PDA

View Full Version : favorite game

darknovaserge
07-18-2005, 09:09 AM
whats the best or favorite game ever

FlashD
07-18-2005, 09:24 AM
I think this thread already exists ...
Anyway, my fav game ever is Unreal Tournament.

Pure Evil
07-18-2005, 09:52 AM
Well.... mine would probably be Unreal Tournament 2004...

Doa
07-18-2005, 09:57 AM
DOA.:laugh:

Wandering Samurai
07-18-2005, 10:25 AM
Well I'd have to say Shadow of hearts 2. It's sorta old but I like it.

JamesColan
07-18-2005, 10:40 AM
Dead or Alive. NOT BECAUSE OF THE GIRLS (maybe half:D) the fighting system is really good.

Jann Lee
07-18-2005, 10:43 AM
My favorite game is definetly Dead Or Alive. My favorite character is Jann Lee. He can beat anyone in the series.:D

Vagary
07-18-2005, 10:55 AM
Dead or Alive!! I kick major butt in that game with Ayane! Hehehe...

Marie2007
07-18-2005, 10:56 AM
my fave game is between Dead or Alive and Final Fantasy

Pure Evil
07-18-2005, 04:46 PM
what IS dead or alive?

I mean I know it's a video game...
but for what system, and what's the point of the game?

Kayame
07-21-2005, 08:34 PM
I love DOA...I have DOA 3! Its awesome!! My characters are Kasumi and Hayate...they are awesome! DOA is a fighting game...like karate and such...the point of it is that the characters have certain things about them...like for ex: Kasumi is a "Run-away Shinobi" ....they need to defeat a tournament to get what they want...the evil Omega is like the ruler...(also Ayane's father) He is the tournament...well the person you need to defeat to finish the story mode of the person you have... (every person has a diff. kind of story of why they need to be in the tournament...ex: Kasumi wants to see Hayate..(her brother)..but Hayate has lost his memory since Kasumi was a "Run-away Shinobi"...) So...thats what DOA is...oh and my sis is playing it as we speak...O.o lol anyways DOA is very cool!!! ^^

Kill_Me_Shining
07-21-2005, 08:36 PM
para para and final fantasy ^_^

pyrothunder336
07-21-2005, 08:47 PM
Unreal Championship 2

[BlackDeath]
07-22-2005, 02:59 PM
And DOA3 is my choice, the best of the lot till DOA:CC and DOA4 is out.

I love DOA...I have DOA 3! Its awesome!! My characters are Kasumi and Hayate...they are awesome! DOA is a fighting game...like karate and such...the point of it is that the characters have certain things about them...like for ex: Kasumi is a "Run-away Shinobi" ....they need to defeat a tournament to get what they want...the evil Omega is like the ruler...(also Ayane's father) He is the tournament...well the person you need to defeat to finish the story mode of the person you have... (every person has a diff. kind of story of why they need to be in the tournament...ex: Kasumi wants to see Hayate..(her brother)..but Hayate has lost his memory since Kasumi was a "Run-away Shinobi"...) So...thats what DOA is...oh and my sis is playing it as we speak...O.o lol anyways DOA is very cool!!! ^^ Have you player DOA:Ultimate online yet? If not you will have a lot more fun, it's like finally some compitition amongst the B-SS rank players and i take it you havn't played DOA or DOA2? Kasumi just so happens to be my fav character in the game, she is one of the fasted and more agile, average strength with some very fluid and fast combos, plus her teleportation counter is very handy can can give you an opening for a 7hit combo or a link combo. Ayane is thee most leathal female fighter, she is even faster than Kasumi but requires considerable knowlege of her moves list in order to link them into a fluid non-stop motion. Hayabusa is the most powerful character to use although not favoured by myself.

Zek
07-22-2005, 04:02 PM
ff and kingdom hearts thats what i like i dont know what people see in fighting games but all people are differnt

dark_angel92
07-22-2005, 05:12 PM
dynasty warriors 5