PDA

View Full Version : Mikuni Shimokawa

KerisaToven
07-11-2005, 12:48 AM
I'm really liking Mikuni Shimokawa, the girl who does the songs for Full Metal Panic and FMP: Fumoffu. She's got a really pretty voice and some cute songs, but what do you guys think?

[BlackDeath]
07-13-2005, 08:25 PM
Me likes her, she's one of my top 3 j-pop artists actually. The song named 'True' is my fav so far, and the, still yet to hear her 3rd aldum 'Kimi no Uta' but for some reasons i cant find her albums very much. Thought the 'Kanashimi ni Makenaide/KOHAKU' one was really good, and two songs from that album, which are called that were also used in another anime 'Grenadier ~Hohoemi no Senshi~'

DarkPrinceBman
07-13-2005, 09:57 PM
Yeah well she is one of my favorites, i remember all of her anime theme songs. Mainly cause im an otaku lol but hey, she has some of the sweetest melodies and also the saddest, I cant say it enough but she rocks.

Uno_Caste
09-07-2006, 05:56 AM
Okay, while surfing the net looking for Shimokowa Mikuni's songs and stuffs, AF site just popped out and so I'll post.xD

Shimokawa Mikuni is one of my personal favorites in J-Pop.
Even before after I've heard of her songs from FMP, Tomorrow and Karenai Hana, I was impressed of her. She has a really good voice and catchy songs. I like any of her songs from FMP, fumoffu and TSR, the intro and outro and even the insert songs. It made a good impression on the anime and that I was hooked and onto FMP. Top favorites from her are"Sore Ga Ai Deshou"(That must be Love/I guess it's love..in english trans..) is one great song, so calm and peaceful yet awesome...it makes me wonder. "Minami Kaze" is a tight and striking one too and Karenai Hana and Mouchido ni Kimi Aitai was rather soft and sad but awesome. And I feel that she has more good songs..gotta seach for it.