PDA

View Full Version : How to stop bullying

bttr
07-13-2005, 12:23 PM
Bullying only happens in school right and in summer it doesn't because in school you would get hit/lunch money gone/ ect /ect which is bad and in summer you are with your friends and all that which is better .So to STOP BULLYING.STOP SCHOOL

galdon
07-13-2005, 12:26 PM
hmm, or you can always do what i used to do when i was small enough to get bullied, make friends with someone to help you out. my old friend Brandon Sanchaz was an exellent friend, and he was very helpfull in a tight spot. but then i grew and i could help him instead of him helping me;) i love growth spurts, went from 5.2 to 5.8 one summer then, and now i'm all the way up to 6.5, though i'm probrably all done growing now.

bttr
07-13-2005, 12:38 PM
Im not getting Bullyed its how to stop bullying.

galdon
07-13-2005, 12:40 PM
oh, well i guess the grim reaper wouldnt have much to worry about.

police officers on campus stop some of the bullying, if only they were around when trouble starts...

Ωmega
07-13-2005, 01:16 PM
i was never bullied....well,i was once.it was an older guy (a guy picking on a girl...tsk,tsk,tsk).he pushed me over the edge once,so i punched him as hard as i could...didnt bother me ever again...

bttr
07-13-2005, 01:53 PM
Nice.

____
07-13-2005, 02:38 PM
Once I was bullied (inthink preschool). Anyways, disturbingly I saw the guy go into the girl's bathroom. O.o;; He bullied me so I punched him hard in the gut and bit him. Ha! Didn't get in trouble for it either! Then I wasn't bullied again....if my memory hasn't failed me.

Mainly the best way to stop bullying is to stand up to them or tell someone about it (like a teacher).

Marie2007
07-13-2005, 05:48 PM
i think bullying happens everywhere and i dont think there is a way to stop it.

Tragedy
07-13-2005, 05:59 PM
to stop bullying in 5 easy steps
1. clench fist
2.knock out bully
3. embrass bully will knocked out
4. pee on bully
5. become a bully

BrittyBott
07-13-2005, 06:04 PM
'Bullying only happens in school right-'
No. It happens out of school too.

'-and in summer it doesn't because in school you would get hit/lunch money gone/ ect /ect-'
Bullying can happen during any time of the year, and for any reason, not just school related things.

'-and in summer you are with your friends and all that which is better .'
Not always. I know many people that still get bullied, even if their friends are around.

'So to STOP BULLYING.STOP SCHOOL'
Stopping school wont stop bullying. It may lessen the bullying, but it would never stop it.

yokoe1887
07-13-2005, 06:35 PM
There isn't a way to stop a person from bullying others......but you can stop them from bothering you......Even though I don't support violence......One good hit might just be what it takes to make them leave you alone.........and school isn't the reason we have bullies......stopping school will have no affect on bullying.......It'll still continue.......just somewhere else.........I think what makes a person turn into a bully is having a unhealthy life at home......They might have had some sort of mental or physical abuse caused by someone close to them that was considered an important figure in there life (a parent, older sibling, etc.).........They might not have had anyone to dicuss there feelings with and it just built up........The only way they probably thought they could release the anger and pain was to take it out on someone they thought was weak.....as it was done to them......They want someone they can feel superior to that won't fight back........So basically the most reasonable way to stop them is to stand up to them.........

sadboy(pinpin)
07-13-2005, 06:39 PM
hey there buying is important for us all but we should learn to not think of it as a way of life i u understand me

Lon
07-13-2005, 07:12 PM
yes,.... yes lets stop school... That way we will have less "bullying" and more rampant growth spurts of illiteracy and yet once again lower the bar of education in america.

[BlackDeath]
07-13-2005, 08:49 PM
Bullying only happens in school right and in summer it doesn't because in school you would get hit/lunch money gone/ ect /ect which is bad and in summer you are with your friends and all that which is better .So to STOP BULLYING.STOP SCHOOL That is thee most stupid thing i have just read... to stop bullying i would beat the hell into the people that are the sorce, they can hurt me, but i will always get my own back 10-fold! They will regret messing with me, so how to stop bullying... fight back and show them what you're made of!

pyrothunder336
07-13-2005, 08:52 PM
the simpliest way to stop bullying is to work out and get stronger until you are strong enough to beat down bullies. at least that is what i did

Junior
07-13-2005, 08:54 PM
Okay, I've been bullied and befreinded bullies, so I know both sides, the reason bullies bully others is for one of two reasons, they are wither trying to tick someone off because the like seeing people in pain & displeasure, the second reason is due to misplaced aggresion from parents, peers, teachers, even other bullies, so not all bullies are entirely bad, some just need counseling, and others just need to be locked away, and killed so they can burn in hell.

So basically, we need to give all bullies counseling, and if that doesn't work, kill them.

Edit: If you think I'm overexagerating, these people had made my cry myself to sleep, and make me lose the will to live for a period of time (Not now, before), so I feel they deserve to die. I know, I am overexagerating.

Tsuna Kadiri
07-13-2005, 09:04 PM
Naw, I've never been bullied. But I can tell when people are looking for a fight. Just come up with a few clever comebacks, and that'll put them in their place. ^^ ..

But most bullies are just looking for attention, and they really don't care what and how much it takes to get it. I've known a few people like that. They really aren't bad people.. they just have rough lives.. whether it be living circumstances, emotional trouble, ect.

ssj4gogeta
07-13-2005, 09:05 PM
I have tips for whoever gets bullied.

1.cant beat em join em.
2.Get some other friends and gang beat em.
3.stop drop and roll.
4.ever considered using sticks?

These are just some jokes dont use them.
Real tips:

1.Tell a teacher.
2.try talking to them alone.
3.if not GANG BEAT EM.(not)
4.try being friends.

xiaoxiao
07-13-2005, 11:19 PM
i had a bully problem, til he pushed me too far. so i stabbed him in the leg with a pencil. even if he told hed get in more trouble.

Ωmega
07-13-2005, 11:28 PM
i had a bully problem, til he pushed me too far. so i stabbed him in the leg with a pencil. even if he told hed get in more trouble.my best friend in elementary and middle school (his name was daniel tano) did that...he was expelled and i never saw him again

[BlackDeath]
07-13-2005, 11:42 PM
i had a bully problem, til he pushed me too far. so i stabbed him in the leg with a pencil. even if he told hed get in more trouble. Now that's how ya do it! If every bully victim done that then there would be no more bullying. So get pencil stabbin!

xiaoxiao
07-13-2005, 11:46 PM
well he stole over 169$ from a teacher and i saw him, and knew he put it in his locker. so even if he told id get imunity for ratting him out.

dante200100
07-14-2005, 01:25 AM
I have been bullied, and really, it doesnt bother me. Most bullies are all talk and no show, since im really big, but not too strong. The thing is, i cant defend myself because I am so big. If I try to defend myself, people will think im the bully. And let me tell you, teachers here are not so good on negotiation. Anyways, if teachers ACTUALLY PUNISHED BULLIES instead of just talking to them, the problem would be solved. For example, someone in my class THREW A PAIR OF SCISSORS AT ME, was sent to the office, then came back with no further punishment, even though if those scissors were any closer, i might've lost a few blood vains in my arm, and even losing use of it. So in short, to stop the bullies, PUNISH THEM. Thank you for your time.

LizaLiza
07-14-2005, 01:53 AM
I've been bullied many times, mainly because of my looks or my opinions on things. So, how I dealed with it, I just stayed silent until they left me alone, or someone else jumps in and sticks up for me. One of the worst bullies I had was when a guy stabbed me with a pencil into my forhead, for no reason, when I walked into a classroom. It didn't really stab me, but it left a small mark there...What I hated the most about that situation, everyone was laughing at me...

Then there was another time, the same guy shoved me into a wall...just for questioning him. Didn't hurt that bad but god, did he really have to do that? - -' And no one does anything about him. I'm glad he moved away, finally.

There is practically no way to stop bullying...it's like a never ending cycle.And I don't think you always need violence to stop everything. o_O; But that's just me.

Tsuna Kadiri
07-14-2005, 08:02 AM
i had a bully problem, til he pushed me too far. so i stabbed him in the leg with a pencil. even if he told hed get in more trouble.My friend did that before.. except he stabbed the other guy in the arm. O_o ... it looked pretty painful, cause the lead from the pencil got stuck in his arm.. ucky. ><

[BlackDeath]
07-14-2005, 08:22 AM
well he stole over 169$ from a teacher and i saw him, and knew he put it in his locker. so even if he told id get imunity for ratting him out. But level with me here, you prefered stabbing him with the pencil didn't you, so much more relieving than telling on him.

I had a bully also once upon a time, i didn't really fight back cause his older brother was someone to be feared of in our school, so in my last day of school i got my own back.

xiaoxiao
07-14-2005, 10:45 AM
i got stabbed with pencil once. he didnt mean it though. he meant to hit me with the binder on my forehead but the pencil stabbed me half an inch below my right eye! the lead stayed in and it had 2 be zapped out with a lazer.

yokoe1887
07-14-2005, 10:52 AM
I got stabbed in the hand once in second grade with a pencil.........It was by an older kid in seventh that did it........She and others from her class were there to read to use.......

EDIT: she did it on purpose.....

Scion
07-14-2005, 01:58 PM
Last time someone bullied someone else that I knew they wound up shot. But thats no way to take care of a bully. I once was getting bugged by some fat oaf who keep spit while he ate his hamburger in my face. So i just stood up, grabbed his arm, twisted it, and made him fall on that same arm in a way that dislocated it.

yokoe1887
07-14-2005, 02:08 PM
I used a karate move on a bully before.....this girl kept pushing me so I grabbed her arm spun around and flipped her over my shoulder.......she landed on her back......and left me alone after that:p .....

I don't even take karate....:laugh:

bttr
07-14-2005, 03:10 PM
I used a karate move on a bully before.....this girl kept pushing me so I grabbed her arm spun around and flipped her over my shoulder.......she landed on her back......and left me alone after that:p .....

I don't even take karate....:laugh:
Nice one:)

VRini87
07-14-2005, 03:24 PM
There's no one perfect way to stop a bully, but I would recommend fighting back. All of the bullies that I have faced only pick on people who are too scared to fight back. I can't stand cartoons or teen shows in which the nerd is too afraid to fight a bully. I've been in a whole bunch of fights, and I've learned that getting beaten really only hurts if you don't fight back. If one is scared to fight in fear of getting beaten up, then the fight will probably be too painful. I once got kicked really hard in my mouth, but I didn't feel it because I was too angry. Most of the bullies that I fought with were way biggger than me, but I refuse to let fear control me. Trust me, fights will hurt more if you don't fight back. Now, if weapons are involved it's best to call the cops. Just remember, you may hate someone for making fun of you or hitting you, but that person could care less about your feelings. If you don't stand up for yourself, then nobody else will. Everyone in this world is ultimately resposible for themselves.

Himura Enishi
07-15-2005, 12:13 AM
you punch them as hard as you can right in their jaw, thats an exquisite pain. hit them hard enough there it will shut down their legs and make them collapse, if they dont stop after that get some friends and beat em down. Dont snitch, snitches need stitches

[BlackDeath]
07-15-2005, 02:07 AM
I used a karate move on a bully before.....this girl kept pushing me so I grabbed her arm spun around and flipped her over my shoulder.......she landed on her back......and left me alone after that:p ..... I done that before also only it wasn't to an enemy but rather to a friend, why use to fight each other for fun, and i done that and flipped him down on the concrete, guy got back up and was kinda limping -LOL-

Agreed with Vrin87, someone once puched me in the face hard and i just stood there, actually it was quite funny, him trying to hurt me. Thing was, it didn't even hurt me, i don't get scared, i get an adrenaline rush, excited maybe. With all my attempts to avoid fights i guess i enjoy it in the end.

helba
07-15-2005, 08:53 AM
i dont have bullys

xiaoxiao
07-15-2005, 02:59 PM
the other day some guy tried to steal my tackle box when i was fishing, but he decided to take me down first. i tripped him, grabbed his neck and leg, and i was so mad, i tossed him overhead into the water! over 7 feet! he was like 150 pounds! talk about infinite rage! then i jumped in and punched the crap out of him! and finally. he ran off so beat up and scared, he ran to the oposite side of the river! man am i powerful! :)

Wandering Samurai
07-15-2005, 03:03 PM
I use to have a bullying problem. I stoped it by standing up for myself. We got in a fight and he ended up in the hospital and I just ended up with an office reffual. Thank you 5 years of martail arts training.

VRini87
07-15-2005, 03:07 PM
I done that before also only it wasn't to an enemy but rather to a friend, why use to fight each other for fun, and i done that and flipped him down on the concrete, guy got back up and was kinda limping -LOL-

Agreed with Vrin87, someone once puched me in the face hard and i just stood there, actually it was quite funny, him trying to hurt me. Thing was, it didn't even hurt me, i don't get scared, i get an adrenaline rush, excited maybe. With all my attempts to avoid fights i guess i enjoy it in the end.
Oh my god. That's the exact same feeling I get when fighting. Now, I never start fights and I try to avoid them, but it feels really good when you're fighting back. In 7th grade, this girl just stood there and took a beating. She could've won the fight, but I guess she didn't want to fight someone popular. The only real pain happens when you don't fight back, or if the person is a pro-wrestler.

retro
07-15-2005, 03:11 PM
Tell your teachers
Tell your parents
& if that doesn't work
Tell the police

Taking matters into your own hands just makes it worse, they'll just get more people to side with them etc etc which in turn will make you more unhappy.

Himura Enishi
07-17-2005, 08:38 PM
Tell your teachers
Tell your parents
& if that doesn't work
Tell the police

Taking matters into your own hands just makes it worse, they'll just get more people to side with them etc etc which in turn will make you more unhappy.
And of course if u try and get popo involved they're gonna not wanna hurt you....two different areas of life i guess.....

ssj4gogeta
07-17-2005, 09:22 PM
At my school there are sort of different "groups" the popular,the punks, the geeks , normal people and finally the 3 bullies with the too cool for school attitude. There were about 50 normal kids (me) and 3 bullies. we all have got bullied some time in the year . Right at the end of the school year us "normal people" hanged out outside talked chilled and that stuff. The the 3 bullies said out of out way losers and knoked over us over riding on thier bikes they jumped off and were heading to the bending machines to bust it and take chips. they did all that stuff and finally opened it. then Mike took out his photo cell and took pictures of them. then hid it. finally they came back to us and said look at em losers so afraid of us. Then I shouted GANG BEAT THEM!!! so all of us hit em whacked em teased them and gave them a dose of their own medicine. But the teacher caught us and sent us for detention even if school is out. Then we showed her the picture of them beating up the machine and she showed it to the princeple and he shouted vandals. Dam them another one broken. We still got detention but it was hella fun gang beating them.:) :p :D ;)

robofighter
07-17-2005, 10:11 PM
the best way to stop bullying (even to prevent it) is to be confendent. don't go walking around like a scared rabbit, your haed low to the ground , not standing up strait. keep your head up and your back strait. but DO NOT act all high and mighty, that's just asking for it.

Junior
07-18-2005, 07:10 AM
apparently no one here understands. Hiding will only provoke the bully to find you more, and violenece will only make it worse, and get you in trouble, unless it's outside of school, then it'll only make the bully angrier (even though it feels SO GOOD to hit them straight in the face). If you wanna get rid of them, tell someone so they can report them to their parents, or an authority figure.

VRini87
07-18-2005, 12:30 PM
I've been bullied in and out of school, so I know the effect bullying can have on a person. However, I also learned that no matter how much I was hurting, my bullies didn't give two hoots. There are some cases where a bully or bullies are too strong to be confronted, so I do recommend contacting the proper authorities. But, there are some bullies that can be dealt with by the victim. In these cases, standing up for yourself is more than sufficient to stop the problem. When I started fighting back the bullying stopped. Even if you don't win you'll send a message, and if they come back fight them again. That's what I did. As fas as telling teachers, police, or parents, they can always deny. Try taking matters into your own hands, and if that doesn't work then try the police. Maybe it's my personality, but I can never allow someone to hurt me without doing something aobut it. If you beat once, and then continue to bully me I'll fight you again and again and again until I win, you stop bullying me, or until I'm dead. Allowing someone to control my emotions and my actions is not an option for me. I only bow down to God, Jesus, and my parents.

Amix
08-05-2005, 08:13 PM
I like that idea, stop school...But anyways I don't bully other kids, I used to get bullied back then when I was like in the first grade, but not anymore because if somebody bullies me, they get their arse kicked by meh..;)

harakiri
08-05-2005, 08:49 PM
That is thee most stupid thing i have just read... to stop bullying i would beat the hell into the people that are the sorce, they can hurt me, but i will always get my own back 10-fold! They will regret messing with me, so how to stop bullying... fight back and show them what you're made of!
i can agree with this...

Uchiha Ulquiorra
08-05-2005, 08:53 PM
I'm not sure which they should stop school, or bullying..I was never bullied, and I don't like school

Reiko Tusami
08-05-2005, 09:11 PM
Meh...beat em up...i'm sure ppl have strong friends that can beat em up for ya...but i donno bout stopping school cuz ur getting pushed around...be strong man no one likes a push over! So ye...

Reiko Tusami
08-05-2005, 09:34 PM
Okay i read some now...Ppl come on! You sound like a bunch of teachers telling a student wat to do! Most of the time all you gots to do is get ur friends and a big old baseball bat and swing as hard as u can and knock em out!!!!Swing batta batta swing! i mean i've stabbed ppl with my scissors!! Ppl teand to piss me off alot which now they have defined me as a Crazy Chiney gyal... Cuz i tend to beat up alot of ppl and have a raging temper tantrum...Oh and a good thing is don't cry and use some sorta phrase to piss them off! Then sock em good! Take a metal pipe or something heavy and fling it good to sock em out! Ok well i knoe you can't do that but i took up a chair and hit someone...I've never really had a bully but how some ppl approach them is just stupid...This wat u have to do feel good about ur self! All wayz! Ur prefect the way u r stop trying to feel so insecure! God man! Take chrage of your goddamned life and live it ur way! Oh and posers stop making ppl feel bad man or i'll come and hit you down my self! Making ppl feel bad won't make you and prettier only really ugly! If you live near me or go to my school you'll knoe i've always stuck up for my friends!!! I went up to the bully and beat them my self! So feel strong i'm not a strong person i'm only 80 pounds... Really now don't be so insecure....Feel good!!!