PDA

View Full Version : New!

SoulWolf
07-05-2005, 03:05 PM
hi im new here! im 11 years old and i love Inuyasha (and worship WR :awe: ) i love to Rp and Wright books about Wolves! i have my own website but ill tell ya about that later!:computer: i love to go on the computer but don't worry its not my life! *looks around* i can tell there is alot of u! lol but im used to alot of people:grinjump: .....but if worse comes to worse....:curses: :slurp:lol well that is me! oh also i live in la ca the best place in the world besides japan...and my most fav Anime in the world(besides IY and WR) AZUMANGA DIAO!!! well thanxx for listening bye!!!!

scarletbeauty
07-05-2005, 03:08 PM
welcome im ur friendly teen i can guide u if u have any questions private me please

Saphire
07-05-2005, 03:12 PM
hello soulwolf
im twelve and i too am crazy about inuyasha.since your new you might need a friend. if you want one just pm me alright. (pm=privite message) =3-that is my fav smiley face my friend told me about it.

Sangie
07-05-2005, 03:26 PM
hello im 13 and inuyasha and azu manga ROCK!!! Yukari is my fav ^^

well anyway PM me if ya need anything or if ya want to talk *hands a blanket* watch out for the thieves man

The Rebel
07-05-2005, 03:32 PM
hi im new here! im 11 years old and i love Inuyasha (and worship WR :awe: ) i love to Rp and Wright books about Wolves! i have my own website but ill tell ya about that later!:computer: i love to go on the computer but don't worry its not my life! *looks around* i can tell there is alot of u! lol but im used to alot of people:grinjump: .....but if worse comes to worse....:curses: :slurp:lol well that is me! oh also i live in la ca the best place in the world besides japan...and my most fav Anime in the world(besides IY and WR) AZUMANGA DIAO!!! well thanxx for listening bye!!!!Greetings and salutations! Welcome to AF. *hands new member a blanket* If you even need a hand just let me know, I have plenty in the cooler. Really, if you need help, guidence, or a friend just PM me. Post often, but no double posting please. Watch out for cannibals and the blanket thief, laterz.

SoulWolf
07-05-2005, 03:38 PM
thanxx all

Myrra
07-05-2005, 04:31 PM
Hallo. I highly recommend that you read the rules. No advertising please and no double posting. That's what the edit button is for.

Have fun

Your friendly mod,

~ Myrra

Darkshadow
07-05-2005, 04:40 PM
greetings,newcomer... ok. im 12 yrs old and would luv to be ur friend.pm meh!!!oh. i lik inuyasha too!!

vilintlittlegirl
07-05-2005, 04:44 PM
hi if u whant we have this famliy thing u be in mine

Spherus
07-05-2005, 07:19 PM
Heyo and Welcome to AF!! *hands pocky and an extra blanket* watch out for the blanket theif, the cannibals, and me. I mean....oo; yea welcome to AF! pm me if you have any questions, or if you just want to be friends or family. Have lots of fun posting and 'stuff.'

retro
07-05-2005, 07:24 PM
If you keep looking really hard, You bound to see it

h a l l o w e l c o m e

Nerveya
07-05-2005, 07:26 PM
Welcome to AF! =D PM me anytime if you have any questions or just want to talk ^^; Lookin' forward to some good posts, seeya in the forums ^_~

Fenikkusu
07-05-2005, 07:27 PM
*steals blanket*Hey Soul, what's up?We have a lot of things in common, so you can PM me any time you want to talk.*runs off*

evil killer
07-05-2005, 08:17 PM
Welcome and have fun here.

Hirakigirl
07-05-2005, 08:17 PM
Hiya! Welcome to the site! Have fun!

Dyne
07-05-2005, 08:40 PM
A young'n eh? Welcome to AF! Enjoy your stay, and if you need anything, just PM me!

AngelWolf
07-05-2005, 08:58 PM
yo another Wolf's Rain fan but man you justa young blood. Anyway sup and welcome to AF

飛竜
07-05-2005, 09:19 PM
Hello there SoulWolf welcome to Anime Galleries Forum. I'm the persona user Tatsuya Suou, but I can be also the great Legendary Sword Master Ryusuke Takemura. It is nice to meet you today here? :cool: