/AnnesPlace/Fant/Alien.gif&imgrefurl=http://d21c.com/AnnesPlace/Fantasy.html&h=171&w=150&sz=42&tbnid=b6Bqwf4K97sJ:&tbnh=94&tbnw=82&hl=en&start=5&prev=/images%3Fq%3Dalien%26svnum%3D10%26hl%3Den%26lr%3D)-X files music plays-

-_-Tan-_-
07-23-2005, 12:21 PM
maybe there at ur front door right nowhttp://thebiggestsecretpict.online.fr/ufo/Roswell_alien_prop.jpglittle freaky pic

AnimeLegend!713
07-23-2005, 12:22 PM
I believe they exist.That's why they made ET Extra Terrestial.It was made based on something that happened in the 70s.I don't believe in aliens as much as tacos coming from another planet,planning to take over the Earth.First Mexico where they first ladned.That's why they eat tacos down there.They took over their brains but they went against the tacos.And that's why we eat tacos.We went against them.They just didn't get to the vegetarians.*And that's a freaky pic*e

Wandering Samurai
07-23-2005, 12:24 PM
I belive they exist. Hey if we're here there must be some other plante with intellegent life. Maybe they'll visit us and we'll be the so called alien?

Myrcice Maeghym
07-23-2005, 12:27 PM
I believe aliens exist!
For one thing, it just seems RUDE to leave us here in the universe all alone with no planets to conquer!! XD lol j/k But we're never gonna know unless they come here, make friewnds with us or destroy us, and NASA finally gets their paranoid butts in space!! again, j/k. XD

Chrono
07-24-2005, 02:00 PM
There is so much evidence, and yet the govenment still lies. I have come to a conclusion that they do exist. Besides the evidence, how could we be the only life fourms? I bet that there are a billion more Earths, it's just too far away.

Zezima Aeros
07-24-2005, 02:19 PM
I believe aliens exist!
For one thing, it just seems RUDE to leave us here in the universe all alone with no planets to conquer!! XD lol j/k But we're never gonna know unless they come here, make friewnds with us or destroy us, and NASA finally gets their paranoid butts in space!! again, j/k. XDThe way the economy in the US is right now, I don't think we'll be doing anything high on money such as flying into space for a while. We all know who to thank for that, yes?
I think they're might be aliens out there. Never really seen any SOLID proof, so I have split thoughts. Dunno, really. Leaning more towards they're aren't any. :\

pyrothunder336
07-24-2005, 02:49 PM
I believe. there is so much evidence: crop circles, ufo sitings, michael jackson.

shinju hoshi
07-24-2005, 03:38 PM
I believe aliens exist cuz if we are here there might be life on other planets i mean there are 26oo soler systems with 7-9 planets in each one so u do the math
dont ask how i know this >.>

white_lotus27
07-24-2005, 04:20 PM
I think that aliens might exist, to the fact that last year, they found the UFO of the alien in Utah. But I seen that they also record it abit, and you really do see the aliens very slightly. So, yeah, I think that aliens do might exist.

FlashD
07-25-2005, 03:06 AM
I believe aliens exist cuz if we are here there might be life on other planets i mean there are 26oo soler systems with 7-9 planets in each one so u do the math
dont ask how i know this >.>I'm afraid to ask you that ... but I agree with you. The possibility of other life forms in the Universe is very high.

Anyway, this thread should go to Misc.

retarded
07-25-2005, 03:21 AM
um they exist.... area 51...... and the other 50 areas duh...... and also destroy all humans, halo, halo2, unreal, every other alien i forgot sry =(

shinju hoshi
07-25-2005, 12:40 PM
I'm afraid to ask you that ... but I agree with you. The possibility of other life forms in the Universe is very high.

Anyway, this thread should go to Misc. >.> i know alot of science ok

Gjallarhorn
07-25-2005, 12:53 PM
there are countless plants in the universe. with each planet there is a higher chance of other life forms existing, so there is a very high probability of alien life forms existing, although there is a chance there is not. and even if they do exist, they could be less developed than most people think, just as it is common to believe that aliens would be more advanced than us....

harakiri
07-25-2005, 02:26 PM
there are countless plants in the universe. with each planet there is a higher chance of other life forms existing, so there is a very high probability of alien life forms existing, although there is a chance there is not. and even if they do exist, they could be less developed than most people think, just as it is common to believe that aliens would be more advanced than us....
i'm not so sure.but i kinda agree with dark twilight.

Princess Mononoke
07-25-2005, 02:48 PM
OMG the word aliens scares me.. so yeah if it scares me so much then i guess i believe.

Saint Mana
07-25-2005, 08:39 PM
It would help if you spelled Aliens correctly...
At any rate, I believe Extra-Terrestrial life is a high probability.
I am not referring to little green men, that is the most idiotic concept of aliens I have ever come across!
I am referring to any state of life, intelligent or not, naturally based in a planet, or other location, that is not the planet Earth. This includes, but is not limited to, Intelligent Beings, Unintelligent Beings, Beasts, Insectoids, Aquatics Species, Lizardic Species, Bacterium, Viruses, and other single celled organisms.
It has been proven that there was once water on Mars, and life flourishes near water.
Therefore, given the countless number of planets in the universe, I believe that Extra-Terrestrial life is a certainty.

Ami~chan
07-25-2005, 08:45 PM
I don't believe in aliens, but I don't not believe in aliens. Does that make sense?

The chance that there is life other than us in this universe is in fact a good one; but I'm not expecting an alien spacecraft to land in my backyard anytime soon. Sure, it'd be great if there was life other than us in this gigantic universe, but if not, oh well.

It really doesn't concern me at the moment. Whenever the world is about to be taken over by some alien race, then it concerns me a little.

bakakame
07-25-2005, 08:55 PM
I believe that we are not the only inteligent/sentient life in this universe. It's a big.... big.... big.... big.... big.... big.... you get the idea.....

I believe this without any evidence though. People try to site alien sightings and crop circles as evidence, or people claim to be abducted, but come on. If an extra terrestriel species has the technology to find us and get here, you think they're equipment is so outdated they need to abduct people to learn about us?

On top of that, I remember reading a good quote in a book that I can't remember where the author says "If aliens ever were to visit earth, why bother hiding from us while they're here? It would seem a waste of a trip to come all this way and just observe. Immagine if Star Trek's mission was 'to go where no man has gone before... to seek out the life in distant parts of the galaxy and then hide from them'. that would make for a pretty boring episode."

I for one would assume that any species that came to earth not to immediatly kill us all would have some form of organized travel here, which means they should be civilized enough to try diplomacy when they got here.

robofighter
07-25-2005, 10:27 PM
i'm soory but i just don't beleive in aleins. and please don't get angery with me, cause i've seen all the specials on tv an i heard all the adobcution storys and i've come to conclusion that they just don't exist. i've seen how crop circles and "photos" can be made all by humans and look alll too real. i'm soory but it just isn't possible.

Sake
07-25-2005, 10:29 PM
I believe. there is so much evidence: crop circles, ufo sitings, michael jackson.
Lol, gotta agree with you there, but you forgot Oprah, George W. Bush, and Howard Stern. There's your concrete evidence.

Ωmega
07-25-2005, 10:31 PM
i'm soory but i just don't beleive in aleins. and please don't get angery with me, cause i've seen all the specials on tv an i heard all the adobcution storys and i've come to conclusion that they just don't exist. i've seen how crop circles and "photos" can be made all by humans and look alll too real. i'm soory but it just isn't possible.aww,c'mon!
of course their are aliens.
ill tell you,therell all over the place here in florida.
illegal aliens.
theyll abduct your kida for money
make crop circles for an green card....its all true

Thyrax'll
07-26-2005, 03:24 AM
Of course aliens exist.

I am one!
No seriously!

Queen-of-Mars
07-26-2005, 04:28 AM
I like to believe they do exist.

helba
07-26-2005, 06:37 AM
of course aliens are real

~DizzyElf~
07-26-2005, 09:57 AM
I think they are real- there's other planets out there for somethin besdies our space ships

Vampire D
07-26-2005, 06:48 PM
of course. Something has to nearly wipe out man kind in the future. But also just cause I like the idea of being infurior to something out there. And just the hope of being able to learn more than what we can on earth. Or around it for that matter.

Yumi Chan
07-26-2005, 06:54 PM
I do believe but I dought (can't spell >.<) it

[BlackDeath]
07-26-2005, 07:03 PM
Those pictures are clearly fake, but as vast as the universe is there's bound to be other life somewhere out there, chance of us actually making contact are slim, at the pace our technology for space travel is going i doubt we would even see any.

sanokidsasuke
07-26-2005, 07:37 PM
Well this subject has always been very touchy to me, and very controversial to the rest of the world.

I don't have any physical evidence that aliens exist, mental proof and common sense might help though.

1. Why would we be the only beings with intelligence in the universe? It is TOO common for Earthlings to put themselves over another race or claim supremacy over all. Some of us like to believe even that animals have little or no intelligence, are incapable of communication, or are far beneath us on the food chain. Is it not more fearful at this time to believe that we would be alone in this universe, while at the brink of destruction? Now that is scary....The fact is that the universe is too huge for us to be alone in it as a tiny earth.

2. So many witnesses and victims to abductions, sightings, and other things cannot be discredited. The Earths governments are obviously hiding things from you to keep ya from panicking everywhere. Sorry to say though......but do you think that so many people could be lieing?

3. Just because life on Earth is difficult to emulate in other places of the universe does not mean it does not exist. We can't see even a 1 millionth of what is out there! To say that it is impossible is to be ignorantly in denial I think.

I could give many other reasons but Im out of time right now......I'll be back to edit ^_^

Marie2007
07-27-2005, 03:08 PM
i dont or at least not anymore

Uchiha Ulquiorra
07-27-2005, 03:40 PM
Who Knows. The could be real, or they could just be something that somebody made up to freak people out

mike2yang
07-27-2005, 03:51 PM
Yes i believe they do exists cause there has to be somthing out there other than humans.Plus they can be in a form that we do not know of and not in the form we think they are.

xiaoxiao
07-27-2005, 09:24 PM
i watch unexplained mysteries, they have real convincing evidence. they believe that before mars was a dead planet, aliens lived there. and giant land carvings, u can only se the shape from up in the air. so aliens do exist man.(they're out there!!!! )O_O

Essex
07-27-2005, 09:37 PM
It would be ignorant to believe that the creatures of earth are the only lifefoems in the universe.
Scientist say that all life forms need an atmophere, oxygen, food etc. I think that's a wrong assumption. The 'earthlings' need these things, but maybe some other life form needs something completely different. Maybe they breath something that poisanus to us?

Though I don't believe there has been any alien contact reasently, not for a million years or so... crop circels and 'alien contact' is always conter proved.
Maybe we're all imigrants form another planet (I doubt that)?

xiaoxiao
07-27-2005, 09:42 PM
ooh thx doi that reminds me, evolution! maybe a alien species similar to humans have evolved to thrive on noxious gases and scorchin heat. and perhaps aliens r just a highly evolved form of humans that inhabited a planet where they mastered their technology.

retarded
07-29-2005, 03:32 PM
of coarse aliens are real they come through the border every day im an alien for crying out loud.... think about it aliens???? cmon we will find some but they are gonna be single cell organisms ..........

Amix
08-10-2005, 04:18 PM
They do exist!!! As a matter of fact I got my little alien buddy next to me....O_o;...Help..

The Rebel
08-10-2005, 04:27 PM
Another good topic. I'd have to say the do exist. Come on people, it's arrogant to think we're the only life out there. We now know that Mars had at one time bacteria and single cell life on it. Why not find life else where? I believe in sightings, but I don't think they fly in and stay for five ten minutes and then just leave. We know next to nothing about Inner Space (oceans), I think they have underwater bases. Much like research posts.

Mayonnaise
08-10-2005, 04:28 PM
I kind of have slipt thoughts.
I believe in them a little and then I don't.

Some of the pictues people take I think are fake. Then when the news is on and they say that someone spotted a UFO, I think they are real.

I'm not sure if they are real or not...

Krsnik
08-10-2005, 04:38 PM
Think of how big this universe is. To say that we're the only species of life is just arrogent. We're Oxygen/Silicon (Maybe carbon, it's been awhile.) type of life-forms. It's not so distant to say that there are other types of creatures that exist that aren't oxygen or carbon based, but could be completely different.

teed
08-11-2005, 04:31 PM
i dont believe in alians!

Flaming_Sword
08-11-2005, 04:35 PM
Their is one moon in our solar system, sorry I can't remember the planet of moon, but it has everything required to create life, although it would probably be microscopic.:D

chaoscntrl77
08-11-2005, 05:27 PM
Of course there's life out there. Space is too big for us earthlings to have to ourselves

The Rebel
08-23-2005, 06:36 PM
I kind of have slipt thoughts.
I believe in them a little and then I don't.

Some of the pictues people take I think are fake. Then when the news is on and they say that someone spotted a UFO, I think they are real.

I'm not sure if they are real or not...Yes, it true. There are alot of fake sightings out there, but there are true ones too. There are so many things we don't understand yet. But just because we don't understand doesn't mean it can't happen.

~World of Elegance~
08-23-2005, 06:50 PM
...Some of you pretty much covered what I was gonna say...but i'll say it over again!!
"Aliens..psh their not real there's nothing out there, just space." <--That is just stupid. Like someone said, the Universe is too big,for us to be the only ones. I really don't believe the UFO sitings, but ya never know. If the Aliens were really flying in the sky over us..wouldn't they make them-selves less visible? They have a higher intelligence than us don't they? Those who claim to have seen them describe so...brightly.

-Shizu-
08-23-2005, 06:51 PM
sure i believe in aliens :)

SilverOcean
08-23-2005, 07:17 PM
People being abducted by aliens?

The mind creates illusions when people experience a large amount of fear; like hearing the boogieman or seeing a ghost. What I think is that people who are 'abducted by aliens' are really being abducted by government agenies to be lab rats.

People who hear aliens:

They're probably just hearing demons.

Truthfully I don't believe in aliens but humans are not the only intelligent life.

The only aliens I believe in are people from other countries and cats. :p

Mira Kaiba
08-23-2005, 07:35 PM
I completely beileve that there are other forms of life, even more advanced than we are (which is not terrible difficult to be), and I don't believe this just because I live in New Mexico either...

My teacher told me that once NASA sent a message out into space just to see if they got anything in return and that they got a faint message back but were unable to translate it.

Lone.Wolf
08-23-2005, 09:50 PM
I really can't decide whether they do or do not exist. But to believe that with millions of galaxies out there not one of these galaxies might have some kind of living thing is hard to believe. So I guess I'm more for believeing then not beileving. I'm really indecisive.:D someone give me an answer!

Sword
08-24-2005, 08:32 AM
I don't know about the bulb-headed ones with the big eyes, but I think there could be creatures like us on another planet in another galaxy with maybe some minor differences if any. I mean c'mon out of the millions of planets in the universe there must be a few like ours that is the right distance from it's sun to produce life.

Loljoke
08-24-2005, 08:38 AM
I don't know about the bulb-headed ones with the big eyes, but I think there could be creatures like us on another planet in another galaxy with maybe some minor differences if any. I mean c'mon out of the millions of planets in the universe there must be a few like ours that is the right distance from it's sun to produce life.
a few, there should be loads of them...

The Governator
08-24-2005, 08:46 AM
i think that aliens exsist and there like gigers alien, a vicious parasite thats only drive os to kill

mokulen22
08-24-2005, 09:06 AM
I think it is very arrogant to think we're the only ones in the universe.

Bucky Katt
08-31-2005, 06:41 PM
Oh too true!

The Rebel
08-31-2005, 09:12 PM
We need to face facts people. We aren't the only life out there. We have found fossilized organizams on Mars. We NOW know that life doesn't require sun, oxygen, and water to survive. We have found, in our own oceans, sea life that survives in a sulfer/methane environment. We are at that stage where we are realizing lots of the things we thought we knew were wrong. T-Rex wasn't a predator, but actually a scavenger. Our knowledge is incomplete, but we learn and understand more as we gain more facts. If you don't believe in aliens, how can you believe in God?