PDA

View Full Version : Looking for ways to make rupees?

Kaitou Ace
07-23-2005, 12:06 PM
Just added a new way for you to make money ^_^;; In the chat room, there are four bots:
Shikamaru, Neji, Hinata and Peroth, one in each room.
They all can now play blackjack, for rupees. To start a game, PM the bot with "blackjack 10" to bet 10 rupees (or leave off the numbers for a free game)
To play game in main chat, say botname: blackjack (ie shikamaru: blackjack)
No splitting or insurance in these games. In case of blackjack user automaticaly wins, even if the dealer also has blackjack.
If you win, you get double the money back. If you tie (push) your bet is returned.

Here is an example game:

Kaitou Ace: shikamaru: blackjack 100
Shikamaru: Kaitou Ace: Your bet was accepted. You have 99993628.577 rupees remaining
Shikamaru: Kaitou Ace: There are 254 cards left in the deck. You have a 9 and a Queen For a total of 19. Dealer showing a 2 Will you hit, or stand?
Kaitou Ace: shikamaru: stand
Shikamaru: Kaitou Ace: Dealer has 2, King, Total: 12. Dealer draws 4. Total: 16, Dealer draws 6. Total: 22, Dealer Busts. You Win 200 rupees .
There is a time limit to how often you can command the bot, so if they start to insult you, wait about 20 - 30 seconds.

That should be it ^_^;;

-_-Tan-_-
07-23-2005, 12:11 PM
sweet ill try it out

Eris
07-23-2005, 12:53 PM
How good is the programming? (ie: Can i get stinking rich by counting cards?)

*That kid in red*
07-23-2005, 01:04 PM
It is anoying the mods in there *bots* really are starting to tick me off.

Kaitou Ace
07-23-2005, 01:10 PM
you actualy could if you know how to count cards O_o; the bots use a five deck stack for each person separately. The stack gets reset when there are less then ten cards left.
And make sure you don't keep giving it commands non-stop, the bots do have a flood filter. If it starts to insult you, wait 30 seconds.

Eris
07-23-2005, 01:10 PM
Damn, it just freezes me when i try to count cards -_-

Kaitou Ace
07-23-2005, 01:22 PM
you just need to play slower O_o;
I think I got it to the point that playing in PC won't count towards flooding the bot.

Eris
07-23-2005, 01:35 PM
It freezes me in PC when i play in private messages o_O

Kaitou Ace
07-23-2005, 01:45 PM
eh so still a bug or two ^_^; will be fixed soon.

Martel The Chimera
07-23-2005, 04:56 PM
yay!! it works for me!

white_lotus27
07-23-2005, 05:00 PM
Oooh, that's why when I went to the chat room they were gambling.
hehehe.... I didn't know that, but I think it's kind of gay that they do that. If you get rupees, it bearly could make a living out of you.
So why bother about it, it's just a waste of time anyway.

Kaitou Ace
07-23-2005, 06:11 PM
i am not sure what you mean? O_o;

white_lotus27
07-23-2005, 06:16 PM
Nevermind, I was trying to say.
That's why in the chatting room, last time I saw that they were gambling in there.

And anything else that I said before, nevermind about that. hehehe.....

Kaitou Ace
07-24-2005, 10:46 AM
blackjack in private chat windows will no longer trigger the bot warnings ^_^; Just don't yell at the bot if you lose.

Chrono
07-24-2005, 01:24 PM
Okay, so I don't have enough rights on this PC to download the plugin for chat. Is there another way to play blackjack?

Karel
07-24-2005, 04:07 PM
I wish this things would have been around back when I was into the rpg thing.

Annie Hall
07-24-2005, 04:24 PM
awesome!! *trys it out* dude!! xD

Kaitou Ace
07-24-2005, 05:56 PM
It's only through chat now, but all chat needs is Java, and thats probably a good thing to have anyway O_o;
Also, you need to have the rupees in your account (not in the bank) for them to be usable. I may add other games where you can win rupees later ^_^; Just have to come up with what else would be good to have (and simple enough to make)

white_lotus27
07-24-2005, 06:04 PM
Your probably a real gambler huh, Kaitou Ace?

Eris
07-24-2005, 06:05 PM
It's only through chat now, but all chat needs is Java, and thats probably a good thing to have anyway O_o;
Also, you need to have the rupees in your account (not in the bank) for them to be usable. I may add other games where you can win rupees later ^_^; Just have to come up with what else would be good to have (and simple enough to make)

What language do you program the bots in?

white_lotus27
07-24-2005, 06:13 PM
I thought that the bots speak in almost all languages?
But I thought about the most is Japanese, cause the bots might speak in Jap., last time when I tried to talk to it, it answered in Jap., so.... It might be. But, I don't know.

Kaitou Ace
07-24-2005, 06:33 PM
Ah, in order
I don't really gamble much, but thats the simplest way of letting people win rupees ^_^;

bots are written in PHP

And different kind of languages. They have about 30 different greetings, from a similar amount of languages. They don't really speak any language, but the commands for the bots are in english. You can't "talk" to these bots, unless Chii-chan is in chat.

These are the bot commands you can use:

botname: roll dice - rolls a single 6 sided dice
botname: roll d20 - rolls a single dice, of the amount specified
botname: roll 3 d20 - rolls multiple dice of the amount specified
botname: say something - bot says something
botname: gimme a quote - a random quotation/saying
botname: russian roulette - play a fun game
botname: fortune cookie - recieve a fortune
botname: eight ball - get an answer
botname: warn level - find out what your warn level is
botname: last seen name - see if "name" was in chat today
botname: time - current time
botname: blackjack - play blackjack
botname: blackjack 30 - play blackjack for 30 rupees
botname: my money - see how many rupees you have

Anything else you say to the bots, is interpreted as a missing command, and they PC you with a help file. Too many commands, and they start to insult you, after that they will freeze, this is to prevent people from causing the bots to spam.

*That kid in red*
07-24-2005, 07:34 PM
I am now going to try it again lol. Wish me lucks!

Amix
08-13-2005, 10:27 PM
The most I betted was 500 rupees and I won!!! I won 1000!!! Booya! Go and try it out ppls it's fun and it's not hard to win..Just need to know when to hit and stand.. ;)

lionheartghost
08-14-2005, 05:52 PM
awesome, going to do it right now.

The Wing Man
08-14-2005, 06:43 PM
I have a good time playing it, even though i do hate to lose it is still really cool playing it in the chat.

rurono77
04-13-2006, 02:55 PM
does prisem want to fight

ShadowtheWarWolf
04-13-2006, 04:48 PM
I guess ill try it out.

Grognar
04-13-2006, 04:54 PM
Just added a new way for you to make money ^_^;; In the chat room, there are four bots:
Shikamaru, Neji, Hinata and Peroth, one in each room.
They all can now play blackjack, for rupees. To start a game, PM the bot with "blackjack 10" to bet 10 rupees (or leave off the numbers for a free game)
To play game in main chat, say botname: blackjack (ie shikamaru: blackjack)
No splitting or insurance in these games. In case of blackjack user automaticaly wins, even if the dealer also has blackjack.
If you win, you get double the money back. If you tie (push) your bet is returned.

Here is an example game:
There is a time limit to how often you can command the bot, so if they start to insult you, wait about 20 - 30 seconds.

That should be it ^_^;;OH MY GOOD GOD!
*heart attack and dies*
how did you get that much money?
omg i dont even wanna ask.....
*twitches on floor*
what are you going to do with all that money?
can i have some?
jk
but yea i think i will try yhte black jack thing

Blargman
04-13-2006, 05:07 PM
sweet, i tihkn i will try this out
hehe.... even though im not sure what i am doing about it....
so i pm him saying backjack.... and i out the number beside it saying thats the amount of money that i want to bet right?
well im only asking because im new and i dont wuite get this forum yet

Manhattan_Project_2000
04-13-2006, 06:33 PM
OH MY GOOD GOD!
*heart attack and dies*
how did you get that much money?
omg i dont even wanna ask.....
*twitches on floor*
what are you going to do with all that money?
can i have some?
jk
but yea i think i will try yhte black jack thingHe's the admin. He can magic up the cash.

Yeah. I might do that on rare occasion I am in chat.

night_inuyasha
06-04-2006, 01:10 AM
lol it sounds fun i got to try it some time.

Sakura Holic
06-04-2006, 01:34 AM
Thankyou so much!!Im gana try it out! well....if i can...

Piper
06-04-2006, 04:16 AM
Haha. Blackjack is the source of all my rupees. xD!

Kurumirina
06-04-2006, 06:00 AM
I palyed Blackjack a long time but it sometimes can eat your money too...>.<...it'z a matter of luck...@_@

Keitaru-san
06-04-2006, 06:38 AM
i betted 50000 won, then i lost all of the rupees in next few turns haha, gamblin is a sin( just kiddin)

p.s few thing to know.

hit if you have numbers between 1 to 12, if you have numbers between 18 to 21(21 is max more than that busted) stand lucky you win.

Nine_Tailed_Naruto
07-18-2006, 01:23 PM
you are the best administrator ever thanks alot.. because i need to get out of debt... kissess your shoes